His Blind Beauty 2

By Your_author_rose

Keep your eyes open" Was all he said as he desperately tried to keep the person awake. Soon the doctor, nurse... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Spoiler Alert!!!
Chapter 6
Note
Hey
Chapter 7
chapter 8
update
Chapter 9
Wishes❤️
Chapter 10
New characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hazel's Pov.
CHAPTER 16

Author's Note

5.6K 100 9
By Your_author_rose

Important note :

Before you read let me tell you this is a dark romance and is 18+ .

1.If you are not comfortable don't read. I ain't forcing you to do so . 

2.Do. Not. Comment. Hate. About. My book. I won't tolerate .it. You can hate Male lead right now all you want because his character is dark. I won't mind it.

3.I won't tolerate anyone copying my work. Strict actions will be taken. If you see someone copying it pls tell me I will be greatful. 

4.last and the most important thing. According to me every book is fictional and everything is possible in it. I'm not at all supporting any abuse or molestation. It's just I think everyone reads a book of their likes to refresh there mind from the outside world and sad ending with a male or female lead dying makes it depressing and makes you sad. So every book I write will have a happy ending. 

Hope you have already guessed it if not let me tell you. This book will have a happy ending. 

***************************

All Copyright reserved by @ Rosalia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 971 42
How come you change this much? You love me right then why you always keep on insulting your love. " She said and he just scoffed before saying " I do...
118K 1.4K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
10.1K 386 7
❤️ Completed AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ She is smiling looking at the sky while sitting there in the floodlight of the moonlit night. She loves to come and si...
1.1K 28 33
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...