Unexpected

Walking to school while drinking strawberry milk is the best.

Karma's walking to school while drinking his favorite drink. He lazily walked, putting his hands in his pocket.

He saw lots of students walking to the main campus.

And then Karma saw a blonde girl walking slowly and putting her arms on her stomach.

Throwing the drink in the trash and ran to her.

"Morning, Rio." He said happily.

"Morning," She replied grumpily.

"Wow, it seems you woke up on the bad side of the bed." Akabane said jokingly and laughed.

She ignored him, putting his hands behind his head as he folded it and closed his eyes.

"I guess, it's the time of the month." He told her and opened one eye.

She stops and death glares at him.

"I see, well I can help with that." He put his hands in his pocket again and passed her.

She continued to walk and went beside him.

Karma looked at her and she was in pain.

"You can not go to school you know." He told her because he was worried.

"But it's no fun." She said with a small voice and looked down.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"I feel lonely at home so that's why I need to go to school." She replied and went ahead.

"Just tell me if you need something." He said and she looked at him with a questioning face.

He smiled while shrugging. And went to her, she only nodded in response to him.

They went inside the room and our friends greeted us.

"Yow, Karma." Maehara greeted him first.

"Yow," I replied to him and Rio walked towards her seat.

"Morning, Karma." Kimura smiled at him.

"Morning, Kimura." And walk to his seat.

I leaned to my seat making it unbalanced and looked at the window.

"Oh Rio, is it today?" Kanzaki asked.

Glancing towards them as the girls talk about girls' things.

She nodded in response, she stretched her arms on her desk and rested her head on it.

"Poor, Rio." Kaede rubs her hair and sighs.

"I guess she's gonna suffer today." Ritsu said on Toka's phone, facing the poor girl.

He quickly stood up and went outside.

Rio rested her head on the desk and put her hands on her stomach.

She groaned at the pain.

"Mwo? Karma's gonna ditch again." Okano stared at him walking out.

Turning her head to the door and she saw him leave.

"I mean no surprise from him, he's always not attending class but he's smart." Kaede said, sitting on Nagisa's chair. She put her arms on the desk and rested her head on her palm.

"Argh, so lucky to be smart." Kurahashi said being envious.

"Yeah," Rio said to them.

"Easy for you to say, you even topped in the top 3." Fuwa said, crossing her arms.