Coincidentally Destined

By MGPFG17

I dreamed of this story plot now I can't find any story nor just even close of it in watty or twitter aus so... More

Mga Bida-Bida
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
TEASER 1
XXVI
Teaser 2
XXVII
Teaser 3
XXVIII
Teaser 4
XXIX
Teaser 5
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Email received...
XXXIII
XXXIV
The Union
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
Epilogue

XLI

568 28 7
By MGPFG17

Author's pov

It was a blissful day in SK mansion. A new yet different time kind of life for the lovers. Life has never been so much better and perfect for Mew and Gulf. It has been 5 months since Gulf gave birth to the two angels and sunshine of the whole family.

Today is a beautiful, peaceful, quiet, neat and.. at least that's what Gulf knows when he left for work. It took Gulf a month of persuasion and seduction just to convince Mew to let him come back to work and today is his first day for God knows how long now. Not that Gulf wants to, especially when they both wanted to be hands on with their angels but GLNK is already demanding his presence and all works has been pending for months already since Mew never allowed him to go to work nor even let him work at home. Even Harvey and Yves is not allowed to enter their flat if their intention and purpose has anything to do with GLNK. That company name is even banned at the mansion. Though Mew work at home, he still go to his office if his presence is needed. It might sound exhausting in Mews part but he is well dedicated and inspired to provide everything for them. It wasn't out of responsibility nor obligation, but a prosecution and act of fulfillment to the vow he made from the very first day he decided and declared Gulf as his.

Because of that set up, Mew and Gulf was able to focus their entire time to their family. Though they share their fair responsibilities to the two infants. Sleepless nights, feeding, shower, and timely entertainment has been their routine since then. God knows how much Gulf wanted to take care of their babies and Mew, accepting the fact he himself is a wifey, Mew though so much appreciate his effort to do so, even a bare minimum of effort and little work, he never let him. Instead, Mew took care of him, never let him do anything by himself that might and will exhaust him. Mew witnessed what Gulf had been through from carrying the babies, to his labor, and most especially how he suffered during delivery and post partum phase.

He did everything for Gulf, if blinking is difficult to do, Mew will definitely do it for him. Taking care of his baby Gulfie is the least thing Mew could do, carrying and giving birth to their angels are something he adored and grateful in life and Gulf for. Mew loves taking care of them, he is so happy, and Gulf witnessed it all. Some time he is just observing Mew doing all the chores with a smile on his face while beads of sweat are dripping on his temple, Gulf could only smile and tear up admiring Mew. Secretly thanking heavens for giving him such a wonderful, supportive and caring husband. Gulf could never ask for more, he is contented in life. Very much.

It was only 10am yet Gulf is already feeling restless, he is missing their babies. Yes, Mew is mostly the one taking care of them, but he could only do it with Gulf at his back to support and guide him while dictating every step of what he needed and must do. Though he strictly warn Mew to keep his ass together, to never panick and call him for anything, but he got no calls nor messages from his husband. Now he was skeptic whether he made a right decision to leave his husband alone with the little angels. With his mind at home, he continued his pending works and praying for the day to end quickly.

Meanwhile...

The father and babies are currently at the living room. Mew is pacing back and forth, after hours of playing he freshen them up and now they are competing who cries louder asking for attention. Mew wants to carry them both since their behavior interprets how sleepy they are, formulas is want they needed right now and that's what exactly he is going to do. Mew can't deny he is panicking because of the loud cries.. till he found himself crying while preparing the milk. Listening to the sobs of his babies never failed to pierce his soft heart. The little angels always make their Daddy sad everytime they cry. Mew is oblivious to it.. but they have their daddy wrapped around their little fingers.

Giving formulas to each of them. The little boy doesn't seem to be contented, he cried and cried out loud, and Mew knows the devil wants a lift and so he did. While the little girl remained unbothered laying on the play mat, just turned his back on her daddy and enjoyed sucking the life out of his bottle with her hooded eyes, careless of the dramas around her.

"Code Red. Code Red." a male voice was heard on the two-way radio, alerting Mew who jumps on his feet scaring the little boy. He looked around the house and was about to curse out loud at the state, had it not because of the little boy in his arms he would have panicked and curse more. He hurriedly cradled the baby to sleep and laid him on his cradle.

"Fuck! Why is he early?" Mew said as he started to move in speed and cleaned every corner of the living room and kitchen. He has at least 8 minutes to clean before Gulf arrives and come inside the house. Since the gate house is 8 minute drive away from the mansions main door.

Totally focused on his mission.. he kind of forgetting something most significant one than cleaning the house.

As he was on his last strike of cleaning the kitchen island spotless, the main door opened revealing a restless Gulf.

"Boo?" Gulf called. His voice echoing around the house, searching for his lovelies. Mew is hesitating weather to welcome his wifey with a warm hug or hide, feeling something bad is about to happen.

"Mew? Boo..!?" With a heart ready to explode, he decided to give Gulf the warmest welcome, hugs and kisses, that he deserves as he also missed the latter.

"B-baby." Mew greeted with a silly grin, hugging his baby.

"Where are they?" Gulf inquired as he moved towards the living room while he roams his eyes around searching for his angels.

"Mew!" Mew who was just tailing at Gulf's back like a submissive puppy, flinched at the sudden raise of tone.

"B-baby, don't yell. Our angels are sleeping."

"Exactly, what is Nouvvine doing on the floor?!" Gulf whispered yell while pinching his nose bridge trying to stay calm.

"Ahm s-sleeping..?" Mew said making face, unsure if he answered correctly.

"You piss of shi~ ...*chup*... ALEXANDER MEW SUPPASIT!" Mew ran for his life after shutting Gulf with a kiss.

"Baby, why are you calling dad?" Mew said in his sheepish grin, and moved towards the little girl who was sleeping on the playmat on the cold floor with an empty bottle stuck between her tiny mouth. He forgot to transfer the little girl on her crib because of rush earlier.

"Sorry baby. I was carrying Allexian because he wants some cradle and after he slept I was about to transfer her earlier to her crib but y-you came so I.." Gulf came in front of the crib and observed the two. He sighed in relief, all the worries he felt earlier at work had instantly vanished. He felt recharged and ready for a fight.

"You what?"

"Baby don't be mad, I just finished crying." Actually, Gulf knew in the very first glance when Mew came to hug him. His red puffy eyes says it all. He took all his might to hide his smirk, thinking how Mew has yet again troubled from the babies cries. He is like that everytime.

After giving the babies a kiss, Gulf turned to face Mew who held his head down, anxiously playing with the baby's bib. Gulf can't help but chuckle at his pout. Hearing that, Mew raised his head showing his dejected face, which never failed to amuse Gulf.

"Come here." Gulf said extending his right hand to Mew.

"Why?"

Gulf laughed at his scared husband. "Come here boo, let me just give my husband a hug."

Mew's face lit up and immediately jumped to Gulf's embrace.

"I miss you, baby." Mew said snuggling his face to the crook of Gulf's neck, also recharging.

Oh God, I will never trade this family over anything else.. Gulf thought, gently rubbing Mew's back.

"I miss you more boo. I won't go to work again, at least not this time." Mew looked at him surprised.

"Really?" Gulf nodded.

"Baby, if it's because of what happened earlier, I promise I won't.."

*Chup*

Gulf cut Mew off. "No boo, I just feel restless at the office. I can't focus on my work coz my mind is always filled with you and our babies. I don't feel good without their side that long, maybe because I've been beside them for 6 months that's why. So I decided to just stay and work at home. Yves and Harvey can just bring the files that needed my signature here. If anything, I can just ask our secretary. I'm sure those two can handle the company just fine." Gulf explained and Mew smiling all throughout.

"I love you, baby." Mew said with a sparkling eyes, only Gulf could doubt.

"I love you more boo. You and the babies are everything to me and I will always put you first over anything." Gulf said and placed a peck on Mew's lips.

"And so am I." Mew faced the crib where the two sleeping angels are. "They are sound asleep. Exhausted because of playing earlier." he then turned to Gulf, smirking.

"Now.. time to put my Baby Gulfie to bed."

End.

___________

A/N: Please read🙏..

OMG😭 I can't believe I just finished this story. Thank you so much for reading🙏❤️

I'm sorry if the last few episodes were released late, it is because I was busy at school... And finally.. Yeah finally... I'm already graduate guys🎓😍🥳😭😭 What I had been through this past two months was no joke. Thesis and Marketing Plans are like episode 11 of BL series.. its a fucking CURSE😭 Fortunately, I was able to overcome those shits💪😭

Now time to celebrate🎉🎉 I am accepting gifts or gcash HAHAHAHAHAHA

MewGulf you were one of my inspiration🥺 Thank you so much🙏

Thank you so much to all my fellow Waanjai, Mewlions, and Phiballs🙏❤️ I really enjoyed writing this ff. I never thought anyone will read this, so thank you to those who were with me till the end😍 I love you💕 You want Epilogue & Special Episode/s🙈?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 7.5K 47
Mew Suppasit, the student whom everybody hated because of his past in which he can't even escape from, yet, he has the visuals, talent, brain, person...
197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
18.6K 1.6K 16
Since they were young, both Mew and Gulf were seeing unbelievable things that only last for a few minutes, they told the adults but no one gave them...