Five's little sister

By dr0_0dr

The love story about Ben. This is a story about a girl, who finally found her love, even though he was a gho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chaptet 18

51 2 1
By dr0_0dr

Y/n: So first, you brought me here and left me alone to die, and now you want to bring me back?
F: Actually I would have leaved if you have stayed here, but Allison and Klaus were really worried about you and Ben. So they made me come and get you.
Y/n: But first I need to pay her for saving my life.
F: I'll bring money.
He disappeared and came back after 5 minutes.
F: Is this enough money?
He gave a huge bundle of money.
Katharine: This more than enough.
Y/n: Thank you Katharine.
Katherine: Thank you too. And look after you sweetheart!
After Y/n, Five and Ben teleported back to Academy.
A: We were so worried.
She hugged Y/n very hard. Klaus joined the hug with Ben.
K: Don't worry guys, now everyone is at home and safe.
Five left without saying a word.
A: What happened Y/n?
Y/n: Shortly Five brought me to the past. I have got scared and then it was hard to breath. I was having asthma attack. Hopefully a young lady named Katherine helped me and brought inhaler.
A: Oh dear, you need rest, let's go.
Y/n: I don't want to sleep in Five's room anymore. When will my room be ready?
A: I am not sure exactly when it will be ready, but you can sleep in my room.
They went to Allison's room. Ben and Klaus left alone.
K: So, Ben what did you do?
B: We kissed her, Klaus!
K: Yes!
B: And we are dating I guess.
K: What means I guess.
B: When she was dying, she told me that she likes me. I said that I like her.
K: Congratulations brother! You are dating! We need to celebrate. Let's go to drink.
Klaus left and Ben followed him.

Allison and Y/n were talking in her room. Y/n told her what she saw in the past and how she was dying.
Y/n: Also I stayed a little calm, because Ben was with me.
A: The main thing is that everything is good now.
Y/n: Yea...
A: Also, why don't you want to sleep in Five's room. He is your brother.
Y/n: I don't think that he is my brother anymore. He left me alone in war. I was scared, frightened. What was he thinking? I almost died, but he, he didn't care about me!
A: Do you hate him or you are scared of him?
Y/n: Hmm... I hate him with my whole heart. But also, I am kind of scared because now I know that he can bring me to another awful place.
A: What are you going to do?
Y/n: Avoid him with all possibilities. What if he will send me to the apocalypse.
A: What kind of apocalypse?
Y/n: ☁️I forgot that Five didn't tell them that he was in apocalypse.☁️ I don't know, he will find one for sure!
A: Okay, now go and get rest. I'll make food for you.
Y/n: Thank you Allison.

Since Allison promised Five that she will tell him what Y/n thinks about him. She went to see Five.
A: Five? May I come in?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 172 17
❝𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠.❞ ❝𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.❞ ❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨.❞...
70.9K 1.6K 19
One day in the year 1963, I fell face first into an alleyway. I woke up in a hospital with no memory of my home, age, or even my name. After waiting...
188K 2.5K 21
Five comes back from the future and meets someone who could potentially have a positive impact on his life Everyone is 18+ in the story
145K 4.1K 22
"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵,𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴🥀" 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚�...