Reunion of the Dragon family(...

Af CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... Mere

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 24 - War cloud

1.9K 75 20
Af CrqzyCalico

3rd POV

At Ruberios

 At the deepest part of the holy kingdom Ruberios, a fierce battle was taking place as the two forces collided with each other.

 One side was Luminas and her subordinates, Hinata and Chloe while the other were Razul the insector and the head of the Rozzo family, Granbell and Mariabell Rosso.

 Louis and Roy were dealing with dozens of otherworlders who were controlled by Granbell. Gunther was dealing with a servant made out of Maria's corpse while Chloe and Hinata were each taking Razul and Mariabell.

 As for Luminas, she was fighting the man who was once her subordinate but now one of her worst enemies, Granbell Rozzo.

 Luminas clicked her tongue as she blocked another slash from Granbell with her sword 'Night rose'. She had already known that he was going to betray her since he was still one of the luminaries.

 Luminas just hadn't expected him to attack outwardly like this. She thought that he was more careful and reasonable than this.

'Maybe it's because of that girl Hinata is dealing with. She is nothing like an ordinary child.' Lumina thought as she glanced at the fight going on a few meters away from her.

"It isn't a good choice to divert your attention when you're fighting, Luminas!" Granbell said as he gave an overhead slash which she barely managed to block.

 Even though Luminas knew he was right, she couldn't help but get worried for Hinata.

 A few days after Rimuru left, Chloe met Hinata. The moment they touched each other's hands, both of them disappeared for a second and reappeared again.

 Though Hinata didn't tell anyone Luminas could see that she had lost her unique skill somehow. She still has her physical abilities and a few skills, but she was clearly weakened compared to her before she met Chloe.

'Tch, this would be a good timing to use that crystal ball Rimuru gave but Granbell won't allow that.' Luminas thought as she turned her gaze back to her opponent.

 Granbell was still a strong man. Moreover he took the love energy he collected and was now in youthful body which was the form of him when he was at his prime.

 Luminas can match Granbell evenly but the longer she took to defeat him, the worse the outcome will be.

 Both were almost equal in battle experiences and both of them had ultimate skills; {Asmodeus} for Luminas and {Sariel} for Granbell.

(In this story, Luminas already has ultimate skill {Asmodeus} and Granbell has {Sariel} too. (Plot convenience))

 Just as Luminas and Granbell were about to slash their opponents, three major events happened.

 First, Chloe defeated Razul and Luminas's subordinates were also winning in their fight.

 Second was a bad news as Mariabell made Hinata stumble to the ground and launched an attack at her.

 However the two were nothing particular, compared to the last event.

 Just as Mariabell's attack was about to strike Hinata, it hit another person who suddenly appeared between them.

 It was a little girl with purple hair and a side ponytail. She looked like a normal cute girl, but no one would dare to call her that if they knew who she really is.

 It was the purple primordial demon, Ultima.

 Ultima was currently irritated as she got hit without any warning. She came to Ruberios under her lord, Rimuru's order to deliver a message to a vampire named Luminas.

 And when she just arrived, not only she was standing in the middle of a battle but also got hit. It gave her almost no damage but it was enough to trigger her.

 A train of thought rushed inside angry demon's head. Rimuru's order was to hand over the message to Luminas; some insect just hit her; it isn't Luminas who hit her; it'll be okay to kill the annoying insect.

 Reaching the satisfying conclusion, Ultima conducted it immediately.

"Who the hell are you to hit me like that!" Ultima shouted as she thrusted her hands toward Mariabell, piercing her heart neatly. Due to Ultima's venom, Mariabell died instantly, unable to utter a single word as her body disappeared into nothingness.

"Ma- Mariabell?!" Granbell shouted in shock and despair as he watched her die in the hand of a little girl who appeared out of nowhere.

"Shut up you insect." Ultima said coldly. Veins popped out on her forehead and it was clear to everyone that she was trying hard to suppress her anger.

"Are you Luminas?" Ultima asked to Hinata who was looking at her with a dumbfounded look.

"-What? N- no, I'm not Luminas." Hinata said, and instantly regretted it as she didn't know whether the girl in front of her was an ally or another enemy.

"I am Luminas. Whatever you want with me, wait for now. I have a battle to finish." Luminas said.

 Ultima almost erupted again in irritation, but stopped herself as she didn't want to fail the first task given to her.

"Just do it quickly then." Ultima replied with a pout as she sat next to Hinata who was still trying to get a grip of the situation.

"What? You have problem with me sitting here?" Ultima asked and Hinata immediately shook her head. Though she didn't know whether this girl was an enemy, Hinata was sure that she was far more stronger than her.

 The battle between Luminas and Granbell ended with Luminas's victory. Granbell asked Luminas to give his {Sariel} to Chloe as a dying wish which Luminas accepted. While that was going on Ultima was dying of boredom and began to leak ominous aura which made Hinata move away from her.

"Are you done now?" Ultima asked immediately once Luminas's gaze fell on her.

"Yes, what do you-" Luminas stopped talking as she looked at Ultima with rigid expression. She was busy fighting with Granbell when she arrived, but now that she looked closely, Luminas found out who she was.

"Chloe, Hinata. Come over here now!" Luminas ordered briskly which they followed.

"You. You are Viole, aren't you." (Luminas)

 Everyone was shocked at the mention of the primordial demon. Ultima on the other hand, had a dissatisfied expression as she preferred being called with her new name.

"You're right and wrong at the same time. I am the primordial purple, but I'm not Viole anymore. My 'name' is Ultima." Ultima declared proudly while Luminas and the other's expression doomed even more.

"You're named? In that case, who is your master?" Luminas asked, wondering what kind of person was stupid enough to name a primordial demon.

"My lord is the great Rimuru-sama!" (Ultima)

'Why is there no single true dragons who's normal? The lizard is just stupid, but Rimuru. I don't know what he's thinking at all.' Luminas thought. She could have said it out loud but decided that would only provoke Ultima.

"Okay, so what is your business with me?" (Luminas)

"This." Ultima said as she handed her a dark blue envelope with a purple dragon shaped seal, which Luminas took wearily.

"Read it and do as it tells. I'll be going now." Ultima said and immediately teleported away, leaving them confused about what just happened.

..................

............

......

"We have returned Rimuru-sama." Testarossa and Ultima said as they knelt in front of him with Carrera also kneeling beside them.

"Good. I'm sorry that I'm requesting you a lot but situations aren't going well. So can you three take on another job right now?" (Rimuru)

"Of course my lord. We will do whatever you order us to do." Testarossa said, representing the three of them.

"Okay then. I need you to go to the Jura forest right now." Rimuru gave his order upon hearing her answer.

"May I ask why, Rimuru-sama?" Ultima asked as she tilted her head in confusion.

"Michael moved the entire army of empire. They are marching toward the western countries and they are crossing the Jura forest in the process. Now that Michael is a threat, we must stop it before it goes out of our hands." Rimuru explained with a serious look on his face.

 The three demoness looked at each other and turned their gaze back to Rimuru.

"Does this mean we are free to do whatever we want with them?" Carrera asked. It was clear that she was trying her best to sustain her excitement.

"Your priorities are protecting kijin's village and Dwargon. Other than that, you are free to do whatever you want." Rimuru said. Sometimes later, he thought this was a mistake, but he didn't have time to think deeply about it then.

 At his word, a beautiful, yet terrifying smile appeared on the three demon's face. They were excited to have such a fun even though they were just summoned into this world. A battlefield full of enemies to defeat. It was almost like a gift to them.

"I already told Diablo to stop the troops heading this way, so you three should depart too. Do your best, and don't forget the priorities I mentioned." (Rimuru)

"""Yes, my lord!"""

 The trio bowed to Rimuru and disappeared from the place, heading to the Jura forest which will be the graveyard for countless imperial soldiers.

 Once the three demoness left, Benimaru raised his hand, asking for permission to speak.

"You don't have to get permission. Just speak freely." (Rimuru)

 Benimaru nodded with a bow and looked back at his companions before asking Rimuru a question.

"Rimuru-sama, we want to go back to our village to protect our tribe, but we know little of the situation going around, so may you please explain the details?" (Benimaru)

 Rimuru hesitated a bit and looked at Ciel who gave him a nod.

"Alright. The army that invaded the forest is approximately 2.5 million soldiers. Don't worry, that's why I sent them to the forest. Also, at this moment, I can't move freely since my elder sister is on the move." (Rimuru)

"You mean Velzard-sama?" (Benimaru)

 Rimuru nodded in agreement with a grim look on his face and continued.

"One of my parallel self went to frozen continent only to find the half destroyed castle with my sister nowhere to be found. I guess she is being manipulated by Michael too. Even though she is manipulated, she is formidable, which makes me hard to move carelessly."

"I understand. Then, are you going to stay here for the time being?" (Benimaru)

"No, I'm going to follow you to the Jura forest for now. Ciel detected Veldora and Ramiris there. Even though it was unexpected, it's a nice thing since I have to meet him too." Rimuru said as he directed his hand toward Ciel who was sitting on a chair with Kumara on her lap.

"I understand. When are we going to move Rimuru-sama?" (Benimaru)

"Now." With that short reply, Rimuru walked over to Ciel and Kumara. He patted Kumara's head a few times before sending her into the imaginary space.

 Once he made sure everyone is ready, Ciel activated {Spacial travel}. A split second later, they reappeared in front of the village.

 Rimuru put his hand forward and muttered something under his breath. Instantly, a dark barrier covered the entire village and soon became invisible.

"Oh, this is just for the precaution. The attack of those three girls are, how do I put this, quite brutal." (Rimuru)

"Go inform Kabarou and prepare for a battle." (Rimuru)

 The kijins nodded simultaneously and rushed to their position.

"Ciel, come back inside for now." (Rimuru)

 Ciel nodded without a word and went back inside Rimuru, letting the clone she was using disappear with a black smoke. She knew exactly that this wasn't the time to make any single mistake and either did Rimuru.

 Rimuru slowly floated up into the sky until he was just above the treelines. Far ahead, he could already see some dark pillars and bursts of flame, probably made by the demoness's attack.

'Bring it on Michael. I will crush you for touching my family.' Rimuru thought as he watched the forest which turned into a battle field.

 The sky was getting darker as the gray clouds began to gather.

 The clouds of fierce battle were drawn upon the peaceful woodlands of Jura forest.

--------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for today.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2.1K 46
After 50 years Rimuru has gotten bored with his peace time and has decided to new game plus his world after asking to set certain settings via ciel t...
8.4K 146 89
A tale of how the true dragons of the cardinal world live there lives (P.S) this is my first story so it won't be perfect. this story will be the sam...
51.7K 1.8K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
323K 7.6K 64
It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over Ivarage the Evil dragon world destroyer...