๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By KYOTOV

Attempting to get away from her life and trying to make a new one, Ashley Morningstar is attending her first... More

Summary
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
New Faces
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Seven

967 24 0
By KYOTOV

YOU WILL BE MY DOWNFALL
"YOU'RE A MIKAELSON WITCH, WITH A WEREWOLF MOTHER AND AN ORIGINAL FATHER"

Later that day, Ashley shot up from a bed and found herself in a cell. When she looked around the room, her mind was filled with questions, but emotionally, she was worried. Scared of what everyone thought, what her friends thought of her.

She may have just arrived, but she'd grown to like it here. Inside, she wanted to cry but found it to be pointless since everyone had to find out eventually. She didn't want them to find out this way or this soon.

She laid back down and stared at the ceiling, letting thoughts flood her mind.

__________

Hope was in her dorm on the bed, attempting to read a book, but her mind would drift off to Ashley. So, she ended up putting the book down on the nightstand. She had so many questions waiting to be answered.

She sighed in frustration and sat on the edge of the bed. She was disappointed in herself, she should've known something was wrong. The signs were right there, literally in front of her, and yet she was clueless.

She was feeling so many emotions, and guilt was one of them, it was eating her alive. The guilt wasn't there because she put Ashley in a cell. It was there because of what she told Isabela and Penelope. She panicked, she didn't mean to put it that way at all. They just assumed and so she just went with it.

__________

Hope quickly walked through the school entrance to the Werewolves transitioning cells to meet Alaric. He didn't want to alarm any students, so he carried an unconscious Ashley through the back.

The Tribrid was stopped when Isabela and Penelope called her name and ran over to her.

"Where's Ashley?" The Witch asked.

"Is she okay?" The Werewolf quickly questioned.

Hope didn't know what to say, she couldn't tell them that Ashley could be a new threat to the school. Everyone just got done worrying about Ken, she didn't need them to worry again.

"Hope?" Penelope snapped her finger in front of the Tribrid's face.

She didn't realize, she was lost her thoughts for so long. She looked at the ground, trying to come up with an excuse. Then she finally came up with one, she raised her head and open her mouth to speak- but was cut off by Isabela.

"Please tell me you're not gonna say what I think you gonna say."

Hope looks at the girls in confusion.

"Don't be dumb, Ashley is not dead," The Witch spoke to the werewolf. Then looked back at the Tribrid in front of her, "She couldn't have died, right Hope?"

She didn't want to agree with them, but that was better than saying Ashley ran away. She took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry."

Tears ran down Isabela's face, as she hugged Penelope.

Hope gave them a weak smile before walking off to meet Alaric, feeling guilty.

__________

Ashley perked up at the sound of footsteps coming her way. She quickly walked to the cell bars, waiting to be face-to-face with someone. Lo and behold, she was met with ocean eyes once again. Hope Mikaelson.

"Feeling Guilty already?" The Nephilim questioned.

"Not even a tiny bit," Hope answered. She was debating if she should ask the question or not.

"What's on your mind?" Ashley asked.

"Nothing-" The Tribrid decided to ask, "Why did you lie?"

"There are so many questions you could've asked, and you decide to ask that?" The Nephilim crossed her arms. "Really?"

Hope rolled her eyes. "Just answer it."

"Think Hope, why would I lie?"

"I don't know," The Tribrid shrugged, "That's why I'm asking."

"Okay, answered this," Ashley spoke. "When you first started here you were Hope Marshall, why?"

"Because Klaus Mikaelson is my father and-"

"Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner," The Nephilim interrupted. "Your father and mine are the same, they have bad reputations.... except, people expect mine to be worse."

"Okay, that was back then. People here are different now. They won't judge you because of who your parents are," Hope reassured.

"People don't change, They just act like they did."

There was a moment of silence before Ashley spoke again.

"What are you? Werewolf? Vampire? Witch?"

"I'm a tribrid, you know that," Hope scoffed. "I don't see how me being a Tribrid matter."

"It does matter, Hope!" The Nephilim shouted. "You're a Mikaelson Witch, with a Werewolf mother and an Original father. People fear you, they are supposed to fear you."

"There's nothing for people to fear-"

"Oh, except for the fact you're the almighty Tribrid. They don't care, all they know is you're the bringer of pain and chaos."

"That's not true." The Tribrid defended.

"Exactly!" Ashley pointed out. "But that's what people expect from you. Now, what do you think people are going to expect when I tell them I'm the Devil's daughter? You see, people like us get told what our future, what our life is going to be like before we even live in it and we have to roll with it, we don't get a choice."

"There's always a choice," Hope stated.

"Yeah, well tell me when you get one." Ashley walked back to the bed to lay down and close her eyes. "Go back to bed, I'm sure you need your beauty sleep."

The Tribrid was about to leave before she turned back to face the Nephilim. "Just one more question, you knew I was Hope Marshall but you weren't around that time, so how-"

"I know about everyone here. I do my research, sweetheart," Ashley said.

Hope opened her mouth to say something but decided not to. Instead, she just gave a smile toward the Nephilim and walked away.

As Ashley heard Hope leave, she open her eyes, looked in the direction the Tribrid went, and smiled to herself.

__________

The Nephilim was rudely awakened by someone banging on the cell bars, "What the hell!" She looked up to see Alaric and Hope. "What time is it?" She walked toward them.

"Time to ask you some questions," Alaric answered. "We went back to only find the spear and Ken gone."

"You can thank my uncle for that," Ashley smiled. "Speaking of, I need to hold my end of the deal." Searching her pockets for her phone, but was met with nothing. "Would one of you be a dear and hand me back my phone?"

"You mean this." He held up the Nephilim's phone, "I was looking through-"

"That's a violation of my privacy-"

"It doesn't matter anyways we didn't find anything useful," Hope cut in, "Only thing in there slightly useful was someone named Maze in your contacts. Who is she?"

Ashley yawned and sat on the bed, staring at the two.

"Don't want to answer that question? That's fine, we'll just ask another one. How-"

"Why did you come here?" Hope cut him off.

The Nephilim stayed silent.

The Tribrid signed in frustration. "This is useless, she's not going to talk anymore," She shouted at Alaric.

"Calm down," He spoke. "Let's ask a couple more questions and if she doesn't talk, we'll leave and come back later."

Hope rolled her eyes and gestured for Alaric to continue.

"I'm surprised you didn't break out. You're a God, magic doesn't affect you, and have super strength. You could've easily got out of here, why didn't you?"

Ashley tried to keep a straight face but ended up laughing.

"What's funny?" The Tribrid questioned.

"I'm sorry for laughing." The Nephilim finally got herself to calm down, "How much experience do you have with Gods?"

"Well, it started with Ben, then Ken, and now you," Alaric answered.

"So, not much," Ashley chuckled. "And what makes you think I'm a God?"

"You showed up when Ken was still around, it can't be a coincidence," He spoke.

"I say 'I'm the Devil's daughter', and so you think I'm a God because of Ken's presence?"

The Nephilim looked at Alaric, who had a confused face. "Hope didn't tell you?"

"No, she left that part out," He said, turning to face the Tribrid.

"Good to know that my secrets are safe with you, sweetheart," Ashley winked at Hope.

"I was going to tell," The Tribrid told him. "It just slipped my mind."

"It's fine," Alaric sighed. "Anything else I need to know about?"

Hope shook her head.

The Nephilim gasped as she put her hand over her heart. "Did our conversation last night mean nothing to you?"

"Seriously Hope." He pinch the bridge of his nose. "We'll talk about that later. Back to you." he pointed at Ashley, "Who are you exactly?"

"Hi, I'm Ashley Morningstar. The daughter of Lucifer Morningstar and the wicked witch of the west."

"The wicked witch of the west?" The Tribrid questioned.

"My mother," The Nephilim said in disgust. "We don't like talking about her.

Alaric nodded. "What are you?"

"I'm a Nephilim."

"What is that?" Hope asked.

"I'm part human and part Angel."

"If you didn't break out that means magic does affect Angels," He smirked.

Ashley shook her head. "Magic doesn't have an effect. It only affects me because I'm still part human."

Alaric smiled. "Thank you for your cooperation."

They both were about to leave before Ashley spoke up causing them to look back.

"And about your questioned earlier." She looked at Hope. "I came here for a fresh start. Hell was supposed to be my home, and yet it didn't feel like it. So, I'm trying to find a place that I can call Home."

The Tribrid gave her a small smile before leaving with Alaric.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.9K 19
Izel Woods, a typical orphaned girl with a shitty life.That is until she finds out that she's not typical at all. This story shows how a big mystery...
602K 18.8K 64
Hope Mikaelson is the girl who lost everyone around her. Her world started to crumble starting from the death of her mother and all the way to her fa...
67.2K 3K 113
As Klaus Mikaelson once said, 'You should know, my littlest wolf. That even when all seems burnt to ash in our story there is always another chapter...
17.8K 367 12
Hope stops holding back who she is and how powerful she is. She ends up deciding to leave the Salvatore school and travel the world and runs into a f...