๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐€ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”

ะ’ั–ะด WRITESBYJ

๐„๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ. *old* ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐ข.
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

535 13 1
ะ’ั–ะด WRITESBYJ

Me, Yas, and Isaiah had been waiting for five hours and they still haven't told us anything yet.

"Excuse me?" I asked the receptionist at the front desk. She was on the phone and smacking her gum loudly.

I asked again since I guess she didn't hear me.
"Excuse me?" She just ignored me again.

"AYE BITCH NOW IF I THROW THIS MOTHERFUCKIN PHONE AT YO BOWLING BALL SHAPED HEAD ID BE WRONG RIGHT?" It was the wrong mfn day ta be tryin me istg.

The lady looked scared. "What's the persons name?"

"Tremaine White"

"He just got out of surgery. That's all I have ma'am."

"Omg Alr" I went to go sit down.

"What they say?" Isaiah asked lifting his head out of his hands.

"The same shi basically" I sighed feeling myself about to break down again. This shi was my fault. All over some petty shi.

After I felt myself dozing off a doctor came out.

"Family of Tremaine White?"

"That's us" we all stood up walking over to the doctor.

"Is he okay?" I asked softly not actually wanting a answer because it was a 50/50 chance that the answer could be bad.

"Yes Mr.White is actually okay and stable. He got shot once in his stomach but it didn't hit any important organs. And the second bullet only grazed his shoulder. We only had to perform surgery to remove the bullet."

"Can we go see him?"

"Yes Ma'am he is woke and is in room 238."

After we all got on the elevator and waited for our stop, we went to find room 238.

"Y'all go first im scared" I mumbled once we got infront of the door. I felt like he would be mad at me and possibly break things off and I couldn't handle that right now.

"Mmcht bitch go" Yas opened the door and pushed me in.

"Mean bitch" I mumbled looking at Tre while he just stared at me.

"Man see I knew I shouldn't had came up in hea" I spoke quietly to myself.

"Tre you not gone say nun?"

"What Im supposed to say?"

"Imma just get straight to the point. If you don't wanna be with me no more that's fine. I shouldn't had brought you into my mess." I spoke looking him in the eyes. He didn't say anything so I just sighed and got up to leave the room.

"Girl sit yo ass down"

"If you just gone stare at me then what's the point?"

"I'm not mad at you. And yo ass talking about me leaving you? Ova what? Ian got no reason to."

"Because it's my fault you got shot."

"I knew what I was signing up fa when I grabbed my gun and left with you. Stop blaming yo self cause it wasn't yo fault. Yeen got no control ova what happens."

"Ok"

"You good now?"

"Yea. I was just scared that you would leave me after all of that. Was overthinking too much."

"Where Zay at?"

"Zay and Yas outside the door. Ha ass gone push me in hea cause at first i was gone come in last."

"Tell em come in hea"

"We already was finna come in" Yas and Zay busted through the door.

"Nosey fuckers" I laughed.

"Damn la bruh they got yo ass all bandaged up nsht" Zay said to Tre then had dapped him up.

"So did they tell you when you get out?" Yas asked.

"Yea they said tomorrow cause they want me ta stay the night to make sure nothing goes wrong or sum shi like dat."

"Aw ok ok"

A nurse had knocked on the door before coming in.

"Visiting hours are over and only one person can stay the night"

"Aight me and Yas gone head out" Zay dapped Tre up then gave me a side hug.

"Bye best call me when you wake up" I gave her a hug then they grabbed their things then left.

I started getting comfortable on the la couch that they had in the room until Tre started laughing making me mug him.

"What's so funny nigga?"

"Yo ass tryna lay out on that la ass couch. Get yo ass in the bed."

"Ian wanna hurt yo stomach"

"I wouldn't tell you ta come ova here if it would've hurted me"

"K" I got up and went to lay down. I was closer to the edge because I didn't wanna hit nun.

"Mmcht girl come on" He pulled me over with his good arm.

"You sure I'm not hurtin you?"

"Yea now go ta sleep."

"Alr"

"I love you J"

"I love you too"

Two weeks later

"So y'all ready fa school?" Yas yelled while plopping down on the couch.

"Hell yea I'm a la scared tho since this my first year in person and shi" I took a bite out of my pizza. Me, Tre, Yas, and Zay was just chilling at my house together. We had pizza, made some edibles and was getting fried.

"Cmon let's go upstairs" Tre mumbled in my ear kissing my neck. He always get horny when he was fried.

"Getcho horny freaky ass on" I laughed pushing him a la bit.

We was just chilling until we heard banging on the door.

"SAINT LOUIS COUNTY OPEN UP"

"Man what the fuck" I mumbled getting up to open the door.

"Aye y'all go put y'all guns in the basement." I whispered to them.

After they went to quickly do that and then came back I opened the door.

"Are you Jasmine Louise Brown?"

"Yes that's me what's the problem?" I asked confused af.

"Your under areest for the murder of Jamar Young" They said then started handcuffing me. They ain't read me my rights so I knew I was gone get off with sum slight. My daddy prepared fa shi like this.

I didn't fight back or anything I just followed there lead and went into the car.

"Aye la sis I'm finna call my lawyer. We all finna be right behind you" Zay had yelled.

Shi with his lawyer I'm most def getting off. That nigga got Zay off two murder charges.

Once we got there they took my finger print, my picture, and swapped my mouth.

I was tryna be cute in my picture and stick my tongue out but then the man started yelling at me. Ride fucker.

After allat they sat me in a room and said they were waiting on my lawyer.

Like this shi had ta happen a week before school? I hope ion go ta jail, I was gone step fa prom.

After about twenty minutes A detective I think and James Manasseh which is Zay lawyer came into the room.

"Alright I'll cut straight to the chase, if you confess you get about five years. But right now your looking at about ten to fifteen. Since your only seventeen you would be in a juvenile center until you turned eight teen and then would be transferred to the womens prison." The detective dude said talking with his hands.

"My client doesn't need to confess. It was an act out of self defense. Her boyfriend Tremaine White was shot two times then My client Jasmine Louise Brown shot Jamar Young."

"Do you have any proof that Jamar Young shot at them first?" The detective smirked.

"Yes we do" James pulled a phone out of his brief case.

"This is a clip from a live video that was going while everything was happening."

"As you can see here Mr. Young pulled out his gun first and shot Mr. White."

"I have to go check with my boss" The detective quickly walked out.

"So what do you think they gone give me?" I turned and looked at James.

After about thirty to thirty five minutes a officer came in and undid my cuffs.

"Your free to go and all charges will be dropped."

After leaving I had to call for me a Uber since nobody wanted to answer they phone.

Weird.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

215K 6.1K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
330K 12.1K 52
๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช #1 in STREETS-20/03/22
๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ะ’ั–ะด Nแด€ษชสŸแด€ ๐Ÿ’‹

ะกัƒั‡ะฐัะฝะฐ ะฟั€ะพะทะฐ

214K 8.9K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
Trust & Believe ะ’ั–ะด Taiitraphouse

ะฉะพะดะตะฝะฝะธะบะธ ั‚ะฐ ะฑั–ะพะณั€ะฐั„ั–ั—

690K 16.2K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค