The story of Xian clan Cultiv...

By RimpaBlqngrn

Introduction: Xian clan was the great clan besides Lan clan........ the story of the enmity between the two s... More

chapter- 1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter - 4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter-11
chapter -12
chapter-13
chapter-14🔞
chapter -16

chapter-15

441 24 2
By RimpaBlqngrn

..................................🔞🔞🔞🔞

......................🔞🔞🔞

..............🔞🔞

I think you like the chapter..... if you enjoy to read the chapter please vote it.......

Lan zhan and weiying were intimate 50 to 60 time. They both gave each other a deepthroat fuck in 59 position then weiying pulled out his dick and stood up beside the bed. Lan WangJi's head was facing the roof of his room from the edge side of bed. Weiying gave him a deep throat face fuck while stood up beside the bed and fucking his face in ramming and Sucked Lan zhan's dick too.

Then they both faced each other and hugged each other. Weiying grouped Lan zhan's ass and keep squeezing his both butt cheeks constantly. Lan zhan had played With Weiying's sleeping monster, rubbing it well and made it hard again. Wanji put his two finger in weiying's Mouth and weiying nonstop kept sucking Lan zhan's finger.

Then Wanji pulled out his two finger from weiying's mouth and inserted his one finger in weiying's tight pink ass hole. Weiying left in moan " Aaahhh aahhhhh aaaahhhh ufff ummmm.........Husband!..............ahhhhhh!.....ahhh.......".

Lan zhan parted weiying's legs and fingered his hole and spit his saliva at weiying's hole and give him a slow fingering. He again entered one more finger inside weiying and keep thrusting him with Fast finger fuck. Weiying arched his back and gave him space to invade his hole deeper. Lan zhan was licking his hole and fingering him then Lan zhan jerk his proudly stood manhood on Weiying's tight velvet pink ass and rub it to make him moan.

"Weiying.....weiying.......husband......do you want me inside you? Or Do you want me to leave you like this?.....ahhhhhhhhh......." Lan zhan asked with mischievous smile.

Weiying replied in seductive tone "Don't you dare to left me like this. You are my beloved husband, My Lanza , My Hun GuangJun, My Lan eŕ gégé!..... ohhhhh.... gégé...... I want you to inside me and wrecked me mercilessly. I want you each and every day. Fuck me right now gégé. I can't wait, Fuck me please husband. I am all yours. You owed me lawfully."

After listening weiying's words Lan zhan's earlobs turned crimson red that his partner kept pleading him to fuck him right now mercilessly. It made him more hard in his bottom. Lan zhan don't waist any time and inserted his Monstrous dick inside him. Weiying clicked his fist and drenched in pain. His eyes filled with tears. Lan zhan halted for a minute and left him to ease himself. Lan zhan kisses weiying's tears.

Lan zhan Kept thrusting inside Him, touched his soft velvet thin walls and drained in erotic moments. They both enjoyed their streaming fucking session. Weiying muttered "deep...fasterrr, deep...Aaahhhhh ummmmm woowww I Love You My Love."

Lan zhan increase his thrust deeper inside him and fastening his every push. He invade him mercilessly and mumbled. "Weiying I will make sure you will not able to walk for few days."

"I really want you to wrecked my hole and fuck me so hard just like there will be no tomorrow." Weiying whispered and provoked Lan zhan  to fucked him hard. Lan zhan fucked him in various position. he put weiying's both legs on his shoulder and deep-fucked him missionary pose.

Their intimate,  romance was on going almost hole night. When they were very much tired , Lan WangJi kissed softly weiying's head and lips and noticed weiying was already sleeping.

Lan zhan go and fresh his hole body and carry weiying in a bridal style and also wash  his body. He brushed weiying's body with a soft towel and carry him for the bed. He fell down his husband's nude body and take some liquid medicine to his unconscious red hole. He carefully used the medicine and cover weiying's body with the blanket.

Lan zhan properly changed their bedsheets and covers. He properly clean  themselves and sleep together. He hugged weiying and kissed his cheek.

The next day........

Mian mian and ze wu Jun was ready a gift for weiying. Ze Wu jun was very much thankful to weiying. The sect members also  more respect for weiying. 

Lan zhan normally wake up at 5 am. But he felt very sleepy because almost hole night their romance was on going.

Lan zhan wake up and seen his beautiful husband who was sleeping innocently to other side in the bed. He pull up the blanket and covered his husband's nude body.

Wanji ready and go to the hall, where his sister in law and brother and uncle were sitting and laughing to said something like they were gossipping.

Lan zhan seriously stunned to see his uncle that he was laughing and gossipping. The next time he was smile to his family "" it is a real family..... my family is full..... wow .... "" wanji whispered.

Lan zhan silently that's normally go to the hall and greetings his elders.

Uncle smiled and said, ""wanji.... you!....come... dear.... come.... where is my nephew's husband..... we are missing him....""

Lan zhan do not believe in his ears his uncle said he missed weiying. Wangji Said,"" uncle!....weiying was sleeping..... he was very tired.... because.... yesterday.... I mean.... he was ...."" WangJi's ears turned red. He was a honest person. He did not said a lie.

Seeing his uncomfortable face his uncle was laughing.... because it is known to all what they do yesterday night because WangJi's neck and this love bites were clearly visible.

Mian mian and xi chen were very much controlled their laughing but they can't.  Lan zhan felt very embarrassed.

Mian mian said, "" Wangji.....uncle just.... tease you.... Don't be serious.... oh...gosh...your face.... ""

Lan zhan was felt very shy. Then Weiying entered the hall. He was very happy like he was dancing with his flute.

He greetings to all and said,"" so....why you all are laughing.....and Lanja.... your face was too red.... oh.... gosh.... your body is so Hot.... are you OK.... your ears were also red....""

Listening weiying's words Wangji felt very shy. Everyone on the tea table was very laughing.

Xi chen said,"" Weiying!...sit.. we are said about you...  ""

Weiying's hole neck which was visible is full on red marks.

They were know that yesterday they properly take their dual cultivation. They were gossipping just their Hun Guang Jun.

It is true the Lan clan was literally some changes. Then they eat their break fast, lunch, dinner all  together. It like a happy family. Lan zhan was very much happy to see the changes. Mian mian pregnancy were going to 5 months. They were very happy. Weiying all time tease wanji and break his patience and they intimate in the ice pond, in the bush.....

Weiying was very happy. It just a cute moments that he spent in his family.

After 5 moments......

Weiying know that his older sister was birth a two babies. One girl and one boy.
Listening the good news Weiying literally crying and wished to see his sister that he love the most. He want to see his sister.

Wangji know that his husband love his oldest sister very much and he want to meet her. Wangji Said his uncle and they made a plan to meet the sister brother. Wangji know he didn't meet his sister because he think his family killed......all of his fault.

Wen Qing and mian mian be very good friends. They shared many things. They always think about weiying because of his luck he sacrifice many things.

Wen Ning be a good disciple in Lan clan. They were go to night hunt many times. Weiying be a hero to the young cultivators. They were very much respecte weiying. Lan zhan was too happy to see Weiying's blessings.

Lan clan master write a letter to jin clan and fix a meeting to their clan leader. He want to patch up the sister and brother.

Sometimes Mian mian had weird moods. She want sweets, sometimes pickle..... sometimes weird dishes that she didn't eat before. One day she want lotus seeds soup 🍲..... then weiying again said for a moment because he missed his sisters.  He and his sisters had fighting and enjoyed once time but it not come.

Wen Qing made lotus seeds soup for all them and teasing weiying, "" if I not made for you.... this little child is crying..... I know not my brother is small .....there is another two little babies is there .....one is her mommy's womb.....and onother is inside me ..... ""

Weiying cutely pouted his mouth and rub his nose and said ""I am a little kid..... woo....wo....woo....but you said...."her"..... do you know is he/she is a girl.....?""

Wen Qing said,"" I just think......she is a girl.... ""

Weiying and xichen asking  mian mian,"" what do you think.....""

Mian mian said...,"" I think.... girl....""

Xi chen softly cares mian mian belly and said,"" little mian mian..... daddy miss u.... come here....my baby....""

Weiying proudly said...,"" my niece..... my lovely one.... seriously....if she is a little mian mian.... I will make him a cultivator like my sister""..... weiying's teary-eyed ..... "" I taught him how disturb your parents.....""

Main Mian said...,"" Then.... I equally punish you..... if you..... hay ...guys... why you are laughing...... ""

Xi chen was very much take care his wife. Mian mian belly clearly showed because it Her last month.....

Uncle was go to jin  clan with solve some urgent matters.  He returned and asked them how are they.... and obviously mian mian....

Weiying and uncle's relationship was very good then.... weiying normally asked, "" all are right.... your important work is done....?""

Lan Quren smiled, "" yes!... ""

This night he and Wangji were intimate. Weiying already provoked Wangji so.....and then that's weiying's responsibility because he awake a beast that he didn't gave him mercy. Their romance were going almost hole night. Then they both cleaned and slept.

Then days.... they made many little dresses for little mian mian. Mian mian made many sweaters for her child.

Seeing wen Qing behavior Lan Quren declared that ""Wen Qing is the highest knowledge so she is the PHYSICIAN   , not a physical, high positions physician of the Lan clan. ""

Wen Ning was very happy because in the Wen clan Their no body respect his sister but lan Quren was saw her talent. He was very emotional. They all congrats 👏 Wen Qing.

The next day.....

They all are lunch together. They were laughing and caring mian mian. Suddenly Main Mian was screaming. Every one was afraid.

Wen Qing said,"" I think..... she is on labor pian.... the baby will come.... little mian mian come.... fast.... every one move her to the room.... and xi chen you be her.....""

Main Mian was cried. She said...,"" mom....dad....ohh....God..... Xi chen.....next time ..... don't touch me.... he Pulled xi chen's robes,  hair.....and cried a lot....""

After 2 minutes pushing.....a little cry sounding every one's ear. Xi chen's eyes were eagerly to see her child....

Wen Qing proudly said,"" a girl..... 🎊 congratulations..... ze Wu jun..... you be a girl's father..... "" she give the little happiness to his father.

Every one was happy. They hugged each other and congrats them.

Weiying just speechless,"" wow... I am a uncle....then.... wow...  my niece.... I don't believe....Lan zhan you listen..... she is so cute... OMG.... that's amazing..... Xi chen  ... congratulations..... uncle.... congrats..... huu.... let's party.... then..... our princess..... little mian mian.....""

Lan Quren declared their today and tomorrow's class was postponed. They gave sweets the young cultivators.

Uncle pick up in his hands to the little happiness. His eyes were full of  tears. Long time after Lan clan sounds little baby cries.

To be continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 12.9K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
262K 14.3K 48
16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei ying fee...
1.1K 45 1
It's a modern Wangxian oneshot, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji two business rivals mistakenly spent night together. Whatever, Lan Wangji knows he spent ni...
404K 20.2K 34
Wei WuXian was the secret of the Jiang sect. Not many knew of him, and everyone was warned against going towards the house on the river. All who trie...