Chapter 2

Casey's pov
It was a boring hot day,and I had the urge to go into the garage.I really wanted to improve my car,I was tweaking it a bit with Jesse and Leon.once it's fully done I'm going to use it for street racing,Dom does it,so why can't I?anyways,as I swept the floors Mia took the broom out of my hands."your turn."she said,she then pointed at something with her head.I looked at what she was pointing at and blushed when I saw Brian's red truck,I gulped and slowly walked to the back of the counter.I saw him get out of his truck,his beautiful blonde hair shining in the sun."my god his light blue ocean eyes are hypnotic."I thought,"Hey there Casey."he said as he sat at the counter.

"Hey Brian,do you need the menu again?"I asked him."Maybe,maybe not."he said,I couldn't tell if he was joking around or not.he was definitely teasing me though,I handed him the menu."How's the tuna sandwich today?"he asked,"same as last week."I replied."well then I'll have the tuna sandwich."he said,handing me the menu."do you want that with beer?"I asked,he nodded.i gently grabbed the menu from his hands,I then handed him beer and the tuna sandwich."If he comes by here again you should get to know him a bit!"Mia's words were echoing in my head,I sighed."sooo,do you have a job Brian?"I asked,"Yeah,I work at a car shop."he replied."not bad."i said,nodding.

I noticed Mia stocking the shelves,she looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.i blushed in embarrassment and looked back at Brian,"You know Casey,you have a beautiful name."he said."I-I do?"i stammered,he nodded."Well,you have beautiful ocean eyes!"i said,he smiled and laughed.i couldn't help but laugh too,as he finished his beer he wrote something down on a 20 dollar bill,he then gently grabbed my hand and put the dollar in my hand."I'll see you soon,Casey."he said,he then walked to his truck and drove off.Mia practically ran towards me,"Well?what did he write on the dollar?"she asked me.i unfolded the dollar,revealing his phone number,I widened my eyes.

he even drew a heart next to it!Mia squealed,"He does like you!"she said.she hugged me tightly,I was just mainly shocked."I can't believe someone likes me..."I said,"Casey this is great!"Mia reassured me."You should call him tonight!"she suggested,I hesitated."You know what Mia?i will."i said,Mia squealed and hugged me again.