Baby Steps [Satoru Gojo]

By lemonlover1110

[Satoru Gojo x f!Reader] A one night stand with a handsome stranger didn't seem like it would lead to much mo... More

↳ 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
↳ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
↳ 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙐𝙥
↳ 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙨
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧
↳ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚
↳ 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝙀𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝
↳ 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩
↳ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 26
↳ 𝘼𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙚𝙞𝙟𝙞'𝙨 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
↳ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚
↳ 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

↳ 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙

73.7K 1.4K 6.1K
By lemonlover1110

Hi! In case you didn't read the description, this story is about an unplanned pregnancy.

Thank you for reading! Enjoy!

-

Usually Saturday nights are for you to stay home and relax. You take the night off from studying or doing any chore. You prefer to stay home, watch the newest thriller movie or a romantic show, order some junk food and stay up till your body can no longer stay awake. But tonight your best friend had other plans.

She swayed you in, starting on Monday with saying stuff like, you stayed in again? Pfft you're so boring and, only 20 and here you are, acting like a grandma . With subtle phrases like that is how she began her plan, making you feel old for not going out as much. While it is true that you prefer to stay in, you also don't like to be shamed for it and especially don't like being made to feel old for it.

Although you stood your ground. But Friday night you caved in when she told you the possibility of attractive people showing up to this hang out.Kaya refuses to call it a party, just saying that just a couple of her friends were showing up and they'd spend the night together. She couldn't show up without her best friend, could she? And that was that. But this doesn't look like just a couple of her friends hanging out.

Her arm is intertwined with yours as you walk into the apartment. There's some music playing softly in the background, careful not to be too loud and bother the neighbors. Some groups stay aside, sipping on their drinks and speaking with their friends or new acquaintances. There's not so many people, but definitely a lot. Too many for it to be just a small hang out, and you're almost one hundred percent sure that Kaya doesn't know half of these people.

"Daisuke!" Kaya raises her voice to get his attention, and the man turns his head. She waves at him and his cheeks begin to turn pink. He shyly waves back. She lets go of you and walks over to him, while you decide to go to the kitchen to grab yourself a drink.

There's a couple in the kitchen, at least you think they're a couple before catching a bit of their conversation. You try not to stare as you grab a drink, but it's hard not to. The conversation is so interesting to hear, considering you don't get this kind of free entertainment at home.

"I told you to leave me alone." The man says. You take in every single one of his features, and you can't deny that he's handsome. He's tall– Very tall. His hair is an unusual white color and he wears it down. You can't get a look at his eyes since he wears shades, which you find unusual since it's dark out and you're inside.

"Oh, c'mon. Stop pretending like you don't want me. I've seen the way you look at me." She tells him. Although you don't understand where she's coming from since the shades that he wears hide anything. She's talking confidently, and she has a basis for this confidence because she's stunning.

"I don't fucking want you. I've made it clear around six times already." The man is getting irritated. You understand his point of view and his reaction, because you would be the same if you had to repeatedly reject a guy. "I've been so nice to you the other times to not hurt your feelings but you can't seem to get it through your skull. I. Don't. Want. To. Be. With. You."

You see her get flushed, and she looks down at the ground in shame, not liking the harsh tone that the man used when talking to her. It's quite mean, but you understand why he's talking that way. "Look, Leiko, I'm tired of this. Every single time I come around Daisuke, you keep bugging me. I enjoy spending time with Daisuke but I'll have to stop coming around if you're with him because I can't take it. You're irritating."

She composes herself, realizing that he's just a weak man and he'll fall eventually. For now he's just playing hard to get, maybe to just brag to his friends about how he kept rejecting her and she always went back. She smooths out her skirt before turning on her heel.

"Your loss." She tells him before beginning to walk away. She tosses her hair back before noticing how you've been staring. She scoffs, "What are you looking at?"

Your face goes warm, realizing how you were just blatantly staring as she got rejected. You grab your drink and leave before the man can say anything to you. You walk over to Kaya, who sits on the couch and talks to Daisuke. She lays her head on your shoulder as she continues talking.

You look around, disassociating with the conversation and sounds around you. You sip on your drink and notice the people around you. Your eyes lock on someone and a sigh leaves your lips, one that makes Kaya look at you. "What's wrong?"

"Guess who's here." Your voice is beyond apathetic, and she looks around for a minute. Then she spots him and rolls her eyes, throwing her arm over your shoulder.

"We can find you a boyfriend for the night if you want." She suggests and you shake your head. You take a deep breath before chugging down every drop of your drink. You put the empty cup down on the coffee table.

"I'm leaving." You tell her as you stand up from the couch. She grabs your arm and tries to stop you, but you brush her hand off. You walk out of the apartment, not caring to stop for your best friend who calls your name.

You run down the stairs and exit the building, just wanting to go as far away as possible just in case Kaya has plans of stopping you. You don't care to look at your surroundings, something very irresponsible and dangerous considering how late it is.

You walk in the street, not noticing how many cars come. There's a hand that pulls you back in, and in that moment you feel the breeze of the car that almost hit you at full speed. You look up at the man who's looking down at you. You finally see the blue eyes that the man was hiding.

"Are you an idiot?" Are the words that leave his mouth. He's still a bit upset about having to reject Leiko for the umpienth time. You don't say anything, standing so close to him for another minute or so. It feels weird. Although you're pressed against him, it doesn't feel as if you're really touching him.

"Sorry." You finally say, coming to your senses. He lets go of you and practically tosses you to the side. "I wasn't really... Thinking."

"Yeah, I can see that." He responds. You awkwardly stand for another second or so before turning. This time you actually stop and watch for cars. But you get this sudden impulse and you turn back to him. He stands there, watching so you don't decide to walk into traffic again.

"I overheard your conversation with Leiko-"

"More like eavesdropped... Look, if you come to her defense, I don't want to hear it. I'm tired of her and her little friends." The man tells you, and you feel as if he's rolling his eyes at you.

"No- On the contrary." You say, which catches his attention. Nearly everyone around him is bugging him to take her as his girlfriend. It's like they're all secretly in love with her and know they can only live their dream through him. "I'm sorry. I know rejecting someone over and over again is hard and I totally understand why you spoke to her the way you did."

"Thank you." He responds. He's glad to hear that because everyone else around him tells him otherwise. "I just feel so pressured by everyone."

"Yeah... We went to the same high school and she was the prettiest girl there. She's not used to getting rejected so I guess it's why she's acting like this." You share. "And everyone loves her so it's why they want you to say yes."

"I don't get why, she's irritating." He scoffs, which makes you let out a chuckle because you couldn't agree more. It feels nice to know someone feels the same way as you.

"I totally agree. She's so mean too but no one takes it seriously." You tell him. He stands quietly for a minute, and you're sure he's staring at you but there's no way for you to confirm since his shades block everything.

"Do you need to go somewhere?" He asks and you shake your head in response. Your plans are to go back home and that's it. Your phone is silenced, and you're sure that Kaya is blowing it up, but you know she isn't going to leave the apartment and chase after you. "Do- Do you want to take a walk?"

"Uh... Sure." You agree. He walks towards you and you turn to watch the oncoming traffic. You watch the pedestrian traffic light, and wait for it to turn green. Once it does, he does the unexpected and grabs your hand. He begins to walk, standing between you and the cars that are stopped.

"Have to make sure you don't decide to jump on a car or something." He says, and an awkward chuckle leaves your lips. You get to the other side and continue walking down the sidewalk, with no trajectory.

It hits you for a moment that you're walking with a complete stranger. No name, no nothing. He could have malicious intent as he walks with you, yet you put your full trust in him.

"What's your name?" You ask as he lets go of your hand.

"Satoru Gojo. You?" He responds. You tell him your name.

You walk mindlessly for a couple of minutes. You walk past multitudes of people in silence, and considering how neither of you speak, this all feels so futile. You wonder why he asked to walk together, and why you agreed.

"Do you want something to eat?" You offer and he hums in response. Although you have no idea where you're at and what place offers good food.

Something catches Satoru's eye. Not something that you were thinking of when you thought of food. The cupcake food truck is more of a dessert, but regardless he walks over there and you follow. And the list of cupcakes is endless, and it makes your mouth water a little.

"Hmm... What do you want?" He asks while your eyes are just glued to the menu, indecisive with the list that goes on and on. He receives silence from you, and he can't blame you because he also has no idea what to pick. He'd buy every single item on the menu, but he knows that it's too much. He'd end up full fast, and he doesn't want to carry so many cupcakes back home.

"I think... Chocolate caramel." You finally decide. There's a bit of a line so Satoru has a bit of time to decide. In less than five minutes, you're being attended.

"One chocolate caramel cupcake, a carrot cupcake and a red velvet cupcake." He orders, and hearing the carrot cupcake makes you scrunch up your nose, but you keep your comments to yourself. He pays, and you immediately get them. His hands are very large so he manages to hold both of his cupcakes with one hand.

You walk a bit before finding a park that's across the street. You both cross the street, this time Satoru doesn't hold your hand. The park is empty, and you both stand around to eat your treats. You watch Satoru eat the red velvet cupcake first. He notices you staring and he raises his eyebrow, "Do you want to try?"

"I'm good." You respond, eating your cupcake in peace. He finishes the red velvet one fast. He throws away the paper cup in the trash can that's practically next to him. He gives it a minute before taking the first bite of his carrot cupcake. "Is that good?"

"Yeah, why?" He questions as he chews. He swallows before speaking again. "Have you never had carrot cake?"

You shake your head. He takes your cupcake from your hands and forces you to take the carrot one. He practically holds yours hostage. "Try it."

"I'm good. Maybe some other time." You tell him but he shakes his head.

"I will lick your cupcake and claim it as mine if you don't take the smallest bite out of that." He threatens you. "It's so good. Don't knock it till you've tried it."

"I'll buy another cupcake." You tell him, hoping that's enough to make him give you back your cupcake. But it's not. He shrugs in response.

"If that's what you want to do, then go ahead." He responds. You sigh, not wanting to go back for another cupcake so you take a miniscule bite from the one that's in your hands. You aren't the biggest fan of carrots but now you see that they aren't so bad in cake.

"I did it." You say and you exchange cupcakes and go back to eating. "It isn't so bad."

"See, I told you." He replies. That response would normally make you roll your eyes, but you don't really feel offended or annoyed by the response. You eat in complete and utter silence before walking to the swings of the park and sitting down.

You don't know each other but you're following each other's every step. You sit quietly before he says your name. You look at him and he just says your name again.

"What?" You ask him and he shakes his head.

"I love your name." He says. He says it once again. You love the way it rolls off his tongue. The way his voice makes it seem like the sweetest treat. While you never really felt anything sort of sentiment towards your name, for once you're proud it's yours. "If I ever have a daughter I want to give her that name."

"Well it's a pretty name so she'll at least have a pretty name." You tell him, and he chuckles. It feels weird. You both just met but you feel as if you can tell him anything. "So why did you leave? Were Leiko's friends bothering you?"

"No, not yet. Left because I knew it was coming up and I didn't want to deal with that." He responds. He takes a deep breath, holding back from rolling his eyes at the thought of the woman he constantly has to reject because she won't take a no as an answer. "I just needed fresh air. I've been annoyed with her and I know she would've been all over me if I stayed for much longer."

"I'm sorry. That really sucks." You sympathize. "I completely understand. And I bet a lot of them are on her side as well."

"Daisuke is the only one that isn't on her side. I don't even know why I come around them when Daisuke is the only one I'm friends with." Satoru shares. He isn't even so close with Daisuke either, they just happened to meet and Satoru needed a friend. Ever since then Satoru goes around the man, but they aren't particularly close. He clears his throat, tired of being the center of attention. He knows your name and that he saved your life but that's it. "How about you? Why did you leave?"

"My ex-boyfriend was there and you can say we're not on the best terms." You confess, which spikes Satoru's curiosity. Perhaps it's cheating. It's always something like that.

"What happened?" He asks before realizing how imprudent it is to just ask that when you two haven't known each other for an hour. "Sorry- That's really innapro-"

"No, it's fine. Caught him talking to a couple other girls while he was promising he'd give me the world and all that. I confronted him about it and he said a couple nasty things along the lines that I'm unlovable and that he was so good to me. That I'll never find another like him." You share, causing Satoru to chuckle.

"Yeah, hopefully you don't." He responds, causing you to chuckle as well. "This is the first time I see you."

"Yeah... I usually stay in. My best friend convinced me to come with her." You tell him.

"Who's your friend?" He questions. He has a person in mind but he won't say it outloud. He waits for your response, and it's who he was thinking. "Kaya? She's really sweet. Are she and Daisuke a thing?"

"They're both into each other but neither of them will make the first move." You say. "It bothers me so much because she talks about him in such a sweet and loving voice yet she won't confess. He won't do anything about it either."

"He really likes her, he just doesn't know how to ask her out." He tells you. "Maybe we can help them out."

"How?" You ask, and he shrugs. He doesn't know how he'd be able to help them out either. "I think it's best if we leave it up to them. It'll take a while."

"Yeah, you're right..." He responds.

"You can tell him it's clear that she likes him so that'll cheer him on." You suggest. He slightly nods since it's the best thing that can be thought of at the moment.

"Enough about them. Tell me more about you." He says.

"Hmm... Well I'm 20 years old. I'm currently a university student majoring in education. And I like chocolate cupcakes. I don't know what else to tell you at the moment." You answer. Cupcakes are fresh on your mind, but all your other interests subside in your brain at the moment. "How about you, Satoru?"

"I'm also 20. I don't go to university, I work... And I don't have a favorite kind of cupcake because I love them all." He replies. He finally takes off his shades, and you get somewhat of a good look at him. The street lights illuminate the park, but not bright enough. But he's handsome, you know.

"Why do you wear shades when it's so dark out?" You ask. The question has been bugging you.

"It helps with my headaches." He reveals. "Hopefully it doesn't make me look like a pervert."

"You're lucky you're handsome because if you weren't people would call you all sorts of names." You giggle, and he laughs in response.

"You know, you're also very pretty." He tells you once laughter subsides. You don't understand why your face gets so warm all of a sudden. Or well, you do. He's very attractive and you weren't expecting to hear that from him. "Very beautiful. The prettiest girl I've ever seen."

"You're so sweet, thank you." You smile at him, slightly tilting your head. It makes his heart skip a beat, and he swears that he's gone insane because he met you just now. But he's not alone because you feel the same way.

This isn't what you planned for your night, but you like this way better. He makes great company. You like being outside on this cool autumn night better than being cramped up in that apartment with people you can barely stand.

"Do you live here?" You ask him and he hums in response.

"I travel a lot though." He says. "It's fun though."

"Yeah I can imagine." You comment. You get up from the swing and he does the same, ready to follow your every step. It's like you're stuck with each other for the night.

"What made you want to major in education?" He asks, hoping that if he keeps the conversation going that you won't leave. The reason you stood up was because the swing was uncomfortable, but he didn't seem to notice that.

"I like kids and I think they're our future so I want to teach them, and hopefully inspire them to be a better person." You share as you walk over to the bench and take a seat there. He sits down next to you.

"That's really nice. I wish I could've figured out what I liked and decided that's what I wanted to do." He tells you and you raise your eyebrow as you look at him.

"What do you do?" You question and he shakes his head. It doesn't matter. He doesn't know how a simple shake of his head worries you so much. But you hope it's nothing more than overreaction. You're sure it's just unnecessary thoughts invading your mind because he's friends with Daisuke who's a great person. "What? Are you a pornstar or something?"

"No!" He quickly tells you, his cheeks quickly turning pink as he thinks of that. "I just work a boring corporate job."

You assume he has a high position or something of that sort, considering he said he traveled a lot. But what position if he doesn't have any further education? Or maybe he's a genius that happened to go to college before anyone else. That or he has connections. There's so many possibilities and you don't dare question anything.

"If I ever win the lottery and I'm so rich then you can quit your corporate job and I'll help you pursue your dream." You say, which surprisingly enough causes a weak smile to appear on his lips.

"Thank you." He answers. It's weird to hear from a complete stranger that they'd help you pursue your dream if they had the means. "I'm not even sure what my dream is anyway."

"Understandable." You reply. "I hate how you're expected to just figure out what you want to do for the rest of your life when you're so young."

"And I hate how the world just... predetermines what you're going to be and do in life." He sighs.

"Really? Do you think that?" You respond, and he nods.

"Everything is already determined." He says.

"Then where are you determined to be?" You ask. "Where are you going to be in ten years?"

"Alone. Just alone." He tells you.

"I think that's dumb. If our destinies are already decided then I don't think we would have free will." You share. "You always have the option to choose. You rejected Leiko because you didn't want to be with her, not because it was determined."

"How would you know?"

"Hmm... I have the option to kiss you right now but I'm choosing not to."

"That's how you know you don't have free will because why are you passing up the opportunity to kiss me?" His voice is laced with cockyness, and for some reason you love it. You playfully roll your eyes at him before grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him in for a kiss.

His lips feel so soft on yours. Softer than you were imagining while staring. His hands land on the back of your head as his tongue invades your mouth. His tongue presses against yours, and while you don't want to let go, your mind is telling you to stop because this kiss is going to lead to much more.

But you chose to kiss him and you're going to continue. He's the one that puts a stop to things. He pulls away, pressing his forehead against yours. "As much as I enjoy that, I won't be able to control myself if we continue."

"Let's continue." Your voice is low as you speak. Your eyes have been consumed by a look filled with lust. Satoru doesn't notice it because it's in his eyes too. "Let's go to my place."

"Mine is just around the corner." He informs you. You both get up. He grabs your hand and begins to lead you to his place. You both walk in a rush knowing what's waiting for you when you get to his apartment.

This wasn't what you were planning for the night. But you wouldn't have it any other way. Him undressing you so desperately when you get to his apartment. Laying on his bed and him kissing down your body when you're just in your underwear.

"Satoru-" You moan as he sucks on your neck while his hand reaches behind to unclasp your bra.He slides it off and throws it across the room. He kisses down your neck to your chest, wrapping his mouth around your nipple and sucking. You bite down your bottom lip and close your eyes.

He goes to the other and he rolls his tongue around. He doesn't spend too much time on your tits. He kisses down your torso, until he reaches your lower abdomen. He pulls down your panties with his teeth. He manages to take them off before kissing your inner thighs.

He's stopping himself from tasting the sweetest part of the cake. He's afraid of getting addicted and not being able to let go. He's always been a fan of candy after all, and he's afraid of this being his favorite.

You're eager and can't wait for him. With every kiss of his hot lips it feels like you melt inside. It feels like something you've been needing. And for a moment you think about destiny and how maybe he's right because laying on his bed feels so right. Nothing has ever felt so right before.

"Satoru, please..." You sound pathetic. But it works. He kisses your clit before he begins to lick between your folds. A pitiful moan leaves your lips once he begins to eat you out.

He was right. It's so sweet on his tongue. The best candy he's ever had. Definitely something addicting, and he hopes that he won't be dependent on it after only having it once.

He begins to suck on your clit while two fingers gather your slick. He pushes those fingers in, and a loud moan leaves your lips. His fingers are just so long and thick. You had noticed them earlier but you didn't think they would feel this good inside you.

" Fuck -" He curves his fingers just right and moves them at the right speed. And his mouth on your clit just feels heavenly. Maybe this wasn't how you were planning your night to end, but it's certainly better than anything you were imagining.

He hums as you loudly moan into the air. He's enjoying this so much. He's watched this hundreds of times in pornos, and while he knew it was such a great enjoyment for the woman, he never knew how great it could be for him. And he's thinking he's enjoying it more than you since he has a sweet tooth but he doesn't know how badly you're loving it.

"That's it-" You tell him, your hand landing on his head, and without meaning to, grabbing a fistful of his hair. His tongue is too busy for him to complain. He barely notices it anyway.

His fingers move just right. The speed still matches his tongue, which you couldn't be more glad about because it's perfect. Your mind gets clouded, and soon all thought process leave your body. You can't think of anything, just how great he's making you feel with his tongue and his fingers.

"Satoru!" You moan, and he loves the way it sounds from you. He's always loved his name but he loves it even more when it comes from your moans. And you don't stop saying his name. As your first orgasm of the night approaches, you repeat his name over and over again. You say it louder each time until you see why, your legs spasming as you reach your high.

He takes his fingers out and gives a couple more kitten licks to your cunt before detaching himself. He's on top of you again, kissing your lips. Your tongues press around each other while your hands go under his shirt, feeling his body. You find it unfair how you're naked while he's fully clothed. You pull away from the kiss.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Get naked." You tell him which causes him to chuckle. He gets off the bed and takes off his shirt. You sit up to look at him and notice the scar across his chest which makes you beyond curious but you don't question it. You lick your lips as he unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his pants. You wait so eagerly for him to finally push down his pants. And when he does, you're certainly surprised.

"So what do you want to do?" He questions and you blink, tilting your head. "Do you want to suck it first or..."

"Fuck me." You answer. That's all you can think about at the moment. He laughs. You lay your head back down and you feel him lift up your legs, throwing them over his shoulders.

He grabs his cock and runs the tip through your folds. He presses the tip against your clit, and when the softest whine leaves your lips, he smirks. He slaps the tip gently on your cunt a couple of times before going lower.

"Do you want it?" He asks.

"Yes." You sound eager. Desperate as well. You want it so bad and you're not in the mood for teasing.

"Really bad?" He continues.

"So so so bad. Please." You don't waste your time fighting it. You beg because you want it so bad. And he loves your response. "Please put it in, Satoru."

He does as you wish and his cock slowly enters your cunt. You have to close your eyes because sure his fingers were thick and long but not like his dick. Satoru is cursing under his breath, loving the way your cunt wraps around him.

"You're s-so fucking tight." He says once he bottoms out. He gives it a minute before beginning to move slowly. Before you weren't moaning as loud as you are now. He's barely even moving, but it just feels so fucking good.

You're touch deprived, but you've also never had someone as thick and long as Satoru before. And it's nice to see how much he's enjoying it, at least from your point of view. He bites his bottom lip as he looks down at how his cock disappears inside of you.

Not only do you feel so good and taste so sweet, but the noises that leave your lips sound like music to his ears. If it were up to him, you'd be locked up with each other each day and night just fucking each other. Sick and twisted thoughts are the only ones that go through his mind, but how could he not? Not only are you beautiful but you feel so fucking good around him.

His thrusts pick up speed, and your hand moves down to play with your clit while he focuses on regulating his breath. And not finishing so soon. The latter seems so difficult, you're just so nice and warm around him.

This wasn't how he planned his night to end, but he doesn't mind at all. He loves this more than any other possibility.

"It's so good-" You moan, your orgasm building up with each and everyone one of his thrusts. You look at him, his head is now thrown back and he bites his bottom lip. The room is poorly illuminated but you know he's blushing.

You get tighter around him as your orgasm approaches. He goes fast, his release also nearing. You finish first, loudly moaning as your legs shake. He's so close as well, thrusts getting sloppy, thinking about finishing in your sweet cunt. He loudly groans before finishing inside you.

You should be worried when you feel his warm cum inside you considering you're not on birth control. But you're thinking about him as he lets go of your legs and lays down besides you.

You both catch your breaths for a minute or so. You should come to your senses and leave but your libido is high and all you can think about is getting on top of him and going for a second round. You let him rest for a couple minutes though.

"I wanna go again." You tell him as you sit down on his torso. He lets out a chuckle, it's like you've read his mind.

"Go ahead, princess." He responds. You grab his cock and align your entrance with it. Both your cum and his' serve as lubrication as you lower yourself on his length.

Once it's fully in, you move back and forth on his cock. Your eyes nearly roll to the back of your head as his cock repeatedly hits your g-spot.

Satoru focuses on your beautiful face, taking in every single detail about it. You look so alluring with your messed up makeup. It was barely noticeable but now you have some mascara running down your cheeks. You're covered in sweat as well, which he is too.

"Your cock's so good." You say, now bouncing on his cock. His hands land on your hips and he holds onto you while you move up and down on his length.

He lets you do most of the work yourself. Except he begins to play with your clit. And that works wonders because you begin to squeeze around him, and he's nearly in heaven– again.

He was worried about getting addicted earlier, but that worry is long gone. He already is and it's his first time trying. What's the point of fighting it when he can just succumb to the pleasure.

"Shit." You're breathless, about to orgasm again. You shut your eyes as you see white for the third time in the night, and when he feels it, he takes over and begins to move his hips. You're so fucking tight around him, it won't take him long to finish fast as well.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck-" He curses as he comes inside you again. Once every drop is inside you, he slides his cock out.

You lay down on him, your head on his chest. He wraps his arms around you as you both regulate your breaths.

He's just a stranger yet you have never felt this safe before. You hear the sound of his breathing, and it's so calming. You feel tranquil as he holds on to you.

Maybe you're just lonely, or maybe there was something in those cupcakes but at the moment you know you're happy. Safe in his arms. And it's foolish but you start planning out your future with a complete stranger because he doesn't feel like a stranger. He feels like a lifelong friend, a lover.

It isn't his words that determine that, it's what he radiates. You've never felt like this before around anyone. Not even people that you've known all your life.

"It feels like I've been waiting for this moment all my life." Satoru speaks up, his hand caressing your back.

"Me too." You respond. Your finger begins to trace lazy circles on his chest.

For a moment you think about your conversation from earlier in the night and you think that if it's true that everything is already determined, then you hope you're determined to be with him. You doubt you will find anyone that'll make you feel like this again in so little time.

You lift your head up and peck his lips, your hand going down to wrap itself around his cock. Satoru doesn't need to be told twice.

-

The rays of the sun enter the room and shine directly on you. You try to block it out at first, taking the pillow and putting it over your head, which works. But you gain consciousness quickly and remember that you always sleep with your curtain closing, blocking any sunshine from entering the room. You take the pillow off and look around the room, which isn't yours.

The moment you sit up on the bed, you remember the events from the previous night. You look down at your exposed chest and bring the bed sheet up to cover it, before studying the bare room. It's almost as if no one lives here.

And you think about it, and maybe he doesn't. It was just a spot he knew and he took you here. You feel like a fool. Your face gets warm of embarrassment just thinking about how easily he tricked you. You thought you two actually made some sort of connection, especially with the way you both fell asleep so easily in each other's arms.

However that embarrassed feeling goes away when he walks into the room. He wears a black shirt and some gray sweatpants.

He takes a look at you, and it's almost as if he tears his eyes away from you. He awkwardly bites his bottom lip before clearing his throat to speak. "How are you feeling?"

"Just a bit sore." You respond. He looks at you and tears his eyes away again. You're glowing and he can't absorb much of that.

"When are you leaving?" He asks. You feel your heart drop but you try not to show it. Maybe it's just your overthinking.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"I think it's best if you do." He tells you. You inhale and hold your breath, looking down at the bedsheets before you nod. "I'm sorry. What happened last night was a mistake. It should've never happened. I don't know what came over me. Sorry for deceiving you."

The words from last night were just empty words... But they felt so real. You sigh.

"Please leave so I can put on some clothes."

-

Time passes normally, and you try to forget about Satoru. While your life isn't ruined and your heart isn't broken, but you just keep thinking about him. About destiny. And maybe he was right, maybe he is determined to be alone just like he said.

Over a month passes and you focus on your studies, on your work, on anything else. You don't care to search for a relationship. Kaya tries to get you to get out but you refuse, especially after the events of last time.

Kaya knew something was up the morning after your night with Satoru, but you convinced her nothing happened. And ever since she has been insufferable about you getting into a relationship.

"Have you looked at Ryo? He's definitely your type." Kaya says as she chops some onions for the food that she's making. You ignore her, playing a game on your phone. She babbles about him while you focus on winning until you smell the food that she's making.

"What the fuck are you making?" You ask her, putting your hand over your mouth. You stand up and run to the bathroom.

"Hey, are you okay?!" Kaya yells, and she runs after you with a glass of water in hand. Once you finish vomiting, you stand up and take the glass of water from her hand and drink most of it. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were pregnant."

Your eyes widen for a second or so, thinking of the possibility that you are. But there's no way. It's just exams stressing you out. There's absolutely no way.

But she noticed your reaction and now she questions it, "There's no way you are, right? You haven't been intimate with anyone."

"Actually... Over a month ago."

"You used a condom, right? Any type of birth control?" She asks and you shake your head.

"Just a Plan B the morning after." You answer and she gasps, putting her hand over her mouth.

"You know that those aren't that effective. Those only stop ovulation." She informs you. You begin to freak out, your face getting hot just thinking about this all. She opens one of the sink's drawers and pulls out a pregnancy test, giving it to you. She walks out of the bathroom, leaving you alone to do this.

You stare at the box, your hand shaking, thinking that the results can possibly affect your future. You sigh and open the box, first reading the instructions before taking the test. Your hands won't stop shaking.

You put the test down on the sink's counter. Three minutes feel like an eternity. For those three minutes you think about all the possible outcomes that can happen with the test coming back negative. Then all the possible outcomes if the test comes out positive.

"What are the results?" You hear Kaya outside the bathroom, and you can't even bring yourself to pick up the test from the counter to flip it over. Your hands won't stop shaking, and you feel as if you're about to collapse at any moment. Your hands hold on to the sink for support, or else you might fall over.

"I- I can't do it." You mutter. You have to take a deep breath. Ignoring the test won't stop reality, but it spares your feelings for a minute. It keeps your world together for a minute. For another minute. Then your world will fall apart. "Fuck."

You finally grab the test and your hands are shaking. You might drop it at any moment. You flip it over and you shut your eyes because you don't want to read the result. For another minute. Then you open them and read the results. Ones that you have been dreading. And immediately you put it down and hold on to the sink. You sigh.

"I'm pregnant." You mutter. "I'm pregnant. Fuck."

You fall down on the ground and bury your face into your hands, immediately letting out a sob. You're still so young, with a bright future ahead of you, and having a baby won't make it ideal.

"What are the res-" Kaya barges into the bathroom, only to find you on the floor, crying your heart out. That tells her everything she needs to know. She sits down besides you, unsure of what to do. She wraps her arm around you, trying to hug you. "It's going to be okay."

She attempts to reassure you but it doesn't work. At the moment, your world is crumbling into pieces. You're still so young, and you can't do this alone. No, this isn't something you wanted. You don't want this. A baby when you're freshly 20 is the last thing you need. And the father of the baby– he'd want nothing to do with this for sure. Satoru Gojo described his night with you as a "mistake" and something that should've never happened, so you doubt that he'd want this.

20 year old Satoru Gojo will most definitely tell you to get an abortion. And maybe you'll do the procedure without telling him anything because what he doesn't know doesn't affect him. That's all you can think about. It's not like you and Satoru will ever cross paths again.

"When are you going to tell him?" Kaya asks and you can't help but shake your head. You're not going to tell him.

"I'm not." You respond and she furrows her eyebrows. She doesn't know what to say to that. She wants to give you her undeniable support in each step but she also believes that the father should know.

"Why don't you want to tell him?" She questions, hoping that your response will put her at ease. She's scared that you won't give her a valid reason and she'll stay quiet, the weight of the secret weighing on her conscience for the rest of her life.

"Kaya, I- I just don't know what to do." You sob, and she comforts you. You calm down and tell her, "I know he's not going to want this."

"But what do you want?" She asks. You cry into your hands because you don't know what you want. "Whatever you do, I'll support you. Even if I have to keep it a secret from everyone else. I'm by your side, always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 53 7
Satoru had never had this bond with his friend. It started growing into something Satoru would have wished it did not, but surprisingly, Geto did not...
174K 6K 63
Gojo Satoru never fell in love. Yes, there were flings and countless hookups, yet there was never a sense of promise or faithfulness in the air. Ever...
116K 5.3K 24
Saikyō || The Strongest, Book 2 "That girl you fell in love with," I started, feeling Satoru's attention immediately shift to me. "What was she like...
5.6K 220 12
The world of sport journalism is wild and full of arrogant men. Thankfully, you are good at your job and eat men at breakfast..! So, when you heard...