RUSE || Taekook

Par thequeermuskateer

Four Targets, One Shot. The FBI thinks Agent Jungkook has been kidnapped by one of the top five most dangerou... Plus

Phase I: Decipher
ONE || O1F4A5
TWO || J5O3O1
THREE || J5C3J3A5A5
FOUR || C1F5O1J3
FIVE || C1C4O2A5
SIX || J4C4F1J4
SEVEN || J4A5O2A5F4
EIGHT || A5C4C2C3J5
NINE || F4C4F4A5
TEN || J5A5F4
ELEVEN || A5F2A5O2A5F4
TWELVE || J5O3A5F2O2A5
THIRTEEN || J5C3C4J3J5A5A5F4
FOURTEEN || C1F5O1J3J5A5A5F4
FIFTEEN || C1C4C1J5A5A5F4
SIXTEEN || J4C4F1J4J5A5A5F4
SEVENTEEN || J4A5O2A5F4J5A5A5F4
EIGHTEEN || A5C4C2C3J5A5A5F4
NINETEEN || F4C4F4A5J5A5A5F4
TWENTY || J5O3A5F4J5O4
TWENTY ONE || J5O3A5F4J5O4XF5F4A5
TWENTY TWO || J5O3A5F4J5O4XJ5O3F5
TWENTY THREE || J5O3A5F4J5O4XJ5C3J3A5A5
TWENTY FOUR || J5O3A5F4J5O4XC1F5O1J3
TWENTY FIVE || J5O3A5F4J5O4XC1C4O2A5
TWENTY SIX || J5O3A5F4J5O4XJ4C4F1J4
TWENTY SEVEN || J5O3A5F4J5O4XJ4A5O2A5F4
TWENTY EIGHT|| J5O3A5F4J5O4XA5C4C2C3J5
TWENTY NINE|| J5O3A5F4J5O4XF4C4F4A5
THIRTY || J5C3C4J3J5O4
THIRTY ONE || J5C3C4J3J5O4XF5F4A5
THIRTY THREE || J5C3C4J3J5O4XF5C3J3A5A5
THIRTY FOUR || J5C3C4J3J5O4XC1F5O1J3
THIRTY FIVE || J5C3C4J3J5O4XC1C4O2A5
THIRTY SIX || J5C3C4J3J5O4XJ4C4F1J4
THIRTY SEVEN || J5C3C4J3J5O4XJ4A5O2A5F4
THIRTY EIGHT || J5C3C4J3J5O4XA5C4C2C3J5
THIRTY NINE || J5C3C4J3J5O4XF4C4F4A5
FORTY || C1F5J3J5O4
FORTY ONE || C1F5J3J5O4XF5F4A5
FORTY TWO || C1F5J3J5O4XJ5O3F5
FORTY-THREE || C1F5J3J5O4XJ5C3J3A5A5
FORTY-FOUR || C1F5J3J5O4XC1F5O1J3
FORTY-FIVE || C1F5J3J5O4XC1C4O2A5
FORTY-SIX || C1F5J3J5O4XJ4C4F1J4
FORTY-SEVEN || C1F5J3J5O4XJ4A5O2A5F5
FORTY-EIGHT || C1F5J3J5O4XA5C4C2C3J5
FORTY NINE || C1F5J3J5O4XF4C4F4A5
Author's Note (Important) + Character Questionnaire + Fun Facts
FIFTY || C1C4C1J5O4
FIFTY ONE || C1C4C1J5O4XF5F4A5
FIFTY TWO || C1C4C1J4O5XJ5O3O1

THIRTY TWO || J5C3C4J3J5O4XF5F4A5

57 8 20
Par thequeermuskateer

If someone were to ask Jungkook why he ended up where he did, he would have a lot of trouble explaining himself.

How did he end up in front of Taehyung's table, staring at numerous torture devices, ready to kill a young woman?

Taehyung has his arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist, back hugging him and leaving wet kisses all over the back of his neck.

"Jisoo," Taehyung speaks, his voice vibrating through Jungkook's entire body. "Final question. Answer honestly, and your death will be painless."

Jungkook surprises himself when the thought of letting Jisoo go easily saddens him.

What are you doing to me, Kim Taehyung?

Jisoo coughs and nods.

"On the last day that I saw both my lovers in the same place," Taehyung kisses Jungkook's earlobe. "Yoongi was given two rings. A total of three."

Jungkook carefully studies Yeonjun for a suspicious reaction. The boy does nothing but stare ahead at Jisoo with a saddened look in his eyes.

Maybe they were all close to her.

"If you knew Yoongi," Taehyung says, circling his tongue on Jungkook's neck, making the younger shiver in response. "I need you to tell me what he did to those rings."

Yeonjun shifts from one foot to the other, causing Jungkook's lips to stretch into a smirk.

Jisoo raises her head and meets Taehyung's gaze through teary eyes, shaking her head.

"You don't know," Taehyung's voice rumbles in his throat. "Or you won't tell me?"

Jisoo tries to speak but her voice croaks in her throat.

Taehyung kisses the mole on Jungkook's neck and Jungkook presses his lips to Taehyung ear. "Look at Yeonjun," he whispers.

Taehyung's gaze flicks to Yeonjun. He nods and looks back at Jisoo.

Jungkook switches his attention to the table in front of him and his gaze stops on the bloody drill Taehyung left there.

Jungkook's throat dries and he inhales deeply, the horrifying sight making its way back into his mind.

He lied to Taehyung. Yeah, it did scare him a little that the Taehyung he used to know was the man behind the drill. But that's not what caused him to almost faint.

Watching Taehyung torture a woman he claimed to love in such a brutal way made Jungkook wonder what the leader would do to him if he were caught. Imagining himself in Jisoo's place, Jungkook's breath hitches once again at the thought of Taehyung losing himself in front of him.

Taehyung presses on Jungkook's chest and places a long kiss on the back of his neck, sucking on his earlobe afterwards. Jungkook coughs and nods as Taehyung rubs his chest and presses himself closer to Jungkook's back.

"Nervous?" Taehyung whispers.

Jungkook has tortured people before. No, he didn't enjoy it the way he saw Taylor and Ariana revelling in the bloody scene, but he had been in the situation before.

Hurting Jisoo wasn't making him nervous. Knowing he was going to end up there, was.

"Yeah," he croaked out.

"Happens to everybody their first time," Taehyung whispers reassuringly.

Jungkook presses his lips in a thin line and nods, stiffening under Taehyung's strong hold.

"Jisoo," Taehyung's voice deepens again and resonates in the walls. "Where are the rings?"

Jisoo shakes her head.

"Well, gentlemen," Taehyung lets go of Jungkook, standing back.

Jungkook exhales and finally finds himself comfortable enough to breathe properly.

"It seems as if our guest is lying to us," Taehyung circles the table and watches Jisoo, one hand in his pocket as the other holds onto the edge of the table. "So, it is time for me to have some fun."

"Sir, maybe we should give her some time to regain her strength?" Yeonjun says quickly. Too quickly. You can see him mentally cursing at himself for slipping up.

Taehyung clicks his tongue, "Should I ask you where the rings are?"

Yeonjun blinks a few times and takes a step back, "If I know what they look like, maybe I'll know."

"Oh, I think you do," Taehyung takes his hand down his shirt and pulls out the ring hanging from his locket chain, holding it up in the air for Yeonjun to see.

It's both the rings.

For half a second, the panic on Yeonjun's face is evident and even Jimin notices it. The smaller man assumes a defensive stance and places a hand on his sheathed dagger.

Jungkook furrows his brows. Did Yoongi send Yeonjun too?

How were so many spies rooted so deep into Jewels?

Taehyung chuckles and takes the chain off, sliding his own ring out of it. He wears it on his index finger and slips the locket back onto his neck, the ring hanging in everybody's vision.

"Stay back, Yeonjun," Taehyung holds the table and starts wheeling it towards Jisoo, pulling it with him. "Or you might just end up on the wrong side of the trap."

Jungkook stares after Taehyung in confusion. That was almost as good as a confession and Taehyung is still going to let Yeonjun go?

"Kookie."

Jungkook blinks out of his thoughts at the deep voice and looks at Taehyung. Taehyung's smiling and raising his eyebrows, tilting his head towards Jisoo.

"Oh, right," Jungkook speed walks the few steps and stands behind Taehyung.

"I'll let you choose your weapon."

Jungkook nervously rubs his hands together and clears his throat, nodding. He takes a step forward and Jisoo's blood splashes under his feet.

"Can I use a whip?"

Taehyung chuckles and clicks his tongue, "That'll take too long. It's also not as affective in intimidating the spectator."

That's the whole reason Jungkook was going for it.

"Heated iron bar?"

"This one is much more personal than that."

"But these are all basic home appliances."

Taehyung shakes his head and laughs lightly. "Pick one."

Jungkook studies all the devices in front of him again.

Screwdriver, hammer, knife, fork, drills, nuts, bolts and... a kitchen whisk?

"The whisk," Jungkook says, his curiosity demanding to know how Taehyung uses it.

"Excellent choice, my love."

Jungkook smiles, his heart fluttering in his chest.

Taehyung picks up the knife and indicates for Jimin to step forward. The latter does as told and brings out a small heater from the second compartment in the table. He takes the knife from Taehyung and fires the heater up, placing the knife on top of it.

Taehyung picks up the whisk and places the batteries inside.

Jungkook's gaze flicks to Jisoo when she tries to back away from Taehyung, her pain leaving her immobile.

Jungkook looks back at Taehyung and takes a step back himself.

The leader's eyes are fixated on the heater, glowing a fire red as his lips slowly stretch into a smile, his cheeks tearing because of the length of it. His cheekbones raise as the fire grows brighter, his front teeth showing as well.

Jungkook switches his gaze to Jimin to see his eyes showing the same glow, a smirk on his face.

Jungkook's heart picks up its pace as Taehyung impatiently taps his fingers on the table.

Taehyung's eyebrows raise with every spark that jumps out of the fire and his hand reaches for Jungkook, eyes still on what Jimin's doing.

Jungkook instinctively moves back but Taehyung grabs his collar and pulls him closer, snaking an arm around his waist.

Jungkook turns his head to Yeonjun, whose eyes are wide as he presses his back into the opposite wall, hand desperately searching for something.

The whoosh of the fire stops and Taehyung squeezes Jungkook's waist, biting down on his lower lip.

Jimin stands and carefully hands the knife back to Taehyung, who takes it without a second thought.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, the psychotic look in his eyes making the younger shrink in fear.

This is what Jungkook will have to see should he find himself in Jisoo's place.

He swallows deeply.

Taehyung lets go of Jungkook and turns to Jisoo, handing Jungkook the small, mechanical whisk.

Taehyung rips off Jisoo's shirt entirely and finds a clear spot over her liver.

The woman's breath shortens and she struggles for air as Taehyung presses the hot knife into her skin.

"Do you know, Jungkook," Taehyung turns his head to face Jungkook, the knife slowly cutting through Jisoo. "What we use the whisk for?"

Jungkook's hold tightens around the device and he shakes his head.

Taehyung switches his attention back to the knife and starts cutting in a curve, "I'm going to cut a hole big enough for that thing to go inside her."

Jungkook's eyes widen and he glances between the whisk, Jisoo and Taeyung a few times before his hold on the machine tightens even more, all the blood rushing out of his hands and maybe even his face.

They're going to what?

Jungkook's throat tightens and he chokes, gasping for air.

What would Taehyung do to him if he's caught?

Jungkook's hand shakes. His eyes become wet.

Would Taehyung hurt him more than what he has planned for Jisoo?

Jungkook's knees tremble. His lip quivers.

Would Taehyung hurt him?

Taehyung looks back at Jungkook and his smile drops at the sight in front of him.

Jimin takes this into account and stands behind Jungkook, rubbing his back.

It stops making sense to Jungkook. He can't hear what Taehyung says as the elder moves closer to him, nor can he make out Taehyung's exact movement.

He becomes painfully aware of the blood drying on his face. Jisoo's blood. Tomorrow, someone else could be standing in his place with his blood on them.

Jungkook needs to drink something.

Taehyung and Jimin's voices overlap with each other as if they're both talking over a speaker and Jungkook is watching a bad quality movie.

Taehyung holds Jungkook's shoulder and says something but Jungkook doesn't know how he responded or what happened. His vision blurs and the voices meld over each other. He doesn't even know if Taehyung is talking anymore or who he's listening to.

So many voices.

Jungkook, the—

Really? So you—

—weren't supposed—

How could—

—love you.

—Taehyung—

—the devil—

—sin—

—blood!

They're all so loud.

Jungkook frowns through tears as different colours paint in front of him, red, blue and green.

Birds chirp and he recalls the birds in front of his room.

Taehyung is kissing him, laughing with him about his lipstick before Montero interrupts them.

—tastes good—

Mr. Rockwell

And the first voice starts repeating itself  all over again.

The image in front of Jungkook distorts and he sees red. Blood red.

—God's most perfect creation—

—do the worst—

—kill the motherfuckers.

—Kookie, be care—

"Taehyung's so cool, isn't he?"

Jungkook freezes at the lake in front of him. The water shines and gleams as the sun sets behind it, the trees around it keeping the place secluded from the public eye.

"Strong too."

Jungkook turns around to see a scene that's all too familiar.

His third kill ever.

Sixteen year old him sits by the lake, washing his hands in the water as twenty year old Yoongi sits on a log behind him, staring at the sunset.

Jungkook remembers everything that happened here by heart.

"This morning, the worker at the store stood behind him," young Jungkook says, his eyes gleaming as he looks at Yoongi. "And he didn't freak out."

"How big was the guy?" Yoongi leans forward.

"Not that big but he was still a stranger," Jungkook says.

Yoongi smiles lightly, "He's making progress, that's good."

"It is!" Jungkook squeals, his eyes shining.

Yoongi frowns, "Shh, be careful."

"Oh, right," Jungkook focuses back on washing all the blood out of his hands. "Taehyung's so beautiful though. God's most perfect creation."

Yoongi chuckles lightly, running a hand through his red hair.

Jungkook pauses his actions and turns to look at Yoongi, "What?"

Yoongi shakes his head, "Nothing, just... I think the devil created him."

Jungkook frowns and stands, "What? Why?"

Yoongi shrugs, "You tell me, why do you think otherwise?"

Jungkook glances to the side before shrugging, "I don't know... God created everybody, didn't He?"

Yoongi sits up and shrugs.

"If he really is God's most perfect creation, why the hell are you sinning for him?"

The scene in front of him is sucked in and Jungkook immediately looks down at his hand to try and understand why it's vibrating. There's a whisk in his hand, switched on to maximum power, filling the silence in the room.

"Jungkook?" a voice asks, careful as it does so, softly.

Jungkook blinks and looks up to see Taehyung, watching him with concern in his eyes.

Jungkook drops the whisk and Taehyung immediately catches it, switching it off. Jungkook leaps onto Taehyung and pulls him close, burying his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung's body warmth reaches his face and Jungkook inhales his lover's scent.

He looks ahead to see Yeonjun staring at something behind Jungkook, his hair dishevelled and reaching his eyes as he breathes in hard.

Taehyung's hands press on Jungkook's back and he places gentle kisses all over Jungkook's head, "You don't have to do it, just watch."

Jungkook shakes his head and pulls Taehyung closer, trying not to think about Jisoo tied up behind him.

"I miss Yoongi," Jungkook chokes, closing his eyes and rubbing his head against Taehyung's jaw.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook and places a kiss on Jungkook's neck, keeping his lips there, assuring Jungkook in his tight hold.

"I want Yoongi back."

Taehyung inhales deeply, his chest rising and falling against Jungkook's, his breath fanning Jungkook's hair. Jungkook's chest presses tightly against the ring above Taehyung's heart and he closes his eyes tighter, trying not to think about the stinging pain it brings about above his own cardiac muscle.

"Tell Jisoo that we'll let her go if she brings Yoongi back," Jungkook mumbles, his nose wettening and his saliva dripping down onto Taehyung's shoulder.

"She won't, Jungkook," Taehyung says softly.

"Force her."

"She still won't."

Jungkook closes his eyes tighter, "Tell Yeonjun, then."

"He can't either."

"Yoongi's not dead."

"Jungkookie... do you need to take some time away from here?"

Jungkook nods.

"Let's go, then."

Taehyung holds onto Jungkook's waist and starts guiding him out of the room. Jungkook opens his eyes and spares a glance at Jisoo.

The woman's head bowed down, she struggles to breathe, blood dripping out of her breast and abdomen.

Jungkook frowns. She knew where Yoongi was. She could've helped him meet Taehyung. If Jisoo had just told Taehyung earlier, maybe Yoongi wouldn't be dead.

Maybe Taehyung wouldn't be insane.

Maybe Jungkook would've felt the sense of safety only Yoongi could provide.

Maybe they'd be happier... if only a little.

But they're not.

And it's all Jisoo's fault.

Jungkook tightens his hold around Taehyung and the elder stops, "Kook?"

"Kill her," Jungkook growls, eyes boring holes into Jisoo's figure as his fingernails scratch the fabric of Taehyung's coat.

Taehyung rubs Jungkook's back, making Jungkook hate the fact that he's wearing a thick hoodie. He wants to grab Taehyung and fuck him right over the table as he drills numerous holes into Jisoo's body.

Taehyung would enjoy the fucking of a lifetime, all while he watched Jungkook hurt Jisoo in the most painful of ways.

Jungkook's dick hardens and he presses it into Taehyung's crotch.

Taehyung chuckles and rubs Jungkook's back, "That turns you on, huh?"

Jungkook rubs the bulge to elicit a reaction out of Taehyung.

Taehyung pulls away and Jungkook whines, forgetting about Jisoo for a moment, "Later, love."

"But I want them to see."

Taehyung snickers and shakes his head, moving back towards Jisoo and guiding Jungkook by holding onto his wrist.

Taehyung picks up the whisk again and aligns it with the hole above Jisoo's liver.

"I want to," Jungkook says.

Taehyung pauses and smiles, turning around and handing Jungkook the whisk, "All yours, dearest."

⚠WARNING: VIOLENT AND SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD⚠

Jungkook takes the whisk and steps forward, mercilessly pushing it into Jisoo's body. Jisoo grunts and bites back a scream, her mouth flooding with blood from her tongue.

Taehyung winces and stands close to Jungkook, placing his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook stares at the controls for a few seconds before switching them to maximum.

The whisk starts and Jisoo screams. She squirms in her chains, head thrown back as tears escape her eyes and blood drools out of her mouth.

Jungkook's hand vibrates with the whisk as it turns at high speed, cutting through Jisoo's liver and churning it on itself. Blood droplets splatter everywhere and rain into the pool of blood already collected at their feet.

Taehyung hums in satisfaction and places a kiss on Jungkook's neck, his hand snaking into Jungkook's pants.

Jungkook lessens the speed of the whisk and looks down, watching as Taehyung's hand sneaks past his boxers and wraps around his throbbing cock.

Jungkook's breath hitches and he moves the whisk around, speeding it up a little.

Taehyung rubs his dick lightly and Jungkook gasps out in pleasure, pressing his back against Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung reaches for another knife Jimin heated and places it close to the whisk. Jungkook switches the machine off and Taehyung slashes through the hole, extending a horizontal cut through Jisoo's body, earning a loud cry out of her mouth.

Jungkook throws his head back as Taehyung strokes his penis faster, sucking on his neck as he does so.

Jungkook pushes the drill back into Jisoo's body, switching it to maximum speed and sliding it across the cut.

Jisoo's eyes widen and her screams become louder, demanding help and begging for mercy as her legs completely give out and she hangs from the chains.

Taehyung's warm hand rubbing Jungkook's hard cock and his wet lips kissing Jungkook's entire neck, Jungkook finds himself in Nirvana, Jisoo's screams piercing his perfect world.

Jungkook keeps sliding the whisk around like a credit card and moans out when Taehyung's other hand sneaks up his shirt and plays with the hem of his tank top.

Jungkook moves the whisk a little slower and Taehyung's strokes do the same. Jungkook frowns and moves the whisk even slower, Taehyung doing the same.

The heat in Jungkook's abdomen rises and he decides to just fuck it and move the whisk as fast as he can, Taehyung's hand matching it's pace.

Jisoo's organs start to tear apart and squelch as they do so, her intestines mincing into each other, flooding out through the cut, the stench of shit hitting Jungkook's nose.

"She's almost gone," Taehyung says against Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook switches the whisk off and Taehyung stops stroking his hard-on.

Jungkook throws the whisk away, letting it clang against the floor and pulls his hoodie off. The cool air hits his sweaty body and Jungkook's frown hardens.

The scent of blood, shit, skin, piss, sweat and Taehyung floods his nose, overwhelming his senses. Yet, the only thing he can focus on is the heat in his abdomen, the throbbing in his dick and Jisoo's barely alive body in front of him.

Jungkook wraps the hoodie around Jisoo's face and ties the sleeves up together, wrapping Jisoo's head into the cloth. Jungkook pulls the hoodie back and slams it forward, Jisoo's head hitting the wall at full force, producing a jarring sound. His biceps contract and relax, heating up with every movement, stretching across the length of his forearm.

Jisoo doesn't scream, doesn't cry. Her arms thrash but then stop, her body running out of energy to fight back.

The sound of the small crackling fire reaches Jungkook's ears and once again he notices the drying blood all over his body.

He pulls Jisoo back again and her head slams against the wall with a loud clang, her body going limp immediately.

"Good boy," Taehyung's deep voice resonates against Jungkook's shoulder and he heaves out, panting as he lets go of Jisoo.

⚠END OF VIOLENT CONTENT/ PROCEEDS WITH SEXUAL CONTENT⚠

Jungkook immediately turns around and grabs Taehyung's face, pulling him in for a heated kiss. The  blood on Jungkook's hand rubs against Taehyung's face and Taehyung buries his hands in the younger's hair, deepening the kiss.

Jungkook moans and opens his mouth, Taehyung pushing his tongue in and rubbing it against the roof of Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook moans and pinches his eyebrows together.

Taehyung pushes him back and their feet splash in Jisoo's cooling blood before Jungkook is pinned against the wall. Taehyung slides his hand up Jungkook's top and Jungkook moans again.

Taehyung's warm hand scours Jungkook's toned body, his wet tongue licking every part of Jungkook's mouth, all while his own wide mouth eats away at Jungkook's smaller face.

Taehyung pulls his tongue out and licks the blood around Jungkook's lips.

END OF SEXUAL CONTENT

Jungkook gasps and Taehyung pulls away, allowing them both to catch their breath.

Jungkook tangles his fingers into Taehyung suit and bows his head down, panting for air. Taehyung rubs Jungkook's back, massaging his bare shoulders and panting harder than him.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks, breathless.

Jungkook nods.

"You just killed her."

Jungkook nods again.

"That was beautiful."

Jungkook looks up and meets Taehyung's fond gaze, a smile making its way onto his face.

"You were so good, baby," Taehung praises, smiling as he caresses Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook's chest swells with pride and he stands straighter, eyes locked with Taehyung's.

He did it.

He killed Jisoo.

And Taehyung liked it.

Jungkook's smile grows as he studies Taehyung's face, taking in all his beauty in the dim lighting, his hold on Taehyung's shoulders strengthening.

Oh magnificent Kim Taehyung, hand crafted by the Devil himself.

A creation Jungkook wouldn't think twice before sinning for.

Taehyung smashes their lips together again.

————

A/N:

Uh... *runs away and pretends I didn't just write that *

Thoughts?

How are you guys?

Thanks so much for reading!

I purple you 💜💜💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.4K 1.7K 50
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.โž ๐˜๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž...
193K 12.9K 52
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
318K 23.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
134K 4.7K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...