SidNaaz X Bigg Boss πŸ‘‘ βœ…

By lost_beautyy

Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to s... More

IntroductionπŸ’œ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58❀️
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89πŸ’–
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Forever in our ❀️
109
110
111
112
Dear Readers πŸ’™
113
114
115
116
117
118
119 ☁️
120πŸ’Œ
121πŸ’˜
122πŸ’›
123🍁
124πŸ’«
125🌸
126πŸ’œ
127πŸŽ€
128πŸ‚
129 πŸƒ
130πŸ–€
131 ❀️
132❀️
133❀️
134❀️
135❀️
136β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
137πŸ’•
138πŸ’—
139πŸ’œ
140πŸ’•
141 πŸ’—
142 πŸ’—
143🧑
144πŸ’˜
145🌞
146🀎
SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🀍

98

4.9K 470 146
By lost_beautyy

You wanted another part todayyy !! So here it is!! Hope you will like it! ❤️Happy reading 😊

And it's a longgg update!!! So enjoy!

********************************

After hugging each other for some more minutes they both looked at each other with love!!

Kissing her forehead he expressed his love and she giggled. Then they both sat in the outside sofa.

Devo sat beside sid while sana was sitting in another sofa beside sid's one and rashmi was standing there!!

Sana: Sidhaaaarth!!!

She called him in her babyish voice.

Sid: haan babyy!!

Sana: teko white shirt dalni chahiye thi na?

Sid: kyun baby? Ye bhi toh sahi hai na?

Sana: nahi yaar!! White jada accha lagta na? Kya paata mera bhai aaye?

Sid: accha? Kehna kya chahti hai ki mai tere bhai ko impress karu?

He said while rubbing his finger softly on her hand .

Sana: yaar paata nahi kon aayega mera!!

Sid: bhai hi aayega tera!!

Devo: kya paata iska ex aaye? Bahar aise baate chal rahi thi ki sana ka ex aa saakta hai.

Sana: Hein?? Sahi hai yaar!! Wo bhi accha hai. Talkative hai bohot, friendly bhi hai. Ekdum mohol baana k rakhega!

Sid stopped rubbing her hand and removed his hand from there as his possessiveness was raising. But he didn't want to show that for now!

Rashmi: tu itni Khush kyun ho rahi hai? Isn't it awkward? Apni ex se milna aise?

Sana: oye awkward kyun hoga? Uski toh shaadi bhi ho gyi aur hum dost bhi hai. Humare Waha log jada gile sikhwe nahi rakhte! Jaldi solve karne ki kosish karte hai. Toh aab humare bich koi awkwardness nahi hai. Infact uski biwi bhi meri bohot acchi friend hai .

Devo: accha? Aur wo aayega toh sidharth ko kaha sulayegi?.

Sid: mujhe toh maybe phek degi ye bed the laat maar k. Jis tarike se baat kar rahi hai apni ex k baare mein, tareef o ki phul bandhe jaa rahi hai, sahi hai Sahi hai.

Rashmi: but now I also think ki iska ex hi aane wala hai ya fir koi present?

Sid almost glared sana saying ..

Sid: present?

Devo: maybe ho saakta hai that she is dating someone and acting as single here!!

Sana: swaad a kha!! Mera ex hi tha bas ek!

Sid calmed down a little. Though he knew that these girls are just teasing sana because if she had someone in her life she would have told him . She is like an open book and told every secret of hers to him with immense trust and honesty. And that's one of the biggest reason he fell in love with her!

There was no way of assuming that she is using him or she is faking something here because the kiss they shared was pure and he could feel her love , her pure and immense kinda love!!

So he will never doubt on that. He trusts her , she trusts him and that's why their bond is now strong because he feels trust and understanding is as important as love, maybe sometimes it is more important than loving someone! Because trusting someone means you are giving your heart to them and they need to protect it! There is so much purity in a bond which starts with trust understanding and friendship!

But the thought of her dating someone doesn't go well his possessive self. If she is his then she is his. And he is also hers. That's what he feels.  Destiny brought them together and they are soulmates . So there can't be any third person who will break this bond, he believes.

And they both are possessive for each other and it's not a bad quality because they show their rights and makes the other person feel secure in the relationship. It's not toxic, everything they do, is so pure .

.
.

Devo: accha chal maan le ki tera ex hi aaya toh tu sid k saath rahegi ya ex k saath?

Sana: haye tino eksaath hi so jayenge na!! Gossips karenge!!

Sid: maa kasam!! Baby tu hi kar tere ex k saath gossip. I am not interested.

Rashmi: waise sid tu itna kyun janna chahta hai sana k ex k baare mein?

He murmured...

Sid: jalunga na!!

Saying that he left from there. She ran behind him and said ..

Sana: kya ho gya?

He pinned her in the corner between smoking room and elite club. As from there nobody was able to see them right now.

Sid: do you think it's funny? If my ex is hugging me then you have a problem and you are literally saying that you have no problem of your ex sleeping with us? Are you out of your mind? Bas tumhe hi fadak parta hai? Mujhe fadak nahi parega?

Sana: haye mera wo matlab thodi e tha? Mai toh bas overwhelmed feel kar k bol rahi thi kyun ki chahe jo bhi aaye mera connection baan k, hoga toh family hi na?!

Sid: haan toh triple jo bed hai, let's shift there. Me you and shefali , we will sleep there! Are you okay with it?

Sana: bakwaas maat kar! Tu meri baato ka Ulta matlab nikalta hai . Maine itna sab kuch soch k nahi bola yaar! Aab toh mai tere se hi pyaar karti hoon na aur teko hi karti rahungi hamesha. Teko koi doubt hai?

Sid: nahi hai doubt tere pyaar pe . Na kabhi hoga. Par mujhe fadak parta hai jaab meri bandi mere samne apni ex ki tareef karti hai.

Sana giggled...

Sana: aww possessive ho raha hai mera kullu? Ganda baccha hai tu!!

Sid made a face...

Sana kissed his cheeks and said..

Sana: kinna nona hai tu, kinna nonaaa!

And how could he just not melt in her sweetest words?

Sid: tujhe paata hai na kaise mujhe mana na hai!! You always push the right buttons!!

Sana giggled and hugged him .

Sidharth suddenly pulled her sleeve a little from her shoulder and gave a bite there!!

Sana: ahh ye kya tha?

Sid: When I had talked about my ex, you marked me as yours by using your lipstick. And now you were talking about your ex. So I am marking you as mine in my way!!

Sana blushed and slapped his arm while murmuring....

Sana: kuttaaa!!!

He laughed.

.
.
.

They all were in the living area and the mini tv infornt of them turned on. The saw shehbaz gill, sana's brother with a cute face.

Ohhhhhh hooooo!!!

Everybody shouted while sana giggled after seeing her brother. He is the closest person of her life who was with her everytime and supported her in everything she did.

So she was really happy after seeing him here!! And she was excited to see his bond with Sidharth.

Shehbaz was talking with bigg boss and bigg boss told him to choose someone as captain other than shehnaaz.

Shehbaz: agar shehnaaz k ilawa kisi ko captain choose karna hoga toh mai Sidharth shukla ko choose karunga kyun ki wo Kabil hai captain banne k aur undono ka jo bound hai na wo bohot pyaara hai.

Everyone laughed as he pronounced bond as bound.

Sana: haye khotteya kya bol raha hai!!

And then sana went to meet her brother.

The brother sister duo started giggling and hugging each other!!

Baaz tried to pick her up but then said...

Baaz: yaar moti ho gyi tu toh!!

Sana: oye bakwaas maat kar.

The duo hugged for some more time, trying to show how much they missed each other. Then baaz came inside and went to hug sidharth before anyone else.

Sid always becomes speechless to see such warm gestures of her family. They are such friendly and nice people.

Sid patted his shoulder and felt a connection instantly with baaz who seems to be such a sweet person. Sid felt like he is hugging his younger brother. That's such a rare quality of shehnaaz and her family that they are so warm and positive and make people comfortable.

After meeting everyone and cracking some jokes , Bigg boss sent a cake for sana and wished her happy birthday making her eyes teary!!

She was so grateful because this show has given her so much love and she has met with the love of her life in this show.

Sid looked at the red velvet cake and said...

Sid: yaar bigg boss mere birthday pe toh cake nahi bheja tha apne!!

Sana giggled ...

Sana: aao saare!! Cake cut karte hai .

Sana was standing in the middle of baaz and sid. She held their hands and cut the cake.

Sid fed her the cake and she also made him eat the first bite.  Though sid said...

Sid: arey apne bhai ko khila na pehle.

But baaz sweetly said ..

Baaz: nahi nahi unko khila.

Vishal : badi understanding bhai hai.

Then sana and baaz spent some time together and baaz easily mingled with everyone!

Rashmi: sana tere bhai k liye khane mein kya banau?

Baaz: arey itni jaldi kyun? Baad mein bana lo . Abhi bukh nahi hai mujhe.

Sana: oye idhar mummy nahi hai jo khana baana k degi. Yaha sab kuch pehle se bana na parta hai. Aur rashmi iske liye kuch bhi bana dena koi chakkar nahi. Ye sab kuch kha leta hai. Bas pahar baana k dena isko!!

Everyone laughed.

Sana: waise tera fav kon hai hum mein se?

Baaz: pehla toh tu. Fir Sidharth.

Sid: aww how sweet !!

They shared a brotherly hug!!

.
.
.

Sana: sidhaaarth baat sun .

Sid: haan babyyy!?

Sana: saare aa k bol rahe hai mai moti lagti hoon.

He pulled her in a hug saying...

Sid: toh kya hua! My baby is the cutest. Logo ki aakhen kharab hai bas! Tu relax reh.

Sana giggled and kissed his heart.

.
.
.
.

Sid and sana both were tensed now with different reasons!!

Sana was tensed thinking who will come from his family. When she was his fan outside, she saw that his family was a dignified one, they never gave any interview telling people to support sidharth. So she was feeling that nobody from his family won't come.  Then who will come? What if any of his ex gf will come?. So what? Nothing can change the fact that he is her man now and will be forever hers.

And sid was thinking where will shehbaz sleep? Will sana go to talk to baaz tonight as they met after such a long time they met? Then how will he sleep? He is addicted to her touch and warmth and without her arms , his sleep feels incomplete..

.
.
.

Finally it was time for sid's connection to come inside the house. Sid himself didn't know who will come and sana was biting her nails because of nervousness..

They were looking at the mini tv impatiently and suddenly the tv turned on and after seeing the person, everyone including Sidharth was surpised.

It was his 20 years old niece, Shruti .

Sana had seen her in sid's family photo . So she recognized her and clapped her hand.

Bigg boss asked shruti whom she wants to make the captain except Sidharth. Though sid has already got maximum votes..

Shruti smiled and said ..

Shru: well I will keep it short and simple . I know mamu has already become the captain and will handle the house well, I believe! But I think someone is here who can handle my mamu and that is my and everyone's favourite Shehnaaz gill. 💙

Sana smiled and sid didn't know how to react. He was so happy to see her here!! He is a family man and everyone from his family means the world to him .

Shru entered in the house and sid hugged her .

Sid: tu yaha kya kar rahi hai bey?

Shru: have you become dumb mamu? I have come here as your connection.

Sid: ohhh!! My neice is being cool huh?

Shuru giggled and met everyone formally. 

Then she came and looked at sana. Sana was nervous!! Shuru hugged her while shouting...

Shru: You are so cuteeee and my favourite!!

Sana hugged her warmly with a cute smile on her face. Sid already adored the bond..

Shru slowly whispered near sana's ears.

Shru: You are perfect for my khadoos mamu! Everyone of the family loves you. After coming outside of this freaking mad house, jaldi se apne ghar aa jaana!! We all will wait for you, MAMI ❤️

Sana looked at her with teary eyes. She felt so nice. Shru kissed sana's hand infornt of all the housemates and said...

Shru: You know what? You are the best . Happy birthday and  Thank you so much for handling my mamu .

Sid: abey oye chal na paka maat!!

Sana giggled.

Shru rolled her eyes ...

.
.
.

Everyone changed their clothes. Shru was in the kitchen . Sana came there and smiled.

Shru: hey mami! What's up? Apne mere bina hi cake cut kar li? Chalo usme aap ki galti nahi hai. But I wanted to eat the cake!!

Sana smiled...

Sana: aww ek min ruk! Cake fridge mein para hai .

Shru: oh wow!!

Shru started eating..

Shru: it's yummy! Obviously aap ki birthday cake aap ki tarah hi sweet hoga na?.

Sid came there while sulking...

Sid: mere time pe cake nahi bheja tha inhone!!

Shru: yaar mamu! Stop your dukhda please! Kitna pakate ho aap!! Kaise jhelti ho aap inko mami?.

Sid: oye jada na shehnaaz ki bhasha maat bola kar!! Aur mami kyun bol rahi hai? Cameras hai ghar pe!!

Shru: mai mami ki bhasha bol rahi hoon kyun ki she is cute and her baate are more cute! Aur rahi baat mami bulane ki toh mai gharwalo k samne nahi bula rahi hoon na? Akele mein bula rahi hoon! Aur cameras ki jaha taak baat hai toh I am not camera conscious like you.

Sana giggled..

Sid glared her making sana pout.

Shru: oh hello mamu! Nani ne kaha ki stop making her bahu cry! Aur mami,. Mummy aur masi ne kaha hai ki mamu aise hi ghar ki satayi hui bahu hai. Toh ye gussa ho jaye toh aap unko jada bhaw maat doh! Jada manate ho na iss liye Jada saar pe charte hai . Mana na chor doh!! We all are in your team!!

Sana lauged loudly while sid sulked and grumphily left from there making the girls giggle. In such a short span of time, they both bonded so well that they looked like two long lost besties !

.
.
.

Sana had gone to talk to baaz while shru was sitting in the grass bed with sid.

Sid: how is everyone?

Shru: all good!! We are proud of you!!

Sid: I really didn't expect you here !

Shru: because you think that I am still a kid but I am a big girl now!

Sid: abey chal bey! Aayi badi bigg girl!

.

Shru : waise mamu jaha taak mujhe yaad hai, before coming here you were saying ki you won't be involved in any affair here as almost half of the industry is rumoured as your ex girlfriends. But then you fell in love!! How? And why?

Sid smiled a little..

Sid: I don't know! I mean I had no such plan to include myself in any love angle but with shehnaaz , everything happened so naturally! Maybe because she was different from every girl I ever met or dated in my life? And this time I am sure that it's not only an affair . I want to spend my life with her.

Shru: good decision!! Because she loves you truly and she is perfect for you! So keep her happy mamu!

Sid noded and kissed shru's head saying...

Sid: I am so happy to see you here shru!

.
.
.

Most of the housemates were drinking late night tea while some were gossiping.

Shru and baaz had already bonded well and gossiped about all the contestants they dislike and as they dislike the same people, the bond became more strong.

Shru suddenly said...

Shru:  Humare school mein sikhaya gya hai ki birthday pe kisi ko rulana bohot buri baat hai. But I think the schools from other planets are not that much educated yet.

Everyone looked at her confusingly.

Sid asked...

Sid: What do you want to say shru? Kuch nahi samaj aaya!!

Shru:

Arey mamu before coming here, I was seeing the footages . And then I heard something interesting. So I had to visit pluto.

I heard someone saying that something is trending outside but honestly dharti pe toh aisa nahi ho raha. So I had to visit pluto to know if it is really trending or not?

Shru looked at kashmeera and said all this .

Kashmeera: tum ye sab mujhe bol rahi ho kya?

Shru: arey Maine aap ka naam kaab liya aunty?.

Kashmeera: Aunty? Call me di !

Shru:

arey aap badi ho mere se.  Aur mummy ne sikhaya hai ki apni maa jaise logo ko aunty hi bolna chahiye!! Aap ko toh manners bohot paata hai na?

And you said that something is trending and you have come here with a mission. I will say nice mission but it is really impossible.

Because Sid- Arti isn't trending here. I think in some other planet , it is trending!  But there also arti ji won't be able to marry my mamu I guess. Kyun ki arti ji is too loyal to be his life partner. My mamu likes flippers as they are not sticked in one thing and the married life will be fun and my mamu will be entertained.

And mai jis duniya se hoon waha sidnaaz hi trend hota hai aur inki loyality pe kisi ko doubt bhi nahi hai.

Sid chuckled!! While sana was being emotional thinking shru is taking her stand! 🥺

Kashmeera: oh hello tum toh social media pe ho bhi nahi!! How will you know what is trending? And one of sid's fan called this week and told everyone that sana is not loyal. So maine kya galat kaha?

Shru:

nice point!! I am not in social media but I see in general how people adore sidnaaz. And rahi baat uss fan ki Jinhone call ki thi, he is not a real fan! Because agar wo fan hote mere mamu ka toh wo kabhi bhi uss ladki ko itna mean baate nahi keh paate jisse meri mamu sab se jada close hai.

I hope you understood what I want to say! Meeting someone for the first time and talking shit shows your personality.  Sana was so sweet with you still you insulted her and now when I am disagreeing with you, I hope you are understanding how it feels !!

It was her birthday. If you can't say something good to someone, then don't say something bad either! Dislike someone? Then ignore.

My mamu is Happy being with sana . So don't try to be the villain of their story mam!! And have a great night!! See you tomorrow!!

( Everyone in the comments were saying ki Sid se kashmeera ki band bajao but I thought let me do something different!! So shru is here to take her mami's stand ❤️)

Saying that shru left while sidnaaz went behind her. Shehbaz laughed loudly as he really loved shru's savage statements but kashmeera glared him .

Baaz: arey arti aap ki bhabi ki aakhon mein problem hai shayed! Dekho aakhen bade ho gye unke!!

Saying that he also left while laughing..

.
.

Sana hugged shru tightly...

Sana: thank you!! I love youu shruuu!!

Sid made a face!

Shru: stop being possessive at everything mamu! You are looking like a love sick puppy!! And mami I love you more.

Sid: oye mana ki tu intelligent hai but bhul maat mai kon hu!

Shru: aap? Mami k bhasha mein bole toh aap unke paati ho!!

The girls giggled while sid rubbed his neck with a chuckle!!

______________________________________________________

Shru is such a cutie, isn't she? Did you all like her? If you did then welcome her warmly ❤️

And hopefully you liked the updateeee!! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.3K 91
Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž
280K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
55.8K 1.9K 16
The story is about two very different persons who connected to each other in BiggBoss. And how there emotional attachment change into true love πŸ’• Th...
390K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...