I Am Only Yours.

By Kimv3103

"I can't share you." - JK. "You don't need to share me, Jungkook. I am only yours." - V. Where Jungkook need... More

Introduction.
Chapter : 01.
Chapter : 02.
Chapter : 03
Chapter : 04
Chapter : 06
Chapter : 07

Chapter : 05

405 29 4
By Kimv3103

"If you were so good at the medical field then why did you drop it?", Jungkook asked. Listening to this question, V's hand froze in their place. His moment stopped abruptly at the question. Jungkook was smiling while looking at the bandage his hyung just draped on him. He waited for his hyung's answer but didn't get any. He frowned at that and lifted his pretty eyelashes, drifting his eyes towards his hyung and observing him. "Hyung", he called out to his hyung who was deep in thought. V looked up at him and opened his mouth to say but immediately closed it when jungkook's phone rang loudly.

Jungkook was going to cut the call but V shook his head indicating he should receive it since it might be important according to the situation. Jungkook was annoyed, since some idiotic piece of shit interuppted his moment with his beloved hyung that he was craving from four months. He looked at the phone with furrowed eyebrows and stern expression but instantly softened his eyes after looking at the name, "Suga Hyung". The younger might call him by his name in front of everyone without any honorifics but deep within he respected His Suga Hyung. The only person who can understand his V hyung and supported him throughout his journey in his Mansion. (Jungkook's Mansion).

He hurriedly picked up the call and attached the phone to his right ear, "Yes Suga", he answered coldly, without any expression in his voice. His eyes widened at the next statement as he swiftly turned his head towards Taehyung who was reading his eyes and his soul. As soon as he cut the call he looked up at his hyung, "Hyung --", "Someone betrayed Blackstorm again and is attacking us. Those are the people from Seohyun's department whose leader, seohyun was brutally killed by Blackstorm. They have made Jimin and Hoseok as their hostage and we are losing this. Suga was able to inform us as he hid under the table in a locked room", he finished jungkook's statement which he cut off. Jungkook nodded his head and looked at his hyung, sternly, silently asking him what are they going to do now.

V looked at the side of the cabin and got up, he took long strides towards the drawers and pulled off a drawer, he took out some chocolates kept in the drawer. Jungkook looked at him observing him curiously. He then opened the second drawer and took out marbles kept in there and put them in his pocket. He then looked at the chocolates in his hand and crumbled them, heating them up a bit while keeping his hand on the heater. After they were heated enough, he filled it in a bowl kept on the desk.

"HYUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"Jungkook yelled as he marched towards his hyung, taking his hand in his. "H-How can y-you hyung? L-let m-me---". "Now it isn't time for it, Jungkook. Suga and others are waiting for us", V cut him off as he turned his heels walking out of the room with whatever he had. Jungkook trailed behind him like a lost puppy not knowing what the older one was trying to do. V walked from the secret hallway, created by him and then turned back, as he poured melted chocolate on the floor. If Jungkook didn't see it himself, he wouldn't know if there was chocolate spreaded on the floor since the color of the chocolate and the floor matched way too perfectly.

V glanced up at the males coming towards them, he grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pinned him to the wall on the backside and kept his palm over his lips as he sensed the younger was going to ask him a question about it. He looked at the side and threw one marble on the left side of the white vase, grabbing the attention of the guards. Due to the noise, the guards stepped backwards and walked towards the noise as they slipped on the chocolate falling down on the slippery floor. V looks at jungkook and cups his cheek whispering, "I am going out, don't come out till I say so, that's your hyung's wish", he didn't even let jungkook answer and got out of the alley like way to knock all of them down and free jimin and Hoseok.

Looking up, he just used his hands to fight them as his sharp eyes dug draggers in their hearts as he looked over the other people. Terror of V was there in every single person in that room. He didn't slip as he used the chocolate like an Ice on the ground as there is in the skating arena. He fought with each and every betrayer very well. An attack came from behind as he used his forearm to block them, he turned his heels towards the man and kicked him in his guts, as he made him bend down, taking the advantage of this position he kicked his head with his knee and threw him on the floor. He was so Swift that everyone was busy admiring his moves. Swift, smooth and cruel. He looked so hot as his black hairs flew in the air and a stern expression when he fought. They never saw V fight, ever. He was hella sexy. V smirked as everyone was busy admiring him, the marbles fell out from his sleeves as he rolled it up slowly making them slip over their miseries. He swiftly turned towards the right and took out a gun from the drawer and shot them all with his gun when they were trying not to fall.

He looked to his right, finding the men so immersed in the scene where his Veiny hands were on display in front of them and he took advantage of it, firing bullets inside their bodies making them bloody mess before shooting their hands as they could shoot Jimin or Hoseok. The others surrendered and knelt in front of V. "Jk, you can come out now", he said in his usual baritone deep voice, as Jungkook came out of the secret pathway and stood in front of the betrayers who were looking down. Jin and Namjoon came out from their hideouts and hurriedly un-tied Jimin and Hoseok.

Jimin stood up rubbing his wrist which was red by now and looked at V digging holes in his soul, "Who told you to do this stunt, huh? Couldn't you use your fucking mind and the gun which was fucking in every fucking drawers where you were hiding? Are you dumb or what V? Do you have any sense--", "Park Jimin, Mind Your words and language", Suga cut him off, glaring at him. Jimin snapped his head towards the left looking at Suga with a glare, "Why hyung? Why are you protecting him this time? He was fucking literally wasting time. What do you think, he was right this time too? What makes you think that this fucking piece of--", "ENOUGH, PARK!"Suga's growl cut him down.

Suga marched towards him and took his right wrist in his hand and dragged him behind and swiftly turned him around, making him see a bomb which was just now diffused. Jimin frowned looking at it and then bent down, looking at it clearly. "00:01", the bomb read. His eyes widened, a time bomb. The time bomb was really really dangerous. Since, this time it wasn't the usual time bomb. This bomb was filled with chemicals including a very dangerous chemical.

"T-This Chemical","1-Diazidocarbamoyl-
5-azidotetrazole, informally known as azidoazide azide, Park. It is a heterocyclic organic compound with 14 nitrogens embedded in it. Due to the large number of high energy nitrogen bonds, this is extremely explosive. If anyone touches it, moves it, dispersed it in a solution, exposes it to bright light or it is left undisturbed, it will explode.

Every single person in this mansion would've died, Park. Thankfully, it's explosive, Sodium Azide was used instead of that. Since this is a small bomb, a very little amount of sodium azide was used and that can be countered by nitrous oxide. Now you want to know why I was stopping you from saying shits, then listen".

V peeked his head from the side and looked Suga who was hiding and then his eyes squinted a bit, looking at his left, finding a bomb kept right behind Jimin. He took out a marble and threw it in the opposite direction, as he slowly threw a solution towards Suga. Suga picked up the small bottle and a chit with it, "Nitrous Oxide, solution for sodium azide explosive of azidoazide azide, in the bomb kept in your left. Cut the dark yellow wire behind it after adding this solution in the shallow hole to the right side of that timer. Don't spill it, or it will explode. You have 30 Seconds", reading it Suga looked at V and he nodded. V looks at jungkook and cups his cheek whispering, "I am going out, don't come out till I say so, that's your hyung's wish", he didn't even let jungkook answer and got out of the alley like way to knock all of them down and free jimin and Hoseok.

As he moved out, he saw some people were going to turn their backs. He simply put on a show for them as he knew his effect on each and every person. After Suga successfully diffused the bomb, he swiftly turned to the right, taking out gun from the drawer and killed every single of them with bullets embedded in them.

And that's the fucking why I was telling you to stop saying bullshit, Got it now, park?"Suga mocked him while shooting daggers at him with his eyes. He was hella angry. V saved their lives, still he was being this disrespectful towards him. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Suga, "But still hyung, how did he know about this beforehand? He wasn't even here. You called them, and from what you told, you too didn't know about the bomb, how did he know then?", well, Jimin was right.

Suga didn't know how to answer it, also, he didn't talk with V, instead he was talking with Jungkook. Then how does V know what is going to happen and what is there? This was hella suspicious. Everyone looked at V, but nobody had the guts to ask this question. "How did you know about it, Hyung?"Jungkook asked, darting his eyes towards V and looking at him with a surprisingly stern expression.

V looked down and smirked a little and looked at Jungkook with a blank expression,"When you were talking with Suga, I heard him a bit. His voice was groggy and he wasn't able to speak. His throat was burning. Inflammation in Lungs, which is nothing but a symptom whenever a chemical which is dangerously poisonous is in a close range. And about how I knew, it was sodium azide only? I kept records and no chemicals in here are that Strong to make his voice groggy. I knew it would be sodium azide. Other than that, we have normal chemicals. You ordered it 5 days ago. And they could use it only. Since, the fresher the chemical, the more is its impact. Basic Chemistry", he completed and looked at everyone.

Everyone was again stunned and Jimin had to close his mouth again. It was so basic. Why didn't he think of it? It is so fucking frustrating that this bastard is so fucking talented. But still, Jimin is not going to let this go so easily this time. He is determined to find something against him and win over him. His EGO was hurt. He ain't letting this go so easily. He looked at V and scanned him, who looked back at him and let him scan. He looked into those dark brown eyes and scanned it, to get something from those eyes. Something, something that could make him win.

Jungkook turned his eyes to the right and looked at Suga, nodding at him, silently telling him to clean up the mess and tie everyone in the basement to which he bowed his head a bit. He looked at his hyung and then his eyes darted towards his hand, which was bleeding a bit with that mark of burn, he winced internally looking at that, he took it softly in his hands and said, "Come hyung, we need to treat this", he said silently and pulled his hyung out of their to there room.

--•--

Jungkook was applying cream on his hyung's burnt hand. He still is not able to digest the fact that he was very very close to losing his hyung forever. He might've been left alone if Suga was just a second left. V Hyung put his life before himself. He didn't even think about himself and jumped in that zone. He was going to lose his life, his love, his everything. It was just too overwhelming for him right now.

He was zoned out and wasn't able to get out of it. It was way too much for him. His hands started to tremble but he was taking deep breaths to calm himself down. He felt a soft hand with long fingers on his right cheek, making him face upwards towards those mesmerizing deep brown eyes. "Scared?"That deep voice whispered to which Jungkook nodded timidly.

V looked at Jungkook and then pulled him in his lap wrapping his arms around the boy's tiny waist as that little buff boy, wrapped his arms around his hyung tightly burying his face in his neck. V ran his arms up and down on Jungkook's back, reassuring him of his presence while caressing his little waist. He kissed Jungkook's head and whispered in his soft baritone voice,"Hyung is here, nothing has happened to hyung. Calm down. Hyung is not going anywhere, hmm?" Jungkook nodded his head and hugged him more tightly, closing his eyes shut. V backed away from the hug and looked at Jungkook, he cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead deeply while his thumb drew circles on Jungkookie's cheeks.

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded his head in assurance as his doe eyes opened and darted towards his hyung staring at him. The whole scene came back in front of his eyes which happened 6 months ago. He shuddered a bit, he was having goosebumps all over his body as he was sweating seeing that again. It was too overwhelming for his body. V noticed it and cupped his cheeks making him look into his eyes,"Look at me, I am here. I am all okay and here, in your arms, Jungkook. He's gone now, won't come back. I will be here, together with you", he said while his thumb caressed thay soft baby skin of Jungkook.

"Forever?",he asked. "Forever", he assured him. Jungkook nodded and got off his lap, he walked towards the table and opened a file. V got up and followed jungkook, keeping his hand on his waist, he observed what jungkook was doing. Jungkook took out one paper and squinted his eyes reading it thoroughly, his eyes darkened at the mention and showed it to his hyung. V held Jungkook's hand and turned it a bit towards him, and read where Jungkook was pointing,"A scar forever, will be left behind. I will surely separate you both with that bright color diminishing as sodium with azide", he read and looked at jungkook.

Jungkook nodded as he looked at V, "It was planned, hyung. Someone wants us to separate so that they can rule. But who wanted that?",he asked while looking at V who was observing the handwriting in the paper. He then looked forward and then looked at the paper"I don't know jungkook. I don't have any clue about this. But I am sure that whoever it is, is still roaming in the mansion. And we need to find them as soon as possible. We need to be cautious in each and every state and every time. They attacked us while warning us before, but we never know what-- JUNGKOOK!",hee turned his head towards Jungkook and he screamed warning the younger one as he pulled him towards the right dodging the attack.

V took out his dagger and threw it towards there, instantly. He then looked at Jungkook and checked him up and down and then looked at him, "Are you okay?",he asked while holding his waist tightly. Jungkook nodded and held his hyung's hand tightly. "Stay here, let me check", he said and made jungkook sit on a couch while going towards the door, he took a gun and opened the door, pointing the gun. But there was no one. He looked outside and found a note stuck with blood and a picture of them. He picked up the note and his eyes darted from left to right, "If you can, then try to stop me, Kim", the note read.

Jungkook looked at his hyung as he followed him and saw his hyung staring at the note. He looked at their picture with blood smeared on it. He took the note and read it."Who's Kim here hyung? I am Jeon. Who's it directed to? Is it RM or RJ? As both are Kim's. I think we should talk--", "It's directed to me, Jungkook. My last name is Kim. Indeed, RM and RJ are Kim's. But in this room, I am the Kim this note is directed to. It's my last name", V looked at Jungkook and revealed the first secret. Jungkook gathered the information and he couldn't be happier, as his hyung, His V hyung told him something about his identity. He wanted to know more, know more about him, but he can wait. He can wait till his hyung is comfortable enough.

"But it should remain between us. My last name is known by just you and I don't want anyone else to know it other than you", he said while looking at Jungkook to which he nodded reassuringly. V looked towards the door and his dagger caught his attention. He moved towards the dagger stopping Jungkook from his hand while going out. He saw that the dagger was stuck in that fluffy wall covered up with dark gray cloth which was puffed outwards. He held the base of the dagger and pulled it out. His eyes instantly traveled to the metal and smirked when he caught blood on it.

"Let's see who wins, Park."

A/N :
A long chapter for making it up to you guys!!
So, who's park here? Any guesses?
Also, due to my national exams, I will be busy till 20th July. After that, you can expect regular updates.

Leave a🩸if you liked the chapter.
Meet you soon!
-King.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.6K 17
"why you always stutter around me?" "I-i don't kno-w? A mini story by mini ☺️ Funny(Atleast I'll try to be funny!) slight angst? Instagram. Mature...
56.2K 3.9K 36
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...
321K 15.6K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
260K 13K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...