𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ | Billy Hargrove

By stAsteria

"Out of all the girls that ever loved me, why did the one that I want not love me back?" - - - - - Billy did... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
Epilogue

thirteen

7.9K 169 115
By stAsteria

y/n

I turned to look at Billy and I could see he was serious, he wanted to be my boyfriend?

"I'm not joking." He said

My mind went blank for a few seconds. I knew what was happening, if I said yes I would become one of Billy's two weeks girlfriends. So I knew what I was going to say and I also knew that Billy would not like it.

"For two amazing weeks right?" I said as a rolled my eyes, it was no secret that Billy did not do long relationships. Billy was a toxic and jealous asshole, and no one liked him, so why was I sitting here in his car.

Billy

She was avoiding my gaze and I felt ridiculous sitting and waiting for her to respond. Normally when I asked girls this I wouldn't care about the answer, it was always yes. But this time it was different, I wanted her to say yes and I actually cared about her answer.

"I have no intention of it lasting only two weeks." I said while I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up. I opened a window so the smoke wouldn't get stuck in the car.

She let out a long sigh and looked at me,

"I just don't know Billy." She said 

I scoffed, "What? You're too busy fucking Eddie?" I said, knowing that it wasn't smart

"Excuse me?" She said offended

"Do you want me to?" She asked

"Don't you even fucking try." I scoffed

"You're behavior is the fucking reason why I don't know."  She continued as she tried to open the car door.

"Listen, when we date I'll be by your side, and you'll be next to mine. Not next to some random fucking guy" I said annoyed

She laughed at me, "When? You mean if." She snickered as she was still trying to open the door, but it wasn't budging.

"Stop fucking around with the car door Y/N." I said while I grabbed her hand.

I put out my cigarette and grabbed her chin so she would look at me, "I don't mean if." I said annoyed

She looked at me in disbelief,

"And then what Billy?" 

"We date and then what? We're happy?" She laughed

"You suddenly won't be a dickhead anymore?" She asked

"Why the fuck do you even want to date." She continued

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW OKAY." I yelled.

She looked at me with a with a surprised face as she shuffled back in her seat.

"What do you m-" She tried to ask

"I SAID I DON'T FUCKING KNOW." I yelled again

"When I'm your boyfriend I can beat up the guys that try and fuck you" I said

"YOU ALREADY DO THAT NOW." She yelled

"JUST LET ME FUCKING TRY." I yelled back as I opened the car door.

y/n

He unlocked the car door and walked out to the nearest shop, I had the option to get out of the car but I stayed. 

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back on the headrest, Billy was giving me the biggest headache. 

This had been the second time he asked me out, if you could even count the first time for asking.

Minutes past and finally Billy returned with a 6-pack of beers with one beer already opened in his hand. He sat down beside me and started drinking the beer, it didn't take long for him to finish another one. I was not going to sit here and watch him get drunk.

I opened the door and stepped out of the car,  Billy quickly followed me,

"Where are you going?" He asked to which I did not reply.

"Of course, fucking leave right." He spat out

I turned back to face the car and I saw Billy leaning on the hood of it, it was clear that he had no intention of following me.

"Just get in the car." I heard him say

I stood still and I wasn't sure what to do. I knew it was best to walk away but I couldn't get myself to do it. I walked back in defeat.

We both sat down and Billy started the car,

"Where are we going?" I asked him

He ignored me and kept on driving, he turned off the radio and looked at me.

"So I don't know if you notice this, but every time we go somewhere a guy is eye-fucking you." He said annoyed

"So if we date, I would be allowed to beat them up." He told me as if it was the most logical thinking ever.

He was trying to word better what he had already mentioned.

"You beat up Eddie." I said, "And we weren't dating."

"That's a different story, he provoked me." Billy explained, again, thinking it was all logical.

I rolled my eyes at his ridiculous comment. The car stopped and Billy got out, he waited for me to follow him. I stepped out of the car and I could see most of Hawkins.

We were surrounded by trees and in front of us a cliff that gave us a clear view of Hawkins.

"I sometimes come here after a fight with Neil." He said

Billy had never talked to me about his abusive home. I knew something was going on inside the Hargrove household because all the yelling and Billy would sometimes have bruises.

Knowing Billy I had never brought it up myself, in the hopes of not starting an argument. 

When I moved into the street it was all new for me. I knew Billy as the neighbor with the blue Camaro. 

Days passed and he became the guy that had his music volume up too high. 

Weeks later he turned out to be one of the yelling voices that kept me up at night. 

And now he was Billy Hargrove, the next-door neighbor who climbed through my window.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say.

"It doesn't really matter." He replied.

I felt bad, I wish there would have been something that I could've done to help.

I leaned on the hood and Billy joined me. We stared down at Hawkins,

"It's so fucking small." I snickered

"It's a shit-hole." Billy said

Everyone knew about Billy's hatred for Hawkins, it was what started a lot of arguments between Neil and him.

I couldn't blame him. He was from California, the place of the beaches and sun. If my parents dragged me from there to Hawkins I'd be pissed too.

"Listen Y/N, let me take you on a date at least." Billy said

"Why would I?" I asked him 

"If you enjoy it we'll go on another one and if you don't, we'll see." He said

"If I don't enjoy it you'll leave me alone?" I asked jokingly

"We'll see" he repeated.

"One date Billy." I said, I could see Billy tense up at my response

Maybe I would regret saying yes but right now I felt happy, so how bad could this all go.

We stayed up the hill longer than we realized, it was getting colder so we decided to sit in the car. At one point I dozed off for a bit, we didn't say much but we did enjoy our time together.

"Shit, we need to pick up Max." He said waking me up

I nodded and we drove off, Billy's taps on the steering wheel made sure I couldn't fall asleep.

When we reached the arcade Max was sitting on the curb waiting for us.

She walked over to us and stopped in front of my window,

"A little late huh." She said to Billy, 

"And Y/N's still here?" She said surprised

"I can cause a distraction and you can run." She whispered into my ear which made me laugh.

"Just sit down." Billy said not wanting to bother with Max.

"Was it fun?" I asked Max

"Yeah, I beat all of the guys." She said proudly

"Steve was bummed that you left." She continued, "He wanted to play a game with you."

I looked over at Billy and I saw him look back at the arcade in the rear-view mirror. He didn't say anything but I knew that if Steve had walked out then and there that Billy would have put the car in reverse.

"Anyway what did you guys do?" She asked us

"Not mu-." I tried to say but Billy cut me off.

"We're going on a date next weekend." He said proudly

Max looked at me with a shocked face,

"You are?" She asked me, not believing Billy.

"Yes."  I replied, "Just one."

For the rest of the car ride Max gave me a lecture about thinking about my actions and realizing what the consequences could be. This made Billy speed up so he could drop her off at their house quicker.

"Thank you for your input Max." I said while the car took a stop before the Hargrove house.

"You're welcome." She said as she got out.

"Don't listen to her." Billy said annoyed

Billy got out and stood next to his car waiting for me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"I'll see you later right?" He asked

"Yeah of course." I said

We parted ways and Billy pushed his lips onto mine not making me able to react.

"See you later princess." He said while smirking.

He waited for me to get inside before he walked over to his house.

I opened the door and saw my dad watching tv while my mom was reading a magazine. I was wondering if they ever did anything else then go out to dinner and sit inside.

"Hello sweetheart." She said

I gave her a smile and walked to the stairs,

"I'm going to shower before dinner." I said as I ran upstairs.

I realized I was still wearing Billy's shirt, my mom definitely must've seen but decided to stay quiet. I knew I would hear about it another time.

I got to my room and undressed, I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. The hot water hit my body and I could feel myself relax. I got out and put on some sweatpants with a hoodie.

I walked downstairs and I saw my dad getting the table ready for dinner.

My mom was talking about some crazy gossip which she heard at the store while my dad was listening attentively.

"How was the arcade?" My dad asked

I had only been inside for about ten minutes but he didn't need to know that.

"It was great."  I replied

We ate dinner and my mom insisted on me being their when my dad and her would go eat dinner with my dad's colleague. I knew that this was important to them so I agreed.

After dinner I cleaned up the table while my parents went to do their own thing. I put on the tv hoping there was a nice show to watch. 

I heard the doorbell ring and I walked to the door to open it.

"Eddie?" I said confused

"Hey." He said

"What are you doing here?" I asked him

"I still feel bad about what happened at the party so I came to apologize." He said

"Come in." I told him,

"It's cold outside." I continued

He walked in and checked out our house.

"I overreacted a bit as well Eddie." I admitted knowing that it was true.

"Who's there?" I heard my mom yell

"No one." I said quickly

"Let's go to my room." I said while pulling his arm.

"My parents won't bother us in my room."

We walked upstairs and I opened the door. I stopped in my tracks when I was facing someone's back.

It was Billy.

He was looking at some old pictures of me on my desk while rumbling through my stuff. He was wearing sweatpants and a shirt, he must have worked out.

He turned around with a big smile on his face getting ready to greet me. It quickly switched to a look of anger when he saw Eddie standing behind me.

He looked at Eddie and it was obvious that he was about to beat him up. My eyes locked with Billy's and I could visibly see the anger turn into disappointment.

He stomped our way and I saw his body fill up with rage each step he came closer. He shoved me out of the way making sure he had enough room to start a fight. 

I fell on the ground and I saw the entire interaction take place.

"What the fuck are you doing here Munson." He spat out

"Billy he's just here t-." I tried finish my sentence but Billy's voice boomed over mine.

"I'm not asking you." He said angrily as he pushed Eddie up against the wall.

"I'll ask again, what the fuck are you doing here."

Billy said it in such a calm tone that it scared me for what was about to come.

I got up and tried to explain it to Billy,

"Billy he's here to apo-." I tried again

"Don't fucking touch me." He said as he pushed my hand away.
-
-

Please let me know what you think of this♡

Vote and comment please!♡

whatcha think of the editing:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 105K 42
"Two damaged people trying to heal each other is love." He mumbled. In which a boy that came from an abusive home fell in love with a girl who felt l...
62.9K 1.4K 37
Eden Munson was only known for being Eddie "The Freak" Munson's little sister. She grew tired of it by sophomore year, creating a new personality and...
6.5K 273 41
Billy Miller is not gay. He's not even sure he's anything at all because he doesn't like people. But that's alright. His parents, his fish and his cl...
185K 5.1K 63
( TW/CW for this one since it's Billy : abuse, mentions of abuse, drug use, alcohol use, adult themes. ) ( Based at the start of S2 but doesn't follo...