Last First Kiss(Louis Tomlins...

By _ashmartin_

Being a famous actress, is amazing. Being a young, inspiration to young girls, is a dream come true. Being... More

Last First Kiss
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sequel

Chapter 1

14.9K 290 701
By _ashmartin_

Hazel's P.O.V.

"Hazel could you help me with the dishes." My mum said once we were all finished our dinner.

"Sure." I said smiling sweetly at her.

The whole night Harry was sending glares Taylor's way. If looks could kill..... He seemed pretty happy when he left a few minutes ago.

"Thanks Anne, for dinner." Liam said being the responsible one.

"Don't thank me it was all Hazel." My mum said making me blush.

"Thanks Haz(Hey-z, not ha-z like Harry.)" Liam said pecking my cheek.

"Here I'll help you with that." Zayn said taking the plates from mum.

"You boys are so thoughtful." Mum said holding a hand to her heart.

She kissed my forehead before saying goodnight to everyone else.

"So Zayn, where are you from?" I said as he helped me wash the dishes.

"Bradford, but not I live in London." He said grabbing a rag to dry the warm, glass plates.

"I've been through Bradford before. It's nice. I also live in London now." I said smiling.

"Oh really, you far from Harry's. We all live in the same complex."

"No way, really? I live in the flat above Harry's. I'm surprised I never met you guys before."

"I'm not. Harry is very protective over his big sister. He told us all what not to do while we're here." He said chuckling.

"Like what." I said flashing him a cheeky grin.

"Like how we aren't allowed to stare at you too long, which is hard, because you are quite the looker." He said winking at me.

"Oh really, you aren't so bad yourself Malik." I said smirking at him.

"Well, he also wants to keep you, oh how do I put this,"innocent." Zayn said putting hand quotes around innocent.

"My baby brother thinks I'm innocent huh? Wait until he finds out about my bellybutton ring and tattoo." I said chuckling.

"That will be a sight to see." He said also laughing. "Where's your tattoo?"

"I have two actually. One on my ankle and one on the left side of my back."

"Nice, I have most of mine on my arms, but I have one right here and a few on my chest." He said pointing to his v-line.

"Nice, I like the ones on your arms. I like the ZAP one especially. I love comic books." I gushed.

"Really? People always think of me kinda geeky for liking them." He shrugged.

"Same, but your no geek." I said tapping his nose.

"Same to you, if anything you are quite a got geek." He said smirking at me.

"You are more flirty than people give you credit for Malik." I said winking at him, I started to leave the kitchen before I heard Zayn bid a goodnight.

I smiled to myself as I walked to my room.

I changed into a pair of black sweats and a hot pink sports bra. I left my curly hair fall down my back before I climbed into bed.

I turned off the light, before slipping in my headphones to listen to some soft music.

I decided to give One Direction's music a go since they all seem so nice. I haven't listened to them much before just a little on the radio here and there.

I played a song called Little Things before, prying my eyes closed. I keep tossing and turning, so I insisted on listening to the whole album.

There music was well written. You could tell each song meant something to them. It was quite beautifu actually.

After finishing Take me Home and Up all Night, I looked over at my clock to see it was now 2:30 a.m.

I groaned before climbing out of bed. I slipped on my onsie and my slippers, before quietly opening my window.

I coutiously climed out, using the little vine wrapped ladder on the side. Once I was close enough to the ground. I jumped down onto the green grass.

I walked along our fence, to the very end of the property. There was my place.

I always came here just to get some air, blow off some steam, or even cry a little. I wanted to look strong on the outside, when really on the inside I'm weak.

I climbed up, into the tree, sitting in the tallest branch. The tree was so tall, you could see most of Holmes Chapel from up here.

I saw all of the twinkling stars above, making pictures with my imagination. I sighed, smiling.

I heard some crunches, almost if someone had stepped on a pile of leaves.

I looked below to see no one was there. When i heard it again, I ignored it until it seemed to get closer and closer.

My heart was crazy enough to be outside at almost 3 in the morning. You know besides me.

"Nice view." I heard a soft voice saw from below.

I jumped making me lose my balance. I slipped off of the tree branch, waiting for the impact of the hard ground, but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see shining blue ones looking down at me.

"You alright love?" He questioned with his charming accent.

"Louis, you scared me half to death." I said holding my heart.

He just chuckled, smiling down at me. I smacked his arm, trying not to show my smile. "It's not funny!"

"Than why are you laughing?" He said smirking at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, and he did it back.

I realized he still had me in his strong arms and I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. Why am I blushing, I NEVER blush.

Louis must have realized also, because his cheeks also turned a slight pink.

He set me down on my feet, but I stumbled almost falling again.

He caught me before I face planted into the ground, holding me close in his arms.

"You just can't keep away can you." He whispered into my ear, but I could hear the smirk in his voice.

He set me back up on my feet, helping me balance before he let go.

"Thanks Lou." I said pecking his cheek.

"No need to thank me love." He winked.

"So mind telling me what you are doing out here?" I smirked at him.

"I could ask the same to you Styles. Why were you sitting in a tree at bloody 3 in the morning?" he smirked right back.

"Come on I'll show you." I said taking his hand. He helped me climb up, by giving me a boost.

"Not to close to my bum." I smacked his hand away, making him chuckle.

Once I was at the top, I held my hand out for him to take. He grabbed it, pulling himself up.

He gasped once he looked out.

"Isn't it beautiful." I whispered also amazed.

"No the most beautiful thing I've seen." He smiled his warm smile my way.

I blushed again. What is going on with me.

"So is this where you sneak off to, when you want to be alone?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ever since I was 8. When my mum and dad divorced, I took it really hard. I was tired putting on a brave face for everyone, when I really wasn't OK." I hadn't realized a tear fall down my cheek until Louis wiped it away with his thumb.

I sniffled before smiling at him. "What about you? Any secret hideout I should know of?"

"Yes actually. There is this little pond with a bench a little ways down from my house. I used it for the same reasons you probably do. Relax, blow of some steam." He said not taking his eyes off the view.

"I would love to see it someday." I said smiling sweetly.

"And I would love to take you there." He said looking into my green eyes and smiling.

"We should probably go to bed it's almost 4." I said chuckling.

"After you." Lou said winking at me. I blushed for the third time tonight before climbing my way down to the ground.

Louis wasn't far behind, and he jumped to the ground landing in his two feet, once he was close enough.

"Shall we." He said holding out his hand. I gladly accepted before he lead me inside.

"How did you get out here without waking anyone up?" He said stopping for a second.

"That's what a window is for." I said winking at him.

"You are not as innocent as Harry says you are." He smirked.

I shrugged. "Like I told Zayn, he is going to flip a table when he find out about my belly button ring and tattoos."

"Bad girl." He purred. "I like it."

"Where are your tattoos?" He asked curiously.

"I have a four leaf clover on my ankle for luck and a dandelion with the seeds flying away on the left side of my back for hope." I said shyly.

"Can I see your belly pirecing?" He said shyly.

I nodded, giggling. I lifted my shirt up just enough for him to see my aqua blue piercing. His hand brushed my stomach, filling it with butterflies.

"Hot." He muttered.

"Hot huh?" I smirked.

He face palmed. "I said that out loud didn't I?"

I nodded, blushing furiously. "Well you deserve to know how beautiful you are." He whispered closer to my face. He moved a piece of stray hair from my face, making the skin he touched tingle.

"We should, ahh, go back to bed." I said coughing awkwardly.

"Yeah, here let me help you up." He said lifting me up onto the ladder.

I climbed my way up the ladder, landing safely in my room.

"How are you getting up?" I said looking down at Louis. He just shrugged and I waved him up.

He climbed the ladder, and I helped him into my room through the little window.

"Thanks Haz." He said pecking my forehead. "Night." He said before quietly walking back to his room which was across the hall.

I could hear the sound of the floorboards creaking, as he made his way into bed.

After removing my onsie and slippers, I lay in bed smiling about what just happened.

I woak up the next morning, hearing the birds flying around my window. The sun was peaking through my shades making me squint.

I headed to the bathroom to brush my hair, but realized it was in perfect ringlets down my bare back.

I wasn't like most girls that had to do hours fixing their bed head, I always woak up with my hair perfect.

My little mascara from last night had faded leaving me at my natural state. I hated make up, I normally didn't and when I did it was barely anything.

I realized I was only wearing my hot pink sports bra and sweats so I slipped my onsie back on.

I made my way downstairs to see only Liam was awake.

"Li!" I shouted jumping in his arms. He chuckled, but still caught me.

"And how are you this morning Hazel." He said in a posh accent. I giggled, before hopping down and running to the kitchen.

"I hungry." I heard a sleepy Niall said patting his tummy.

"Aww you want pancakes?" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. He nodded still pouting.

I ruffled his hair before getting out all of the ingredients. Harry has always told me how much Niall eats, so I made him over a dozen pancakes and coated them in butter and syrup.

"Will you marry me?" He asked looking at the pancakes hungeraily.

"No she can't." Harry said sternly from behind me. I rolled my eyes, but than smiled at Niall when I handed him the stack of pancakes.

"Did you make any for us?" Liam said, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Of course, here you guys go." I placed a big plate filled with about two dozen pancakes on it, on the table.

"Thanks Haz." Harry said pecking my cheek.

Liam, Niall, and Harry were now stuffing their faces with the pancakes I just made. I laughed before grabbing a glass and filling it with orange juice.

"Who wants the honors of waking up Zayn? Not it!" Niall shouted. The other guys both screamed not it, even a sleepy looking Louis screamed not it.

"Sorry Hazel." Louis said once he passed me. He pecked my forehead before sitting at the table with the others.

"Why? What's wrong with waking Zayn up?" I said before taking a sip of my drink.

"He doesn't wake up, it take almost for an hour." Harry said rolling his eyes.

"If I can wake him up in ten minutes, will you take me to get ice cream?" I pleaded.

"Of course, but you won't be able to." Liam said chuckling.

"Good luck." They all called as I made my way up to Zayn's room.

I opened the door, quietly walking to his bed. He looked so cute when he slept. I mentally face palmed myself. Not the time. I thought.

"Zayn." I whispered shaking his slightly. Nothing.

I said it a little louder, shaking him harder. Again. Nothing.

"ZAYN!" I shouted. More. Nothing.

I than got and idea and I got onto the bed, straddling him. "Zayn, Niallier broke your mirror." I said smirking.

"That's what they said last time and they just tricked me." He mubled half asleep.

"Dang it." I muttered. I squealed as Zayn pulled me down onto the bed with him. He wrapped his arms firmly around my waist. He cuddled his head into the crook of my neck.

"Much better." He said smiling, but he still didn't open his eyes.

"Zayn, I'm gonna lose the bet." I whined.

"What are they promising you?" He said quickly.

"Ice cream."

"I'll buy you all the ice cream you want, not cuddle with me." He said pulling me closer to him, if that was possible.

I mumbled a yes into his neck, before falling asleep on Zayn's bare chest.

Bare? Oh no! "Zayn please, tell me you have pants on."

"You wish." He smirked.

"What?!" I screamed.

"Kidding, kidding. I have sweats on." He said chuckling. I sighed and noticed he had fallen back asleep. i just shrugged before letting sleep take over me.

"Zayn, get off my sister." Harry growled.

Zayn just pulled me closer, making Harry's jaw clench.

He pulled me off of Zayn, making Zayn groan.

"I'm tierd, carry me." I said to Harry, holding my arms up. He chuckled before carrying me downstairs.

"I want my bed." I groaned.

I heard a couple of voice chuckle beside me and I opened my eyes to see I was laying on top of all of the boys, except Zayn.

Before I could even ask where he was he came downstairs. He didn't have a shirt on and his sweats hung low around his waist.

"Zayn get some clothes on." Harry said rolling his green eyes.

"I don't think Hazel minds." He said smirking. They all looked at me and I nodded.

"I have NO problem." I said staring at his abs. I looked up at Harry to see he was mad.

"Aww don't get your boxers in a twist, we are just messing with you." I said poking his dimples.

Harry and I could have sworn Louis let out a breath they were holding. I went up to Zayn and high fived him.

"I'm going to get dressed, becasue someone owes me ice cream." I said winking at Zayn.

"Wait, Louis where were you last night?" Niall said looking at Lou.

"No where." He said winking at me. My cheeks flushed, but I quickly ran up the stairs to my room.

I closed my door, sliding down it.

Why do I keep blushing?

I walked over to my closet putting on a red tank top and a navy blue beanie, I also found my high wasted British flag shorts and slid them on.

I climbed down the stairs after I slid on my navy blue flip flops.

"It only took you ten minutes." Niall said astonished.

"It takes like an hour maybe two for another girl I've met to get ready." Zayn said also surprised.

"Well I'm not like other girls." I said winking at Louis.

"So are we getting ice cream or....?" I said walking towards the door. When I walked by Zayn I used my hand to close his mouth.

"Don't wanns catch flies." I said winking at him.

"Come on, let's go to Vicky's." Harry said grabbing my hand.

Vicky's is the ice cream parlor we ALWAYS go to. They have the best ice cream and everyone is so nice.

"We will have two vanilla cones, two cups of chocolate, and two with strawberry." Harry said winking at me once he ordered the strawberry. It is my favorite flavor ever.

"Thanks Harbear!" I said pecking his cheek.

"Don't call me that." He muttered, blushing.

I chuckled before sitting down in between Liam and Louis. Harry soon came after, sitting across from me.

"Mmmmm, heaven in a cup." I said taking a spoonful of my ice cream.

I saw that Louis was also eating a cup of strawberry ice cream.

"You like strawberry too?" We both said at the same time, making us both laugh.

Once we calmed down, we realized everyone was staring at us.

"Run?" Lou whispered into my ear."

"On three. 1.....2...3!" I yelled the last part and Lou and I both ran back to the house.

The others were close behind, but eventually gave up. Louis and I ran into the house sitting on the couch, but when i jumped I landed on his lap.

"Sorry." I said quickly removing myself from his lap and sitting next to him.

"You're cute when you blush." He said smiling at me.

We were both interrupted by the other boys running through the door.

"Where have you all been." I said smirking.

"Evil." Zayn said smirking back.

"But you all love me." I said putting on my innocent face.

They all muttered yeah before I looked at the clock.

"Holy carrots, it's already 10." I said gasping.

"Yeah when you sleep until 8 with Zaynie here, it flies by fast." Harry snickered.

"You guys want to watch a movie?" I said ignoring Harry.

They all said yes and we ended up watching Mean Girls.

When the movie was over, I walked up the stairs going to my room after I had said goodnight.

I put on a large long sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts before sliding into bed.

I had the same problem I did that last night, I couldn't sleep.

I opened my door a little to see if anyone else was awake. I didn't see anyone until I looked into Louis room to see he was sitting up in bed, on his phone.

The room was dark, so the only way I saw him was by the slight light of his phone.

I picked up a pad of paper and a sharpie and wrote Hey in big letters.

I help it up and Louis noticed, smiling at me.

He found a pad of paper and a pen and wrote Hi with a smiley face.

We did this continuously for about an hour before I asked if he wanted to go back to "our spot."

He agreed and slid a shirt over his bare chest. He quietly tiptoed to my room, giving me a hug.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered making my heart flutter. "Window." I nodded and grabbed his hand pulling him to the window.

"I feel like James Bond." He said while climbing down the ladder.

I laughed as I watched him still in my room.

"OK, your turn." He said once he jumped down. I climbed down the ladder, and jumped down landing in Louis' arms.

"Got ya." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes but then laughed.

He still was carrying me bridal style and he started running to the tree. I giggled as he ran faster and I was bumping up and down in his arms.

"There you are princess." He said setting me down.

"Why thank you." I said holding back a laugh.

We both climbed up the tree, sitting on the same branch we were sitting on the night before.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as he talked about his family and friends back in Doncaster.

I told him about my childhood and some stories about Harry that made him laugh. I also told him how my best friend Shannon, was in love with Harry.

"We should come up here every night." He said sighing.

"OK, every night at 3, we both come to this spot." I said shaking his hand.

I yawned and nuzzled my head into Lou's chest.

"You want me to take you to bed?" He said looking down at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

I nodded and he helped me climb down after he did himself.

He picked me up bridal style and this time walked back to the house. He was humming a song I think was on their new album.

"That song is pretty." I said looking up at him.

"Your pretty." He said kissing my nose. I scrunched up my nose making him laugh.

"Up you go." He said giving me a boost to the ladder.

I gave him a hand once I had gotten up and he climbed back into my room.

"Night Haz." He said pecking my forehead.

 "Stay with me." I whispered. He nodded and climbed into bed next to me.

"Your brother is going to kill me." He said chuckling.

"I won't let him." I said kissing his nose.

"Night Louis."

"Night Haz."

With thoes words and the memories from tonight in my head, I fell asleep with no problem.

OK so this is the start of this book. I will update it after my other books are finished, but I wanted to give you guys a little taste.

COMMENT VOTE FAN INBOX ME!

Xoxo Ashley!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 64 23
15 year old Lauren Styles always considered Harry, her brother, one if her best friends. Then, he disappears on your with his band without telling he...
10.7K 283 29
When you think of one direction, you think of the millions of screaming girls. That includes me, but I'm different from my fellow fandom. You see I'm...
77.6K 1.1K 76
Diana styles it's the young sister of the pop star and member of one direction Harry styles . She had a rough past , that she's too embarrassed to t...
Camp Mofo By Jess

Fanfiction

2.9K 73 32
When Jess and her friends go to their favorite music camp for the summer she knew they would have a great summer. Then the kicker. One Direction is a...