The Kitsune:MHA x reader

By Reve_kun

Born with two quirks that can be dangerous even for your own self,you decide to start and continue your famil... More

Chapter 1: Savior
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Family
chapter 4: The first step
Chapter 5: The exam
chapter 6: Results
Chapter 7: First lesson
Chapter 8: Hero training
Chapter 9: The battle
Chapter 10: Old friend
Chapter 11: Election
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ
Chapter 14: The attack
Chapter 15: The Nomu
Chapter 16: ¿Safe?
Chapter 17: The New event
Chapter 18:The festival
Chapter 19: The first round
Chapter 20: The second round
Chapter 21: Hang on to your power
Chapter 22: It's Time
Part 23: The match
Chapter 24: The strongest of all
Chapter 25: An unfair victory
Chapter 26: Warmth of a family's love
Chapter 27: A vague memory
Chapter 28: As brother as sister
Chapter 29: A helping hand
Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly
Chapter 32: Final exams
Chapter 33: The first match

Chapter 30: Aftermath

218 2 3
By Reve_kun

Luzo POV:

We stepped closer to the main scene, just enough to hear everything.

Kengi Suragami
The main chief of Hosu in person, did met him barely a few times but lord did I looked up to him as a teenager, poor kids.

"No please stay seated *woof*"

"Pff-"

"Shut up, shut up!"

Y/N whispered to me as both of us tried to keep silent.

"So you're the UA students who brought down the hero killer huh."

"We are."

Shotos responded

"Stain has some serious injuries, severe burns and plenty broken bones, some deep cuts as well."

Huh.. wonder from who..

"Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard. *woof*. There's a strict lesson you should have already learned, when quirks became the norm the police tried to remain the status, we decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons that's when heroes came in, they could do what we couldn't if they were licensed of course *woof*. It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of the deadly quirks, after all were here to stop such harm from being done, the only reason the pros can use such power now is because tho strict code of active of the early heroes chose to obey by. That's why it's illegal for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Whether you are up against the hero killer or not none of you have the authority of harming the villain that means the three of you and your supervisors Endeavour, Manual and Gran Torino sure to receive harsh punishment for this gross abuse of your powers."

Ridiculous as it seems, this is the law, and people have to respect it whether it's in your favour or not..

"Now wait a minute! If Ida had not stepped in Native would have been murdered and if not for Midoriya both of them would be dead! No one else realised that the hero killer was in Hosu are you saying we should have just stood by and watch people die?!"

Shoto angrily said as the green haired kid which I presume is Midoriya tried to calm him down.

"So it's ok to break the laws as long as it goes your way?"

...
Silence was in the room for a second until the kid broke the silence again.

"But sir, Isn't it a heroes job to save people?!"

"This is a why you're not a full fledged pro yet, it's obvious UA and Endeavour haven't been teaching you a lot. What a shame.."

"You dammed mut!"

"Stop there kid. You wanna hear him out to the end."

Gran Torino spoke standing in between Shoto and Kengi

"What I've said is the official stands of the police department but any punishment will only be necessary if this went public."

The three looked surprised as well as Y/N who kept glancing at me.

"The truth is you'd probably be applauded by citizens everywhere but there is no way you could escape from being reprimanded on the other hand we could say Endeavour saved the day or even the pro hero Phantom. Stands would support him completely and we could pretend you weren't involved *woof* thankfully there were very few witnesses this could be the last you heard of any punishment it won't mean anyone won't hear about you tho, you can receive no claim at all. The choice is yours."

No one's POV:

As the three apologised for their behaviour and the chief said it's thank you's
Everyone left and another person entered the room holding a bag full of good for their friends so called 'victory'

Y/N POV:

"Y/N-san! Since when were you here?"

"A few minutes or so."

I said as I closed the door behind me

"And what's that for may I ask?"

"Oh- its some food and sweets, sometimes the food in the hospitals aren't really the best so I thought that whenever you would like you can have these, it's not something too much that can make your stomach hurt if you're worried about that."

They all looked at the cups of soup that I bought for them as I gave one to each.

"Thank you, but why, did you bring these?"

"Well even if it was still another reckless fight, you guys at least still tried to do what you thought was best for other peoples safety and for that I thought you guys might deserve a little reward."

"Hm.. tho Y/N"

Todoroki started

"Yes?"

"Weren't you at the scene, last night, you were aiming the arrows at the Hero killer.."

"Ah, I guess I still have to practice on undercover work, tho I think it was obvious after I threw you guys the little marbles. Did you even had a chance to use them?"

"Actually, we didn't they evaporated when I tried to at one moment."

Midoriya explained, a Nomu grabbed him and Stain he tried to use the marble but it evaporated in his palm in a second

".. well yes, these aren't for a long term thing sure they can stay pretty long but the time difference in these was a lot pass their expiration date. Now come on eat up, I wanna hear your guy's experience in the internships!!"

I said excitedly as I formed a black liquid big pillow to seat on.

Time skip>>>

Shios POV:

"Ow.."

"Easy, your arm.. well you can feel it yourself.."

"Yea no shit."

I hissed with pain, my mind going circles with the other heroes, Y/N , Stain, The nomus EVERYTHING!
Everything was happening all at once, and I turned a blind eye to how much my power can hold and I became useless in a matter of seconds .. so stupid

"The doctor said it would be fine, healed in maybe a week, if you're lucky maybe even sooner since with our quirks and all.."

Luzo said slightly laughing at the end trying to bring some amusement in to down the silence in the room.

"The kids are not in trouble. And they don't know about Y/N attacking-"

"THEY DID WHAT!?-AGH!"

"Its ok! Nobody knows! Not a soul- well maybe the other kids- but they're their friends!"

"Do you have ANY  idea what will happen if they find out?! THERE WERE AIRPLANES FOR FUCKS SAKE! WHAT IF THEY DECIDE TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK?! WHAT THEN LUZO?"

"I DON'T KNOW!!"

Silence fell in deeper, pants of exhaustion as the adrenaline kicks off

"I don't know, Shio. I'm- I am not like dad who comes up with a solution for everything.. All I know is that no hero, no police or any other of this things know of anything and that is probably the best outcome we can get and hope it will stay."

His hands shaken as they went through his hair holding it back from his face.. which it became darker with sadness with ever word he spoke

"I know.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that you- agh- shiiitt.."

"You shouldn't move your arm any more, here just, lean on me. I will help you out and we can get Y/N from the little hero's room. And its ok, I know you didn't mean that I just got over myself. Y'know how I get!"

He laughed it off, I just looked at him, with a somber look as he helped me put the mask back on.

Y/N POV:

Time skip>>>(The end of the internships)

"Will you really be ok? Are you sure you don't want come home to mom with me? She could help your healing process!!"

Shio patted my head as to shut me up

"Yes, yes, I'll be fine! Geez I swear even when Luzo kept you busy with agency work and guides I still couldn't get you any lesser off my back."

"Well of course! You're hurt, REALLY HURT!! And the last time the doctor said that-"

Shio cut me off

"No. Don't start about that again.. Look I'm fine, I'm alive, I'm still as strong and powerful as I was before all that so I'll  be fine. Luzo is taking care of me anyway so I'm actually seeing this a vacation rather than a tragedy.🤷‍♀️"

Luzo smiled annoyed at his twin sister, Grabbing my bags and my hand as we were ready to go on the train.

"Well then I hope you don't die without your servent for a few hours you damaged doll. Now come on Y/N the train will be leaving soon."

"Alright, Bye Shi!!"

"Bye! I will see you soon!!"

She waved with the undamaged arm laughing softly at the two of us as we left.

(Shortly after you arrive)

"Thanks again for staying with me Luzo!"

"No problem Rosey! I always am here for you after all!"

"So what business did you have here?"

"Work business~!"

He said raising his finger up

"And that issss?"

"None of your business."

He pointed the finger to my forehead slightly pushing it back. I pouted at him but he only smiled like the dammed fox he is and ruffled my hair.

"Alright your highness, we've arrived at your destination. And I will be taking my leave as well."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for a while, mom really likes your company."

I asked as I opened the gate to get to the frontdoor.

"Yea.. . No, no today little one, sorry."

He smiled apologetic and then kissed my forehead as he dragged himself in the air with his veins, leaving me alone.

Next day at school>>

"HAHAHAHA!! HOLY CRAP!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR BAKUGOU?!"

Kirishima and Sero laughed historically at the once spikey haired boy that now has his hair stuck to his head like glue.

"STOP LAUGHING! MY HAIR HAS GOTTEN USED TO THIS AND I CAN'T GET IT TO STAY THE RIGHT WAY! YOU HEAR ME? I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!!"

"Well that and the fact that his hair is blond isn't really helping his head look less like an egg."

"I agree *ribbit*"

"HUH!? WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU UGLY SCUM!!"

In response I stuck my tongue out, which only made him angrier or maybe it was because of the two that still hadn't stopped laughing and pointing at him

"AWESOME! You got to face actual villains?! IM SUPER JELOUS!!"

"Well I didn't really fight, I only helped people evacuate and provide legistical support."

"But that still sounds so much fun!"

Mina and Jirou added on in the conversation all four of us had around Tsu's desk.

"I spend basically the hole time training and cleaning the ship deck, tho there was this one day we caught this drug smugglers."

"Ok that's cool."

The two said with a mostly amazed but in a scared way.

"What about you Ochaco? How was your week?"

We all looked at Ochaco who was.. Ochaco

"I'd say it was very enlightening."

Damn Gunhead must have really done something to make her like this

"I think she found her fighting spirit."

"You think?"

"Yea that battle hero must have been something else.."

"After one week shes like a totally different person."

Denki added after Jirou and I

"Different? Dont be fouled Kaminari..All women are demon at heart they just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces.."

Can't say he's wrong.

"What did Mount Lady Do to you? Everyone in my internship loved me it was actually great. Now if you wanna talk about the ones who really changed it was dose three."

Kami pointed at Ida, Todoroki and Midoriya.
Glad that no-one knows about me, it would have been more stressful then proud-full.

"OH YEAH THE HERO KILLER!"

"Glad you guys made it back alive, seriously!"

"I worried about you to."

"You're lucky Endeavour showed up and saved you guys."

"So cool~! Just what I'd expect from the number two hero!"

Everyone jumped in the conversation, all praising Endeavour and being relieved the three weren't killed.

I rested my head on top of Tsu while she held my palms together with hers as I rested my arms on her shoulders.
I listened as Todoroki admitted Endeavour saved them, still hesitation wall all over his expression.

"Did you guys heard the news about the hero killer?
Everyone's been saying how he's connected to the league of Villains, can you imagine how frightening it would be if that creep had been there at the USJ?"

Connected to the League.. of course, Both him and the League have their common target, All might, now that they had different plans for the target that is a different thing, but now.. with everything happening even on the media, what will this bring for us?
I sunk my face deeper into Tsus head.

"Are you alright?"

She asked caressing my hands
It made me more relaxed, happier.

"Yea, just the recent events. They're really troublesome.."

"I agree *ribbit* Everything happening all at once first the USJ, then the Festival and internships and now the things with Stain and the League."

"Yea, We really deserve a break.."

"Totally."

"CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

Oh Gods Above..
tho, I can't say that I haven't missed this side of him..

Time skip>>>

"I AM HERE! I HOPE YOURE READY TO CONTINUE OUR LESSONS! TODAY IS HERO BASICS TRAINING! FEELS LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE, WELCOME BACK! NOW THEN LISTEN CAREFULLY FOR WHATS IN STORE!
WE'RE GOING TO BE CONDUCTING A LITTLE RACE! TAKE EVERYTHING YOU'VE LEARNED FROM YOUR INTERNSHIPS AND APPLY IT TO THIS NEW TRAINING!"

"If it's rescued training then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?"

Wasn't one night of trauma enough for you?

"A! THAT FACILITY SPECIALISES IN DISASTERS! AS I SAID EARLIER THIS IS A RACE, SO, PREPARE!! YOU'RE ABOUT TO STEP INTO FIELD CHEMA! INSIDE IS AN EREA FULL OF FACTORIES THAT FORM A LABYRINTH! SO GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND! YOU'LL BE COMPETING IN GROUPS OF 5! EACH PERSON STARTS FROM A DIFFERENT LOCATION AROUND THE FIELD, I'LL SEND A DISTRESS SIGNAL AND YOU MUST DO EVERYTHING TO TRY AND RESCUE MEWHI EVER FINDS ME FIRST WINS! BUT TRY TO KEEP THE PROPERTY DAMAGE TO A POINT MINIMUM PLEASE!"

"Why are you pointing at me?"

"Cus you demolished almost the hole building the last time we had an exercise like this."

"OI, SHUT UP! Its not like your quirk is any less destructive than mine."

"Bleh"

"Bleh"

We both stuck out our tongues at each other like toddlers.

"ALL RIGHT, FIRST GROUP GET TO YOUR PLACES!"

"Let's see if you're still as cocky as you are now when I kick your ass."

"Really looking for a challenge this early huh?"

"Yea and also wanna teach you that you're not all that hight and mighty."

"Then by all means, do it~."
____________________________________
...
Heeeiii😚
Did you guys miss me? Cus I sure did.
Really sorry for just leaving out of the blue for almost a year I think? But inspiration was literally at fucking negative and my schedule was ROUGH especially the start of eight grade and all. But hey, its May by the time I post this, summer is around the corner and I will be free as a bird. Also if you are still reading this, Two stories will com bout as-well, one with an OC and the other is an original story written by me.
And with that, it was absolutely lovely to come back and write again, I missed this a ton, thank you all so much for all the likes, jokes and followers while I've been gone. Bye-Bye

Word count: 2619

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
244K 9.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
856K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...