𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 - 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙙 �...

By -maneater-

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗮𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗢𝗖 More

[ introduction ]
[ cast ]
[ prologue ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[ six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ sixteen ]
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
[ twenty one ]
[ twenty two ]
[ twenty three ]
[ twenty four ]
[ twenty five ]
[ twenty six ]
[ twenty seven ]
[ twenty eight ]
[ twenty nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty one ]
[ thirty two ]
[ thirty three ]
[ thirty four ]
[ thirty five ]
[ thirty six ]
[ thirty seven ]
Hello

[ fifteen ]

25.1K 587 224
By -maneater-

⊹ Chapter 15 ⊹
Alone At Last

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"Are you a hundred percent sure that you want to go in there?" Conrad questioned for the tenth time.

The Fisher boy and Montgomery girl were sitting in his Jeep outside of Nicole's large house. Steven and Jeremiah had already entered the house to go party. Violet was going to follow them out but Conrad stopped her.

"Yes Connie!" She rolled her eyes. "Now let's go!" Violet exclaimed flinging open the door.

Conrad sighed heavily as he followed after his girlfriend. Nicole's house was the last place Conrad wanted to be.

"Violet, you came!" Nicole shouted when she noticed the red head enter the door. "And so did Conrad..."

"Hey, Nicole." The girl smiled at Nicole giving her a small hug.

"You look so pretty." Nicole complimented eyeing Violet's floral dress.

"Oh, thank you!" The Montgomery girl blushed.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." Conrad mumbled in Violet's ear. She nodded in return watching him walk away. On the outside Violet didn't let if affect her but on the inside she was sad. She was hoping to spend time with him.

"Omg Belly!" Nicole exclaimed startling Violet who was standing right next to her. "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks Nicole!" Belly blushed as the older girl hugged her.

"Look at you. Oh, my goodness. Are those real flowers?"

"Yes." Belly giggled lightly touching the flower crown that she was still wearing. When Taylor first suggested that they wear them to the party she was a little on the fence about it but now she was happy she did.

"Incredible. Well, we have to show Gigi."

"Yeah, yeah, totally." Belly nodded looking over at Taylor. "You want to come?"

"You have fun over there." Taylor said lowly not wanting to hangout with all of the debutante girls. "I'm gonna go find a drink."

Violet was going to follow Taylor. She knew wherever the drinks were that's where she'd most likely find Conrad. But she didn't even have a chance to follow after the blonde because Nicole had latched onto her wrist and was pulling her into another room.

"You guys, look who's here." Nicole yelled pulling both girls along with her.

"Happy birthday!" They all shouted smiling at Belly.

"Thank you, guys." The Conklin girl laughed before noticing a bunch of cakes on the table behind them. "Um, is this for me?"

"Who else would it be for, Belly?" Gigi joked.

"Oh, my... Thank you, guys." Belly couldn't get over how nice they were being to her.

"These cakes are amazing, Nicole." Violet complimented the girl.

"I never miss a chance to have a Sofia Coppola moment." She replied earning some laughs from everyone around them. "Okay, well, Belly, make a wish."

"Okay." Belly mumbled leaning forward to blow out the candles.

"Oh, Belly, where's Jeremiah?" Gigi of course had to ask ruining the nice moment.

"Um, I think he's over by the drinks table." Belly shrugged. Violet immediately looked over hoping to spot her boyfriend there too. She released a breath of relief when she did finally find him a couple feet away from Jeremiah talking to a couple of guys.

"Hey, I'm going to go talk to Conrad." Violet whispered to Belly. She wasn't sure if the girl would be okay on her own. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah. No problem." Belly nodded although she was a little upset. She knew she shouldn't have been jealous but she couldn't help it. It was going to be a lot harder to get over Conrad than she'd thought.

♒︎

"Hey Con!" Violet smiled walking up to her boyfriend.

"Hey!" The Fisher boy grinned back pulling her into his side. "Guys this is my girlfriend Violet. Violet these are my friends."

"Hi!" She waved at the two boys standing in front of them.

"Sup." One of them replied looking the girl up and down. This obviously didn't go unnoticed by Conrad.

"We were just about to go play beer pong if you guys wanted to join?" The other boy asked.

"Maybe later." Conrad answered looking down at Violet. "I think we're just going to hang in here for a little."

"Sounds good dude." He shrugged. "You know where to find us when your ready." And with that both boys walked away leaving Violet and Conrad alone.

"I don't like the way he was looking at you." The Fisher boy mumbled into Violet's neck, sending chills down her spine.

"Con." Violet quietly moaned. She almost forgot how to breathe when she felt him start placing kisses along her jaw.

♒︎

"Well they look cozy." Gigi announced catching both Belly and Nicole's attention.

"Who?" Nicole wondered looking at her friend.

Gigi subtly tilted her head in the direction of Violet and Conrad. Both Nicole and Belly followed her line of sight. And what Belly saw made her extremely jealous.

"Wow." Belly mumbled clenching her fists. The three girls watched Violet giggle loudly as Conrad placed kisses all over her face and neck. It was like the two were in their own word, totally oblivious to everyone around them.

"They're cute." Nicole sighed. She wouldn't lie and say that she didn't like Conrad because she did. But she saw how happy he and Violet were together. She wasn't going to ruin that.

Plus she liked Violet. Nicole knew she came off as a bitch at the tea when they first met. She was trying to make up for that. She wanted to become friends with the red haired girl.

"So, Nicole, weren't you and Conrad like a thing or something?" Gigi asked trying to start drama.

"I think or something." She replied with a shrug. "We just went on a couple of dates last year. It really wasn't anything serious." Nicole explained looking at Belly. She didn't want the Conklin girl to think there was anything going on between them. She figured if Belly thought something was up then she'd tell Violet.

"Okay, well, new topic. Have you asked Cam to the ball yet?" Gigi sighed moving onto something else.

Belly beginning to explain her plan to ask Cameron to the deb ball meant that everyone's attention was off of Violet and Conrad. None of the teens noticed the two sneaking off to a bedroom together.

♒︎

"Where are we going?" Violet asked as Conrad dragged her upstairs.

"I wanna show you something." The Fisher boy replied vaguely pushing open a door.

Conrad held the door open waiting for Violet to walk in. She looked at her boyfriend suspiciously before sighing. Hesitantly Violet made her way into the room.

"So..." She trailed off looking around the plainly decorated bedroom. "What did you want to show me?"

"Nothing." Conrad shrugged closing the door.

"Conrad." The girl groaned rolling her eyes. "Did you seriously drag me up here for nothing?"

"It wasn't for nothing." He smirked eyeing her body in the tight dress. "We're finally alone without any interruptions."

"Huh. I guess we are." Violet replied cheekily looking up at Conrad through her lashes. "What are we going to do about that?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I can think of a few things." The red head said softly moving closer to Conrad. She could feel his warm breath fanning across her face as she stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

Conrad was the one to make the first move. He connected their lips in a slow but passionate kiss. One of his hands was holding her chin while the other was gripping onto her waist. Violet's hands were both gripping onto Conrad's hair.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Conrad mumbled pulling away from her lips to trail kisses down her neck to her chest.

Violet didn't make a move as Conrad's cold fingers slowly slid the straps of her dress down her arms. He looked up at her silently asking for permission to slide the rest of her dress off.

The Montgomery girl offered her boyfriend a quick nod and a small blush made its way onto her cheeks as he gently took off her dress. She had goosebumps all over her body as she stood in front of him practically bare. The only thing covering her body was a pair purple lace underwear.

Conrad's eyes ran all over Violet's skin. He couldn't focus on one specific part of her. To him she was absolutely perfect.

Violet finally gathered some confidence and reached out to touch him. She gently tilted the boy's head up causing his focus to be back on her face.

"You're wearing my favorite panties." He smirked turning his head to softly kiss the palm of her hand that was still on his face. "It's almost like you knew I'd be seeing them tonight."

"I didn't..." Violet trailed off with a blush. She totally did pick them out, hoping that he'd be taking them off of her later in the night.

But she'd never admit that to him.

"Don't worry Vi. I can't wait to see them on the floor."

"Shut up!" She huffed hitting his chest. "You're not taking anything else off of me until you lose some clothes of your own."

"If you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask." Conrad chuckled starting to unbutton his flannel. He was purposely going slow to annoy the girl in front of him. And it was working because after a minute or two Violet's slim fingers quickly replaced his own.

"You're taking too long Connie!" The girl whined undoing the last button. Before Conrad could even respond the blue fabric was being slid down his shoulders and thrown on the ground.

"You're hot when you're bossy." The Fisher boy mumbled bringing her in for a sloppy kiss. The tension between the two was building up.

Violet's hands slid up underneath the white T-shirt that Conrad was wearing, exploring his chest as they heatedly made out.

Conrad was getting annoyed that he hadn't really touched her yet. Wanting things to speed up led him to picking the girl up and walking her over to the bed.

Violet plopped down on the bed with a huff. She watched intently as Conrad removed his shirt and pants. Pretty soon he was leaning over her in just his boxers.

"Does this mean that I can finally take those off of you now?" His voice was a deeper and lust filled as he stared into Violet's eyes.

The teen nodded letting Conrad's fingers slip into the waistband of the purple material. She didn't know if he was trying to torture her or himself by sliding her underwear slowly down her legs.

Before she knew it the boy was between her legs. Conrad's hot breath hit Violet's most intimate area causing her to let out a gasp. She could feel him place a soft kisses on the inside of her thighs.

He was purposely teasing her now.

"Conrad!" Violet moaned finally feeling him insert one of his fingers where she needed him the most. His lips traveled up her body and made their way to her chest. Conrad took one of her breasts into his mouth while he continued to thrust his finger into her.

Violet's soft moans filled the room as her hands gripped onto the tan bed sheets. Another finger was soon added making her shudder. She loved the way Conrad's touch affected her body.

"Con!" The Montgomery girl said breathlessly gaining his attention. When he moved away from her chest he brought his lips up to hers, kissing her passionately. "I need you." She begged.

The boy didn't waist another second. His boxers were quickly discarded and he was lining himself up with Violet's entrance. Conrad looked up at her one more time for confirmation that she wanted him to continue. With one final nod Conrad entered her.

Both teens released gasps as they became one. Conrad froze for a moment to let Violet's body adjust to his size. When she offered him a sheepish smile he knew it was okay for him to begin moving.

Violet's nails dug into Conrad's back as he continuously thrusted into her. One of Conrad's hands moved down to the back of Violet's thigh giving it a harsh squeeze before moving her leg to wrap around his waist. This new position allowed him to thrust deeper inside of her.

The girl was a moaning mess as her boyfriend pounded into her. Violet could feel herself close to release. She could also tell Conrad was close by how short and sloppy his thrusts were becoming.

She couldn't help the loud moan that fell from her lips as Conrad's hand reached down between their bodies and began to massage her while he still continued his thrusts. The sensation of both helped the girl finally reach her climax.

Her freckled body shook beneath him as she came down from her high. It only took a few more thrusts and the feeling of Violet clenching around him for Conrad to reach his own climax. He pulled out of her as quickly as he could and released onto her lower stomach.

The two teens laid next to each other trying to catch their breaths. Now that they weren't completely focused on each other they could hear the pounding music and loud chatter from the party.

"I love you." Conrad spoke, his voice cutting through their heavy breathing and the loud music.

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

^ Violet's Dress ^

I literally could not decide whether to use the word underwear or panties. Idk why but both words just sound so gross. The word underwear makes me think of like an old lady and panties just makes me cringe.

Anyway, sorry if the smut wasn't that good. I tried my best lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 445 30
alexandria conklin was a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. almost always with her younger sister, belly, the two shared many memories. especial...
190K 6.2K 39
These are a bunch of Sterek prompts for a challenge I'm doing on Tumblr.
18K 174 13
These 2 are hella underrated Hella kinky too Also doing this bc im horny Wink wink ⚠️Extreme Dom and sub ahead⚠️ Only Top wilbur
80.9K 1.6K 38
i see sparks fly, whenever you smile. or when three families always spend summer together, but this summer has changed.