All Uchiha ( Uchihas x reader...

By Caaora

Large debt - sold to Konoha - the Uchiha Clan and became a violented slut . ( rape , kinks - a whole lot of... More

Chapter one : The beginning of the end
Chapter 2 :Madara
Chapter 3 : New
Chapter 4: The Head
Chapter 5: Three
Chapter 6: Out But Not Free
Chapter 7: Different
Chapter 8: Permission
Chapter 9: Girlfriends & Husbands
Chapter 10: The Man Who Took My Virginity
Chapter 11: Leaving?!
Chapter 12: Escape
Chapter 13: Daddy
Chapter 14: Good Times
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: Meeting
Get Away
Chapter 18: Analysis
Chapter 19: Shyeiika & Itachi
Chapter 20: No Alone Time
Chapter 21: Indra's wife
Chapter 22: Re start
Chapter 23:Out With Indra
Chapter 24 : My Real Wife
Chapter 25 : Quickies
Chapter 26: 3/6 Husbands Edition
Chapter 27: After math
Chapter 28: Killie
Chapter 29: Itachi's Wife
Chapter 30: The Next Village
Chapter 31: Fun Day In The Cloud Shisui Edition
Chapter 32: The Hidden Stone
Chapter 33: The Hidden Rain
Chapter 35 : Madara's Decision

Chapter 34: Shisui's Reasoning

145 7 0
By Caaora

Shisui's Pov 

Hm how does she know about us - me Shy, Itachi all our marriages - how did she manage to captivate me ? I knew it seemed as if it seemed if I was cheating on Shy and simply wanted someone new but I had to play the part to be sure I fooled both sides . 

I miss Shy like crazy but I have to figure out who she's working for and what they are after . I am  living with her and we've been making out and doing different stuff everyday but I know she likes me - I'll catch her in a gen jutsu today . I walked out shirtless in the morning . She was cooking us breakfast . 

" Morning honey" she smiled hugging me tightly , I patted her back lightly . 
" hey" I smiled fakely . " you got a minute?" I asked guiding her to the table . 
" sure what's up" she said setting us down tea before she sat 
" I never asked much about you" I whispered looking into her eyes deeply while I stroked her cheek . I made Yuki blush deeply . If I can get her guard down than maybe I can use  Kotoamatsukami to make her tell me and report back to who ever she is working for . 

We paired at each other for a while until I noticed her eyes change. 

" Where are you from? Like what village ?" I asked 
" The Hidden Whirlpool village " she whispered 

I froze - The Hidden Whirlpool . The - no no all of them were moved into the Hidden Leaf to escape being killed . 

" you - you - you don't mean The Uzumaki Village ?" I asked 

Yuki took off her wig to reveal her long blood red hair . 
" yes I'm sorry but Uzumaki's that venture outside the leaf usually are at high risk due to bounties on our heads" she sighed " I'm a root Anbu for Danzo " 

Danzo . This is Danzo I didn't even need to put her in a Gen Jutsu to find that out . I frowned ever since Itachi and I left he's been spying on us . 

" How do you think he knows about Shy and I and all the other guys " I said getting up 
" I was sent to spy on you all from the minute you and Itachi left - I was never supposed to talk to you but I saw the opportunity when you came here I just had to take it - I'm sorry . " she said with her face in her hands . 

" Oh wow - so you're actually in love with me or was that just a fake thing to get me to start talking to you " 

" I liked you when I was younger maybe a year or two ago but I'm actually pregnant with Izumo's child I'm sorry for leading you on " she cried 

" oh wow " I whispered as she lifted her shirt revealing her small bump , I got down and listened to the small heart beat inside her stomach , it's time to go home . 

______________________________________________________________________________

Shisui's return home 

I knew everybody would be pissed but once I get Madara on board - I will hopefully make him finally kill Danzo in hopes of down playing the Uchiha hate that he harbors from whom I don't know - he was on a team with one at one point . 

I pushed the door , the night after and they were all in a circle in Itachi's living room having a games night . I heard a few sighs . I smiled 

" Can I have everyone's attention just for a second ?" I cleared my throat nervously , there glares are quite intimidating . Shy wouldn't even look at me I noticed she slashed my name from her arm , it made my heart drop - did she really just give me up ? 

" go ahead " Madara glared with a smirk on his face - he thinks I may have something to say about the girl . 

" Danzo sent a root anbu to spy on the Uchiha main house Yuri - I mean Yuki and that's the reason I pretended to be in love with her , he knows about Shy and all of us and if any of this gets out - the whole Uchiha will be ruined and we just got our first Hokage of the clan , it'll ruin our name and he may use it to black mail us . I'm sorry I had to fool all of you - I'm sorry Shy " I whispered getting on my knees and holding her cheek . She started to cry silently . 

Itachi smiled . If no one else figured it out I knew he would . 

" Do you forgive me Shyeiika ?" I asked growing closer to her face , I missed her , her scent , her soft skin and those bright eyes . I smiled and she kissed me lightly - I sighed happy to finally feel her relax into me again. 

The next morning everything went back to normal and after training Madara called all Uchiha, Senju , Uzumaki and Hyuga together . 

________________________________________________________________________________

Seeing Shisui again after  the vacation was slightly uncomfortable because I slashed his name out but the worse part is after hearing his reasoning I just feel stupid . I spotted him as one of the first to come into the big clan meetings . I was sorting Madara's papers and we made eye contact when I looked up and I blushed stupidly as he made his way over after being stopped a couple of times . 

" hi " he whispered 
" hi " I whispered 
" what are you doing? " 
" sorting Madara's papers" I whispered not looking up at him 
" when the meeting starts - do you have a minute ?" he asked lifting my chin to see my red face . 
"okay I guess so"  

I finished what I had to do and sat next to Itachi and Izuna . As Madara started , I felt someone staring at me . I looked back and saw the door closing back . I got up . 

" I have to pee " I said in a  rush . I chipped in suspense to the bathroom but he wasn't there , I walked around the old Uchiha hide out . I peeped around the corner and was yanked into a room . 

" ahhh" I screamed sharply before he covered my mouth . I bit his hand looking around the large open room with just one chair in it . 

" shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh princess - I don't want anyone to know we're in here " he smiled letting me go 

" okay but what did you want to talk about ?" I whispered as we sat on the floor . 
" about why my name is slashed out on your arm " he said pulling down the robe I wore . 
" well I thought you had Yuki and you were in love with her " I said looking away . 
"Shyeiika - I understand why but now " he sighed " this scar can never go away and my name has disappeared - I really do love you" he said coming closer and closer to me by the second until he was completely on top of me and I was flat on the ground . 
" I-I'm sorry Shisui" I gulped 
" no - no honey - you aren't sorry yet " he smiled brightly , I looked down embarrassed and then all of a sudden I felt his hold both my arms above my head , using his other hand he lifted my chin - stared at me for a minute and then we just kissed , it was lustful with intent . 
" what can I do to help you feel better ? " I whispered 
" hmph - that's it , I have an idea on how to fix your arm because here isn't the ideal place to have sex - if you're up to it we could do it after , I knew that's what you thought I brought you in here to do , I'd fuck all my frustrations out of you but I want to fix things properly between us first before that " 

Great now I'm a million more times as embarrassed . 

" okay " I said as he helped me to sit down . Those eyes he just keeps staring . I pulled down the sleeve on the arm I slashed his name out of , he frowned . " I- I'm sorry " I whispered again . 

" Hm " , Shisui sliced back open the wound and quickly imprinted his chakra onto it . I hissed and sighed but it was fixed the scar was gone and everything . I smiled and hugged him . 

" thank you " 

Shisui pulled me down and kissed me . We started to devour each other roughly just like he said , I was so mad that he had his eyes on someone else . Shisui lifted me up and I straddled him behind the chair . 

" What do you want to do to me ?" I whispered holding my mouth 
" love you ........... of course " he smiled that wide eye+ grin that I loved , I missed him . I licked his neck as he groped my ass grinding it up his shaft . I was flustered - I know no other way of showing my love for him . 

We took our clothes off frantically . With only his pants on he eased me down onto his cock We both sighed pretty deeply , he made me shiver . It felt surreal to have him like this again . I thought I lost him . I thought I lost the only person who treated me like a human when I first came , got to know me - took my virginity . 

" uhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned clenching my teeth as he stroked " Shisui , Shisui , Shisui " I said hugging his frame , kissing his neck and sucking on it gently clawing his smooth back . I started to cry . 
" Shyeiika " he whispered as I lay under his neck still riding him roughly , I was so lost in thought. 

" Shyeiika .......... SHYEIIKA " he said pulling me up to face him " are you okay ?" he said pulling out 

" I'm sorry - I'm being so dramatic but I really thought I lost you .............. I love you so much " I said kissing all over his face as he giggled 

" I love you so much pretty girl" he said getting on top of me again . Shisui got in between my legs as we laid on the floor . 

" then show me - baby" I said holding his cheek , he smiled - got down on kissed me as I opened my legs even wider , he always gives me such nasty missionary , I could cum right now he wrapped his arms around my head as we suffocated eachother  in kisses , I felt him ease back in so smoothly started stroking deeply and slowly , Shisui- he's hitting my core , we parted for a bit sweaty and panting , his hair falling at his sides and his eyes closed - so beautiful . I smiled 

" God - Shyeiika " he groaned hammering into me to watch my boobs jump around - always made him finish faster - my mind is starting to go blank . I held onto his hands not able to take it anymore . 

" FUCKKKKKKK " I yelled as he kissed me roughly biting my lip and then breathing into my neck , kissing it and sucking it , I could feel his warm breath grace my neck as Shisui continued before I finished on him , relieved . 

" Shy" he huffed cumming inside me . We both laughed 

" I love you " he smiled . 
" I - I love you too " I sighed . 
" how about a picnic tomorrow ?" Shisui said helping me to put my clothes back on . 
" sure " 

We chatted all the way back out to the front where everyone else was. We never really functioned like a couple , more like bestfriends but he is my husband the one I treasure . 

We got into the office to be greeted by Madara's wrath and smacks on the head . 

" WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING ? YOU MISSED THE WHOLE MEETING - WHAT WAS THE POINT OF EVEN COMING ? - I'll have someone fill you both in later " he sighed shooing us out of the office . 

" we were fixing my husbands tattoo " I smiled 
" what ever we're having dinner tonight remember " Madara sighed 
" Sleep with me tonight ?" 
" why not " I smiled hugging him 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 80 10
(just writing my imagination).
3.6K 54 20
Your parents abandoned you at a young age, you're half Nara/half Uchiha. You lived in the Uchiha compound as a kid. I bend the storyline alot in this...
31.3K 442 19
Obito is an uchiha who has unlocked the rinnegan but nobody knows it and they beat and neglect him. I don't own anything in this except for a few oc...
167K 4.7K 32
naruto is getting treated bad in the villiage so is kakashi and sakura. one day when the council turns on naruto and has him almost beaten to death t...