VegasPete Fanfic : A hope In...

Per Didu__

A Vegaspete fan fiction as I'm in love with them. It's my first story so sorry if it's not that good It will... Més

Introduction
Meeting
Party
Mission
Club
Fight
clothes
restaurant
New story
suggestion
Meeting
Vegas Team
Time For The Mission
Help
Mission Successful
Scared Macau
Date
Date-2
Truth
Proposal
1st Night

Macau

4.8K 223 121
Per Didu__

Macau POV

I told the driver that I'll go with my friends and that I already told my brother. After he went back I got into that bastard's car.

"So you finally decided to come. You did the right thing. Good boy" He said and tried to pat my head. I slapped away his hand before he could even touch me.

"You are making me angry now. I think you are forgetting something." He threatened me.

"Let's just go and get over with it, Mark. I don't want anything with you." I told him angrily. I hate everything about him.

Then he started driving. I don't even know where we are going and what is he going to do. I'm scared but I can't show that to him. I should've told P'Vegas. But no, the great Macau didn't wanted to burden his brother and wanted to solve his problem himself because he's a grown ass boy.

And this bastard sitting beside me is a psycho. I met him like 6-7 months ago. But he knew me before that. He was always following or stalking me. And then atlast he asked me out and I rejected him but he didn't give up.

First I didn't think much about him but then he started following me everywhere. He would take pictures of me and then send it to me with sweet messages. So I decided to confront him. I told him that I'm not interested in him and that he should stop stalking me. But he didn't stop.

(People like him are really scary. I mean why can't they understand it when we are clearly not interested in them.)

First I thought I would tell this to my brother but I don't want to be a burden to him. He already have so much to think about. So I just ignored him.

But this is not the main problem. The main problem is something else. When we went to school picnic, I saw him in my room. I asked him what he was doing here and that I would call the teachers but he closed my mouth with his hands and then started to touch me. I tried to remove his hands but it was difficult as he was way bigger than me. I was so scared at that time. I thought I would get raped by him. But then my friends came in and they caught him and called the teachers.

I was a crying mess. I was so scared. I could still feel his hands on me and it was so disgusting. But I was relieved that he was caught and everything is over, atleast for sometime. I knew he would get out of jail very soon because his family is rich. So I finally decided to tell my brother. I thought I would tell him about this when I'll go back but I couldn't.

( I want to go in the story and want to hug my baby..... And this happens a lot. If you are rich you can do anything and there won't be any problem. They can get away with it very easily )

"Are you listening to me, love." He said.
"I'm not your love and I don't want to listen your nonsense. Just get to the point and where are we even going." I said angrily.

"You really like to make me angry. Don't forget that I still have those photos." He threatened me.

"Just give those photos back to me. What do you even want from me, if you need money-"
"I don't need money. I have a lot money. I want you. I've already told you that I love you. I want you to love me." He said

"No you don't love me. If you loved me then you would never do something like this. You put those cameras in my room when we were on picnic and took those photos. Just delete those photos, I swear I won't tell this to anyone not even to my brother." I told him.

"No baby, I love you, I really do that's why I've to do that. Now look you are giving me your full attention. And you will keep on doing that until I've those photos." He said.

"I'm not your baby and I don't love you. Why can't you understand this.
I. Don't. Love. You." I shouted really loudly wich made him really angry. I was really scared and angry. I shouldn't have come with him.

Then he stopped his car and got out of the car. Then he opened my door and dragged me to god knows where. I don't even know where we are right now.

He stopped when we were inside the building. He looked at me and said "You love me and if you don't then I'll have to force you to love me."

"Noo-mphhp" I was going to say that I don't love him but then this fucker kissed me. How dare he kissed me.

I used all my strength and kneed him in the groin and then slapped him.

"Just delete those photos right now or otherwise I'll call my brother." I took out my phone and was going to call P'Vegas but he snatched it away from me. Then he slapped me really hard that I fell down to the ground. He came towards me and pulled my hair.

"Why don't you just listen to me, I don't want to hurt you. But I've no choice if you are behavi-" he couldn't even finish his sentence when someone kicked him on his face.

I looked at the person thinking who it could be and was shocked to see an angel sorry main family's bodyguard P'Pete. He gave me his hand to help me standup.

Then he went near mark and holded him from his collar and punched him nonstop. I could see blood coming from his mouth. P'Pete didn't stopped until he passed out. I don't even know if he's alive or not.

"I didn't kill him. Do you want me to kill him." He said without looking at me. Then he pulled Mark's phone out of his pocket and gave it to me.

"Thank you so much P'Pete for helping me." I said while hugging him. If it wasn't for him then I don't know what would have happened to me.

"It's okk Khun Macau." He said while awkwardly wrapping his arms around me.

Then he looked at me and said " I think we should go to the hospital, your cheeks must be hurting. He slapped you quite hard. I'm sorry for not coming before that." He looked down sadly.

"You don't have to apologise rather I've to be thankful to you. But why or how did you come here." I asked him.

"Hahaha, I-I I was just passing from here and then- then I wanted to pee so I came here. I thought no one would be here but then I saw you." He lied.

He's really a very bad liar. I know very well that he's been following P'Vegas and P'Vegas has already told me about everything. Should I tease him a little more. I know I shouldn't but he's really cute.

"But his car was there outside." I said looking at him.

"I-I didn't saw it." He said. I should probably stop now.

"Umm. P'Pete can you take me home if you are not busy. I don't know how will I go back." I asked him.

"Yes, ofcourse." He said to me. After that we went to his car and he drove me back to home.

During the drive he asked me about the photos and told me that I can tell him about Mark if I'm comfortable. So I just told him about everything and he was so angry and said that he should've beaten him more. He also told me that I should tell everything to my brother. After that he kept asking about my brother.

When we reached home I invited him inside. First he refused and I know why but then eventually gave up.

When I entered our home I saw P'Vegas shouting at the bodyguards and I know it must be because of me.

"P Vegas" I called him. He immediately looked at me and came running to me.

"Where were you? Do you know how worried I was. I asked your friends and searched you everywhere." He said while hugging me tightly.

"I'm fine P'Vegas. And about where I was I'll tell you everything." I said. "And we have a guest." I added while pulling P'Pete.

My brother looked so confused. It's my first time seeing his this reaction.

"What's happening here. Why are you with Pete and why are your face like this. Who did that to you I'll ki-"
"Let's sit first and I'll tell you everything." I said.

After We sat on the sofa I told him everything about Mark and what he did to me and how P'Pete saved me. He was treating my wounds and I could see the anger in him clearly.

After he treated my wounds he told me to rest so I said goodbye to P'Pete and then went to my room.

Vegas POV

When I got to know that Macau didn't came home I got worried. But I waited a little but he still didn't came. He always tells me before going anywhere or if he isn't coming home.

So I asked the bodyguards to search for him. I called all of his friends but they also didn't know. But when I was shouting at the driver who went to pick him I heard Macau calling me and god I was so relieved.

And when he told me that he brought a guest I was so shocked to see Pete there. What were they doing together. It's like two fools together.

After that Macau told me everything and I was so angry. I'll kill that Mark guy. Then I told Macau to to rest so he went to his room.

(It's sounds so true. Two fools but cute ones)

Now it's only me and Pete here.
"Give me your hand." I said. He looked a little confused.
"W-why" He asked me.
"Don't worry I'm not going to propose you. Just give your hands." I said and took his hands and then treated the wounds on his hand.

(You'll do that soon ;) )

"Thank you so much Pete. If you weren't there I don't know what would've happened to Macau." I said sincerely. I only have Macau and I don't know what I'll do if someone harmed him.

"It's okk. And you don't have to do this. I'll treat it when I'll go back." He said.

"Why? Are you still uncomfortable. I thought we were friends." I told him and I could see his cheeks getting red. It's really easy to make him fluster.

After that aunty Anong brought some snacks for us.

( Aunty Anong is an additional character. She is a around 40-45 years old and is a maid. Vegas respect her very much and treat her like a family. )

When Pete saw the snacks he didn't waste any time and started eating them. He really love food.

After sometime he said that he should go back. I thanked him again and told him to be careful about his hands.

(Someone is worried for his future husband)

When he was gone I came inside and went to my room. Whenever I'm with Pete I feel really comfortable and happy. I don't have to pretend. He genuinely makes me happy. His awkward laughs, his smile, his cute dimples, his red cheeks, his cluelessness and that innocent face not only innocent face but he himself is so innocent. He don't even know why that cashier told me his sugar daddy. Everything about him makes me smile foolishly.

What are you doing to me Pete.........

(Pete's Sugar Daddy is in love 🤭)

I'm quite busy as my cousin's marriage is coming. I don't know when I'll update but I'll try to update as soon as possible 💜💜
Thank you for reading everyone....

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.6K 904 18
Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two families are working together. But you kno...
103K 1.6K 13
This is the love story of Vegas pete and this story not supposed to be a original novel or a series this is kind of my imagination and a real love st...
33.7K 1.1K 15
My first VegasPete story 🤪✌️ Pete is a sex worker, but Vegas doesn't know that. One day Vegas coincidentally happens to be Pete's client. Pete howe...
151K 7.4K 58
Book 2 of my VegasPete fanfiction Would suggest you to read book 1 first and if you've already read that, then please proceed. A story where the infa...