My Brother's Girlfriend

By Alex_Knight_

Alex Grey has never really loved anyone, she has always had one night stands. But what happens when she meets... More

---------------------------------------------------------------
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31

25

665 16 1
By Alex_Knight_

"What was going on that we were called so early?" Keane asked sitting down on one of the couches.

"Well, Alex got some information about Ivan. His right hand man is throwing a party not far from here, he knows the answers to our questions. Also the party has already been located and there are two tickets" My brother replied.

"One of them is mine. The other one you decide among yourselves for whom it is. But I need someone who can entertain, especially women." I said, handing out plates of pancakes to everyone.

"I'll go." Yelena said crossing her arms and looking me in the eyes. "Don't even think about it. They all know who you are as soon as you set one foot in that party you would be killed and I won't see that happening" I spoke also crossing my arms.

"We all know that this job is great mainly for either Lightwood or Natasha" Aaron spoke up.

The worst part is that he is right.

"I'm going with Alex. It's not the first time we've worked together and it has always gone well so I guess it's settled" Natasha spoke looking at my brother.

"So be it. Around 8 be ready to leave" Keane spoke getting up and heading over to Atlas to talk about something.

I was about to walk over to Yelena when Natasha pulled me by the arm.

"Do you want to go practice for later today?"

"Sure let me just go change, I'll meet you in the ring"

I went with Yelena to my room and changed as she seemed to be ignoring me.

"What have I done?" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed in front of her

"You know what. I told you I know how to defend myself Alex. I don't need your or anyone else's protection" She spoke raising her tone of voice. Something I hate and always respond the same way.

"Have you forgotten that I care about you? I'm obviously trying to protect you but I'm sorry if you don't want it maybe I shouldn't be so close to you. But that's fine from now on do what you want and I'll do the same, especially without thinking twice whether I put myself at risk or not" I stood up speaking harshly and getting ready to leave.

"I'm sorry..." Yelena whispered as she hugged me from behind.

"Let me go Yelena. We'll talk later" I removed her arms from me and walked out of the room.

I headed to the ring where Natasha was already waiting for me.

"Are you okay?" She questioned.

"Yes why?" I asked back positioning myself in front of her.

"You don't seem to be."

"It doesn't matter let's just focus on training"

We positioned ourselves, each on her side and quickly she started trying to punch me. I dodged her by putting her arm behind her back but she broke free by elbowing me in the stomach giving her an opening to throw me to the ground.
She got on top of me by placing both of my hands above my head.

"You're distracted, what's wrong?" Natasha asked as she stared at me with those big green eyes of hers.

"Yelena and I had a fight" I said shifting my gaze away from hers.

"Alex look at me" I took a deep breath before facing her again.

"It's normal to argue being in a relationship but if it wasn't anything serious you two will work it out" She said letting go of my hands but staying on top of me.

For a brief second we just stared at each other until she bent down and kissed my cheek. Leaving soon after.

"You're in no condition to train. First settle things with Yelena and then yes you can come train" Natasha reached out her hand helping me up off the floor.

Before leaving the ring I approached her and kissed her forehead

."Thank you Natasha"

I went back to my room looking for Yelena. She was standing by the pool with Fanny beside her. I walked over to them slowly so as not to startle them. However, Fanny turned and came towards me, walking past my legs and barking. Yelena turned around to face me and then turned around, turning her back to me.

"Can we talk?" I asked not taking another step, giving her the opening to have her own personal space.

"I don't know, can we?"

"I don't want to be mad at you Yelena"

"But you're still..."

"No I'm not...I'm hurt that is" I lowered my head fiddling with my rings.

"I'm sorry...I never had anyone who...cared and protected me like you..." She said hugging herself.

"I know..." I said as my heart broke hearing those words coming out of her mouth.

"Yet I kind of like it when you do..." She said turning to me again and walking towards me.

"Yelena..." I was about to speak when she stopped me by touching my lips.

"Wrong name..." She whispered looking at my lips.

"Love..." I whispered back staring at her lips.

"Kiss me..." She said before I connected our lips in a soft kiss.

"Alex- oh..." Natasha's voice caused me to quickly break away from Yelena as if I had done something wrong. I turned around facing her eyes which told me something wasn't right. "Your brother asked me to call you" She said turning around and walking away.

I turned to Yelena who with her head nodded for me to go.
I went after Natasha stopping her as she was leaving my room.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked placing my hands on either side of her face.

"Nothing..." She said removing my hands and walking out the door.

And like an idiot I just stood there watching her walk away....So I went to my brother to find out what he wanted.

"What's up?" I asked sitting down in front of him in his office. Where Natasha and I made out.

"I just want to tell you to be careful and to take care of Nat"

"I will and obviously I will take care of her, she is important to me too..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preparing for this "mission" I lifted my shirt to change the wound dressings and put cream on the burns. After that I just stared at my body all covered with scars. I remained in a trance until I heard the door open. I looked at the door and saw Natasha standing there.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, it just hurts a little putting the shirt on"

"Here. Let me help" She moved closer.

"I'm kind of half naked"

"Oh please Alex it's nothing I haven't seen before" She whispered making me shut up and blush at the same time.

She looked down at my body gently touching the new scars at the same time.

"These are recent...it was because of that ambush wasn't it?"

"Yes...my body is now covered in them" I spoke looking away.

"It's still the same. It's beautiful" Not expecting those words I turned my gaze back to her, whose already staring at me. "You are beautiful Alex. Don't you ever forget that." Suddenly I was caught in her eyes. Those words somehow had an impact on me. I felt something in my stomach, something good, but I couldn't identify it.

Seeing that nothing had come out of my mouth she hurried to help me put on my shirt. Before she could pull away I pulled her into a hug and sighed in her ear:

"You are beautiful too. Everything about you is beautiful" I kissed the top of her head and let go. Her hand gripped mine for mere seconds before she turned and headed for the door. And for some reason I didn't want her tender, gentle, warm touch to let go of my hand. Why? I don't know. But she messes with my head and everything else in my body like no one else.

Anyway. I took care of the things I might need and went to the living room where everyone was already.

"Are you ready girls?" Wanda asked handing us wiretaps to put in our ears and putting me some make up. And for the record: I Hate Make Up!

"Ready as I always will be" I said giving her a hug.

"How about you Natasha?" Wanda turned to her simply only to receive a nod.

"What's the matter with her?"

"I don't know but I will still find out" I whispered in her ear.

We both headed to the car we were going to use for this "mission" after saying goodbye to the guys. We sat quietly, no one said anything during the drive there.

When we arrived we got out and before I could take a step to head for the entrance Natasha pulled me into an alley.

"What are you doing? We have to get inside" I asked looking at her hand that was still clutching mine.

"We have to go in the back. If we go that way they will realize who we are and then we will both be killed right at the entrance" She said letting go of me and heading for the door at the end of the alley.

"Natasha wait!" I pulled her back and pushed her against the wall making her sigh. Pinning her between my arms that were between her body she sighed looking into my eyes.

"What are you doing Alex?"

"We're not leaving until you tell me what's going on. And don't even come out and say it's nothing because you get weird when I'm around you."

"We have a mission to accomplish, Grey. This can wait" She tried to leave but I pulled my body even closer to hers.

"No. We're early, the party hasn't even started yet so we have time. Now talk" She looked at me and then looked away. Which means she won't talk. "What is it Natasha? You got that way when you saw me with Yelena-wait, is that what this is about? You' re jealous?"

"No..."

"Look me in the eye and tell me that" I said pulling gently on her chin so she could face me.

"I- maybe..." She whispered softly

"What did you say that I didn't hear?" I teased her.

"Shut up"

"Make me" I said not expecting her to do anything until she pulled me by my shirt and kissed me. Worse? I kissed back.

Separating we both stared at each other's lips.

"This was a mistake..." I whispered remembering Yelena

"Even you don't believe that..." She whispered kissing me again.

"Yelena doesn't deserve me to do this to her, Natasha."

"Broke up with her..."

WTF?

"Why?"

"I want you."

"No you don't. Just like you said, even you don't believe that and you're with Atlas did you forget?"

I pulled away from her and opened the door going inside.

Let the party begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing many people already either dancing or at the bar I stood in a corner trying to find the man I was looking for. Until I found him.

Seeing him admiring the people dancing I went through the crowd and started using the dance to stare him up and down trying to attract him. And it worked. He came closer and started dancing with me. We started dancing until he took me to a private room. Just as he was about to start wanting to go further I hit him over the head and quickly tied him against one of the chairs in the room. I questioned him and strangely enough he very quickly told me what I wanted to know.
What would be the next step he would take regarding my family. And after that I killed him.

Brutally Natasha entered the room seeing me shirtless.

"Alex we are leaving" She said grabbing my shirt throwing it against my chest and pulled me by the wrist.

I pulled my wrist back and when I tell you she looked at me like she was really going to kill me, hail mary.

I sat up in bed and out of nowhere a man opened the door. At the tease I opened my legs looking at him. Natasha quickly blew him off and locked the door.

"Close your legs, you're mine"

"No, I am not. This?" I said touching my body. "It belongs to Yelena"

"Forget we are leaving, I'm going to fuck you here and now"

"Do you think you can top me?"

"Oh baby I know I can. The only thing that will come out of your pretty mouth will be my name. I'll even make you forget her. I want you, now." Natasha said sitting on my lap and placing her hand on my inner part.

"Shit" I moaned.

"Do you like this mommy? Do you like my fingers moving against your pussy?" she spoke against my lips.

"Shit- yeah. But- fuck. You have to stop n- now" I removed her hand from inside my panties and tried to remove her from on top of me but to no avail.

"If you don't want me to fuck you at least what you can do since you got me horny is let me fuck myself against you" She got up off me and took off her dress, practically naked in front of me. Seductively she removed her panties and threw them at me. And before sitting on top of me again she removed my pants. Pressing her pussy against one of my legs we both moaned as we felt how wet she/her was. Natasha started to ride my leg faster and faster. Until she came.

"Fucking Hell" I said looking at her.

"I'm sorry..." She said putting her head against my shoulder and her arms around my neck while breathing heavily.

"For what?"

"For so many things..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 555 21
Hey so this my first book so please don't judge. -------- GxG NatXfemXhela -------- After endgame (Natasha is still alive) Nat was never the same...
34K 1K 41
Natasha Romanoff: killer of men, lover of women. But what happens when she's hired to kill a woman? Will she finally meet her match? Or will the desi...
585K 17.4K 38
Natasha Romanoff was never particularly fond of Y/N. Ever since you joined the team, there was a tangible rivalry between you both. Apart from this...
53.1K 2.2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...