Casey Toretto{COMPLETED}

Von SincerelyNirvana

This is the entire story of Casey Toretto:from F1 to F9! Casey Jones Toretto is Dom and Mia's sister,she work... Mehr

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Preview #1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Pictures of Paul Walker
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(FINAL CHAPTER...?)
Will Casey come back for Fast X?

Chapter 29

626 11 0
Von SincerelyNirvana

Casey's pov
After texting Lola and going to bed last night I immediately woke up and bough breakfast,then I was back on the road.after 3 hours I was finally in Texas,things were ok...until my car broke down."SHIT!"I yelled in frustration,I got out of my car and opened the front trunk."Hey are you ok?"someone asked,I turned around and saw a girl wearing a gym outfit."You wouldn't happen to know if theirs a car garage near by would you?"i asked,"Well actually,I own a car garage."she said."What a coincidence."i said,she laughed."Yeah..."she said,she then took out her phone."Hey Mikey,I need a tow truck,I made a new friend and her car broke down."she said on her phone,she then ended the call.

"I'm Kelly."

"I'm Casey"

We shook hands,"You seem like a cool girl Casey."she said.i laughed,"no way,my sister and brother are way cooler than me."i said."Well it seems their traits rubbed off on you."she said,"you really think so?"I asked."Oh sure!i mean look at you,you're tough and strong plus I can tell you don't take shit from Nobody."she said,I smiled."oh here's Mikey!"she said as a tow truck arrived,"Is this her car?"Mikey asked as he looked at my car."Yeah it is."i said,"Ah ok!"he said.he got out of the tow truck and put the hook on the front of my car,"I recommend we get in your car."she said."Alright."I replied.we then got in my car,then it started to get towed.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

90.4K 1.9K 28
(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no." - Regan. Ride or Die. Regan O'Connor...
17.7K 691 22
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...
404K 9.1K 29
Growing up in a face-paced life, Rosalie idolizes her brother and wants to be just like him, even if that means learning to become a street racer. I...
4.5K 26 17
Brian O'Conner is about to have a second child, a son. His first born was a girl, Emma O' Conner, and they left the life if racing behind. Or so, tha...