KRYO // An Empires SMP Highsc...

By A_Fanfic_Queen

Kryo; (noun) 'cold' in Greek ... ... Cold; (adjective) lacking affection or warmth of feeling; to be unemotio... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
Q + A (QUESTIONS)
Q + A (ANSWERS)
Falling Asleep (ONESHOT/DRABBLE)

~6~

2.8K 90 147
By A_Fanfic_Queen

Scott POV-

When he opened his eyes, he was met with the bright fluorescent lights on the gym's roof staring back at him.

Scott frowned, slowly sitting up and blinking. My face hurts, Jesus Christ.

Jimmy, who was stood nearby, raised his eyebrows. "Hey, you're not dead! Xornoth might be soon, though."

"What...? Why?" Scott shook his head, closing his eyes briefly, and glancing over as someone started shouting.

Xornoth and Joel were glaring at each other, Joel yelling something unintelligible while Xornoth watched, unimpressed- in fact, if Scott didn't know better, he would have said that his twin was amused by the conversation. FWhip had warily grabbed onto Joel's arm in case he needed to hold the brunette back, and the boy with ginger-brown hair was looking incredibly annoyed (yet slightly amused) by the whole situation.

"What happened?" Scott asked, blinking.

"Xornoth threw a dodgeball at your face, and- Jesus Christ-" Jimmy stared as Scott turned ever so slightly, startled.

"What?" The cyan haired boy queried, frowning.

"Your nose is bleeding a lot, my goodness." The dark blonde commented, mimicking Scott's concerned expression.

"Is it?" Scott lifted a hand to his face, and when he moved it away from his nose his fingertips were covered in blood. "Oh it is-"

"Maybe we should, uh, get you to the nurse..." Jimmy said slowly, helping Scott up and glancing sideways at Joel, who was now muttering angrily to himself as he was scolded by the teacher. "Come on, let's go- I'm sure Mr Aldrich will understand."

"Got it." Scott said wryly.

——

Lizzie's shocked reaction was possibly the funniest Scott had gotten compared to the startled gasps he had gotten in the hallway.

"What on earth happened to your nose, Scott?!" She had demanded as he and Jimmy sat down for recess.

"Xornoth thought it'd be funny to throw a dodgeball as hard as he could at Scott's face even though they were on the same team." Her brother said wryly.

"Ah. I assume that's part of why Joel has a detention?" The pink haired girl asked with a roll of her eyes, jabbing a finger towards Joel's empty seat.

"Yup. He started shouting at Xornoth, and I think he would've punched him if FWhip hadn't held him back." Jimmy said with a laugh and an eye roll.

"Of course he did." Lizzie muttered with a smile that was half fond, half annoyed. "So... is your nose broken, or...?"

"No. The nurse said it'll bruise quite badly though, but it isn't broken." Scott mumbled, yawning. "And it took, like, half an hour to stop bleeding."

"We can see that it's bruised." Gem commented wryly, and Shelby nodded in agreement, laughing and grinning.

"Does it hurt?" FWhip queried, looking slightly bored.

"It feels like I got hit in the face with a sledgehammer." Scott complained.

"You are dramatic. It was funny though." FWhip added as an afterthought, yawning over Scott's protests at the first part of his statement.

"Is this gonna be all you guys are talking about today?" The cyan haired boy asked with a sigh.

"I mean... it is pretty funny." Jimmy said, smiling slyly.

"It's not funny!" Scott protested, glaring as the dark blonde moved his hair out of his eyes. Scott, don't you dare- focus on how annoying everyone's being instead of focusing on how Lizzie's brother is somewhat attractive.

"It really is kind of funny." Jimmy's sister commented, bringing his attention back to the conversation.

"Changing the subject!" He yelped, pulling his tongue at Jimmy, who rolled his eyes and muttered something about how annoying the cyan haired boy was.

——

They didn't see Joel again until lunch, when he sat down at their table muttering crossly about something under his breath.

Scott vaguely heard the words, 'shouldn't have gotten a detention' and 'dumb pretentious idiot', which he really hoped were in reference to his brother and not him.

"Hey Scott." Joel said, somewhat annoyed. "Your nose okay, or...? Because it doesn't look it."

"I know it doesn't." He had noticed many comments about his nose starting to bruise in the past few lessons. "It's fine though. How was, uh, detention?"

"Boring. Only reason it was good is because Xornoth has after school detention for the next three days." The brunette said with a snort of laughter.

"Oh, really?" Scott asked, mildly interested. He had seen his twin shooting dark looks at him in the hallway (which was ridiculous- Xornoth was the one who threw the damn dodgeball, not Scott!), but he hadn't realised that Xornoth had gotten punished.

"Mhm. Since I didn't actually do anything- although I would've if it weren't for FWhip, don't know whether to thank you for that or be mad at you, mate-" The brunette glanced at FWhip with one eyebrow raised. "-but yeah, I only got like, two detentions, which is less than Xornoth, and neither of them are after school, so joke's on him." Joel finished with a smug smile. "Idiot."

"That is true, my brother is an idiot." Scott commented half heartedly, yawning again.

"You look really tired mate, you okay?" Jimmy asked, looking a tiny bit concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Xornoth just doesn't know how to turn music off, it seems." The cyan haired boy explained, propping his head up with both hands.

"Oh. I see. Have you tried... asking him to stop?" The dark blonde queried, eyebrows raised.

"Yup. Nothing works." He said with a laugh.

"I'll talk to him." Jimmy declared, and Scott almost laughed at the thought of the short dark blonde marching up to Xornoth.

"No need, cod boy. It's fine." The cyan haired boy said with an odd hand gesture as he took a sip of water. (A/N: he did the gay hand thing)

"Hmm.... If you're sure, blueberry boy." Scott almost spat out his drink, choking on it slightly. When he had recovered, he stared at Jimmy.

"'Blueberry boy'?" He echoed.

"Yup. New nickname, my guy." Jimmy said smugly. "Told you I'd come up with one."

"Whatever you say, cod boy."

I know that irl Jimmy is taller than Scott, but for the wholesomeness Jimmy is a short boi in this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 356 10
Magic, Owen and Oeca enter the maze together after deciding it would be best to try to map some new areas. Though not everything goes to plan as the...
743K 29K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
99.6K 3.3K 20
[COMPLETED] basically just lance, keith, hunk, pidge, shiro, allura and coran in a group chat talking about random shit disclaimer: i do not own volt...
585K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...