The Ansatsuken Heroes Deku an...

By TevinMoore92

As Izuku was scolded by the pro heroes for saving his former childhood friend Katsuki Bakugō, He becomes frie... More

Information of characters
The True Path of Heroism; Izuku and Tevin's journey!!
Path of the fist; Tevin and Izuku meets the wandering warrior
Author Notes
Power of Nothingness; Street Fight in Musutafu!!
Last day of training; Musha shugyō
The Entrance Exams; Sōryū-Hadōken unleashed!!
New Generation; Quirk apprehension test for 1-A
Battle Exercise; GET ANGRY NERD!!!
Deku versus Bakugō; The True Rising Dragon Fist Strikes!!
Crimson Blood; Tevin's Shōryūreppa!!
Class President; Who is the leader?!
The USJ Incident; Fight to survive!!
A dark surge reawakening; Satsui No Hadō Ni Mezamete Izuku vs. Nomu!!
The 1000 deaths; Shungōkusatsu Unleashed!!
Author Notes

Author Notes

68 3 2
By TevinMoore92

Ladies and gentlemen, I am going to re-do most of my stories. The ship will be Izuchako, and male character x Yaoyorozu. The Garō Densetsu x MHA story will be rewritten, Ansatsuken Heroes rewrite, and Future Gohan's Hero Academia. I will finish the book for now and start over the rewrite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.5K 30
C O M P L E T E D ♡ ~•♥•~ Bakugo Katsuki, a Dragon Hunter born with a high pride to protect, is an aggressive and overly confident young man. He purs...
5.5K 162 11
Izuku Midoriya is a hero in training and the successor of The Symbol of Peace, All Might. Although he has many friends and teachers that he cares abo...
1.3M 44.5K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
40.5K 1.1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...