1 Week Of Pino expressing Rod...

By riahlovesnaruto

Rody Arrives in Japan for the week. How will these two boys feelings blossom for each other? #rodydeku More

Chapter 0
Chapter/Day 1
Chapter/Day 2
Chapter/Day 3 [Rody expresses his feelings WITHOUT Pino!]
Chapter/Day 4 Prt. 1
Chapter/Day 4 Prt. 2
Chapter/Day 5
Chapter/Day 7

Chapter/Day 6

1.8K 63 105
By riahlovesnaruto

It was noon and the boys were still sleeping. Inko let the boys sleep in, but it was time for them to wake up at this point.

She went into Dekus room and the two were still cuddled up. Inko had to stop herself from giggling.

"Izuku.. Izuku time to wake up." Inko said as she was shaking him.

"Mmm" Deku mumbled.

Inko walked away as he's waking up and doesn't wanna ruin their moment.

As Deku opened his eyes he was instantly met with a sleeping Rody in front of him. It took him a minute, but he remembered the events of last night.

~~"Izuku, I like you, okay?'"~~

That sentence echoed in his head.

He then sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Because of his sudden movement, Rody was moving around in his sleep. He grabbed on to Dekus waist like a pillow.

"R-Rody.." Deku started to shake Rody to wake up. Or rather, Deku wanted to "wake up" because he couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Mmm.." Rody clung onto him even tighter.

Dekus face was super red.

"Rody I'm serious!! Wake up!" Deku pleaded as he covered his face because of how red it was.

"Man, I thought you would fall for my fake sleep act." Rody suddenly said as he opened his eyes.

Deku began to laugh.

"I did!"

Rody then sat up and the two were just staring at each other.

Rody all of a sudden felt anxious.

Was last night a dream? The two thought.

"Uhm!" Rody and Deku both said.

"No no, you go first!" Deku insisted.

"Well uh.." Rody started to scratch the back of his head.

"About last night.." He started to avoid his eyes and his cheeks turned pink.

"Do you really like me back? In that way?" Rody questioned.

Deku felt a little insulted. After all they've been through and even the kiss, he's still asking if Deku feels the same way?

Deku looked down on his lap and his hair covered his eyes.

"I thought last night was enough conformation.."

Rody realized he probably hurt Dekus feelings.

"W-Wait thats not what I meant! I was just bein' insecure again. A guy like you liking a guy like me is still crazy to me."

"Rody.." Deku looked up and met his eyes.

Izuku then stroked Rodys hair behind his ear and said gently,

"What did I say about that talk about yourself? A guy like you is a guy I'd want."

Deku smiled and Rody did too.

Izuku was then leaning in towards Rodys face and Rody freaked. He still didn't know how to kiss properly.

He held his breath and closed his eyes.

Deku chuckled a little at that. His lips then met with Rodys and the moment was bliss.

A nice sweet kiss.

Their lips parted and Rody covered his mouth. His face was a deep red.

Deku started laughing at him.

"H-Hey! Its not my fault.. Im not used to kissing..How are you so good anyways?"

Deku would never admit this, but he used to practice with his pillow.

It was the afternoon and the two were just relaxing in the living room with Rodys siblings.

Suddenly, Izuku got a text. It was from Uraraka.

Uraraka Ochako

3:30 PM| Hey! Theres a fireworks festival tonight and most of our friends are going to go! Wanna come? Rody could come too!

He then looked at Rody while he was playing with his siblings.

He never liked a person so much as he did right now.

"Hey Rody, wanna go to a fireworks festival with me and my friends?"

"But wait! You'd need a yukata and geta! How're we gonna find you some in such short time...Hmm..." Deku trailed off as he was trying to figure out what to do.

Inko was in the kitchen and overheard their conversation.

"No worries! Im pretty sure we still have your dad's old yukata in the closet. He could use those."

"Really? I wouldn't want to impose." Rody said. He'd feel bad if he used Dekus dad's clothes.

"Totally, its fine! He's not here to not let you anyways."

It was now around 6 in the evening and everyone in the house was getting ready to go to the festival.

Again, Izuku let Roro and Lala borrow his old yukatas when he was younger.

His mother put on hers and she was coming along so she could watch the kids.

They were all about to leave, but Rody was still in the bathroom.

Deku was beginning to get worried, so he went back inside to check on Rody.

"Rody! Are you almost done in the bathroom?" Deku called out.

"I dunno.. I think I look dumb.." Rody said back.

"Let me see! Im sure you look fine."

Slowly, the bathroom door opened.

"Its so big on me!" Rody whined. "I don't even know how to walk properly in these shoes either.."

"Rody I think you look just fine." Deku reassured.

"Are you lying because you like me?"

"H-Huh?"

That definitely flustered Deku.

Rody began to laugh and walk over, but he then tripped.

Deku caught him and they were close again.

"Maybe we should just hold hands, so you wont fall."

"Sure." Rody said with no problem.

We all know they're not just holding hands because of Rody tripping though.

He then took Dekus hand and they were walking out the door together.

They made it at the festival and Inko and the kids went to go play games while Rody and Deku went to their friends.

"Hey!!" Uraraka said as she walked up to the two.

"Hi Uraraka!" Deku said.

She glanced at Rody then looked towards their hands.

She gave them a big smile and walked away.

"Hm? What was that about." Deku questioned.

"Nothin." Rody said simply. A slight blush appeared on his face and smiled.

They then joined the rest of the group and ate food and played games together. This was Rodys first festival, so Deku tried to make it fun for him.

"Guys! The fireworks are starting!" Mina exclaimed.

"Wait, Where's Deku?" Iida pointed out.

Deku was walking quickly while he was holding Rodys hand. He wanted them to he alone while watching the fireworks.

"W-Wait! You're goin' to fast!" Rody said as he was barely walking correctly.

"We're almost there!!" Deku assured.

Soon they got to this area that was covered with trees, but one spot had an opening. Perfect to see fireworks.

Rody caught his breath as Deku was walking super fast. Some could say Deku was using his quirk to go faster.

"So, what're we doin here?" questioned.

"I- I wanted to be alone with you." Deku said honestly.

"Oh.." Rody replied. He wasnt used to Dekus bluntness.

Suddenly, fireworks went off and it was a beautiful green and red color.

"Woah.." Rody looked up and walked closer to Deku.

The fireworks were going off, but Deku wasn't even looking at them. He was looking at Rody.

Deku suddenly brought Rody in for a hug.

"Woah there Hero, whats up?"

Deku just shook his head.

All he could think about was how today was basically his last day spending time with Rody. He didn't want this to end.

Rody didn't ask anymore questions and hugged him back.

As Rody let go of the hug, he then put his hands on Dekus cheeks.

Deku was confused, but then Rody leaned in for a kiss.

Instead of the usual inexperienced kiss, Rody was actually kissing. No holding his breath.

The kiss was more passionate and heated. Their lips parted to breathe, then instantly went back to each other.

Rody even slipped his tongue in which immediately startled Deku.

He abruptly pulled back and his face was flushed red and so was Rodys.

"S-Sorry!" Rody said while covering his mouth.

Deku shook his head.

"I didn't mind.."

Rodys face lit up even more and he started to play with his hair.

The rest of the night was left with them holding hands while walking in the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 989 22
Ever since the mission in America, Izuku and Rody have been keeping in touch everyday. Rody wouldn't admit it but he really enjoyed talking to the gr...
9.1K 171 15
This is my first ever story ! I will add more on this week Friday and weekends coming for now🙏 Kokushibo x Muzan, Muzan x Kokushibo. #Kokuzan
3.7K 114 7
When two boys become soo close when days go by and one of got feelings for the other one but unfortunately the other boy have to leave him and he ret...
7K 332 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...