tentacles X nightmare (smut)

By 1ce_cr3am_s4ndwich

A surprisingly wholesome story? But obviously super kinky sex a lot but it's still sweet. More

first part (smut)
over reacting (fluff/angst)
come back (angst/fluff)
bathtime (smut)
jealousy (smut)
sleepy's day 1/2(fluff)
sleepy's day 2/2 (smut)
dopey's day 1/2(smut/fluff)
dopey's day 2/2 (fluff/smut)
Henry's day 1/2 (fluff)
Henry's day 2/2 (smut)
grumpy's day 1/2
grumpy's day 2/2 (smut)
all four (smut)
I draw them.

a normal day (smut)

9.7K 72 33
By 1ce_cr3am_s4ndwich

Nightmare pov:

I woke up the next morning to Henry nudging my cheek "*yawn* morning Henry" I said rubbing my eye. Henry always wakes up early and then wakes me up because he gets really bored. I had grown use to it and even got rid of my alarm cloke since he always woke me up. "You sleep alright?" I asked. He made a high pitched gurgle or a happy gurgle "heh I'm glad" I scratched the bottom of him getting a little gurgle from him before sitting up. The rest of them were still asleep meaning I had control over them. When they woke up they would take back control as long as I wasn't doing anything to important. I sat at the edge of my bed stretching to wake myself up. I was still naked from last night. Smirked remembering everything from last night. Henry rubbed my neck sensing my thoughts I assume. I stroked him a little before standing up and starting to get dressed. I out come black shorts on a white shirt that got covered in goop and became black, and a nice hoodie with a connected pocket. I left my room and started going down the stairs. As I did dopey slowly started to wake up. I only noticed him as I got the the bottom of the stairs and he started wiggling around to wake himself up "oh sup dopey" I said continuing to the kitchen. He plopped himself on my head lazily as a reply "pfft- same" I said opening the door to the kitchen. It was only early and everyone else liked to sleep in so I had the place to myself for at least a couple hours, well we I should say. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a box of cereal. As I placed the box down Henry got my a bowl from the cupboard under the table and dopey grabbed a spoon "thanks boys" I said petting them both. I grabbed a carton of milk and placed it in the side. As I was about to pour the cereal dopey nudged me "hmm? What is it" he gestured to the milk "dopey for the last fuckin time we are not pouring milk being cereal. That's a crime I'm not willing to commit" I said annoyed. He let out a sort of drowned growl untill Henry dumped him. They both started what looked like an argument and I continued my breakfast not really phased by the two. Once I was done I sat down and started eating my breakfast. Dopey whent in my pocket and grabbed my phone passing it to me "thanks" I said unlocking it. I opened Sbotify (no) and when to my library. I had four play list each titled after the names of the tentacles. Each had their own style and taste in music so I made play list for them to make it easier "whoever taps the table first gets their music played" I said not wanting another fight about music to break out. Henry dashed for the table while dopey took a sec to take in what I had said, by the time he did he had lost. Dopey gurgled st me but I shut him down "fair is fair. After two songs I'll switch to yours" I said reminding him of our agreement. I started playing Henry's music which consists of chill happy music. One of his favourite artist was cave town. They all had different tastes in music and I didn't mind any of them. Dopey had a weird taste in music but not in a bad way. His was more weird creepy but also a vibe at the same time? Hid favourite artist was sodikken. Grumpy's taste for music was just angry hard core kinda music but also sad music and his favourite artist was NF. It was a lot different from the other threes but I still liked it. And Sleepy's music was anything lofi basically. He fell asleep listening to it anyway. But if I guessed a favourite artist it would probably be Shiloh dynasty. At the moment lemon bit was playing and Henry was moving to the music while dopey lay on the table moving the tip of himself side to side to the heats of the music. I continued eating my food untill it was all done and I put it in the sink. As I washed my dish grumpy slowly started waking up and when he did he rammed into my head "ow! What's that for?" I said looking at him. He stared at me for a second before pointing to the speaker that was currently playing dopey's first song "I'm not playing your music yet" I said. He rammed into my arm which annoyed me "after dopey has had his two songs you'll get yours ok? The world doesn't revolve around you" I said tapping the top of him with the spoon I was cleaning. He hid down by my leg clearly in a mood. He always had something to complain about, it's why the name grumpy was so perfect. I put the dishes on the rack and whent outside to have a smoke. I always had a smoke in the morning just to make me relaxed for the day. As I pulled out a lighter and whent to grab the cigarette from the table Henry smacked my hand "*sigh* Henry we have been over this. I'm not gonna stop smoking just because you don't like it. I already cut down a lot and it just helps take the edge off alright?" Henry was highly against me smoking. He hated just about anything that was bad for me and it was annoying at times. But at the same time he's helped me a lot. I use to smoke almost a pack a day but Henry managed to cut it down to only one cigarette a day. I know it's not great but it's still a lot better. He also made me diet more. I had a bad habit of only eating one pack of crisps a day. I'm very thankful for everything Henry has done, and not just Henry. They have all improved my life I some way... Well maybe not grumpy, the only thing grumpy has done to improve my life is sex other than that he can go fuck himself. After my cigarette I headed inside to watch some TV and wait for everyone else to wake up.

Two hours later of random TV:

We were all watching down horror show thing when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs "*yawn* morning boss, grumpy, dopey, Henry, sleepy" killer said walking into the living room. Henry made a gurgle sound at him and dopey wiggled in the air but grumpy just ignored him "morning killer. Sleepy is still asleep btw" I said. He chuckled slightly "of course he is" killer said "what we watching?" He asked "not sure I stopped paying attention tbh" I said a but bored "oof slow day. What's the plan for today anyway" he asked "as soon as everyone has woken up and eaten something we are having a meeting to discuss a few things and then training" I said "sounds fun" killer said walking tot he kitchen. At that moment I felt a little tap on my shoulder. When I turned to look I see sleepy had finally woken up "morning sleepy you ok?" I asked. He gave a tired gurgle before slithering into my pocket. He spent most of his time in there when he didnt want to deal with life "lucky" I said continuing to watch TV.

After a little while everyone finally woke up and ate food and we all had our meeting then headed for the training room "alright you four I'm gonna need to take control" I said. Three of them left without a problem but grumpy stayed "grumpy we talked about this. You can't be in the fight too it's to hard to try keep you safe" I said. He looked at me annoyed "you remember what happened last time?" Horror asked. Grumpy stayed quite for a second before finally leaving. "Thank god" I said "definitely suits the name grumpy" dust pointed out "yep". The rest of the day was basically spent training with a couple lunch breaks. In the afternoon I retired to my office to do some work and then at night whent back to my room to sleep "god what a day" I said falling into the bed. The four came out again like always and said there hellos "you guys want stuff to mess with or you good?" I asked. They all signalled they wanted to play. I got a box out from the draw and gave it to them. Inside it was filled with little fidget toys. Like Rubix cubes and fidget spinners and shit. It was hard keeping them entertained and this seemed to be the best thing for keep them busy. They all picked out toys and began messing around with them while I sat up on the bed looking at random stuff on my phone. After a while I started looking at weird stuff that lead to one thing and then another and before I knew it I was looking at different porn. I started feeling aroused reading different pornographic comics. I had made this mistake a few times and was gonna be reminded why it was a mistake pretty soon. The four boys sensed I was getting aroused and began putting away the fidget toys. I wasn't really paying attention untill I suddenly got flipped over into my stomach. "Wha- guys?" They lifted me up on all fours and began pulling my pants down "guys c'mon I was just reading something this isn't necessary" I said. They didn't really listen. Anytime I was a little horny and we were alone they always took the opportunity to pleasure me. One times I was in a bathroom stall and started thinking about something that turned me on and they ended up fucking me in the public bathrooms. It was their favourite thing to do but could be inconvenient when you didn't really want to have sex at that moment. They began pulling my pants down and rubbing my pelvis trying to get my to summon my ecto body. I hesitated but after a while if them teasing me I finally gave in and started summoning my female ecto body. They all let out happy gurgles as I did so. Once it was fully summoned they waisted no time and started playing with my clit and breasts. I let out moans as they teased me. Grumpy summoned more tentacles from my back to help. He was the only one able to summon more tentacles to use. I couldn't either and wasn't sure how he did it. As far as I knew he could only summon three more but had full control over them and when he whent away they all disappeared. They nicked me onto my side and grumpy used the tentacle to lift my right leg up into the air. He only ever use more tentacle when he wanted to really pleasure me. I got a little anxious knowing it was gonna get rough and they sensed it. Henry came up and nuzzled my cheek which cheered me up a bit. They continued to tease me untill sleepy started slithering into my pussy. I flinched slightly before relaxing and letting out a moan. Grumpy summoned the all three tentacles and used them to hold my legs open. I burried my fave into my pillow moaning as I was pleasured all over. I still had a shirt on but they didn't really seem to care that much. Once sleepy was in Henry slither along side then in me and then grumpy did. They didn't move at all just waited making me more sensitive and desperate. Dopey started rubbing at my ass and before I could say anything he aggressively shoved himself in. I let out a shout that I quickly muffled with the pillow. It was rare they did anal so I wasn't to use to it. I could feel all of them squirming around inside me and I desperately wanted them to just fuck me senseless already. They started to slowly thrust with sleepy giving off a low vibration at the same time. I moaned gripping my pillow and squinting my eyes. It felt really good but I still wanted more and they knew it. Over time they got more and more rough with me and J got louder and louder. Grumpy moved on of his tentacles up to my mouth and used it to deep throat me. As soon as it was as far down as it could go every single tentacle that was in me started thrusting and pounding me at full speed and straight. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs but the tentacle fucking my mouth stopped me. I was being destroyed from every hole and I lived everything about it. Sleepy did his full vibrations which only made it better. They where so rough I was being tossed around in the bed side to side. I gripped the sheets for dear life but to no avail. Grumpy used the two tentacles that are keeping my legs open to lift me back up onto all fours and moved the tentacles up my shirt to my breasts. They began to grope my breasts only adding to the insane amount of pleasure I was getting. It wasn't too often they used there full strength to destroy me, the last time was about six months. I always ended up crippled the next morning but I didn't mind. I suddenly felt myself aggressively orgasm but they didn't even care a little. They all kept going if not even more aggressively than before. I felt myself get over stimulated and after another few minutes came again. This kept happening making me more stimulated every time untill I felt like I was loosing my mind. Grumpy moved the tentacle that was in my throat and took it out. I immediately let out loud screams of bliss and begs as he moved the tentacle down to my pussy. He used it to aggressively rub my clit making me cum again almost instantly. He rubbed my clit so hard and rough it started to feel sore. I was barely able to speak at this point but managed to get one thing out "AAAAHHH~!! T-TOO MMMAAHH~! MUCH~!" I screamed praying the others wouldn't hear me.

Another half our if this whent by untill I felt like I was going insane and they finally stopped. I had lost count how many orgasm I had but it was over 20 at least. They all slowly slithered out of me and grumpy unsummoned the three extra tentacles. As soon as everyone was out I collapsed into the bed twitching and panting. I still couldn't even think properly. They all came up to me absolutely dripping in cum. They rubbed themselves off on the blanket and tried to comfort me. They nuzzled my cheek sweetly letting me know they were there for me and I was ok. I always felt a weird sense of safety when they did this. Even grumpy would be affectionate and make sure I was alright. Sleepy whent over and pulled the blanket up over us. They all snuggled around me with dopey going between my arms and resting the tip of himself next to my head in the pillow. I hugged him tightly snuggling my face into him a bit. He slither up to he was just above my head and patted the top of my head. We all cuddled up together and very quickly fell asleep.

Bonus:

The next day nightmare was unable to move his body and the four boys spent the day taking care of him. And yes everyone in the bad guys heard him but didn't say anything just joked about it privately.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed good chance in making this a story and then forgetting about it lol.

(11 July)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 32.4K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
141K 5.1K 39
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...