Freak (an Eddie munson x fem...

Bởi boliviack

Y/n Springs, a senior at Hawkins high and The mourning sister of the late Billy Hargrove, wanted things to st... Xem Thêm

Last morning of summer
What happened to Billy?
Palm tree delight
Give it to me (1)
Numb Drug
Platonic Display of Affection
Lots of fighting
What I'd do to you
Lots of fighting 2
Hellfire?
Shot in the dark
Billy
friends
Valentine's Day
Talk
Master of Puppets
The breakup
Give it to me (2)
Shower
Girlfriend
Skull rock
The beginning
Jack and Chris
Shelter Me
Cheater
My girl
Happy birthday, Billy
Get together
Shitty Birthday
Vulnerable
Possesive
Tattoos
Tattoos 2
Pep Rally
Deal
A little bit of magic
Jealous
Season finale
Forever
love (real continuation)
Posessive
Album
Afterparty
Careless
Makeup Sex
Raw
Plans
Dinner
Movie Night
Guitar
Sweet
Chapter 53
Free period
Pre-Game Prepping
The Game
The Love Drug
Polaroid
Second Period
High While I'm Sober
My Muse
Study Sesh
Chapter 64
Dream
Shhh
Perverted
We did it
Shitfaced
Shitty Meetings
an Emetophobe
3,780 words of smut
We Made it, by the Way.
A bad, bad man
For Me
Dress Shopping
I Know you Like me
Grafiti Gazing

Dancing in the rain

1.4K 47 91
Bởi boliviack

PLAY THE MUSIC AT 🥀🥀

Eddie made me stay in the van while he ran to the gas station, grabbing candies to restock his glove compartment. He got back into the van pretty quickly, speeding off to a familiar location.

"I got you those chips you like" he grabbed a small bag of salt n vinegar potato chips.

"Daddy crisp potato chips?" I looked at the bag, flabbergasted.

"Daddy crisp potato chips." He spoke with a deep announcer's voice, looking at me from the road.

"Okay- I gotta know-"

He licked his lips, trying not to laugh as I mentally prepared for whatever he was about to ask.

"Did uh- did Steve have a daddy kink?" He asked, making me gasp.

"What the fuck, Eddie, stop!" I laughed too, watching him try to focus on the road.

"I just- he seems like the kind of guy-"

"Yes. He did."

"Holy shit-" Eddie started dying again, laughing over whatever song was playing as he turned into a wide path in the woods.

"I'm so glad you don't." I admitted, seeing him nod from the corner of my eye.

"I can't believe you called a man daddy for three years." He panted, making me turn red.

"I will literally push you off a cliff, Eddie I swear!"

"Shit, should I turn around then?"

"We're going to a cliff?" I turn to him with a big smile, now knowing where we were headed.

"We were, but you wanna push me off so now I'm having second thoughts." He spoke but still continued up the hill, knowing I was obviously joking anyways.

The rain was pouring down onto the windshield and I was surprised that the van made it up the hill, Eddie reversed and carefully backed up to a good few feet from the edge, sliding through the back from where he was seated and opening the doors. The rain was heavy, but the lake looked beautiful under it.

And we were completely dry inside the van since the wind wasn't blowing towards it. He put his hand out and helped me into the back where there was already a blanket and pillows set up.

The moon was bright, confident with its light to the point where it illuminated what would've been complete darkness. I wasn't tired anymore as I laid my body against Eddie's. He slid his hands up my shirt and held me close to him, looking at the sky. Even with the rain, the clouds were thick and there was a small portion of clear sky to show us it's stars.

"Oh its Aquila!" I gasp, pointing at the stars.

"What the fuck is that?" Eddie snorts, looking at where I was pointing.

"See those stars? They kind of make a super acute L..." I pointed at the sky, trying to draw out the constellation that caught my eye. Eddie leaned his head onto my chest, squinting at the sky.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"It goes down and up like this..." I traced it, drawing the shape with my hand despite it being millions of miles away.

"It's a constellation. My favorite one. It reminds me of you." I look at him, who's looking at the shape the stars made.

"Why's that?" His attention shifts to me, still resting on my chest like it's a pillow.

"Cause it kinda looks like your guitar." I smile and he makes a soft one, but I can tell he doesn't totally see it.

"Look." I sit up and Eddie lifts his head off of me, still holding me while I grab his notepad and flip to the last page without looking at any of the writings. I took the pen off it's side and drew out the constellation.

"See?" I show him, my spine slightly curved by him putting all his weight into leaning on me.

"That doesn't look like my guitar, sweetheart."

"It does to me." I make a face at him and he closes the notepad, sliding it away while I look back at the sky.

I feel his eyes on me and smile, "Eddie you're supposed to look at the view."

"You're a much better view, y/n."

He sits there and I feel his breath hitch, about to speak.

"You uh-"

"What's- never mind."

I look at him weirdly.

"Nevermind?"

"Nevermind."

"Wh-"

"Let me show you something." He cuts me off, grabbing my hand.

He holds onto my hand and squeezes it three times.

"You know what that means?" He asks me, looking into my eyes.

"No." I shake my head and he smiles slightly.

"It means 'I'" he squeezes once.

"Love" twice.

"You" a third time. I feel my lip stick out as I smile, overwhelmed by how cute that is.

"Oh my god Eddie you're so cute." I press my forehead onto his and look into his eyes, giving him a kiss while his other hand was still on my bare back, up my shirt, pressing me into the kiss.

"It's for times like when you're dancing at your wedding and one of you can't talk cause they're gonna cry, so they squeeze on the other's hand three times."

I widened my eyes at the analogy, my smile growing.

"Dancing at my wedding, huh?" I ask, trying not to squeak from the speed of my heartbeat.

"You know, just an example." He shrugs.

He lets go of my hand and slides it into the front of my shirt, resting it there.

"Ask me something." He speaks, the side of his face against my breast again.

"What's your biggest fear?"

"Losing you." He recalls, then opening his mouth and hesitating, "and uh- butterflies. Fuck butterflies, scary shits."

"What?!" I gasped, looking down at him.

"I will not elaborate. Ask me something else."

"Why do you have your hands up my shirt?" I ask.

"Cause I wanna be close to you."

"We're cuddling, that's not close?" I laugh.

"Not close enough." He responds shortly, snuggling his face into my chest. Normally, that'd be sexual. But he was actually just being a total sweetheart this time.

The rain was getting quieter, but it was still pretty heavy. I got an idea suddenly.

"You said this was gonna be one of those cute nights in my books, right?" I ask suddenly.

"Yes ma'am." He responds, muffled by my chest.

"We should dance in the rain." Eddie sits up quickly, sliding his hands out of my shirt.

"Hell yea, one sec." He leans over me to the front of his car, shuffling around plastic things that make clacking noises until he finds what he was looking for, sliding it into the van and pressing play.

🥀🥀

I widen my eyes, feeling Eddie pull me by the arms out of the van as it blasts Guns N' Roses. The cold water hits me quickly, soaking my clothes to my skin and my hair to my face. Eddie's already soaked too, a huge smile on his face as he pulls me away from the cliff and puts his hands in mine, letting one go and throwing me out, only to pull me back and hold onto me, swaying to the music.

I bring my arms up around his neck, his around my lower waist as we kiss, paying no mind to our soaking faces or the fabric of our clothing sticking together. The rain was heavy still, not slowing for us. But it felt so freeing. To be here, with Eddie, over the lake in the pouring rain, music blasting.

I pull away and start laughing as Eddie lifts me up, spinning in circles as he looks at me. He brought me down and threw me out, holding one hand and bringing me back as he lifted my arm and twirled me. Before I could gather myself or stop my laughter, his other hand grabbed my thigh and dipped me down, kissing me again. It feels like a movie. His lips on mine, the rain drenching the both of us, his hold on me. This is really just like the nights in my books. Only it's better. Cause it's real.

"Woah- oh oh oh sweet love of mine." Eddie sang with the music, a vibrant glint in his dark eyes as he looked at me.

"I'm so in love with you, Eddie" I shouted, over the music and rain. I could barely believe it was me saying this to anyone. I never spoke like this before.

"We're meant for each other, since the day we met we knew it." He shook his head, grinning widely.

"You're my forever, baby." He pulled me close to him, looking down at me.

"Forever and ever." I agreed, turning my head so that I was hugging him and leaning on his cold chest.

"I wanna marry you one day." He spoke, licking his lips from the water pouring down on them.

"Do it." I teased him even though I wasn't joking.

"I will, worm, just you wait." I felt an unreasonable amount of excitement, wondering if he was serious.

"I'm gonna graduate first though." He said shakily, dramatically speaking as he held me, swaying to the still playing music. His chin rested on my head, my eyes were shut to the sound of the music and the feeling of Eddie's embrace.

Graduate. School.

Wait-

"Holy shit, Eddie it's Monday!" I gasp and pull myself off of him, watching him stare blankly.

"We have school in the morning!"

"...I know?" He really didn't understand.

"It's like 4 in the fucking morning, we need to go to bed!"

"We can sleep in the van." He shrugged and I shook my head, grabbing his arm tightly.

"We need to get ready in the morning!" I pulled him to the back of the van, shutting it and running to the passenger seat.

He reluctantly got into the drivers, stalling before he started the van up again.

"You know when I was little I wanted to be a firefighter-"

"Eddie, drive."

"Fine, ass."

• • •

Eddie got in bed at 4:11 am, troublingly not tired at all. It was pitch black and I was looking for dry clothes to sleep in.

"Just don't wear anything." Eddie spoke, watching me struggle from his bed.

"I'm cold, I wanna wear something."

"I'll keep you warm."

"You're not taking school seriously right now, so I'm officially mad at you." I respond and he gasps dramatically.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, wear my shirt over there!" He points at a folded shirt in an open drawer and I smile to myself, having wanted to wear his shirt anyways.

I quickly took off my undergarments, ignoring Eddie's whistle as I threw his shirt over me and turned off the lamp, trying to find my way to the bed.

"Come to me, lover." Eddie spoke in a deep posh voice, much like his adventure voice when he's playing some type of game.

"You need to wind down." I chuckled, finding the bed and accidentally laying in the very edge. I almost fell off, feeling Eddie grab me by the waist and pull me against him.

"Careful there, y/n."

"Fuck you" I groaned, embarrassed as I shut my eyes tightly. Eddie started tickling my sides, giggling almost louder than me.

"You want to?" He asked amid his laughter, I turned to face him.

"I want to sleep." I reply, wrapping my arms around him and tangling our legs together.

"We should get matching tatties." He spoke into the silence, proving he still wasn't trying to sleep.

"Okay. I'll get a matching tattie with you if you let us go to sleep. AND get us energy drinks in the morning."

"We could just snort some coke." He snickered.

"On finals week, jackass?"

"Sorry, okay yes. I agree to the terms. But you need to spoon me."

I opened my eyes, surprised. He wants me to spoon him?

"Wh-"

"Do it or no deal."

"Of course I'll do it, sucker." I giggled as he turned over, allowing me to wrap my arms around him like he always does to me. His hand grabbed my arm lightly, his rings feeling cold on my skin.

"You still have your rings on, baby." I quietly spoke, feeling tired now.

"Take em off for me?"

I smiled to myself as I carefully slid each of his rings off, putting them on his bedside table and bringing my arm back over him. I like this. Now I get why he always does it to me. My head in the crook of his neck, my arms around him, holding him. I love this.

I close my eyes finally, falling asleep to the steadiness of both of our breaths.

...

....

"Hello, y/n."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

52.1K 1.1K 32
In the fall of 1985, there's a change in plans when you do Steve a favor and coincidentally meet the town's "freak" Eddie Munson. Will you continue t...
80 0 8
Slut 'R' Us by melanie_bxx Posted originally on the Archive of Our Own at http://archiveofourown.org/works/44533468. Summary: Heather's life is easy...
101 0 1
OFC is a new student at Hawkins High, recently of age and moved cross-country for her dad's work in the middle of senior year. She planned on getting...
15.2K 253 116
A story in which Ariella Harrington, younger sister of Steve " The Hair" Harrington, star athlete and cheerleader at Hawkins High befriends and slowl...