KᗩᖇIO➷♡ [UNDER EDITING]

By Yurishien_aka

Various story of both characters from Assassination Classroom Rio Nakamura Karma Akabane More

Everyone
After Party
Perfect
Night Changes
One Sided
Bad ass Blonde
Embarrassed
Being Part
FREEDOM
FREEDOM 2
Anatagasuki
Sayonara
Sayonara 2
Blood and Water ☠
Regretting
Unexpected
Freeing you now
E-Family
Feigned Love
Out of their World
Unveiling the Path

Tiktok

220 10 9
By Yurishien_aka

It was certainly surprising when Karma confessed to me, it really made me shocked for many days like what the hell. Let's have a backflash 2 weeks ago.

Me and him were just playing games and also planning our next prank for our classmates and our sensei's too. He stopped playing and stood, excusing himself to go to the bathroom which is next to the other room from my brother.

I nodded at him and he went out, after that I panicked because I've been having this weird feeling of butterflies inside my stomach everytime we talk no everytime when I see him. I stood up from my bed and began panicking.

Gosh, what if I- pfft as if, I would never like him- I mean his my best friend and he only sees me as his partner in crime, his lieutenant and a friend.

I walk around my room in circles, I stop in the middle of panic and grab my hair from frustration while mentally screaming at myself for being a stupid idiot for falling in love with my own BEST FRINED.

Rio you piece of shit. How could you like him??? He's your freaking best friend!!!

As I kept screaming mentally I suddenly thought of an absolute crazy idea. Putting my fingers to my chin I thought of the craziest idea at that moment.

I know, I'll just confess to him right here and now so I can move on and stop this ridiculous feeling of mine.

I said inside my head while laughing nervously.

GAH THIS IS CRAZY, I AM CRAZY!!!

Then I heard my door open, I jumped to my bed and took my phone, laying in bed like nothing happened and smiled at him.

"Yow, you're back." I greeted him, he only nodded while closing the door and went to sit beside me. I gulped hardly hoping he didn't hear that.

"Let's play back." I commented but he only nodded.

Weird, did something happen to him while in the bathroom? Maybe it's a boys' period, wait does that even exist???

I looked at him with curiosity in my eyes, observing him while also looking at my phone then he glanced at me. I quickly looked at my phone with a sweat on the side of my head.

Oops, I got caught.

He sighed loudly causing me to look at him completely, he closed his eyes while I was staring at him. Then he opened his eyes looking straight at me causing me to jump a bit.

He looked at my soul like he wanted to do something, don't get the wrong idea!!!

"I want to confess something." Karma remarked.

"Ah- oh re-really what?" I asked nervously.

Oh my gosh, what if he feels the same. OMG OMG AM I REALLY GOING TO CONFESS TO HIM TOO? ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR HIM? AHHH WHAT IF WE REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER???? AAHHHHHH.

I shook my head imagining the silly thought inside my head then I looked at him but he only looked at me. I gulped then he opened his mouth.

I closed my eyes and, "I like-"

"I'm gay."

Huh?

I opened my eyes while he just stared at me with a serious face.

"Huh?"

What did he say? Did I hear that wrong? Wh-what did he say?

"Wha-what did you say?" I asked him, dumbfounded. I tilt my head to the side to hear him completely.

He sighed again while closing his eyes then he opened him looking at me while I was processing my head.

"I said I'm gay."

"Ahhhh." I replied while staring at him. I blinked my eyes 5 times then I screamed.

"EHHHHHHHHH????"

"Like I said, I-I'm gay." Karma confesses again while rubbing his nape.

EH? HUH? WHATTTTT????!!!!!

I blinked again and I was back to earth.

"You-YOUR GAY?!!! WHAT?" I said with a surprise tone and almost jump from the bed but Karma grab me back to the bed.

"Shhhh, lower your voice." He said while putting his index finger to his mouth forming an o shape like mouth.

"OH who cares no one's home but ANYWAY since when? How? What? Why didn't you tell me???" I asked him all the questions that were popping inside my head. My heads spinning around making me dizzy.

He flopped to the bed looking at the ceiling of my room. "I just realized it last week when I always hang out with this guy, and everytime I think of something I like his face would pop inside my head."

I looked at him while he hid his eyes with his arms. Then I leaned next to him but with a little bit of space.

"Karma, hear me out." He looked at me, like he was sad and almost upset about what I was going to say.

Hence I will support him with all my heart and give him more confidence in his sexuality.

"It's okay to be gay, there's nothing wrong to be gay Karma. True you're different but being different is what makes you unique, what makes you special, what makes you, the real you." I said with a proud smile on my face while he looked at me with a bit of surprise.

Maybe he thinks I would hate him for being gay, oh Karma why would I hate for that ridiculous reason.

"So I hope you would be comfortable with your sexuality with me because I will support you whatever you are, Karma."

He looked at me then he hid his face again, all of a sudden he laughed.

The heck boy, I supported you and told you nice words and you just laughed at me??? Boy I'll-

"Thanks Rio." He remarked making me stop killing him inside my mentality.

Ha? Did he say thanks? Akabane Karma the freaking devil told me thanks? Is this the end of the world??? IS THIS HOW I'M GONNA DIE???

"Really thought, I mean it. Thank you Rio." He said and sat up looking at the corner of my room.

"Ah-oh you're very welcome." I replied and also sat up with a smile. He looked at me also smiling then he smirked.

"Also what did you say earlier?" He asked out of the blue.

Ha? Did he hear it??? OH MY GOSH I WANNA DIE!!!

"What?.... What do you mean?" I asked him, avoiding his smirk.

"Oh really?" He replied with a teasing tone.

Agh, I need to think of some excuse.... I got it!

I looked at him and sighed, "I just wanted to know who you like."

Oh what a great actress I am Haha. This is because I'm hanging out with Kayano too much but who cares.

Then he blinked his eyes, "Oh... Ah, you probably already know who. I mean it's quite obvious to be honest."

I nodded while closing my head, "Yeah yeah this should be esay and who is this lucky guy? Ha?" I tease him then think of someone who's close to him.

Well there's Isogai but I think that would be a no so yeah and there's Maehara, welp no then there's Sugino well no cause he likes our girl Kanzaki.

Karma looked at me while I was thinking of our classmates with a serious face.

"Hmmm Okajima? Definitely no."

"What?! What would you think of that pervert guy, seriously Rio, think wisely." He exclaimed in disgust.

"True true now shut it, I'm thinking of someone who's really close to you." I sneered at my thoughts too.

Hmm, now who is this person who is close to him, I mean I am also close to him but he's gay so no for me I guess. Welp instant silent rejection.

I sigh in disappointment.

Guess he doesn't have a bit of liking for me. Now I pity myself Argh not now self think of someone, think of someone who is close to Karma.

Karma, Karma, Karma wait there is someone. Blueberry guy.

I snapped back to reality and looked at his surprise reaction, smirking the hell out of him while he looked at me weirdly and a bit nervous.

"Is it Nagisa?" I said with a teasing tone with a huge smirk on my face.

Karma went red like his hair and it seems like, problem solved.

End of the crazy flashbacks.

I am now sitting with my friends in the front, we chatted about our next assassin plan for Koro sensei then I suddenly caught a glimpse of a joyful red-haired boy talking to the blueberry boy who is now in red.

Karma is probably teasing Nagisa again, poor Nagisa.

I sighed, looking at the cute interaction between them made me smile but something inside me felt so painful.

What is it? Is this jealousy? Wha-what ridiculous feeling!

I shook my head and turned to my friends in order to not think of the silly feelings I felt inside me.

Years have passed and I'm finally done with my stressful time in college, I finally graduated.

And I'm inside my room with my best friend. We are almost done watching Bridgerton, me and Karma watch the whole episode for weeks now and we are almost at the end.

After a couple of hours, it finally ended. I sat up while I took some popcorn from him, he was holding the bowl with popcorn inside it.

"Ahhhh, it's finally done." I said while stretching my arms and my back from soreness. While Karma took his phone checking the time.

It shows 11:27 pm, oops it's past bedtime but who cares we're not kids anymore besides most kids don't even still sleep at that time.

I stood up going to the bathroom, Karma only used his phone and after a while he cleaned my bed. I got back, seeing him turn off the T.V.

Then I sat at the end of the bed, "It's a good movie, it's making me wanna watch it again." He went to the pillows and lay down, "Haha don't it take a week for us to end it."

"Hmp, true anyway you can go to sleep while I use my phone." I said and took my phone from the side table and leaned my back to the cold walls.

"I'm also using my phone, guess we'll sleep later." Karma replied and I hummed.

Don't get the wrong idea, we're not sleeping together on the bed. He sleeps on my sofa near the T.V while I sleep in my own bed.

And I think I still have feelings for him. Damn these feelings!

I curse inside my head while scrolling through Tiktok aggressively. Then I suddenly saw the trendy video, about how the boy best friend pretends to be the boyfriend of his girl best friend.

The dance was simple, the girl was holding the boy around the boy's body while the boy was holding her waist then they both swayed to the music's rhythm.t. It was so cute and sexy at the same time.

Then I suddenly thought of a silly idea HAHA it was because of the previous video I saw earlier, she was pranking her friends about her having a boyfriend only for her other friend to discuss as a boy and took a pic together so sweetly.

I looked at Karma who was unbothered while looking at his phone. I crawled to him and said, "Hey Karma, do this trend with me."

He looked up at me, he looked at me judgingly. He might be thinking right now like, "She's probably thinking of a silly weird idea." And he is definitely correct.

"What kind?" He asked and I sat correctly in front of him. "Oh it's simple, you just have to dance." I told him with a huge smile and he looked at me with a 'are you serious?' look.

"Look it's just simple besides I wanna prank my other friends outside from Japan about me having a boyfriend." I leaned to him while he leaned back. "Oh come on Karma, it's just this once, please?!" I tried to persuade him with my pleading puppy eyes.

I saw a sweat beside his eyes while his eyes were not looking at me, he closed his eyes and sighs while opening them. "Fine, just this once."

I smiled with delight at him and stood up to cheer my success, "YES!!!" He sighs, completely defeated.

I took his arm to make him stand up which he did and handed him my phone, letting him see the steps. "And this is how we do it. Simple right?" He twitched his eyes while scanning the dance.

True, it may be awkward but hey it's only for a minute so it's fine.

I looked at him, "Did you get it?" He glanced at me and I mouthed, "Steppings?" Karma handed me back my phone, "Yeah."

"Alright, I'll start the counting while you stand it cause it has more space and the lighting inside my room is perfect." Putting my phone on the phone stand and pushing the start button.

This is getting exciting, I can't wait to share this with my friends. HAHA IT'S PAYBACK TIME BABY.

After I pushed the button, I quickly went to Karma and put my arms around his neck while he adjusted his hands to my waist while it counted to 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

I looked at the camera then to him then back to the camera while he only looked at me which didn't really mind me. Soon the music started, we started to sway from side to side, feeling the music for 15 seconds.

I smiled at him then to the camera while swaying both our hips together. Karma only stared at me while we were dancing, when the music stopped I quickly went to my phone to check the video.

I analyzed the video luckily it didn't have any noticeable mistakes, I was about to tell him it was done but he stopped me.

"Let's do it again."

"Eh?" I asked him, which didn't really make any sense since there's no mistakes in the video. "Why?"

He rubs his nape while looking down, is he embarrassed? I mean I did make him do the dance and all, valid reason.

"I didn't do it properly." He stopped rubbing and looked at me, straight to the eye. "So let's do it again."

I was about to stop him from doing it again but he insisted on doing it again and I only responded with a yes, maybe he was really embarrassed because he was not feeling the music.

Did I make him uncomfortable??? Oh my ghad Rio, you idiot.

I screamed mentally while we prepared to dance together, I opened my eyes, which made me surprised because Karma was looking at my eyes. Well I am in front of him and we are really close like supper close like we'll almost gonna- ok Imma stop this delusions.

I glanced at my phone then gestured to him that the music will start soon, "Look it's gonna start now." He only nodded at me.

I smiled slightly at him then looked down.

3

2

1

I looked at him again.

Then the music started and so did our dance. We moved our hips together side to side while looking at each other's gaze. I smiled at him; he smiled at me. After a while the music stopped but Karma didn't let go of his hand from my waist.

"A-Karma the musics' gone which means it's done so let's-" I informed him about the music being done  however he only pulled me closer to him.

Making my heart skip a beat, what is he doing?

He only looked at me straight in the eye then I noticed his gaze went down to my LIPS? Is that correct? Did I see it right?

I gulped down the remaining saliva in my mouth while looking at his serious face, "Ka-karma what are you doing?" I asked him but he only looked at my eyes again then he smirked.

He smirked? Why?

And leaned into my ear, I felt my body tense feeling his body too close to me, my eyes spinning also my head from being this close then he whispered with a hoarse voice.

"You're making me straight, don't you know?" I felt shivers while he whispered those words through my ears then I saw his mouth turn to a smirk.

"What?" I asked again, dumbfounded and with a nervous tone.

Karma stared at me for a sec then he laughed, what's with this guy laughing while I ask him a question?

He stopped laughing then he leaned back to my ears, "I wanna do it."

"Do-do what?"

DO WHAT EXACTLY KARMA?

I nervously looked at him with sweat beside my eye, still in the sway dance position.

He laughed again, "Are you really dumb Rio? You know what I mean with the words 'it'." He put his fingers to my chin making me look at him straight up to his face.

Which made me turn red, while he only grinned from my reaction.

You jerk why you- I mean I am now done with college and and. RIO STOP OH MY GOSH YOU'RE REALLY GONNA DO IT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND? Also your long time crush that is on and off. BUT STILL DOES HE HAVE PROTECTION OR SOMETHING??? CALM DOWN CALM DOWN HOW CAN I FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN THE PERSON I LIKE WANTS TO DO IT WITH ME???!!!

I kept screaming inside my head while he waited for my answer. Glancing from the side of my room, I looked at him and asked. "Do-do you have protection?"

He widens his eyes then he smirks again, gosh how much I wanna wash that smirk in his face. He answered confidently, "Everywhere I go."

I shook my head from surprise then he laughed from my surprised face. I only observe him while we are still in this position.

Karma stopped laughing and asked me again, " So is it a yes?" I looked away from him feeling embarrassed, responding to him with a slow nod.

I just know he smirked again because I really can tell from the sound he made before he leaned in and kissed the side of my neck. I let out a small noise while he kept sucking my neck.

What is he? A vampire?

"Hng." I moaned a bit when he bit the skin too hard making a purple bruise. Then he explored around my neck while I felt the great sensation. Keep pulling me closer to him, I hold his back keeping myself from separating from his body.

He let my strip blouse fall while kissing me around and I just feel so hot right now, my body is in heat when he keeps kissing my shoulder. He made kissing noises while I moaned.

Karma grabbed my waist making my body closer to his causing mine to feel his hard thing. I felt the tension inside me when he rubbed his hands behind my back while he kissed my upper chest part.

And I leave the rest to your imagination.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 705 23
Want to see Karma and Rio's love story is? Well then this is the story for you 👹💖😇
2.2K 43 4
That night, Asano bit his tongue and torched his dreams. To gain everything and say goodbye, like he had always have done. An Assassination Classroo...
91.9K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
1.9K 103 5
❝ there goes that saying. opposites attract. ❞ - an angel and red-haired devil somehow find common ground through their friendship. friends ...