ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪ 🐞

Por ChanelPradaGirl

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴡᴇʙɪꜱᴏᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ʀɪ... Más

📒ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ📒
👗ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ👗
🍿ʀᴇᴘɪᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ🍿
🍰ʙᴜꜱʏ ᴅᴀʏ🍰
📝ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴇꜱꜱᴀʏ📝
🐈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄᴀᴛ ɴᴏɪʀ🐈
🌈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ🌈
💎ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ💎
🎀ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ🎀
🇯🇵ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ🇯🇵
💚ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ💚
🧡ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʏᴀ🧡
🦊ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟɪʟᴀ🦊
💙ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟᴜᴋᴀ💙
🎆4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎆
🛎ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ🛎
👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳
🎵ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ🎵
💖ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ💖
⚫ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ & ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ⚪
🦠ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦠
🇰🇷ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ🇰🇷
🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊
⛩ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ #2⛩
🧣ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ🧣
⭐ᴠɪʀᴀʟ⭐
📹ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ📹
🍱ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🍱
🎙ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ🎙
💢ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ💢
🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥
🎭ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ🎭
ᴀ/ɴ

📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰

627 19 47
Por ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna is working on a stunning dress while Tikki is beside her, watching the news on her holder's laptop.

"Today is now the day for the monthly Best-Dressed competition that my dear Chloé created," André gestured to a smug Chloé beside him.

"What's a Best-Dressed competition?" Tikki asked, looking at Kalianna.

"It's something that's held every month. Five females are chosen at random, send pictures of themselves in their best outfits, and the mayor gets to choose the winner. I'm actually one of those five people. The person who wins will get the best prize ever. To be the new face of the most popular magazine." Kalianna explains, continuing to work on her dress.

"And what's the most popular magazine?" Tikki tilted her head.

"Lacroix! It's a feminine company that's been in the magazine business for years now. Dare I say it's even more popular than Audrey Bourgeois herself." Kalianna says.

"Isn't Lacroix the name of the same magazine company that published your mom's fashion collection?" Tikki recalled.

"It is Tikki, glad you remember." Kalianna cuts the thread she was working on with her dress with a pair of scissors as she was now finished.

"So who are all the winners of the Best-Dressed competition?" Tikki probed.

Kalianna sighs. "Lemme show you," She stopped working on her dress and moved to her laptop, closing out the news before going to Google, typing, 'All Best-Dressed contest winners', before she pressed search.

Tikki's face scrunched up as images of Chloé popped up while Kalianna scrolled down. "Why are there photos of Chloé in designer outfits that don't look good on her?"

"That's just it Tikki, they're ALL of her because she's been winning the Best-Dressed competition every year. All because the mayor is her dad," Kalianna frowns.

"Yikes, that's really unfair. I hope this year you win though, your dress is sooo beautiful!" Tikki eyes the marvelous dress on the mannequin with sparkles in her eyes.

Kalianna smiles. "Yeah, hopefully things are different this year. I'm gonna call Giselle so she can take a picture of me." She then walked away.

Scene: The Mayor's Office.

"DADDY!" Chloé storms into her father's office with Sabrina behind her. "Are you really letting the people of Paris vote this month?!"

André flinches. "Y-Yes darling, I didn't exactly have a choice. They all thought that I was being unfair and they wanted to have a chance to vote instead of me being the single judge."

"Ugh, whatever! Those other four losers who signed up don't stand a chance against me," Chloé flipped her hair. "I'll blow Paris away with my utterly gorgeous outfit, just like always." She then left with Sabrina.

André slumps down in his chair, sighing as he sweat dropped.

Scene: Kalianna's Balcony.

"Gurl you look absolutely AMAZING in that dress." Giselle praised her best friend, eyeing the dress she was wearing up and down.

"I know right?" Kalianna did a twirl, causing the end of her dress the flutter around her. "Now take a picture of me," She gives Giselle her phone.

The rainbownette aims the camera at Kalianna while the she leaned on the railing, striking an elegant pose.

"Ooo, stay right there, you look so good!" Giselle told her before she steadied the camera and snapped a picture of Kalianna, getting her whole dress, hairstyle, and shoes.

The noirette then walked over and examined the picture. "Wow, I do look good!"

"We're definitely submitting this picture, no do overs!" Giselle decides.

Kalianna nods on agreement.

Scene: Chloé's Balcony.

"Alright Sabrina, take my picture," Chloé told the girl, striking a pose that she thought made her look good. She was dressed in Fendi with a Fendi bag and her hair was still in her everyday ponytail.

Sabrina prepared to take a picture of her BFF.

"Wait," Chloé held up her hand before striking another pose. "I like this pose better,"

Sabrina nods and prepares to snap a picture.

"Wait!" Chloé held up her hand and struck another pose that showed off her Fendi bag the most. "This is the one,"

Sabrina smiles sheepishly and nods in agreement. "Okay Chloé, now don't move-"

"WAIT!"

Sabrina flinches.

Chloé switched to another pose. "This one compliments my figure,"

Sabrina sighs, getting a little frustrated. "Okay, don't mo-"

"Hold on!"

Sabrina frowns as Chloé switched to another pose with puckered lips.

"No, I don't like this one," Chloé switched again. "Mmm, nope," She switched once more.

Sabrina sighed.

This was gonna take a while.

📰📰📰📰

Scene: One Week Later. Collége Françoise Dupont.

The Bourgeois limo arrives and Chloé gets out of it before strutting towards the stairs. She snapped her fingers. "Sabrina!"

The ginger was by her side in an instant.

"Have you heard the news about me winning yet?" The Malibu barbie questioned.

"U-Um, actually..." Sabrina trailed off nervously as she and Chloé Chloé the courtyard.

"Actually what?" Chloé narrowed her eyes at the girl.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Um, well, Chloé," Sabrina fiddled with her fingers while she and Chloé made their way upstairs to their classroom. "There's no easy way to say this but-"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WON!" Giselle's scream was heard.

"Huh?!" Chloé's eyes widened as she entered the classroom with Sabrina.

All the girls were crowding around Kalianna, who was grinning.

"Seriously, congratulations Kalianna. You really deserve it," Alya patted the noirette's shoulder.

"Especially since you made such a gorgeous dress!" Rose gushed.

"Which was way more appealing that Chloé's outfit. That girl can't even pull off Fendi," Alix crossed her arms.

"That's really embarrassing, and even more how she keeps insisting that she looks good in anything she wears," Mylène says.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Chloé stomped her foot, startling the girls and making them turn to her. "Did I just hear that Little Miss Baker won the Best-Dressed contest? My ears had better be lying to me!" She put her hands on her hips.

"They're not," Giselle rolled her eyes. "They announced Kalianna won today,"

Chloé scoffs. "No, no way! I always win the competition!"

"Well, not this year Chloé," Sabrina then shows her best friend her phone, revealing the news.

Chloé watches the screen with narrowed eyes.

"And for this year's winner of the Best-Dressed contest is..." Nadja steps aside and a square box pops up beside her to reveal the photo of Kalianna in her dress that Giselle had took. "Kalianna De-Sinclair!"

Chloé gasped.

"Kalianna received 100% of the votes from the Parisians," Nadja says while the poll for Kalianna was shown, she indeed had 100%. "While Chloé Bourgeois on the other hand received zero votes."

The poll for Chloé is shown on-screen and it reveals 0%.

Chloé gasps once more and grows infuriated. "NO!" She threw Sabrina's phone to the floor. "I refuse to believe this!" She points an accusing finger at Kalianna. "You cheated!!"

"Oh, I cheated because I put hard work into my outfit?" Kalianna asked sarcastically.

"Leave Kalianna alone Chloé, your just jealous you didn't win this month because your dad wasn't the only judge," Alya snapped.

"This is a mistake, a complete mistake!" Chloé then ran out of the room and Sabrina followed after her.

Giselle rolls her eyes. "So overdramatic."

Scene: Outside School.

Chloé hangs up after calling somebody.

"Chloé, you can't skip class!" Sabrina protested.

"I can and I will," Chloé retorts. Her limo then shows up and she gets in.

Sabrina watches as the vehicle drives off before sighing.

📰📰📰📰

Scene: The Mayor's Office.

"Daddyyyyyy!!!" Chloé barges in.

André yelps. "C-Chloé dear! What are you doing away from school?"

"Daddy, make me the winner of the Best-Dressed contest NOW! Kalianna doesn't deserve to be the winner!" Chloé scowls.

"But Chloé, the people have already voted. I can't change their minds!" André protested.

"Well YOU'RE the mayor aren't you? Make me the winner!!" Chloé demanded.

"I-I'm sorry dear, but I just can't do that. You'll have to wait until next month to participate again," André says.

"Until next month? Ugh!" Chloé stomps her foot. "Your the worst father EVER!" She then left, slamming the door behind her.

André sighs sadly, lowering his head.

📰📰📰📰

Scene: Chloé's Room.

Chloé is switching the channels with her remote while eating chocolates off a platter in a not-so-proper manner.

An advertisement of a car commercial appears before she changes the channel again, which lands on the news that was labeled 'Smarts News'.

"Good afternoon everybody, it's Ray Powers here," On-screen, Ray flashes a charming smile at the camera. "And today down at Smart News Studio, I'm sitting with the only and only Kalianna De-Sinclair!"

The camera pans out to show Kalianna sitting across from Ray on a white couch. She waves at the camera.

"She's been interviewed by Ray Powers? That famous New York journalist?!" Chloé shrieks.

"First off Kalianna, I just have to say your outfit was OUTSTANDING for the Best-Dressed contest," Ray praised the noirette.

Behind the man and Kalianna, the screen shows the picture of Kalianna in her dress.

"You flatter me Ray, thank you." Kalianna smiles.

"Did you buy that gorgeous dress or did you have it made?" Ray asked.

"I actually designed it myself," Kalianna reveals.

"Oh really? Wow! I'm not surprised, your a young fashion designer right?" Ray tried to clarify.

"I'm an aspiring fashion designer, I've still got a lot to learn." Kalianna replies.

"Well, what more lessons do you need? You already created this masterpiece!" Ray gestures to Kalianna's picture on the screen behind him.

Kalianna giggles. "Yes, but, I still have a lot more growing to do. I'm thinking about making my own clothing line someday."

"People would go wild for it, trust me. I mean," Ray looks at the camera, gesturing to Kalianna's picture. "What more proof do you need?"

"What a total suck-up," Chloé spat before stuffing her face with a chocolate.

"But anyway, how do you feel that your about to be on the cover of the most popular magazine out? It must be exhilarating or nerve-wracking right?" Ray asked Kalianna.

"Both, definitely both. I have a photoshoot scheduled for me tomorrow to model my Best-Dressed outfit. It's gonna be on the cover, and then they're gonna have me wear more outfits from 'The Row'." The ravenette explains.

"Wait, say what?!" Ray was shocked.

"WHAT?!" Chloé screams, jumping up from the couch she was sitting on.

"Wait, 'THE ROW'? As in the luxury label that was created by the Olsen twins Mary-Kate and Ashley in 2006?" Ray asked in disbelief.

"That's the one! I'm surprised you know them!" Kalianna says.

"Are you kidding? Who doesn't know about them and their expensive fashion line 'The Row'? You sure are lucky! Congratulations!" Ray says.

Chloé is silent as she just gawked at the TV screen.

"So who's gonna be your photographer for your photoshoot?" Ray asked Kalianna.

"This man named Garrett St. Clair," The girl answers.

Chloé gasps dramatically.

"Lucky again! Mr. St. Clair is one of the top model photographers in the photography industry!" Ray disclosed.

"Wow, I sure am getting spoiled. Not to mention the Olsen twins are flying in to pick out the outfits I'm gonna wear for my shoot tomorrow," Kalianna chuckles sheepishly.

Chloé grew horrified at the news.

"Now THAT is an honor," Ray commends. "But anyway," He looks at the camera. "That's all for today my Smart News watchers. Have a sunny rest of your afternoon!"

"Bye!" Kalianna waves the the camera.

The news then changed to a perfume ad.

Chloé breathes heavily as she stands up. "I'VE never gotten to be on a Lacroix magazine DESPITE me winning every Best-Dressed contest, but as soon as De-Sinclair wins SHE gets to be on it?! Unacceptable! Utterly unacceptable!!" She throws the remote aside.

She was unaware of the Akuma flying towards her.

Scene: Smart News Studio.

Adrien claps as Kalianna walks off the stage towards him and Gorilla. "You were awesome Kal."

"Thanks Adrien," Kalianna blushes. "I'm really happy that you could come with me. I was pretty nervous,"

"Who wouldn't be nervous about meeting THE Ray Powers?" Adrien gestures to Ray, who is chatting with a camerawoman.

"I know. It's a real honor to meet a journalist other than Nadja." Kalianna says.

"Don't let her hear you say that though," Adrien quipped before he and the ravenette chuckled.

Ray glanced at the studio doors and turned his attention back to the camerawoman before doing a double take. "Uh, ma'am, it's a bit early for Halloween."

"Hm?" Kalianna turned to look at the doors with Adrien and his bodyguard. Her eyes widened.

It was Chloé wearing a... not-so-fashionable outfit.

Chloé growls and stomps her foot. "It is NOT a costume!"

"Chloé?" Adrien was shocked.

Chloé looks at Adrien. "Adrikins! Hiii! But your wrong, I'm not Chloé, I'm Miss Best-Dressed," She looks at Kalianna. "And I'm here to make sure Little Miss Baker won't ever be on the magazine cover of Lacroix!" She points her purple bracelet at Kalianna and it fires a golden beam at her.

(Sukura41: The bracelet looks like the one Chloé had in Rogercop.)

However, she jumped out of the way and the beam hit Ray instead, causing his suit to transform into an unappealing one.

The camerawoman shrieked and ran away.

"What the-?!" Ray looked at himself. "Hey! My mom got this suit for my birthday!" He glares at Chloé.

"Too bad, too sad," Miss Best-Dressed cackles. She then notices Adrien helping Kalianna up and advances towards them. "Get away from her Adrikins," She aims her bracelet at the duo, but Gorilla gets in front of them, holding out his hands protectively. "Oh? You wanna play hero?" She shoots a golden beam at the bodyguard.

Gorilla's suit changes into a pink frilly dress and he now has pink flats on. He looks at himself in horror.

"How about you go have a tea party and play with some dolls instead?" Miss Best-Dressed laughs obnoxiously, but stops when she sees Adrien running away to the exit with Kalianna by hand. "HEY! Come back here!!" She chases after them.

Scene: Hallway.

Adrien continues to run with Kalianna until he reaches an elevator and began to press the button frantically.

The doors opened and Adrien dragged Kalianna in before he hurriedly pressed the button for the first floor.

Just then Miss Best-Dressed appeared and noticed them in the elevator. She runs forward, shooting her beams towards the elevator, which Kalianna and Adrien dodge.

The doors then began to close and Miss Best-Dressed attempted to reach faster but the doors had already closed. She growled and slammed her hand down on them before running towards the stairwell.

Scene: Elevator.

Kalianna and Adrien sigh in relief, slumping down to the floor.

Scene: Studio Lobby.

The elevator doors opened and Adrien ran out, but then noticed Kalianna hadn't done the same. "Kalianna, c'mon!"

"No, you go, I don't want you to get hurt," Kalianna says.

"But Miss Best-Dressed is after you!" Adrien protested.

"She might hurt you too because I'm with you," Kalianna pressed the second floor button. "Don't worry about me, I'll hide somewhere safe," She smiles at him before the doors closed.

Adrien sighs, lovestruck. "That girl is so brave and amazing,"

Plagg floats out of his jacket. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you wanna beat Miss Best-Dressed your gonna have to transform y'know," He crosses his arms.

Adrien snaps out of his daze. "Right. Plagg, claws out!"

Scene: Studio Cafeteria.

The elevator doors open and Kalianna runs out as Tikki flies out of her purse.

"It's not surprising that Chloé got Akumatized because of her jealousy," Tikki shrugs.

"Let's just get this over with," Kalianna rolls her eyes. "Tikki, spots on!"

📰📰📰📰

Scene: Stuio Lobby.

"Miraculous Lady Luck!"

Dozens of magical ladybugs fly around, fixing up the damages that were caused during the battle between Cat Noir, Lady Luck, and Miss Best-Dressed.

The said villain reverts back into Chloé, who looks around and stands up, putting her hands on her hips. "Ugh, what the heck am I doing here?"

"Pound it!" Lady Luck and Caqt Noir fist-bumped.

📰📰📰📰

Scene: Park des Vosges.

Kalianna is sitting down getting her makeup done by a woman.

The porcelain-skinned girl is wearing the dress that she designed, purple diamond earrings dangle from her ears, a purple diamond necklace is around her neck, and she is wearing short black heels.

"I feel so stupid," Kalianna mutters while the woman puts some light sparkle blush on her right cheek.

"I used to feel stupid too," The woman says.

Kalianna gives a light scoff. "You? Jennifer Atkins? One of the top 10 makeup artists in Hollywood? You used to feel stupid wearing makeup?"

"Yes. When I first tried it on it was for my high school prom. I felt stupid but my friends told me I looked beautiful. And then after that I decided I wanted to be the greatest makeup artist ever. However," Jennifer moved on to Kalianna's left cheek, putting blush on it. "My family didn't believe in me. My mother always told me I'd just get married and be a house wife like she was, and my father and brother said the same thing. The only person who believed in my dreams was my Nana, rest her soul." She frowns sadly.

Kalianna frowns as well. "I'm really sorry, your family are a$$holes and they're toxic. I hope you cut ties with them,"

"I did as soon as I graduated college. It took a lot of sucking up to my parents because I needed them to pay for my tuition, but after I graduated, I moved in with a friend and he hooked me up with my first client. Then business just progressed from there," Jennifer shrugs.

Kalianna smiles. "That's amazing Ms. Jennifer,"

"Please, just call me Jennifer. I'm only in my 30's, I'm not that old," Jennifer puts the blush brush aside on the makeup vanity before grabbing an eyeshadow palette and an eyeshadow brush. "Close your eyes for me sweetie,"

Kalianna closes her eyes and Jennifer opens the palette, dabbing the small brush into the gold eyeshadow before lightly painting it on Kalianna's right eyelid.

Just then a man came walking up holding an equipment box and a big camera around his neck.

"Hey Jen!" The man waves at her.

Jennifer looks at the man and smiles. "Garrett, hey!"

Kalianna opens her left eye to look at Garrett. "Are you the photographer?"

"In the flesh, Garrett St. Claire," Garrett says.

"Garrett here is actually the friend that hooked me up with my first client. He called me last minute to do their makeup because the other artist had to cancel." Jennifer explains to Kalianna.

"Oh wow, that's cool," Kalianna smiled.

"Anyway, I'll start setting up," Garrett holds up the equipment box before making his way over to the fountain.

Jennifer continues working on Kalianna's eyes, painting her left eyelid with gold eyeshadow before she puts the color palette and brush aside, grabbing a tube of lip gloss.

"I'm not putting on lipstick?" Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"Nope," Jennifer uncapped the lip gloss. "Since you already have a natural lipstick shade, I'm just gonna put some lip gloss on to brighten your lips a bit. Pucker up,"

Kalianna puckered her lips and Jennifer applied lip gloss to them before putting the gloss away. "Come on," She helps Kalianna up from the chair and led her to the vanity mirror. "See how more beautiful you look with makeup on?"

Kalianna delicately touches her face, smiling softly at herself in the mirror. "I suddenly don't feel stupid anymore,"

Jennifer chuckles.

"Alright, everything's been set up," Garrett informed the duo as he came over. "Is she ready?" He asked Jennifer, referring to Kalianna.

The woman looked at the ravenette and she nodded. She then looked back at Garrett. "She is,"

"Okay, let's get started," Garrett then let Kalianna away to the fountain.

Jennifer smiles as she watches them.

📰📰📰📰

"And that's it!" Garrett says after he snapped the last photo of Kalianna. "Now all I need to do is go down to my studio and edit these pictures. But first we gotta wait for-"

"We're here!"

Kalianna looked in the direction of the voice to see the Olsen twins themselves walking over. Mary-Kate was rolling a rack of gorgeous 'The Row' clothe pieces in front of her while Ashley walked beside her.

Jennifer smiles at the two women. "Nice to see you both,"

"You too Jennifer," Ashley nods to her before looking at a stunned Kalianna. "Is this the girl who's gonna be on the cover of Lacroix?"

Garrett nods. "Yep, just finished taking some photos of her in her Best-Dressed outfit,"

Mary-Kate holds out her hand to Kalianna. "Hello, my name's Mary-Kate,"

"H-Hi," Kalianna reaches out her hand. "Nice to meet you, my name's-" She was cut off when she fainted.

"Whoa!" Garrett quickly caught the girl.

"Um," Jennifer looks at the confused Olsen twins. "I think Kalianna needs some water," She smiles sheepishly.

📰📰📰📰

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Giselle watches from Kalianna's bed as she paces back and forth.

"OMG, OMG, O.M.G! I met the Olsen twins, I wore the clothes for their 'The Row' fashion line, I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THEM!" Kalianna shows Giselle a picture of herself in between the Olsen women. "AHHHH!"

Giselle covers her ears. "Kali, c'mon!"

"Sorry," Kalianna smiles sheepishly. "But can you believe it? Can you?! I actually MET them! Eeee!" She jumps up and down.

"Those aren't the only famous people you met. Like hello? Jennifer Atkins? GARRETT ST. CLAIR? Gurl your getting famous!" Giselle stated.

"I know!" Kalianna yells excitedly. "I can see it now," She begans daydreaming, sketches of her modeling, having her own fashion line, and her being in a designing studio creating outfits are shown. "Kalianna De-Sinclair, glamorous model and renowned fashion designer. I'll be on a runway!"

"Okay Miss Big-Dreamer," Giselle waves away her daydream. "You'll get to the renowned fashion designer part when we're older. Let's just stick to modeling and doing commissions. And who knows? Maybe you'll create your own collection someday," She shrugs.

Kalianna lets out a gleeful shriek before glomping her BFF.

📰📰📰📰

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

The De-Sinclair car arrives and Kalianna gets out, humming as she skipped towards Giselle.

"Well someone's in a chipper mode," The rainbownette noticed, walking up the stairs with her best friend.

"How could I not be? I had the best time of my life yesterday," Kalianna responds cheekily.

"Okay Miss Model," Giselle quipped. "Btw, do you have an Instagram?"

"No, why?" Kalianna questioned as she and Giselle entered the courtyard.

Several students suddenly crowded them out of nowhere, chattering all at once.

"Can I have an autograph Kalianna?"

"You look so hot on the Lacroix magazine!"

"Can I have a picture?"

"Did you meet the Olsen twins since you were wearing their clothes from 'The Row'?!"

"Your gonna need it," Giselle muttered to a flushed Kalianna, referring to Instagram.

📰📰📰📰

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna and Giselle enter to see several of their friends holding copies of Lacroix magazines with Kalianna in her purple dress on the front cover.

Lila and Chloé glare at Kalianna as they are jealous.

"So does no one want an autograph from my famous best friend?" Giselle asked, slinging her arm around Kalianna's shoulder.

"I saw all the pictures in the magazine," Adrien flips a page of his Lacroix magazine. "You look really good Kalianna!" He smiles at her.

"T-Thank you," Kalianna blushes.

Chloé growls and stands up. "This isn't fair! How come you get to be on the cover of Lacroix while I never got the chance even though I've been winning every month?!"

"I guess they recognized talent," Kalianna retorts.

Chloé fumes with anger and bites down harshly on her magazine, sitting down while Sabrina fanned her with her hands to try and calm her down.

"Don't mind Chloé Kalianna, I'm really happy they put you on the Lacroix magazine!" Rose chirped.

"Thanks Rose, it's such an unforgettable experience," Kalianna told the girl as she and Giselle sat down at their desk.

Lila grips her magazine harshly, glowering at the back of Kalianna's head. She then breathed off before smiling. "I'm so happy for you Kalianna. If it's anyone who deserves to be on a Lacroix magazine cover, it's you."

"Thank you Lila," Kalianna gave the scarlet brunette a fake smile.

"Y'know, back in Italy, I was considered Italian royalty because I was on the face of every magazine company," Lila bragged.

The class made noises of awe while Marinette rolled her eyes.

"That's really cool Lila," Mylène praised.

"Thanks Mylène," Lila says smugly.

"If you were on the face of every magazine, why hasn't Paris heard of you?" Giselle called the liar out.

"The entire country of Italy wanted to expand my name because of my talent in modeling, but I refused. I could've gone public if I wanted too; I was even offered a large amount of money but I still had to refuse. I didn't want people from all over the world coming to me for autographs. I don't like to attract big crowds, I sometimes get panic attacks." Lila explains.

Giselle couldn't help but gawk at her for telling such a humongous lie.

That was probably her greatest one yet!

"Your so humble Lila." Sabrina praised.

'Humble my a$$,' Giselle rolls her eyes.

"Well anyway, back to me," Kalianna turned the attention on herself again. "Yesterday, Jennifer Atkins did my makeup looks,"

"Wait, THE Jennifer Atkins?" Alya asked in shock.

"Yep," Kalianna nods.

"The woman who's one of the top 10 makeup artists?" Alya asked once more.

"That's the one," Kalianna nods again.

"Wow! What was she like?" Rose asked.

"She was really nice, and she even told me about some of her past," Kalianna says.

"Holy sh1t, you didn't tell me that!" Giselle lightly pushes Kalianna's shoulder, causing her to chuckle.

"You're so lucky!" Mylène praised the noirette.

The others murmured in agreement.

"Jennifer Atkins is one of the most influential makeup artists in Hollywood. I'm happy for you Kalianna," Adrien smiles at her, causing her to blush.

Lila frowns, annoyed at the attention her arch-nemesis was getting. "You know guys, I-"

"Can you believe that Garrett St. Clair, one of the top model photographers, did Kalianna's photoshoot?" Giselle asked, purposely cutting Lila off.

The spiteful vixen glares at her.

"I actually have a photoshoot to do with him again today," Kalianna reveals.

Adrien was surprised at this. "Your considering on becoming a model?"

"A part-time one. Garrett wants me to model clothing for Prada," Kalianna reveals.

"PRADA?! Arghhhh!" Chloé shrieks in anger.

"And I met the Olsen twins," Kalianna smirks.

"THE OLSEN TWINS?!" Marinette screamed, jumping out of her seat.

Everyone looked at her, startled.

The bluenette smiled sheepishly. "Sorry," She sat back down.

Just then Miss Bustier came into the classroom holding a Lacroix magazine. "Good morning students,"

"Good morning Miss Bustier," The class replies.

Miss Bustier looks at Kalianna. "Oh, Kalianna, congratulations on being on the cover of Lacroix," She smiles at her.

"Thanks Miss Bustier," Kalianna says.

Miss Bustier then puts the magazine down. "Please take out your books,"

As students began to take out their tablets, Lila glowers at the back of Kalianna's head.

Why did SHE have to meet famous people? Why did SHE have to be on the cover of a Lacroix magazine? Why was one of the top model photographers asking her to model again?!

Kalianna was getting way too much fame and attention, and Lila absolutley despised it.

It should've been her, Lila Rossi, on the cover of Lacroix. She had submitted the best outfit! But nooo, Little Miss Designer just HAD to ruin it for her with that stupid purple dress!

And now, to top it off, she was modeling for Prada? She was sure to get more fame that she didn't even deserve!

Lila's face scrunched up in disgust as she got out her tablet.

Whatever, she'd soon be Adrien's co-star in modeling. She was already on good terms with his father. She'd just have to convince him to be his son's partner and boom! Her name would be out there on TV.

And because of Adrien, she'd definitely get more fame than Kalianna.

(Sukura41: B1tch... I... nvm.💀)

A smirk grew on Lila's face at the thought of modeling with Adrien and becoming more famous than her enemy, leaving the pathetic ravenette in tears that her career was a flop.

'Soon. Just be patient Lila. Just be patient.'

Word Count: 4,844

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
261K 16.2K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
361K 9.3K 24
𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 continuation of 𝘎𝘎𝘎𝘉 •𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥• 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧�...
2.9K 62 8
𝘺/𝘯.𝘧𝘢𝘯.𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦: 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮? 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣�...