𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 - 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙙 �...

By -maneater-

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗮𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗢𝗖 More

[ introduction ]
[ cast ]
[ prologue ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[ six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
[ twenty one ]
[ twenty two ]
[ twenty three ]
[ twenty four ]
[ twenty five ]
[ twenty six ]
[ twenty seven ]
[ twenty eight ]
[ twenty nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty one ]
[ thirty two ]
[ thirty three ]
[ thirty four ]
[ thirty five ]
[ thirty six ]
[ thirty seven ]
Hello

[ seventeen ]

23.4K 564 414
By -maneater-

⊹ Chapter 17 ⊹
Infinity

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"Are you guys ready to go?" Conrad asked looking between his brother and girlfriend.

Violet nodded from her spot on his lap as Jeremiah shrugged. He was still a little upset after seeing Belly leave the party with Cameron.

The three teens were making their way out of the house when the red head noticed Taylor sitting on a couch by herself looking quite sad.

"Hey what is Taylor still doing here?" Jeremiah asked noticing the girl as well.

"Who cares?" Conrad mumbled but Violet heard him.

"Don't be an ass Connie." She scoffed hitting his chest. "Should we ask her if she needs a ride?"

"Violet." Conrad sighed. He disliked Taylor, especially after she purposely hit Violet with the volleyball.

"I'm going to ask her." Violet decided turning to look at the two boys. "Wait for us outside."

Both Fisher boys sighed as they watched the Montgomery girl walk over to Taylor.

"She's too nice sometimes." Jeremiah shook his head as he followed his brother out to the Jeep.

"Hey are you okay?" Violet questioned as she stood in front of Taylor.

The blonde girl looked up at the girl in front of her. When she realized who it was she immediately tried to wipe away her tears. She didn't like people seeing her cry.

"I'm fine."

"Okay..." The Montgomery girl trailed off knowing she was lying. "Do you need a ride back to the house? Con, Jere, and I were just about to head home. I think Belly left an hour or two ago with Cam. And I'm not sure where Steven is."

At the mention of her best friend and the guy she had been crushing on for years, Taylor began crying again. She was pissed at herself for kissing Steven. Not only did she ruin her chances with him she also potentially ruined her friendship with Belly.

"Hey its okay!" Violet immediately rushed out taking a seat beside the girl. She lightly wrapped an arm around Taylor, giving her a small hug.

"Nothings okay!" Taylor cried. "I've ruined everything."

"I'm sure that's not true." Violet reassured the girl.

"I've fucked everything up!" Taylor exclaimed. "I kissed my best friend's brother who has a girlfriend. My best friend walked in on us and now she literally hates me. So no I'm pretty sure everything is not okay!"

"Wow." She mumbled after listening to the girl's rant. "That's a lot."

"Yeah." Taylor chuckled sarcastically.

"Look, I don't really know you or Belly that well but I don't think this is going to end your friendship." Violet explained. "I think Belly might have just been shocked seeing you and Steven. I'm sure once she's had some time to cool off and you guys talk everything will be okay."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" The blonde wondered aloud. She didn't think she deserved Violet's kindness, especially not after how she treated her earlier that day.

"Because I know what it's like to feel like everyone and everything is against you." She shrugged with a small smile.

"Thanks Violet." Taylor grinned back. "You're actually pretty cool. Which makes me feel bad for how I treated you earlier."

"Don't worry about it. You don't know me and I don't know you."

"I know but I was still a bitch." Taylor sighed. "I just get a little possessive of Belly at times."

"A little?" Violet joked elbowing the girl in the side.

"Maybe a lot." She laughed with a genuine smile.

"So do you wanna ride back with us?" The red head asked. "You should probably know that I'm not going to take no for an answer."

"A ride sounds good." Taylor nodded laughing.

♒︎

"I can't believe Steven made out with Taylor!" Conrad laughed quietly to himself as he watched Violet change into her pajamas. "Like seriously, of all the girls at the party he chose Taylor!"

"What's wrong with Taylor?" Violet rolled her eyes at the boy.

"What's not wrong with her?" He shot back with a smirk. When Violet didn't laugh at his joke he sighed. "Don't tell me you actually feel bad for her."

"I do." She shrugged earning a scoff from Conrad. "She seemed to really like him and he just used her because he was drunk. And then she got into a fight with her best friend on top of that."

"Vi..." Conrad sighed getting up from his bed. He walked over to her and gripped her hips. "Please don't get involved in their drama."

"I'm not. I just felt bad because she was really upset." The girl answered leaning into Conrad's chest. "She's just a kid."

♒︎

"Morning." Belly grumbled as she entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Bells." Jeremiah smiled happily at the girl. He could clearly tell that she was still mad at Taylor from the look on her face.

After driving Taylor home last night he had heard all about the drama from both Violet and Steven. The Conklin boy felt terrible for cheating on Shayla and he wanted advice from Jeremiah.

"Okay. I take it you and Tay-Tay haven't made up yet?"

"Nope." Belly shrugged not really caring. "We haven't talked since last night."

"Well, when does she leave?" Jeremiah asked after handing the girl a bowl of cereal.

"Uh, in a couple hours." The brunette mumbled taking a spoonful of cheerios into her mouth. "She's upstairs packing now."

"Mm." Jeremiah nodded trying to think of a way to cheer the girl up.

"Hey, do you want to go on a muffin run? I-I have to get out of the house." Belly suggested for him.

"I'm always down for a muffin run." The boy smiled happily. "Do you mind grabbing the keys from Conrad's room?"

"Yeah, sure." She nodded walking into the hallway before turning back. "Uh, is he home?"

"No, he had to leave early this morning to meet with Cleveland. Violet's still asleep up there though, so try not to wake her. "Jeremiah explained. "We got home late last night so she's super tired."

"Oh." Belly replied awkwardly. "Um... Do you know where he keeps the keys?"

"Uh, th-they should be in his desk." He said as he cleaned up the pans he used to make himself breakfast.

Belly silently entered Conrad Fisher's room. She felt like she hadn't been in there in years. The Conklin girl quietly walked past the bed that Violet was sleeping in not wanting to wake the girl. Belly stopped in front of Conrad's desk. There wasn't much on it but the stuff that was occupying it was mostly Violet's.

Following Jeremiah's instructions she opened the first drawer on her right and grimaced. Inside the drawer was a pack of condoms.

"That's disgusting." Belly groaned quietly to herself. Shutting the first drawer she moved onto the second one. This one was filled with a lot of random things, meaning that Belly had to dig through it a bit.

The Conklin girl stopped her search when her fingers brushed over a velvet box. She knew it was a jewelry box.

Belly's curiosity got the better of her and she opened it. The sight before her had her eyes practically bulging out of her head.

Inside the little black box was an infinity heart pendant necklace.

"At least he remembered infinity." Belly mumbled to herself.

Doesn't he know, for him, I would've traveled endlessly around those curves? She thought as she inspected the necklace.

Belly made the mistake of thinking that the necklace was for her when it wasn't.

Conrad had gotten the necklace for Violet. It was going to be a gift for her birthday that was towards the end of the summer. The blue heart in the middle of the necklace was the same color of her eyes.

Violet's eyes were one of his favorite things about her. He loved the bright blue color of them almost as much as he loved the freckles that coated her entire body. If Conrad could he would sit and count every single one of them.

Belly slowly placed the necklace back in the drawer before sneaking out of Conrad's room. She couldn't fight the smile that took over her face as she joined Jeremiah in the Jeep.

"You good?" The Fisher boy questioned. He was a little confused by the fact that her mood had changed so quickly.

"I just, I don't get Conrad this summer." Belly shrugged.

"Why? Is it because he forgot your birthday?"

"No. It's because he's been acting weird since the first day that I got here."

"Yeah, trust me, he's been weird for months." Jeremiah nodded. "He doesn't really talk to anyone but Violet and sometimes he doesn't even talk to her. Just forget him." He continued thinking about his brother's weird behavior. "Look, I-I'm happy you invited Cam last night. He's really cool. Have you asked him to the deb ball yet?"

"No." The Conklin girl sighed. She liked Cameron. She really did but she couldn't get Conrad out of her head. Especially now. She had so many questions for him.

Why didn't he give her the infinity necklace?

Belly would have understood the meaning behind it. It had always meant so much to her even when they were kids. That was their thing.

Her and Conrad.

"Look, I know Steven and I were giving him some shit, but... I think he's really cool. And I think you should..." Jeremiah was suddenly cut off by Belly.

"Violet seems to really like Conrad. And if he's not into her, that's just messed up." The brunette ranted looking at the boy who was driving. Jeremiah frowned at his friend not replying. "What?" Belly asked annoyed with his staring.

"Belly...." He sighed not knowing what to say. Jeremiah didn't want to hurt her feelings but she needed to forget about Conrad. "Conrad really loves Violet. I know he's been a dick to everyone recently but he tries to be better for her. I can see it."

"I'm just trying to look out for her." She shrugged trying to play off that she was hurt by his words.

If Conrad loved Violet so much then why did he buy Belly an infinity necklace?

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

^ The necklace Conrad bought for Violet ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 25
|SEQUEL TO BORN TO DIE| [Currently Re-writing] "The worse part is that I never told him I loved him, and now he's gone." Bellamy Blake and Finn C...
18K 174 13
These 2 are hella underrated Hella kinky too Also doing this bc im horny Wink wink ⚠️Extreme Dom and sub ahead⚠️ Only Top wilbur
81K 1.6K 38
i see sparks fly, whenever you smile. or when three families always spend summer together, but this summer has changed.
40.8K 445 30
alexandria conklin was a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. almost always with her younger sister, belly, the two shared many memories. especial...