Dead space crossover Steven u...

By LordBelmont3182

After taking down a corrupted Jasper Steven universe was relaxing in his home when he wanted to hang out with... More

A/n
Ch: Prologue
Ch 1: The Stranger
Ch 2: Soon To Be Friends
Ch 3: The Shocking Truth
Ch 4: A Peaceful Place
Ch 5: The Test
Ch 6: Redemed
Ch 7: An Argument Breaks
Ch 8: Piecing Puzzles
Ch 9: The Question
Ch 10: A Moment Of Peace
Ch 11: The Storm
Ch 12: One Way Trip
Ch 13: Here On Homeworld
Ch 15: Great Pleasures
Ch 16: Everything Ends
Ch 17: Epilogue

Ch: 14 How The Old Ways Were

724 10 7
By LordBelmont3182

Issac's POV

Steven and I went further and further down the hallway and noticed the two Pearls waiting for us, and beside them was a bright yellow door.

Yellow Pearl: "Pink Diamond." hearing her I then focused back to Yellow Pearl and saw the pose she was making, seeing that pose made me almost jump back, but I managed to hold myself and calm down, I remembered that I killed the Brethren moon, the source of the Markers. That I don't have to deal with its shit anymore, just it's the damage it did to my head.

If you don't understand look between these pictures.

Pretty freaky right? Anyways back to the story.

Pearl: "Isaac are you ok?" asking in a concerned tone.

"I-I'm fine Pearl, let's just focus up ahead..."

Pearl: "If you say so..."

Yellow Pearl: "May I begin?" she said in an annoyed tone.

Pearl: "You may."

Yellow Pearl: "Good, any longer I would've been shattered due to how long you take Pinks Pearl." this made Pearl roll her eyes, Yellow Pearl clears her throat.

Yellow Pearl: "Pink Diamond."

Steven: "Please call me Steven."

Yellow Pearl: "Pink Steven."

Steven: "No just Steven."

Yellow Pearl: "Just Steven." Steven was about to say it for the third time until he stopped and had a smile on his face.

Steven: "Call me... lasagna." hearing this I place my hand on my helmet and sighed.

Pearl: "Steven stop your going to break her." I then hear the doors open, I raise my head and walk inside with Steven along.

Yellow Pearl: "Enjoy your extraction Pink lasagna and Issac Clarke." I roll my eyes hearing that ridiculous name, inside there was a lot of steam the room was completely covered in yellow and speaking of yellow. Yellow was sitting on a crystallized bench with its back removed, covered in sweat, she seemed to be in deep thought, she saw us, and her smile was quickly etched in seconds.

Yellow: "Clarke, Pink."

"Yellow."

Steven: "Hi Yellow cool sauna you have."

Yellow: "Thank you, it's new have a seat." the two of us sit down at another crystalized bench.

Yellow: "So the two of you have met White. I was not expecting her to require you, Clarke, how was it?

Steven: "Not good, all we got to say was "hi" "um "i", and for Isaac, he only got to say "Wait" "hold on" and "we need to."

Yellow: "Eight and a half words that's a record!"

"Eight and a half words aren't enough Yellow, we need to find a way to convince White Diamond to heal the corrupted Gems."

Yellow: "Hmm, well good luck with that. White never leaves her head and she doesn't let anyone in, except the two of you. It's so unfair! I have hundreds of successful crystal system colonies, but she lets you in because. You're a human with technology. Technology that WE could have built, and you Pink you get to see her because your one colony failed!"

Steven: "Maybe you should just... fail?" she laughed,

Yellow: "Oh Pink, you always did have quite the knack to make me and the others laugh. You're almost worth the trouble, just as you Clarke. Oh, I can barely wait for the test!"

"Test? What test?"

Yellow: "Well considered, you "almost" defeated me and Blue. Also damaging my glorious helmet which a gem could not do, yet somehow you found a way. So Blue and I agreed, to put you up against one of The elite Gems in the arena."

"And that is?"

Yellow Diamond: "A Jasper."

"Shit..." I say to myself, I haven't forgotten what the Jaspers looked like, they can pick me up and rip me in half like a twig. I gotta think smart around her when the time comes.

Steven: "Oh no..." I heard Steven whisper himself, then the same chime from the Pink room was played
out, Yellow Diamond sighs.

Yellow: "Already? Excuse me." she stands up, all the sweat over her body was lifted and evaporated.

Yellow: "I have to check on the latest Citrine production reports, I will speak to the two of you soon."

Steven: "Wait! What should we do with White? We still need to talk to her about helping the corrupted Gems!"

Yellow Diamond: "I'm sure you'll find a way to persuade her Pink just as you have in the past" the door opened and she left. Steven sighs

"Well, there she goes."

Steven: "Issac about what Yellow said..."

"I'll find a way."

Steven: "But what if you-"

"I'll find a way don't worry about me, Steven."

Steven: "Ok Issac..." he said in a worried tone, the door then opened revealing it to be Pearl and another version of Pearl but blue.

Blue Pearl: "Pink Diamond and Isaac Clarke, my Diamond has requested your presence." she said in a gentle and quiet tone.

"Alright, Steven you ready?"

Steven: "Yeah..." the two of us stood up and walked out of the sauna, and followed Blue Pearl, a good one or two minutes has passed and now we are in a blue hallway.

Steven: "We barely talked about White at all, all we talked about, was Issac about do some test later on, and then she had to leave because of a report. I get that they're busy, like super busy. Because of their dictators and everything. But Issac and I needed more time! I should have asked her what she was doing after the Citron thing, we're losing progress."

"Don't worry Steven we'll have enough time when we have the chance."

Pearl: "I agree but back to the point, Yellow Diamond will be at that for a while. Yellow Diamond oversees all aspects of Gem production in every single one of her colonies, and when she's not doing that. She's off with her army conquering the next one, but now she wants to study Issac?

Steven: "Yeah unfortunately she said she's going to place him in the arena."

Blue Pearl: "Oh dear, I pity you, Clarke..."

Pearl: "The arena? Oh no no no! That Jasper is going to kill him! Hundreds of Gems have been challenged to fight her, and not any one of them survived!"

"Hey don't worry about me I'll find a way one way or another, she's not going to stop me."

Pearl: "What! But how are you going to beat a Jasper who has taken down hundreds of Gems!?"

"Pearl I've killed about a thousand alien organisms all by myself if you think a Jasper is anywhere powerful as what I've faced. Then you're wrong."

Pearl: "Oh! Okay but Issac please be careful..."

"don't worry, I always find a way, always. Now let's get ready to see Blue Diamond."

we then arrive at a blue door, and Blue Pearl turns around and does that "salute..." I swear this has to be a coincidence or I have shitty luck for this to happen to me.

Blue Pearl: "My Diamond is awaiting your arrival." the door opens and there was a staircase in front of us.

Pearl: "Blue Diamond is just up the stairs, I'll wait for you two."

"Alright sit tight we'll be back." We walked upstairs and when we reached the top, we see Blue inside a pool brushing her hair with a singing comb?"

Comby: You'll never be lonely, as long as you are combing..." Blue Diamond sighs, this is pretty weird but. I'm not going to lie that was kinda some peaceful singing there. Good work with the vocal, I clear my throat gaining Blue's attention she looks up and she has a smile on her face.

Blue: "Your here, come in!"

Steven: "Okay." Steven jumps into the water getting water everywhere even on my boots, seeing this I gently shake them getting them off.

Steven: "The water is amazing! Isaac jump in it's refreshing!"

"As much as I would, I'm not going to feel the water due to the suit sorry."

Steven: "Awh I feel bad for you."

Blue: "That is a Shame."

Steven: "You know it's pretty funny because I live right next to the ocean, I end up going to space to swim." he said to Blue. She giggled.

Blue: "You are just like her, so silly, so small."

Steven: "I'm not exactly done growing, I don't know If I can catch up with you, Yellow and White."

Blue: "I'm sure in time you will... I'm really happy you're here, Steven."

Steven: "Y-you said my name!"

Blue: "That I did, I'm slowly starting to accept who you are Steven." Blue chuckled.

Steven: "What made you to?"

Blue: "After White took you and Issac, I went on to search results of who you really were, and now having them updated. Everything made sense, I will try to attempt to convince Yellow after this conversation is over, and for Homeworld. I explain who you are, but for White, I do not even doubt for second she will even listen."

Steven: "Yeah..." Blue then turned to me.

Blue: Issac I believe that Yellow has told you of the upcoming event?"

"Oh, you mean me getting ripped In half by a Seven-foot behemoth? Yeah."

Blue: "I understand the way you are feeling Issac, but we have to study you. We haven't seen a human anything like you before."

"Tch alright whatever you say Blue." as I crossed my arms.

Blue Pearl: "My sincere apologies my Diamond, but your next appointment." Blue sighed.

Blue: "Of course." She swam over and stood up, the water drained out and she and Blue Pearl walked away. As she walked away I heard Blue whisper to herself. I turned back to Steven and walked over to him I stuck my hand out he grabbed on and I helped him out of the pool.

"C'mon Steven let's head back to the room."

Steven: "Okie-Doki!"

Later

Time has passed. I and Steven were trying to relax before this "test" was about to begin at some later time I'm guessing, and Pearl was explaining how the past of how Homeworld was, Steven was sitting on the ground drying himself off while Pearl and I were standing.

Steven: "This is so weird, was this some sort of spa day or something? And what about Pink? Did she have a job here or did she have a job here? Or did she just sit in her room while they were off doing whatever Diamond business?

Pearl: "Well before her colony, Pink used to throw massive balls." hearing this, Steven raised his head

Steven: "Wait she was a juggler!?"

Pearl: "No- well actually yes, but what I mean is that she would throw parties for the other Diamonds. To mark their accomplishments, every member of every court would show up to bask in the presence of all four Diamonds."

"Would White Diamond join them?"

Pearl: "Oh, yes! But why do you ask Issac?"

"Because I think I came up with an plan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 49 30
you can tell by the title. ship au 😍 you can request me some stuff to add expect for ships. the cover is kinda messed up This groupchat contains : S...
285K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
665 26 18
she was what people would think was a normal smart ass nerd who would get taken the piss out of. but this 16 year old girls life was never what it se...
448 13 9
[AU] Steven and the Gems try to find a warp pad back to Home World after White Diamond destroyed Beach City months ago. Ending up in Ooo, they discov...