Jaune Titanfall (Discontinued)

By Darkdecade97

Jaune was expelled from Beacon after his transcripts were revealed. His Father disowned him and he was abando... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Arknight Battalion Part 1
Arknight Battalion Part 2
Arknight Battalion Part 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

6K 131 54
By Darkdecade97

Vale: Beacon Academy

The Bullhead and the Goblins land in Beacon as they all exit the Aircrafts. Jaune had his Team put Torchwick in a disguise so that no one would recognise him or draw unwanted attention.

Ozpin: Team RWBY please report back to your Dorms. This matter is for us only.

They all nod as they walked back at the Dorms as Blake looks over at the Arknights as she tries to figure out what their plan is. She doesn't trust them. Well so do they.

Ozpin: Let's go.

As the Arknights and Ozpin head for his Office. Jaune had the Team stay in the Goblins while he brought his Lieutenants with him.

Vale: Beacon Academy, Ozpin's Office

Jaune and his Lieutenants are in Ozpin's Office as they have Torchwick sitting in the middle. Ozpin is on his desk with Goodwitch standing beside him.

Jaune looks at Flynt as he sees him doing something in a datapad attached to his wrist, as he hears a beep.

Flynt: We're clear, no bugs in the Office.

Jaune: Good, Roman you can reveal yourself.

Roman: Finally, I'm sick and tired of you guys treating me like a prisoner.

Arslan: Well we have to if we have to put up with the act.

Goodwitch: Wait what's going on?

Ozpin: Well Glynda as you can see Roman Torchwick is the informant of Arcadia's Special Forces.

Roman: And Neo as well, don't forget about her.

Jaune: Is she safe?

Roman: Yup. She knows when to lay low. Anyways when I'm done dealing with Fire Bitch's plans you think me and Neo could join your little group?

Jaune: Sure why not, after all from what your records say you two will be excellent Pilots.

Goodwitch: You can't be serious!

Ozpin: Oh they are Glynda, Arknight Battalion is one of the newly established Elite groups in Arcadia's Military. They bring the best of the best in Remnant.

Jaune: That's right and it's led by yours truly.

As Jaune removed his Helmet revealing himself to Ozpin and Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: Wait Mr. Arc?!

Jaune: Yes that's me.

Goodwitch; You're leading this Unit?!

Jaune: Yup, approved by my Grandfather and the Elder Arcs.

Ozpin: Yes Glynda, Jaune is the leader of this group and all of them are comprised of former Huntsmen in training students from the 4 different Academies.

Sun: Does she have a problem with Jaune being our leader Ozpin?

Arslan: And does she know now that Jaune's transcripts were created by his Family for reasons we rather not say.

Flynt: Because she won't believe him.

Ozpin: She does not sadly.

Sun: A shame.

Goodwitch: Why I never! If you were students here you would've been in trouble for your attitudes!

Nebula: Well News flash we arent and we are at a better position then we were when we were Huntsmen in Training.

Jaune: Yup, thanks to Arcadia's very harsh Military Training. These guys can take down Huntsmen easily.

Ozpin: Speaking of which where are Mr. Ren, Ms. Valkyrie and Team CFVY?

Jaune: In the Goblins.

Ozpin: I see, now then on to business. Roman what have you got for us? Who are you working for?

Roman: I'm working for a woman named Cinder Fall. She is the brains of the operation, she tasked me, well forced me to steal all the Dust around Vale for the White Fang.

Jaune: Why?

Roman: To load up a train they have set up in Mt. Glenn.

Arslan: Mt. Glenn? Isn't that place swarming with Grimm?

Flynt: Yes and that is a good reason why the White Fang are operating there, because no one would think to check there because of the Grimm swarms.

Roman: Bingo! Anyway, she has two lackeys with her, a girl with Green hair named Emerald Sustrai and a guy with silver hair and has prosthetic legs named Mercury Black. Oh and I heard she has another lackey with her but he doesn't show up often. He's essentially her spy.

Jaune: Can I take a guess and say this guy's name is Alister Kurokoko.

Roman: Yup that's him. Cinder told us that he already has the pieces in place and one reason was because of you Jaune.

Sun: He essentially replaced Jaune to get close with Team RWBY and Pyrrha.

Roman: Ding, ding, ding. You are correct.

Goodwitch: Ozpin this is bad, we already have a spy in Beacon and we didn't know about it.

Brawn: Yeah nice job you guys, real nice job.

Nebula: I bet you had a cocky ass smirk when you found out about Jaune's transcripts so easily. But couldn't see through this, you are absolutely useless.

Goodwitch just glares at them but the Arknights don't give a shit.

Ozpin: How did you know that Alister was a spy, Jaune?

Jaune: When Ren told me about him, I looked him up in the Database and found out he is a wanted criminal that is situated in Mistral.

Sun: Your getting lazy Old man, how the hell did you not see this?

Brawn: Yeah, did you not bother to check your students records. I mean why did you focus more on Jaune and not that Girl who we just found out from the Database is a member of the White Fang.

Nebula: How did Jaune get the worst treatment or is this just favouritism on RWBY's part?

Ozpin: I assure you all, there is no favouritism here whatsoever.

Roman: Well hate to break it to you Oz, these guys don't seem convince.

Jaune: Roman do you have a picture of them?

Roman: I do. Neo took this picture during one of our meetings.

As Roman shows them a picture of Cinder and her lackeys from his Scroll.

Goodwitch focused more on Cinder.

Ozpin: Is something wrong Glynda?

Goodwitch: That's the Girl that Ms. Rose and I encountered.

Ozpin: I see.

Meanwhile Jaune and his Team are looking at the Database and discussing with Roman about their plan.

Jaune: Anything?

Flynt: No, empty. Any info about them dosent exist. The only thing we found about Mercury is that his father was an Assassin and that's it.

Jaune: Hmmmm, Roman are there any other plans Cinder has for you?

Roman: So far it's only Dust, the ones who know her plans are her lackeys. I'll have Neo relay to you anything that comes up.

Jaune: I see. Then we best let you go back to your employers.

Nebula: But Jaune that would give the Arcadian Military a bad name. If they find out Roman escaped from our custody.

Jaune: It won't be if we give custody of Roman to the Vale Police Department.

Sun: Oh! I get the idea, show them that Vale is incompetent and that they need our help.

Jaune: Yup.

Roman: Ha! I like the way you think kid.

Jaune: Here's a communicator Roman and also one for Neo. Once you find the chance to get out of Cinder's hands, contact us and we can bail you out.

Roman: You got it.

Arslan: And what about Alister?

Jaune: Let him play his little game and spring the trap when he thinks he has the advantage.

Brawn: So essentially watch his whole world fall apart in front of him.

Jaune: Yup, this will be fun.

As Jaune and the other faced Ozpin as they were done with their conversation.

Jaune: Ozpin, we are giving Roman to the Vale Police Department.

Goodwitch: What, why?

Arslan: So that he can escape and return back to his employers. His employers don't know he was captured after all, the White Fang in the Docks were all eliminated so no one knows what happened. So we need to make this quick.

Brawn: Plus it can make the Vale Council look incometent and we can swoop in and show Vale we are very effective than their Police.

Ozpin: I see. Then we best get to it, I'll contact the Council and have someone pick him up.

Jaune: I'll have Ren place the trap so Roman can escape them easily and don't worry we won't kill them.

Ozpin: I understand, I already sent them a message and they said they'll send someone to pick him up now.

Jaune: Then let's go.

As all of them head to the Elevators as they head to the Courtyard of Beacon. On their way there they ran into Team RWBY, Pyrrha, and Alister.

Nebula: Great more drama.

Coco: 10 bucks say they'll do something stupid.

Arslan: Knowing them, they will.

As the Team of Students see Ozpin alongside the Arknights escorting Roman out as Blake decided to march towards them.

Blake: Headmaster what's happening with Torchwick?

Ozpin: He's being taken to Vale custody as the Arcadian Military decided to give Torchwick to the Vale Council to answer for his crimes.

Blake nods but has a feeling that something is wrong, meanwhile Pyrrha observes the Arknights as she feels like they seem familiar.

Flynt: Cops are here, come on let's go.

As they escort Roman and give him to the Vale Police as they see him being shoved in the Police Car as they drive off.

Jaune: Is it done?

Ren: It's done.

Jaune: Good, everyone we're leaving. Ozpin we'll return back to Vale for the Vytal Festival after we finish some business back at Arcadia.

Ozpin: Of course, I understand.

As they all head back to the Goblin, Pyrrha stops them.

Pyrrha: Wait!

Jaune: Do you need something from us?

Pyrrha: What happened to my Team Members?

Jaune: Who are they?

Pyrrha: Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie.

Nora: What do you want from us you bitch!

Jaune: Ren, get Nora back to the Goblin now!

As Jaune removes a faceplate as he stares directly at Pyrrha as he glares at her.

Jaune: Just you wait Nikos, at some point in time everything you know will come crashing down and I don't want you crawling up to me begging for forgiveness. Understand? You mean nothing to me.

As Jaune puts the faceplate back as he head backs to the Goblin as Pyrrha just watches as they take off.

Neptune: Was that necessary?

Jaune: I have no idea what Alister did to them. Either they really betrayed me or there was foul play involved. Flynt how goes research about Alister?

Flynt: We are still finding anything interesting about him, but it says here he has multiple criminal records and murders.

Ivori: I found something, it says here that his Semblance is some sort of Mind Control.

Jaune: Mind Control you say?

Ivori: Yes, it says that whoever he has Mind Control will get sudden headaches if they think of the subject that he told them to forget.

Jaune: I see.

Flynt: You think that's what happened to them?

Velvet: Knowing Team RWBY, Ruby would most likely be the target for Alister. Weiss, Blake, and Yang have no interest in Jaune whatsoever so it will be easier for Alister to control them as for Pyrrha well....

Ren: It's a 50/50 for her.

Jaune: We just have to figure it out, once we head back to base. We have a lot of work to do.

As all of them nod as they head back to Arcadia.

Meanwhile in Beacon. Minutes before they took off, Pyrrha wonders why Jaune acted like that but got a headache when she thought about Jaune.

Alister: Hey Pyrrha you okay?

Pyrrha: Oh, yeah I am.

Alister: Who was that guy in the Armor anyway?

Pyrrha: I.....

Then all of a sudden Pyrrha got a headache.

Pyrrha: Actually I don't know, but he looked really familiar.

Alister: Anyway, let's head back to Beacon we have to get Class.

Pyrrha: Right....

As Pyrrha and Alister walk back to Beacon. Ozpin watches the two as he messages Qrow to return back to Beacon as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 6.2K 52
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him. He was beaten, bullied, and humiliated...
82.2K 2K 16
Jaune Arc, a man that was sent to the 4 Kingdoms to hide from his Father. Just like with the rest of his Siblings, due to War caused by their Father...
30.4K 861 35
After his Transcripts are revealed to be false, Jaune is expelled but is allowed to return for his 2nd year. Jaune travels across Remnant and finds h...
4.3K 102 15
After Jaune was expelled from Beacon, teams SSSN and CFVY decided to go with him and they appeared in an entirely new universe.