I Am Only Yours.

By Kimv3103

"I can't share you." - JK. "You don't need to share me, Jungkook. I am only yours." - V. Where Jungkook need... More

Introduction.
Chapter : 01.
Chapter : 02.
Chapter : 03
Chapter : 04
Chapter : 05
Chapter : 07

Chapter : 06

489 23 5
By Kimv3103

It was yet again a simple morning. A soft breeze was blowing through the beautiful cherry reddish sky as the darkness was engulfed by beautiful golden strips that were coming behind the giant chocolaty mountains making the morning more beautiful and gorgeous. It was just mesmerizing to stare at the sun which was softly and beautifully rising behind the mountains.

A man with jet black hairs which were curled up slightly against his forehead was looking at the sunrise with his sharp tigery gaze as his chocolatey brown orbs were staring at the bewitching scene with his one hand inside the rectangular pocket of his black sweatpants while other was holding a black mug attached to his lips as a dark caffeine liquor was making its way in his mouth followed by his throat as his Adam apple bobbed up and down at each sip. His black t-shirt was making him look more handsome as his mind was wandering over the scene that occurred last night.

His black bewitching orbs never leaving the sun's glow, challenging him in a manner while his mind was still processing hints hidden behind the whole fiasco. He soon felt two long arms with one having a sleeve tattoo sliding up his waist with a built chest getting attached to his back as the two arms hugged him. A beautiful face was getting nuzzled up against the junction of his neck and his shoulder with a nose running up and down his skin inhaling his manly scent with a natural heavenly cologne. He tilted his head to the opposite side giving him more access as the black haired nuzzled deeper. He took out his hand from his pocket and held others hand while caressing it up and down. He looked forward and sipped his coffee as it was a daily routine for him.

"Morning Hyung '', a soft voice making shapes to form words was heard from behind. He glanced at the male with his sharp eyes and put the cup down, turning to him and taking him in his big arms as the tattooed male wrapped his long arms around his shoulder as his boyfriend's long arms covered his waist. He nuzzled more clinging on his boyfriend as the other one raised his one hand and caressed the messed up soft black locks. "You are still sleepy, aren't you?" He asked as the other responded with a simple, soft and tiny nod against his neck as his beautiful locks tickled his cheek.

He sighed and hid the beautiful yet bulky body in his arms as he caressed his jet black locks. "Then why did you wake up this early? You worked till 2 in the morning", his boyfriend said while looking at his face as his hand was busy caressing his waist gently. "You weren't there to cuddle with me", he whispered softly as he hugged him tightly. His boyfriend looked at him and kissed his forehead. "Come with me, then", he held his hand. V led both of them towards their bed but he was stopped by his boyfriend. He turned back and looked at him, "What happened?" He asked as he looked at the latter's black orbs.

"We have many works, hyung. We need to export drugs and then we need to inform new diamonds about their works in the field of gang trapping in Seoul. We need to prepare documents for commisioner, export the guns to black storm in US, need to make a plan against the rivalry going on, files are yet to be created and sodium azide bombs are yet to be made. Manufacturing of new weapons is still left. We haven't even started the basics. We need to oversee selection of the caporegime(s) and soldiers. We need to show Bugsy Siegel his real place and estimation. We need to handle tx's documents making them legal. We need to merge Zackery, Angelique and Bloodworth with our soldiers as they are much more capable and perfect for us. We need to do paperwork for that as well.

We need to attack Dobongu, Nowongu, Gangbukgu and Jungnangu who are currently showing disobedience and aren't following the rules. We need to see Gangnam as well and build it up for weapons. We need to change the outline and then we need to–." He was cut off by a pair of soft lips landing on his pretty soft ones. He closed his eyes and kissed back as the other boy held his delicate waist. His boyfriend caressed his waist and broke the kiss. "All the works you are mentioning are done 3 months ago. Gangnam is almost build up. I completed all the meetings and transformations 3 months prior. Also, almost Everything important we had in Gangseo was transferred successfully there where we planned. Don't worry about it. Also, about the rivalry, I have given RM and his team to come up with solution. Till yesterday evening. But they haven't handed me anything yet. Today at 11 AM, we have a meeting. We will get it then." "But hyung- RM and his team-"

"I know, that is why, here. The plan. I already prepared it." V said, handing him couple of papers and a very detailed plan. "Then why did you g-" "They should know how to work their ass off. We aren't simple business men. We are mafias. They should know their work. Also, the fight has plenty of time left. There will be. . . A lot of fun." The black haired male said while smirking and looking at his lover who chuckled softly as his beautiful lips widen in a gorgeous bunny smile. "You are really something else, hyung", the younger praised with a bunny smile on his face and eyes glinting with amusement. The elder just nodded his head and held the younger's waist tighter pulling him towards himself.

"Come on, let us get you more sleep. You haven't slept properly since you arrived. And, I will not allow any single compromise with your health", the elder one said as he caressed his pretty boyfriend's cheeks to which the other one smiled and hugged his boyfriend tightly, keeping his head on his love's chest. "Cuddle with me hyungie?", He asked softly as he pushed his head more to his chest. He felt an arm holding his waist and the other one caressing his soft wavy hairs. "Of course", he replied instantly pulling his boyfriend towards the bed in their room, laying down on the bed and let the other one almost hover over him as the human bunny cuddled up against his chest as he hid his beautiful face perfectly from anyone's eyes. He loved the warmth that his hyungie's chest radiated. The other one pulled down the blinds with the help of a remote and covered themself with thick and fluffy black duvets. They are billionaires, their room is as rich as they both are. They both cuddled up and fell into a deep slumber with a sweet smile on our kookie's face and void expressions on our V's face. 

Time : 10:45 A.M.
Place : Mafia's Conference Room.

Everyone was seated in their respective places. The leaders of specific departments were sitting on the chairs and their fellow team members were standing behind them with hands at their back showing honour. The projector was connected to a laptop by a computer specialist. Only J-hope was the team member who was allowed to sit beside their leader. It wasn't that the conference room didn't have enough chairs for the team or the team was too large. Their team was small and perfect. The conference room had more than enough chairs, but the standing ones had to work hard to deserve the chair. And who was deserving and who was not, this decision was taken by V. J-Hope was the only one who was able to prove it till date.

The leaders of the group were chosen by Jungkook by testing every single thing that is important to become a leader of a specific department. As for hacking and computer masters, he took tests of every single thing that is needed. For example, paperwork, fast mind and dancing fingers, simple viruses erupting in big theft, energy, patience, determination, coding in various languages such as Java, python and so on. He took tests of every single thing that can harm their mafia. Now you might be wondering how? Well, our Jungkookie is trained well in every single field by his V hyung. And Mafia V, well, he is an all rounder.

Let us introduce you all to Blackstorm Mafia's few rules :

•> You should be present in the meeting hall with proper dresscode, that are suits,15 minutes prior. 1 minute late and you will be thrown out. Punctuality is the most important. Why?

Supposedly, if there is a fight between 2 mafia groups. And you are a member of Headquarters, and you arrive a minute late at the specific spot where the fight is happening, then you will be taken as a hostage by another group as you are the one who doesn't know what the situation is inside. You never know if it is in your favour or not. Of course, you will think positive but what if it is not? You can become the weakness of the whole group. Hence, punctuality is maintained at its most.

•> You should be well prepared with whatever task was given you before deadline. The deadline is decided by V as he knows how much time will it take to do a specific work by a single person or a group.

•> Silence should be maintained in the headquarter's meeting room.  A single noise is not allowed other than that which is made by insturments. We never know who can attack at headquarters. They should all be alert about it.

•> Raising questions and asking doubts is okay, but if you are going to prove other's  point wrong then V will show you how much you are right.

•> No one is allowed to sit with instruments except the mafia boss and V. We never know who can betray them. And if they don't listen, they will get shoot on their foreheads by their boss.

•> Every leader has their dignity. Degrading leader by peasants is not acceptable at all. Serious punishments can be given. At certain cases where leader himself makes such situation is a whole different scenario. Similarly, If leader degrades the ones working beneath them without any reasons then they would also face serious punishments.

This was the strict code of conduct followed by the headquarters of Blackstorm. It was strictly prohibited to flout any rules. Blackstorm was a mafia group but the ethics of Blackstorm was no joke. It looked like a dark Kingdom. A dark Kingdom which made people quiver to intake oxygen in their lungs. A dark Kingdom which made their legs go jelly when realizing what they were throwing themselves at. Getting back at the meeting. V checked the time in his wristwatch and looked at Jk who was looking at him. He nodded as JK looked at JP and nodded his head.

JP turned on the projector as the big white screen flashed on the black wall. Jungkook then looked at RM and his crew and nodded his head when RM asked his permission before starting the presentation. RM took a file and passed it to Jungkook who took it and read it as he looked at the black wall which opened to a slide of the map of the Seoul.

JK looked at RM and nodded his head as he gestured from his hand to start and gave permission to RM. RM nodded and bowed a bit as he went towards the brightly flashed black wall looking at the map. He looked at the map first and then the members sitting and standing there. "As Master V told us, Goyang, Gimpo and Incehon are ruled by groups who have special abilities. Those abilities, if combined together, can be a threat to us. And as far as Suga and J-Hope found out. The plan is exactly going how Master V predicted. To prohibit this action, we are here today to make a strategy so that we don't get hurt by any of their plans.

For that, as we can see in the map, Gimpo and Incheon, they both are ruled by Blackspades and Outlaws. Since Incheon has gunpowder, drugs and immense medicinal drugs which can help us, we will send our one troop over there. The troops will go in the night since we don't want them to alert anyone, not even the people in Gimpo. Since, gimpo doesn't know everyone in Incheon we will be in benefit. We can then, with help of RJ and his team, make two types of drugs. 1. That can make us insanely powerful and 2. That can make them insanely miserable and powerless. We will then go and propose in Gimpo being the people of Incheon. And when we will do the demo of this drug, after manipulating them with the help of people underlying Master V who are one of the great manipulators and unknown, we will give each soldier a dose of this drug.

With that, our ⅔ winning is cleared out. Next is Goyang. We cannot use the same strategy for Goyang here since it will be in contact with Gimpo and Incheon and will get every information but because of the Han river it wouldn't be able to send troops and it will be too late since we will be already attacking. How? Since our major troops are lying here in the middle of Seoul, it will take us 3 days to send them to gangseo. So, after that we will pretty much have many troops with us as well as our manipulators. We will send our Gimpo troops to Goyang straight the evening we will win gimpo in order to help them as the same day we will announce that Gangseo is going to attack them or we Blackstorm are going to attack them. With these, they will let us enter and at night, we will kill them as well. This will also increase our area. This is the plan made by us Sir.
RM and Team", he said as he bowed to JK who nodded and smirked a little.

"Good Plan, RM", Jungkook said as he nodded a little. He turned towards his V hyung and smirked, "The same thing you predicted yesterday, Hyung. Not even a word is different from their plan", JK said to his Hyung as his Hyung just smirked a little bit and then looked at them. "What can we do Sir? Their minds are too easy to read. By us also, and by the gangs also on whom they are planning to do this shit", he said and smirked while looking down at them with his piercing eyes.

RM and everyone in the room except Suga was shocked to the core after listening to Jungkook. Like, what the fuck? And how did he predict that? Like this plan is extremely and top notch perfect strategy as how Master V likes. Then, what the fuck is wrong in here? Jungkook noticed the shock present on their faces and chuckled. "Your Master V and I were discussing the strategy for this particular matter. Oh, this reminds me. JP, how you didn't get the information which Hyung got? Aren't you incharge of this whole department?"He said sternly and glanced at him. His beautiful doe eyes were now glaring hardly making it feel like his eyes were emitting immense fire as his face was the same. Cold with a stoic expression.

He heard the conversation between JP and his V Hyung. No one had the permission to talk like that with His V hyung. He was not in a state yesterday and he hated how JP talked about his hyung and the tone he used was unacceptable for Jungkook. He never even himself raised his voice ever and talking in that tone was the thing he never ever thought. Never. He was pissed. He cannot and will never tolerate that. Jimin gulped looking at those piercing eyes as he ducked his head down silently apologizing for his behavior with that bastard as well as accepting his fault. He was embarrassed. Jungkook wasn't satisfied but he decided to leave this topic for now.

He looked at others and said, "Me and hyung talked about it yesterday and he predicted the same plan of what you guys must have thought. And, he was with me throughout the day, so knowing about your plan from someone else is not possible, RM", he clarified as he looked at the leader who lowered his head again for doubting V's qualities. "I know this will be the only reaction of you all when i will say. Most probably Of JP because he loves to doubt hyung's abilities, don't you, JP?" He mocked as he glanced at the gray eyed male who just stood there silently accepting his deeds.

Jungkook then looked at his hyung and nodded his head giving him permission. Though, he was on his knees for elder but due to the professionalism they are keeping in here, he has to grant every single thing. Now you might be wondering, how was he following a professional act while talking to Jimin like that and also referring as HYUNG and not V? Well, V or shall i say Master V was higher up then Jimin. And talking to a higher-up like that and with that tone was clearly unacceptable. And doubting their devotion for the group was a very big NO and about HYUNG, Jungkook is the leader, so he decides how to call anyone for himself. Not a problem. But for others it is just MASTER V and nothing else.

V walked up towards the black wall flashing Seoul's map and then looked at everyone present in the hall. He looked towards RM's team and tsked silently. "Being the leader and being the planner team, you all should know one thing. 'One's greatest strength is their greatest weakness as well'. Your plan, It was 10% good, but how much work you have to do in here and how much troops we have to give for that. My manipulators have to do so much work. For what? Just winning this simple thing? And on the top of that, there is no surety that your plan will not fail. You and your team underestimated our enemy. And, according to the ethics of the Blackstorm mafia, 'Never underestimate your enemy', was the first thing you heard while training. Did you forget that?

The saying is not said casually for fun or showing how cool you are. This is taught or said for this type of situation. What do you think, Whitesnakes didn't think about this situation? Whitesnakes are full of manipulators. If I can detect it, do you think they won't be able to do it? Your plan has 90% flaws. Just being 10% good doesn't give you a good result. We focus on flaws rather than strong points to go ahead. We focus on imperfections to get close to better and you all are already jumping to perfection, why? You don't want to work your mind or not? You just had a whole answer in the question, but who is willing to find that? Your mind is busy showing how wrong I am, isn't it RM?" He asked with sarcasm laced in his voice while glancing at the leader who widened his eyes a bit but kept his head down.

He looked at the map and smirked a bit and then turned towards the people. "As I said, the question itself had an answer. That is nothing, but manipulation and hatred. Deep down, the three gangs hate each other the most, but they ganged up for what? To destroy us. We can use the same thing to destroy them. I will arrange a party here at Jeju Island and will call every mafia except one. Blackstorm. With that, they will have confidence and will be sure that I hate Blackstorm as well."

"But sir, everyone knows you. How will they trust this if they know that you are a part of Blackstorm?"A young one in RM's group asked. V looked at him and nodded. "Good question. I expected this question from you, RM. But, anyway, For the answer to your question, everyone knows V's name, not face. I will introduce myself as a Rich drug dealer whom they all know. By the name of Kim Daniel. Since, no one knows his face as well but I know him and he is sitting right in front of us, aren't you, Daniel sir?" He asked as he put his both palms at the edge of the table and leaned to look straight in the eyes of Jungkook while smirking who only smirked back widely at him nodding softly. "Yes, Master V." Turning towards the people, he said,"Since I will have proof of being the richest drug dealer, I won't have any problem and they would believe me as well. Continuing with this, I will gain trust of the leaders of every mafia group.

Getting trust is easy, provide them some rich drugs and you have a door towards entering inside their headquarters. Easy as that. Then comes the main and major part. Of doing nothing but one thing, just litting fire between them. Again, litting fire between them will not lead them to a war against us but themselves because till then, the fire would be so much ignited that they themselves won't be able to hold their rage. Of course, Whitesnakes will think that we are performing RM's Plan and their manipulating mind will lead them to help us to gain everything directly from us as we get a full plate of meal before us. Just like that.

But they won't be knowing, they would be the one to lose everything. By manipulation only, Blackstorm will win this game. On the basis of trust and sweet actions. RM's plan is nothing but a distraction for manipulative minds when all of these things will be going on. And trust me, distraction is the only thing that can break manipulators. That's all, with the plan, Sir Daniel." Jungkook looked at his V Hyung with pride and smiled softly while nodding his head softly at the mention and looked at everyone whose mouths were open but no words were able to come out. This plan was epitome of perfection. Going with this plan, they will not only win but will save their troops and the lives of many workers under blackstorms as well.

They weren't wrong when they said, V was the mastermind of Strategies and spotting flaws wherever they are. V looked at Jungkook and saw him smiling softly at himself. He looked at others with void expressions in his eyes and then walked to his place. At the back of Jungkook and stood there waiting for Jungkook's decision on the whole discussion. "As you all know, V hyung's plan is better than what RM and his team suggested. But to be very much fair and as per the tradition we kept from the start of blackstorm, a poll will be held between the plans of V hyung and RM and will be chosen by the one which has the majority of votes. No partiality will be done as the votes will be counted in front of all the members of headquarters. That's it, you all are dismissed. JP, Suga, J-Hope, RJ and RM, stay back. Rest can leave and start the procedure of whatever is needed for both of the plans",Jungkook declared as he ordered some members to stay back.

After everyone left, Jungkook got up and with that everyone stood up. V held Jungkook's waist knowing what was going to happen in a few moments. The room held silence. Pretty much silence. But this silence wasn't in pleasant. This silence was deadly, no one in the room was able to feel comfortable with this surrounding atmosphere."Jimin. How dare you curse at V Hyung like that?" He husked in his deadly voice as his eyes glared at the other one. You think he left that behavior just like that? Oh guys, you are so wrong. Jimin looked up at Jungkook and then V, who was standing there silently looking at Jungkook whole caressing his waist softly to calm him down as much as possible.

Jimin darted his eyes towards Jungkook and before he could speak, Jungkook's dark voice resonated in the whole cabin giving chills to everyone's spine other than V as they shivered at the amount of darkness laced in his voice, "How dare you glare at him and ask him questions when he did nothing but save us?! I asked him that question yesterday, which you were yelling in front of others just for your bloody satisfaction. I never and will never doubt hyung's devotion and love for me. Never the hell in my life. How fucking you got that audacity to do that, huh?! How the fuck you got that much courage to degrade him for nothing in fucking front of my eyes?! You think I am blind and deaf enough to not hear what you were throwing at him the next day we arrived?!" He yelled the last part as he breathed heavily, making everyone widen their eyes at the last sentence he spoke and the rage his eyes held.

V came forward and rubbed his boyfriend's chest to calm his rage down as he held his waist tightly. "Leave it, Jungkook. You will ruin your health like this. Come on, we have a lot of work to do. Don't waste your energy on this baseless conversation and topic. Let's go", he said softly as he caressed his hair softly as he looked at his lover who was still very much angry at Jimin for having the audacity to speak like that. He looked at his hyung who just gave him reassuring touches to make sure he was okay and not getting worked up. He knew that his hyung hated when his body was affected due to baseless things.

"But Hyung, those words—" "Let it be, Jungkook. Let it be. You haven't taken sleep for 4 days straight. Come on, let's help you rest. Just leave this. This is not going to change. And the more you defend me, the more their hatred for me will rise. So, let's just leave it on them and focus on what we have now, hmm?" He stated softly cutting the younger in between to which the younger nodded. This wasn't the first time Jimin and RM were saved from the wrath of jungkook.

V made sure to save them whenever Jungkook would get angry. Making jungkook angry wasn't an easy task. It took a lot to do that. But when he is angry, you should run for your life 'cause the sight ain't that pleasant to see. It's way too horrible. Jungkook nodded his head in positive response and held his hyung's hand as they walked towards the end of the room. He stopped in between and glanced at them and said in a very dark and silent voice, "One word about V hyung and you all will be whipped to death. And, I will make sure that happens. And, this is my last warning to you all."

V and Jungkook entered their room as Jungkook was still in deep thoughts. He looked at his V hyung who was arranging their washed clothes in the closet and those words again ringed in his mind. He was still wondering how much it hurted his hyung who heard those cheap words for himself. Calling his love fake, and those degrading names. It was too much and he couldn't imagine that. If anyone would have doubted his love, he would have hunted him down. But his hyung, he was just saving them, why? He never knew the answer to this. He just walked towards his hyung and hugged him tightly to which his hyung hugged him back while caressing his beautiful black locks and rubbing his back.

"Calm your tiny mind over this stupid thoughts. It's nothing serious. Everyone has their own point of view to look at someone. It's okay, Jungkook. Your hyung is not affected by this. It's just their anger. Calm down. It's okay, hmm?" He reassured his boyfriend softly as he played with his locks softly and felt a tiny nod again as his hairs nudged his sharp jaw softly. The younger one just hugged him more tightly. "I love you so much hyung, so much. You are my whole world. Scratch that. You are my whole universe." He mumbled softly to which the elder just hugged him tighter in his arms and kissed his head softly whispering back, "I know."

Jungkook looked up at his hyung and circled his both arms around his thick neck and pulled him closer to him. "I am glad to have you in my life hyung. Without you, i would be nothing. You are the best thing happened to me", he stated softly as he looked at his hyung with so much emotion in his eyes but the most prominent was love. He loved his hyung. Way too much. His hyung just stared back and then slid his long veiny palm at the back of his boyfriend's head and pulled him towards himself softly and joined their lips in a loving kiss as the answer of Jungkook's heartfelt confession or so our jungkook thought. He held his waist tightly with one hand and pushed him more towards himself kissing his lower lips softly as he felt a response on his upper lips.

He kissed him very softly and sucked his lower lips gathering all the sweetness of strawberries through that pinkish lips helding his waist in a tight grip. They both closed their eyes and tilted their head to opposite side wanting nothing but to kiss the other more and more. They just couldn't get enough of each other's lips. The kiss was just sweet and innocent. No tongue was involved in this heart to heart confession. They both pulled back and the elder one leaned closer to his boyfriend and whispered softly, "I know you would like to continue this but right at this moment, your brain and body needs rest. So, let's get your brain sleep,hmm?" Younger one nodded his head as he looked at the elder one. He pecked his hyung's lips deeply and kept his head on his hyung's chest and closed his eyes.

His hyung carrier him to the bed and laid him down there softly, he removed his shoes and his jacket and then removed his own shoes and jacket. He moved towards the younger and slid beside him, he felt a weight soon on his chest and his waist, he pulled the boy closer adjusting his head in a comfortable postion placed on his chest and caressed his waist softly. He kissed his forehead and closed his eyes after covering the younger one properly, drifting into their sweet dreamland together with his boyfriend.

A/N :

After so fucking longgggg.
I am so so so sorry guys. I wasn't able to update my books because of some personal problems. I just missed writing them so MUCHHHH. And for you guys, i gave you a veryyyy long chapter.

Also, Thank you so much for 1.04 K reads on this book. This book is just very close to my heart. Thank you so much once again ❤️.

So, what do you think? Will V's Plan work?

Tell me your reviews in the comments.

— King.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.3K 41
The feared mafia, V, needs his money back. Instead, he finds a precious gem who has no clue about the dangers of the world. V takes what he wants and...
12.5K 915 31
"I hate you Jeon Jungkook" , "You think you hate me? You've no idea what you're playing with. But deep down, you know you're Mine, And no amount of h...
27.7K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...
268K 12.6K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...