Them | JD

By annabelg1e

BOOK 2 ๐Ÿ“š Jackson Dean and Annabel Stokes love story More

Cast list!
001๐Ÿ“ผ
002๐Ÿ“ผ
003๐Ÿ“ผ
004๐Ÿ“ผ
005๐Ÿ“ผ
006๐Ÿ“ผ
007๐Ÿ“ผ
009๐Ÿ“ผ
010๐Ÿ“ผ
filler๐Ÿ“ผ
011๐Ÿ“ผ
012๐Ÿ“ผ
013๐Ÿ“ผ
014๐Ÿ“ผ
015๐Ÿ“ผ
016๐Ÿ“ผ
017๐Ÿ“ผ
018๐Ÿ“ผ
Epilogue๐Ÿ“บ

008๐Ÿ“ผ

880 5 0
By annabelg1e

June 17th 12:00

"okay so our flight isnt till 5 which means we have a couple hours, so... we're going to a turtle beach" thomas announces as we all sat in the lobby.

i gasp "we're going to see turtles? well what're we waiting for let's go!" i say running out to the parking lot.

i bounce on the spot as i wait for everyone to walk over. "hurry people there are turtles to see!" i rush them.

once we're all in the trucks we drive to the beach, i aw at the baby turtles.

we play around for a while taking photos and of course buying turtle merch. i picked the 'im a turtle lover' jumper in baby blue.

by the time we were done it was already 4ish, we headed back to the hotel grabbing our bags and checking out, i quickly changed into devil shorts and a zipper with a tank top under it.

we head out to the trucks driving to the airport, we give the keys to mairi, i hug my grandma goodbye.

"i promise i'll call as soon as i land!" i laugh as she worry's. "you better or i'll come out and kick your butt missy!" she tells me.

she goes to hug jackson smiling "and you stay safe son" she tel him. "of course Miss Gray" he nods.

"call me grandma or roseann please! goes for all of you" she smiles at our group.

we say our goodbyes and head in going through security etc before boarding the plane.

"is that paytons shorts?" thomas whispers to me as we stood in line to go on the plane. i look down to the shorts, my eyes widening when i realise i'd packed my exs shorts.

"oh shit, don't say anything to jackson" i tell him taking my seat.

"where'd you get those shorts" jackson asks as him and kristian sit next to me. "oh there ugh old.." i nod clipping on my seatbelt.

"right so i didn't just hear you say there your exs then?" he asks in an annoyed tone. "well-" "oh so they are his? huh?" he cuts me off.

"there just shorts" i shake my head plugging in my earphones. "ignore me then" he scoffs.

"such a bitch, why are you dating her bro? she wears her exs clothes. she even had ryland over while you were gone!" i hear kristian mumble to him.

i wipe the tears that had fallen of my cheek focusing on the episode of gilmore girls id downloaded.

———————

once we'd landed and got our stuff, i'd ignore anyone talking to me keeping my headphones in. id decided to get an uber home since everyone had planned going straight to get food from the airport.

"tell everyone i've got an uber home, see ya" i quickly tell tabitha before rushing out to my uber.

i climb in giving him an address, not even thinking twice.

paytons address.

Payton Moormeier💗

me-hope you don't mind, im getting an uber to yours. :).

- oh fr that's fine lmao, what's up?-

me- i wore your devil shorts to the airport and jackson got pissed.

-wondered where those went! 😂

me-they're my fav!! i'm almost here btw.

-waiting outside:)

once the uber pulls up i thank the driver grabbing my suitcase, i smile over seeing payton waiting by the door. i rush over hugging him as we stand under the front light.

"cmon let's get you inside" he says rubbing my back, we pull away heading inside. payton grabs my suitcase.

i walk into the living room seeing payton watching frozen, i smile remembering that was our thing.

i sit beside him on the big couch, i scroll through my phone notifications seeing most of the hype members texting.

from Tab🤍- you went to paytons? jackson's not happy.

Tommy- where u at? if u need some space i'll tell everyone. text me if u need a lift home.

big bro❤️‍🩹- hey kiddo, text me where ur at.

never mind, tab said ur at paytons?

Mr Dean🌹
where are u?

stop ignoring me

baby?

hello?

why tf are u at some apartment building

did u get kidnapped?

your at paytons.

what the fuck?

Muzzle Wannabe🤟🏻
stop being a brat, come home

what is wrong with you, you disappeared and went to your exs?

literally stop fucking with jackson.

To Tommy-
i'm at paytons, i'll get an uber home in a bit.

To BigBro❤️‍🩹
i'm at paytons, i'm ok. i'll be home around 10:)

i check the time seeing it's 9, i order an uber for 9:50. shutting off my phone i continue to watch frozen.

i yawn leaning my head on payton's shoulder, he wraps an arm round me rubbing my shoulder as we continue watching the movie.

a while later my phone pings saying my ubers on the way. i sit up stretching "my ubers on its way, thank you for letting me chill here
yeah for a bit" i smile as we head to the door.

"of course, yk your welcome here whenever" he tells me, we wait outside for a minute before seeing my uber park outside.

i hug him goodbye before climbing in the uber, it drives off heading out of LA to the hype house.

my uber parks at the top of the hill, i climb out heading round the side of the house to my patio door, i didn't feel like talking to anyone to be honest, i unlock it shoving my suitcase in my closet, i grab my macbook. sneaking out to the kitchen.

i grab myself a tub of watermelon and a glass of water sitting at the dining table answering emails. "oh look who it is" i hear kristian say. i ignore him continuing answering emails.

from the corner of my eye i see thomas sit next to me at the table. "hey u ok" he asks in a whisper. "i'm fine" i shrug.

"anything you wanna share with the class?" kristian calls over. "dude stop" jacob says shoving him.

"so your all ok with this? she wore her exs clothes then disappeared to his apartment and shows up hours later" he says looking around. everyone avoids eye contact as i storm off out to the pool.

i sit sipping my feet in, watching the sunset, "there you are" i hear someone say behind me, i turn seeing jacob walking over. he sits beside me dipping his feet in.

"am i a bad person" i ask. "no absolutely not, i know how close you and payton were i mean guys have known each other for 5 years. i get why your still close with him" he reply's giving me a side hug.

i lean my head on his shoulder as the sun disappears. "cmon it's getting cold let's get inside" he says standing up holding his hand out for me to grab.

i nod grabbing his hand as he pulls me up, we walk back inside hearing almost everyone in the kitchen, i go to walk through the second living room to avoid the kitchen but Jacob pulls me back, ushering me to the kitchen.

as we walk in everyone stops talking, i avoid eye contact with everyone as i go to the dining room and clean up my plate and cup id left earlier.

i put them in the dishwasher going back and grabbing my macbook, i turn seeing kristian in front on me.

i go to move around him but he steps infront again. "kristian let me go to my room" i say looking at the floor.

"no, you go to jackson's room and you apologise for what you've done! he's been worried about you thinking you were mad at him while you were at your exs doing god knows what!" he tells me pointing a finger in my face.

"i was clearing my mind considering the only people who fucking listen here are thomas and jacob! and why did i go to paytons? because HE LISTENS. you should learn how to fucking do that kristian instead assuming shit. i'm not a slut, or a player. i love jackson and i don't see why wearing my FRIENDS shorts are a big deal! it's a piece of fabric! it's not like i'm cheating. now move out of the fucking way" i finish yelling, shoving past him off to my room.

i slam the door shut locking it shoving my macbook on my desk as i feel my breath picking up. i pace my room shaking my hands as my eyes go cloudy. "cmon think positive, think positive" i sob.

"positive, positive" i mumble sitting on the edge of my bed. "cmon positive" i mumble.

i hear the door open and someone kneel infront of me, they grab my hands drawing a star continuously.

i realise it's thomas, his way of helping my panic attacks was the star drawing. "it's ok, take your time" he speaks softly.

i wipe my eyes being able to see, my breathing calms down as thomas hands me a bottle of water.

i take small sips as he sits next to me rubbing my back. "i don't want you sleeping alone tonight so either sleep on our couch or in jackson's room, i know he's mad but he'll want a cuddle knowing him" he tells me.

i nod "i think i'll go to his room" i tell him. he nods kissing my forehead as he walks out.

i change into jackson's jumper and a pair of grey short shorts, i sneak into his room seeing him fast asleep with his LED lights on low red.

i crawl in next to him pulling the covers over me, i hear him shift around "baby is that you?" he mumbles half asleep.

"yeah, i- i can leave if you don't want me sleeping here it's jsut thomas didn't want me sleeping alone after earlier, he helped me with a panic attack" i stutter out.

"you had a panic attack?" "yeah, i think i just got so mad at kristian and after yelling at him"

"cmere" he says opening his arms, i turn wrapping my arms round his neck as he wraps his around my waist, he kisses my head lightly "i love you, i promise" i whisper kissing his cheek as i get sleepy.

"i know" he mumbles before we both fall asleep.

June 18th 12:18
"-she slept in here? after yesterday!" i wake up to kristian yelling. "dude shut up, you woke her up! get out" i open my eyes seeing jackson kicking kristian out.

"is he still pissed" i ask as i hug the pillow i had my head on. "yeah, i get why" he shrugs.

"i didn't think i would upset anyone, i just packed the first things i had" i mumble. "but it was yours exs" he reply's.

"i'm sorry" i whisper again, wiping my eyes so i wouldn't cry again. "you could have worn anything and it was your exs shorts" he nods as he sits on the edge of his bed.

i sit up huffing "jackson i said i'm sorry!" i say throwing my arms in the air. "i get that your sorry but you- you shouldn't even have those! you should have returned them or put them in the trash!" he says raising his voice.

i stand up of the bed glaring at him slightly "i'm sorry YOUR pissed at ME because i wore payton's shorts yet you can use Chrissys hair tie whenever!" i ask.

"it's a hair tie! big deal" he shrugs. "why didn't you return that or put it in the trash?" i raise my voice slightly.

"because i can use what i want!" he yells standing up. "then so can i!" i yell back.

"what are we? a divorced couple!" he asks frustrated. "no we are dating jackson!" i scoff.

"really are we really? do girlfriends wear there exs clothes like it's a normal thing fuck off to there place!" he yells towering over me.

"me and payton are friends! i wear jacob's clothes all the time and you don't yell at me for that!" i yell. "you and him are friends! i know that!" he scoffs.

"well we used to make out all the time" i shrug crossing my arms. "EXCUSE ME WHAT" he practically roars.

"atleast he can say he loves me back" i whisper before storming to my room. "ay get back here! we're not done talking" he says following after me.

"well i am!" i yell, turning to face him in my room. "you don't love me Jackson" i finish looking to the side.

"yes i do! i am i love with you! i even thought about marriage the other day!" he tells me. "bullshit!" i say not believing him.

"i'm sorry i didn't say it back, i was tired and wasn't thinking okay, i promise. i love you. always Bell" he whispers grabbing my hand.

"promise" i choke out. "promise" he nods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 161 35
Book 2 of series.
8.9K 493 19
This is the second book to The New Guy [Michael Jackson]. It's 10 years later. Rylee and Jedell are now 27 and Christian and Hope are now 13 years o...
24.9K 736 17
"you say we're only friends but i want to be more." just a book about 2min and their life, โ€ผ๏ธ FIRST BOOK #1 2min - 9/30/23 #1 minmin - 9/30/23
52.4K 639 19
Anna becomes friends with a really cute guy. Little did she know, her WHOLE world would change! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒท (My other Tony book: Changes) โš ๏ธยกยกGO READ IT!!!โš ...