The Billionaire's Love Conque...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... More

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 26: Hot and Cold

64.5K 2K 62
By MsDreamerGirl84

A/N: I have another avid commentator. This chapter is dedicated to you @re_nay and for all my supporters out there!

Warning: Contains mature scenes. For mature readers only.

"I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both." ― Søren Kierkegaard

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ....

....................................

ALEX POV

Somewhere in Barcelona

I put my empty glass on the coffee table and watch her drink hers. I leaned my head onto hers sideways with my eyes trained on the TV, blankly. My whole system was sensing every of her single move. When she swigged the last content of her wine I took her empty glass and place it on the table. Her smell drove me crazy and I can't contain not kissing her anymore. She was looking at me with confusion in her eyes, as I shifted my body to face her. Her lips parted, but no words came out of her lips and my arousal heightened. I've been wanting to do this since I saw her again.

On impulse, I bend my head and she closed her eyes. My lips captured her awaiting lips. I kissed her passionately, taking my time slowly as I want to memorize every contour of her sweet lips. Then, I sucked and tug her bottom lip briefly making her gasped. I slipped in my tongue and taste every corner of her mouth, massaging the walls sensually. Dancing with her tongue and sucking gently, she curled her hand around my neck. I lay her down on the sofa bed in between kisses. My hand slip through her top skimming her waist up to her chest. I cupped one of her breasts against the thin garment holding it and knead it gently. A soft moan escapes her lips. My kisses trailed down to the hollow of her neck and she involuntarily tilted it up to give me a better access.

The sofa felt too small for me. As I kissed her lips again, I scoop her in my arms and headed for her room with her on my arms. I gingerly lay her on her bed covers and lay on top of her as I pressed my hard erection against her thigh. Her eyes widened in surprise as I grinned wolfishly. Her hands were still around my neck clinging for dear life. And I want it there forever. Our body pressed against each other and it seems that it is made for each other.

I captured her lips again and kissed her hungrily. She responded and followed my trail, with the same intensity. I plunged my tongue into her mouth and swirled around it, sucking and nibbling her tongue gently, ravishing every taste of her. God, I can't seem to satisfy and I want more of her. I want every bit of her.

I hold the hem of her top and tug it off and tossed it on the floor as I planted kisses on her jaw line down to her neck and to the hollow of her neck. Trailing down to her chest. She moaned and arched her back when my other hand skims around her back and slowly unhook her bra. Her two breast stood out like a proud hill with the hard pinkish tip proudly planted on top. She was about to cover it with her hands but I stop her grabbing her two hands away. I wanted to memorize every bit of her delectable body.

"It's beautiful, babe," I breathe as I bend my head down pinning her two hands on the bed gently.

I kissed her lips forcing my tongue into her mouth and deepened the kisses. Like a hungry fox, my tongue was teasing her tongue. Sucking it, demanding and consuming her. I move my kisses down to her neck onto her breast. I planted kisses on one of her breasts as my other hand cupped the other, my finger teasing the tip. I kissed around it, then gently sucked the tip making her moan loudly as she writhe in my arms. She wrapped her hands around my back and I move my mouth to the other breast giving the same attention. I sucked the already hard tip and I felt her nails dug into my skin. She was panting as she writhes in my arms. My desire to take her heightened to its peak. I hold onto my desire to take her now because I wanted to take it slow. I wanted to savor every bit of her.

I slip my hand through her yoga pants and knead her behind. I kissed her lips again as I slowly tug her pants off her. I felt her hands unbuttoning my shirt. There's an urgency in her move. I let her until the last button in which for some reason, the button was stuck. I unbuttoned it and took the shirt off tugging off my necktie. She ran her hands on my chest and it feels really good. Just by her touch, I felt like I'm going to explode.

I stop her hands and glided it around my neck and captured her slightly swollen lips and kissed her voraciously. My tongue taunting her as she moaned trying to catch my tongue. I grinned mischievously. She looks like a wanton lover and I'm loving my effect on her. Oh God, I love this woman. She's mine and intend to make her mine.

My kisses trailed down to her chest, capturing her breast while kneading it. Sucking each tip making her moaned and she writhes in my arms, as I trailed my finger down to her abdomen and gently slipped under her panties. I felt a few counts of fine hair just above her feminity and it only added to my torture. My throbbing cock is screaming for release.

I touched her sex and boy, she is so ready. She parted her legs a bit when I played her nub teasing it more, as I kissed and sucked her nipple. She arched her back for more friction. I felt my pre-cum seeping from my pulsating cock as I slip one finger in her sex and she whimpered with her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes, baby," I whispered gutturally as I kissed her lips back. My one finger was thrusting slowly in and out of her sex. She was kissing me back with urgency. I slipped another finger slowly trying to fit two. It feels so tight inside which driving me crazy to take her now, but the desire to see her cum is too tempting. She was staring at me with those lusty eyes, pleading. I thrust my two fingers in and out as my thumb rubbing her clit, picking up pace each thrust.

"Ahh.. right there.. yes.." she moaned and groaned. I could feel her walls clenched around my fingers. I knew she's close.

"Just let it go, baby," I said between kisses. And truly she came as she cried out my name. Her body was still quivering after the intense orgasm and seeing her come for me was indescribable. I gently pulled my fingers out and suck my finger, tasting her sweetness. I kissed her again as her body relaxed.

"You're so beautiful, babe ..." I breathe as I kissed her belly. She pulled me up and kissed me. Boy, she's bold. She kisses me like there's no tomorrow and I'm loving it. I felt her hands trying to unbuckle my belt. When she figured it out, the buckle releases and she pulled it off and tossed it on the floor with a triumphant smile. When she reached my fly I stopped her. I don't want to scare her. I know this is her first time.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked hopefully. She nods her head as she looks at me with so much love and longing. And that's all takes. All the inhibitions flew out the window. I help her tug off my fly and shortly my pants and boxers are off making my swollen erection sprung free. She gasped when she saw my length. I know what her eyes saying and I chuckled. She looks so beautiful and very irresistible. I kissed her once more.

"It will fit, babe! Trust me..." I whispered and like a wanton lover, she grinds her pelvis against my erection. Not waiting any longer, I parted her legs to positioned my erection in her opening. I rub the tip of my length on her nub then slowly thrusting it in. She jerks up when my hard shaft entered her sex and she winced. Pain etched all over her face and I almost pulled my shaft off.

"I'm sorry, baby." I breathe gutturally as I kissed her lips, her cheeks, and her temple just to ease the pain. I waited until she accustomed to my length, kissing her everywhere. When she move her hips meeting me, I knew she's ready. I slowly move and oh God, I'm going to burst. She's so fucking tight and sweet, agonizingly hard to control not to cum right away. It was painful holding it, but I wanted her to come with me.

"Fuck... You're so tight, baby!" I breathed as I thrust hard and deep. She meets every thrust and moaned non-stop. Her fingers were digging into my skin on my back. Not caring with the slight sting it caused, I thrust in fast and deeper while she meets me in rhythm. Our body synchronically dance with the carnal rhythm, sweats lapping against our body and it smells arousing and sensual.

I felt her closing so I thrust deeper and faster and not long her walls clenched around my shaft.

"Come for me, baby!" I gasped and we both cried out our names as our climaxed met. I wrapped my hands around her body as I captured her lips. Her body was still quivering with the intense orgasm. God, that was indescribable. I was still inside her. I have never had this sex with anyone before. It was amazing and I can't seem to get enough of her. I pulled my shaft and rolled on her side. She looks so beautiful in her naked glory.

I was so happy I was the first man in her life. It makes me so proud. She's MINE. When she surrendered to me I knew she loves me as much as I loved her. I will break off the engagement and marry her. I can't let her go after this.

SHE'S MINE! We were laying there quietly listening to our heartbeats.

*****

NIKKI POV

Oh God, what have I done? When he touch me everything in my head was a blur. My thoughts were clouded with just one thing. I want him and I want his touch, everything about him. When he kissed me and carried me to my room, my whole body were already drowned in carnal desire, in greater anticipation. I can't seem to think properly. We forgot about everything. We are both oblivious around us that only our heightening desires that mattered.

I didn't regret anything. He introduced me, to the world where I've never dared to experience. It was amazing. It's heaven!

I could hear his erratic breathings. His hands were still around my waist. My head on his shoulder. Then, like a lightning that struck me. His words rang in my head

"At least, Annabel wasn't flirting with every guy, not like you!" I felt like my whole body froze when the realization hits me hard. I just cheated on Annabel and sure I'm no difference of a whore.

He's getting married.

Oh God, what have I done?

I felt like a full bucket of cold water was poured on me. I hastily pulled her hand away of my body and crawled out of the bed.

I heard him groaned in disapproval. I was about to walked to the washroom not caring with my nakedness, he had seen it all what else to hide, when I felt his hands around my waist. I winced when I felt the soreness below.

He planted kisses on my shoulder then around my neck and I felt his hard erection poking on my lower back. I could feel my body reacting to the small sensual gestures. I battled with the temptation of surrendering myself to him again. It felt like it took all my energy, just to resist to fall under his spell again.

Summoning the only reason left in me, I pulled his hands off my waist and force the words to come out without faltering.

"Please show yourself out, Alex." I hardly uttered as I closed my eyes trying to stifle the tears that's about to burst.

He briskly pulled himself away from me and growled.

"We shouldn't have done it. You just proved it I was no difference of a whore!" I said bitterly as I bit my bottom lip trying to hold back the tears.

"I didn't mean it when I said that. I was so jealous of him. I'm sorry, it's not really what I meant. Please, tell me that you didn't regret what we just did because it isn't what I felt. I felt it right, WITH YOU!" He grumbled frustratedly, but his voice is full of love and meaning.

Yes. It felt right, but my head says it's wrong. I stood there rooted to the floor. Not wanting to look at him or I will lose myself again in his arms.

"But you're getting married soon, Alex. We both know that," I reminded him with my hardened tone. It hurt so much as those words were slipping out of my mouth. It's like a poison slowly rotting my inside.

"TO HELL WITH THE WEDDING!" He yelled gruffly and I felt him moved. He picked his clothes and angrily put it back on.

"I'm sorry, but I regretted this. I shouldn't let it happen." I reluctantly said even if it's against my heart, but it's the only way for him to go and forget about what happened even if it means of breaking my heart into pieces.

*****

ALEX POV

That's it. When she uttered the word regretting it, I lost it. With one deathly glare at her direction, I stormed out of her door with my heart totally wounded with her revelation and with a heavy heart I left her place thinking why does she need to lie. I know she loved me or she wouldn't let me make love to her. Why is she stubborn to accept that we both felt the same. I can't understand. I'm willing to break the engagement off and marry her because it's what I always wanted. I was enraged that I can't control everything. I was used to people who bow at my presence but not her. Why is she so tough? I felt it she loved me. I know she does.

Dammit, Nicki! Why don't you just let me in your heart.

I was emerging into the busy traffic gripping the steering tightly and decided to go to the club. I parked to one of a well-known bar. I've always been here when since Nicki left me. It was my favorite place when the sun sets and not leaving until I'm crawling on my feet to my penthouse. Annabel usually found me here and drive me back to my place.

Fuck!

I walked into the busy bar. Shortly, I was attended with a young red haired guy. It was odd to find a red haired here in Barcelona. I haven't seen one before.

He gracefully poured whiskey into a glass and put some ice cubes. I made a big sip and felt the bursting burnt sensation at the back of my throat. I didn't care less. I roamed my eyes to the place. I caught the three faces staring at me with surprised.

My high school friends. Frederick was here, I thought he's in New York. Nicolas, I know he married Mara and Jeremy, I heard nothing about him. I smiled at them and stood up carrying my glass to their table. I felt ashamed when I ditched them and totally shut them off in my life. I missed them, to be honest. When I came back from London, I wanted to call them but I'm too ashamed.

I smiled at them as I got closer.

Jeremy and Frederick smiled widely.

"Hey, bro! It's nice to see you again." Frederick exclaimed as he gave me a tight hug. I felt the nostalgic feeling. I realized I have missed them terribly.

"Yeah! I have to say I missed all of you." I sheepishly admitted.

Jeremy laughed and hug me too. Nicolas was grinning broadly and pulled me for a hug. "It's nice to have our Alex back," he said happily. I felt so much better knowing they already forgave me. No words uttered but our actions speak.

Frederick was talking a lot and laughed at his jokes. I can't believe they didn't end up together and Lillian.

"So how's married life, Nicolas?" Jeremy teased. He's the one who openly voice his protest when Frederick announced that he's dating Lillian. For the reason, that Lillian is just a maid's daughter. And now he's happily married to Mara. The irony of his words.

"Karma hits you hard, huh?" Frederick laughed.

"I know. Love is unpredictable. It comes when you least expect it." He replied grinning mischievously.

Then everyone laughed as we enjoyed sipping our drinks.

"I heard that Nicki is working in your office, Alex?" Jeremy blurted out. Making me almost choke as I made a sip with my whiskey.

"Frederick laughed and rub my back. "You ok?" Jeremy and Nicolas asked worriedly.

Frederick laughed harder. "He was just surprised we know it!" He chuckled making the two laughed at me.

"Yes! And you three, are still nosy. Stop sticking your nose into my life." I playfully glared at them, as I swigged my drink. Drinking the last content.

"I'll order some more beers would you guys want anything?" Nicolas inquired as he shifted his eyes of the three of us.

"I need a hard drink tonight!" I exclaimed unconsciously.

"Whoah ... Someone must be in a bad shape," Frederick quipped mockingly.

"Nothing. I guess I just made the most stupid decision in my life," I remarked bitterly.

The two was watching me closely. Frederick swigged his beer, with his eyebrows furrowed and Frederick was sizing me up. Nicolas already left to get more drinks.

"Would you mind elaborating it, because it seems I can't follow!" Frederick urged intently.

I already sputtered it so there's no point of hiding it. I'm just happy they are back and had forgiven me. "I proposed to Annabel because I let my jealousy gets the best of me." I blurted out as I heaved a heavy painful sigh.

"Whoah...." The two exclaimed in unison with their surprised faces staring at me incredulously.

"I thought you won't ever get married, Alex?" Frederick exclaimed in disbelief.

Nicolas arrived with beers and a bottle of whiskey.

"Here. Drowned yourself!" He announced bitterly. "If I were you, I won't let her go again. Don't let that stubborn lady slipped out of your hands again!" He exclaimed. He seems like he knew something.

My eyes were staring at him questioningly. He just shrugged his shoulder. Maybe Mara and Nicki was hanging out again. Of course, they were best friends. She must have told her.

"But he's getting married," Jeremy smacked Nicolas head playfully.

"WHAT?" Nicolas looked at me incredulously.

"Yes. And to Annabel," Frederick uttered nonchalantly.

"Man, you just drove her away! What in the world were you thinking? And does she know it?" Nicolas lectured shaking his head.

I opened the whiskey and quickly poured some into my glass. And quickly made a big sip.

"She was actually there when I proposed!" I recalled. I felt the pain again struck right into the center, when I saw her collapsed in Colton's hands and I didn't even do anything to help her. I was hopeless.

"WHAT?" The three exclaimed as they stood up and looked at me in disbelief.

"That's cruel, Alex!" Nicolas uttered softly. "I'm sorry but I daresay you just proved why they called you a devil." He sat back and made a consecutive swigged of his beer.

"I know! I was too enraged when I saw her with one of my colleagues and I thought they were dating. I was so jealous I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to let her feel what is she doing to me. So then and there, I proposed to Annabel in front of her." I explained bitterly as I drank the last content of my whiskey and poured some more and drink it at once. I need this to numb the pain that's slowly eating my whole system.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Jeremy asked as they are all watching me and kept their mouth shut for a moment.

"I don't know. I guess just go on with the wedding and move on," I replied nonchalantly trying to ignore the pain.

"Good Luck then, Alex. I hope you will end up happy," Nicolas stated calmly.

Then we shifted the topic. I was watching them as they happily shared their life when we all parted ways.

I don't know how would be my life in the future. I felt like I was dying slowly thinking it's not Nicki that I'm spending every day my life with.

I just wish it was her!

*****

PLEASE DON' T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!

Love you all guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 19K 69
"Strip." I felt like I misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise. I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my hands to my back to...
406K 10.5K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...
1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...