My Hubby❤✔✔

tankygirly

Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop... Еще

Prologue
Will they confess??
Her confession
Romance starts
Romantic Night
Alone time
Kidnapped??
Monster
Soul
You complete me
The Night
Cousins
Missing Eachother
Only Love
Love is in the Air
The Fate!!
Her Breakdown
Mahalakshmi's Plan
Her Eyes,His feelings
Her Pain!!
His Worry
Collapsed
His Wifeyy
Caring Hubby
Eyes On Him👀
Happy Us
Honeymoon Time
Hotness Filled
Better Half
Cheap Tactics
Note
Wedding Anniversary
Shock
What's Next?
His Support System
Happiness!!
Inauguration
Insecurities
Bundle of Joy
Wrapped by Care
Passion
Mood Swings
Attack??
The Distance
NEW STORY
With You
Home :)
Biggest Blessing
Next New Story
Family Time
Birthday!!
Special Night
Missunderstanding
Forgive?
Behind him!
Her Tears!!
The Burst Out!
Just You and Me!
Happy Times
Together!!
Hustle Bustle
Epilogue!
Thank you❤/Next New Story!
New Short Story
New one
Check out!
Let's interact
Important News!!!(Pls read)

Bussiness Tour

4.1K 419 16
tankygirly

Sivaangi woke up early without the wramth of her husband. He found her cousins in a deep sleep and made her way towards her room. An automatic smile kept over her face seeing her husband sleeping with a frown. She caressed his hair and kissed his forehead which brought a smile in his face while sleeping. She started to moved but before that she was pulled to the bed. Ashwin wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer and snuggled into her neck.

Ak : Missed your warmth...

He whispered against her neck and she smiled. She pulled him more and kissed his hair. Soon he slept in her warmth.

Sk : Ashwineyyy...

She called softly caressing his hair and he hummed snuggling more.

Sk : Time aachu Ashwineyyy... office po venama

He pulled back and slowly opened his eyelids getting a veiw of his wife.

Ak : Nethu nee ilama nera thoongala di...

Sk : Apdiya...

Ak : Mm yen nee nalla thoongniya?

Sk : Nalla thoongite Ashwineyy.... climate kooda super.... super jolly ah irunthichu.... *teased*

Ak : Oh seri....

He got up and left for his morning chores without any words. She tried to tease him but did not expect this. He came after a fresh bath and sivaangi stood there with a pout but he didn't mind. While drying his hair, she covered the view of the mirror standing infront of him with a pout.

Sk : Ashwineyyyy....

Ak : ......................

Sk : Ashwineyyy....

Ak : .......................

He stood silent. That time her mind popped with a thought.

Sk : Ashwineyyy... unakku morning kiss venama?

She asked innocently and his heart skipped a beat at her question.

Ak(mv) : Iva vera.... getha maintain pannalamnu paatha.... adha kolappi vitruva polaye....

Sk : Venama?? *innocent blink*

Ak(mv) : Ipdi panna... na enna pandrathu

He started to move but she pulled him by his shoulder and kissed his lips tip toeing. He was shocked first but she kissed him hungrily. Not finding other way he also responded the kiss making her smile in victory. She pulled back and kissed his cheek whispering.

Sk : Unakku vendanaalum enakku venum....

With a wink, she left and he blushed rubbing his nape. After having breakfast he left to his office. Sivaangi and her cousins planned to see a horror movie and was busy with that preparation.

●●●●●

Ashwin was concentrating on his works when Rakshan arrived there.

Rak : Macha....

Ak : Hmm....

Rak : 2 weeks aparam sonna bussiness trip posponded tomorrow da....

Ak : What??

Rak : Yes! Sudden decision..

Ak : Psch!! Shit.... Alreaday inga neraya work irukku....

Rak : Dai, thats ok!! Pendings work illaye, These are future works , right?

Ak : How many days?

Rak : May be one month....

Ak : Hmmm... ok.. and After I left for the bussiness tour you should take care of our company.. Is that ok??

Rak : Fine Macha..

Ak : Mm.. Book the tickets!! Hurry up and inform me the time...

Rak : Ok da..

He nodded and left. Ashwin continue with his works.

●●●●●

Sivaangi who was busy in the kitchen with her cousins left to check whom,hearing the calling bell. She was surprised seeing her husband early there.

Sk : Enna aachu.... inaikku seekram vanthuten....

Ak : Work seekram mudichuten....

He left to his room while she left to kitchen to make coffee for him. Ashwin came after a hot shower and saw her holding a coffee.

Ak : Sivu.. En dressess konjam pack panni thariya?

Sk : Ethukku?

Ak : One month bussiness tour.. Adhukku..

Sk : Oh.. eppo?

Ak : Naalaikku morning kelabanum....

She nodded lowering her head and left for packing giving the coffee to him. He was on his laptop when she was packing. She was in a verge of tears thinking how will be she alone without his presence. She blinked her tears and packed the bags.

Sk : Pack panniyaachu..

Ak : Thanks ma.... *concentrating on the laptop*

She sat beside him and he was busy working not sparing a glance at her which hurted her more. Her sobbing echoed in his ears.

Ak : Nee en azhure, unakku dha un cousins irukke.. avanga kooda nee jolly ah dhana irukku.... aprom na illanaalum you will be happy, right?? *while working on his laptop*

She shedded silent tears. He chuckled and closed his laptop.

Sk : Yes, na happy ah iruppen.... athum nee ilaama romba romba romba santhoshama iruppen...

She wiped her tears and got up from the bed but stopped by his hold on her wrist. He stood up and wrapped her completely from behind.

Ak : But I can't wifeyyy.... nee ilaama enaala mudiyaadhu....

Thats it she turned and threw herself crying hard. She sobbed in his chest while a tear drop fell from his eyes.

Sk : Vena Ashwineyyy.. enna vittu pogaadha plz....

Her tears made his heart pain. After he felt she relaxed, he pulled back from the hug and wiped her tears.

Ak : Eppovum unna vittu po maaten di... But this a bussiness trip athu mattum illa enakku anga sila vishayangal senju mudikavendiyatha irukku... May be athu unakku abatha irukkum, thats why I can't take you there with me..

She again shedded tears. He sighed and hugged her tightly.

Ak : Plz sivu.... azhatha.... one month dhaana.. seekrom kelambi varen...

She hummed while crying. After a while he somewhat made her calm whispering sweet things to her ears.

Ak : Seri poyi un cousins kooda enjoy pannu po. *wiping her tears*

Sk : Illa.. I want to be with you..

Ak : Ok.. Atleast avanga kitta sollitu va.. unna wait pannitu iruppen la....

Sivaangi came back informing them and sat beside him on the bed and leaned on his chest. He stopped her and pulled her to his lap like her back facing his front. She leaned to his chest while his hands wrapped her waist. They remained silent for sometimes at the same position. He made her turn and held her nape before kissing her forehead.

Ak : Sivu.. Give me a beautiful night before I am leaving..

Mature content (skip if you are uncomfortable)

As he completed, she crashed her lips with his and kissed him like no tomorrow. He pulled her shirt and again kissed her hungrily. Tears were flowing from her cheek, he pulled back from the kiss and kissed her teary eyes and both the cheeks. He again captured her lips deepening it making her moan in the kiss.

He placed open mouth kisses on her neck while removering her bra. He threw the bra on the floor and hovered her but she just rolled and hover him. She cupped and showered open mouth kisses on his whole face.. She removed his shirt and peppered kisses on his well build chest along with his mole.. Her nipples rubbed on his chest making him groan..

Both got undressed completely and he covered them with duvet. He pulled her closer and kissed above her breast, her fingers ran on his hairs while moaning. He came downwards and kissed her buds, slowly placed wet kisses on her breast. He sucked her nipples like a new born baby massaging the other one while she moaned continuosly clutching his hair tightly and repeated the same to another one.

He showered kisses on ger belly and finally to her lower region.. He licked and sucked her clit earning a loud pleasurable moan from her.. He adjusted his member inside her honey spot and entered slowly.. She cried in pleasure.. He was moving slowly first then increased the speed kissing her roughly.. At last both collapsed after a pleasurable love making.. He took her in his embrace and moved her sweaty hair aside kissing her forehead..

Ak : Love you...

Sk : Ashwineyyy..

Ak : Mm..

Sk : Promise me that you will wake me up when you leave..

Ak : Promise me that you won't cry while bidding bye to me...

Sk : Mm...

He smiled and pecked her lips assuring. And both slept snuggling to get eachothers warmth. Morning,Ashwin woke up and noticed his wife sleeping with cute snores hiding her face in crook of his neck. He kissed her earlobe and woke her up.

Sk : Konjam neram ashwineyyy...

Ak : No No No get up seekram nalla baby ah ezhunthiri.. namma airport kku poga venaama..

Sk : Na varala ashwineyyy.. vantha.. enaala thaanga mudiyaadhu.. May be unna poga kooda vida maate.. plz na varala..

Ak : Mm..

Both got up after their morning kiss. Ashwin got ready in his formals and was checking his bag and stuffs while sivaangi stood in a corner controlling his tears as per his promise. It was the time to leave. He came towards her and engulfed into a warm hug.

Ak : I am gonna miss you my sweet little wifeyyy baby..

She didn't reply instead gulped her tears. He pulled back from the hug and kissed her forehead.

Ak : En pondatti azha koodathu.. un cousins kooda happy ah irukanum... crct time la sapdnom.. eppovume enakku video call pannanum.. Inga thaniya irukaatha seriya.. na athai kitta solliruken, un cousins ponathum un amma inga unakku thonaya iruppen seriya.. aprom ethaathu help venumna Rakshan call pannu.. ok ya..

Sk : Hmm.. *controlling her tears*

Ak : Psch!! En chellama, inga vaadi..

He hugged her and that was enough for her.. She cried hard hugging him tightly.

Ak : Azhadha di chellam.. un hubby seekram vanthidren.. plz ma..

Sk : Will... miss... you Ashwineyyy.. *hiccups*

He was hiding his tears cheering himself and also want to calm her with his smile.. He wiped her tears and pecked her lips and moved outside.. He bidded bye to her cousins and told them to take care of his wife.. Giving a final hug he entered inside the car and signed her to smile. She smiled lightly and bidded bye and soon the car left the place.. Sivaangi ran towards her room shedding tears and otherside Ashwin wiped his tears sitting inside the car...

How is it?

Do vote,comnt and support

Tankygirly👀

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

96.4K 9.2K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...
52.7K 5K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
229K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
290K 25.9K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...