Transformers (Reader Insert)

By shortJayWritesstuff

When returning home from deployment and working alongside William Lennox's team, you go and visit your friend... More

Chapter 1: A Fun Ride Home
Chapter 2: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 3: Lake Party
Chapter 5: Runaway Car
Chapter 6: Police Custody
Chapter 7: Car Chase
Chapter 8: Meeting The Aliens and Sam's House
Chapter 9: Government Trouble
Chapter 10: Sector Seven
(A/N) Updates!
Chapter 11: Battle of The Decepticons (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Battle of The Decepticons (Part 2)
(A/N) Book #2 is Out!

Chapter 4: Impressing Her

1.7K 49 11
By shortJayWritesstuff

I really hope you guys like the story so far!
________

(Y/n's POV)

We caught up to Mikeala with the rev of the engine.

"Sam, nows your chance!" I said.

"Mikaela! It's Sam! Witwicky?" Sam called out to her. I think I caught him almost staring at her exposed stomach and hips as she walked.

"I hope I didn't get you stranded or anything. You sure?" Oh God, he already sounds like a moron. "So, listen, I was wondering if I could ride you home. I mean- give you a ride home in my car, to your house." Mikeala then stopped and Sam opened the door for her, and she hopped in. I stayed quiet in the back. "There you go."

We started driving down the street and the silence got to us. In a very awkward way, I cleared my throat. Mikeala noticed me and smiled from the front seat and I smiled back with a wave.

"So... uh..." Sam didn't really know what to say. I mean, he's never really been much of a "pick me up" type of guy. Fact, he never really had a girlfriend in his entire life.

"I can't believe that I'm here right now." Mikeala said, looking out the window.

Sam looked at her then back at the road.

"You can duck down if you want. I mean, it won't hurt my feelings," he said.

"Oh, no, no, no. I didn't mean- I didn't mean here with you. I just meant here, like, in this situation." Mikeala stuttered with a smile towards him

"Oh." Sam responded.

"What kind of situation?" I asked.

"This same situation that I'm always in. 'Cause, I don't know, I guess I just have a weakness for hot guys, for, for tight abs and really big arms." Mikeala replied.

I looked at Sam, knowing what he might do.

"Big arms?" Sam asked, and then brought his arm up. "Well, uh, there's a couple new additions in the car. Like, I just put in that light there." Sam flexed his bicep next to Mikeala, and pointed to the light. Then he pointed go the disco ball on the mirror. "And that disco ball. And so the light reflects off the disco ball."

Smooth Sam...real smooth.

"Oh." Mikeala repsonded.

"Yeah."

This should play out okay.

"Are you... are you two new to school? This year? This your first year?" Mikeala asked.
"Oh, no. No. We've been in the same school since first grade." Sam said.

"I graduated already. Early, actually. I'm in the Army."

"Really?" Mikeala asked.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)." I stuck out my hand for her. She smiled and shook it tightly.

"Same school, yeah. Yeah, a long time." Sam said.
"Well, do- do we have any classes together?" Mikeala asked.

"Oh. Yeah, yeah."
"Really? Which?"
"History. Language arts. Math. Science."
"Sam." Mikeala finally guessed his name.
"Sam. Yeah." Sam nodded.
"Sam Wilkicky."

God is their ast name really that hard to say?

"Wit-wicky." Sam enunciated. Mikeala started to apologize.

"God, you know what? I'm so sorry. I just-"
"No, it's cool." Sam replied.
"I just didn't recognize you." Mikeala apologized with a smile.

"Yeah, well, I mean, that's understandable."
The car was then slowing down, and the engine sounded like it was failing. "Ah, no, no, no. No. Come on."

Then some funky music started playing making me bite my lip trying to conceal my laughter. Whatever this car is, it definately has some plans for these two.

"Sorry, I'm just working out the kinks. You know, it's a new car." Sam rambled.

"When I get that feeling, I want sexual healing-"

"Oh. This radio is, like, you know- It's an old radio, too, so-" Sam continued to ramble on and stutter

"Sexual healing. Sex-u-al."

"Oh my god..." I whispered and held in my laughter. God, I love this car!

"Look, this isn't something that I, you know- I can't get this radio to stop. Look, I wouldn't try this on you. You know. 'Cause this is like a romantic, romantic thing that I'm not trying to do."

"Uh-huh." Mikeala replied.
"Not that you're not worthy of trying something like this on."

The car then played "I Feel Good" , which made this situation even more awkward for them. I snorted and started laughing.

"No, of course not." Mikeala started putting her hair up into a ponytail.

"I'm a friend of yours. I'm not a romantic friend. Romantic friends do this. I mean, I'm not that- that friend. I mean, we- I could be. If-"

"Wooooah! I feel good!"

"Just pop the hood." Mikeala spat out before getting out of the car. My laughter continued and Sam started kicking the radio. "Stupid. Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up." the radio turned off but I continued to laugh.

"Would you stop!?" Sam yelled at me.

"What? It's funny!" I replied. I calmed down a bit.

"You're making me look stupid. Look, just stay in here and don't cause me any problems, okay?" Sam said before hopping out.

"Fine. Whatever." The door closed and I sighed in boredom. I looked at the car and it seemed to be heating up a bit. "You are definitely a different car then what I've seen. Whatever you are.." I said softly. I opened the window and watched as Sam was checking out Mikeala as she looked inside the hood. She seemed to know what she was doing. It wasn't long until Sam tried starting the car but no luck, Mikeala sighed.

"You know what? I'm just, uh, I'm gonna walk. Ah... Good luck with your car." she started walking away.

"Wait, you need a ride home, though!" I called out to her.

"I'll be fine, (Y/n). Don't worry about me." She walked away.

"All right. Walking's healthy, right?" Sam said as he got in and tried to start it up again. Come on, you. Start already!

"Oh, God, no no no no no no no no no no. Come on, please. Please, you gotta work for me now. Don't let her walk away. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. Please, please." Sam begged as he kept turning the key.

Suddenly the radio turned on and Sam jumped back in surprise. And "Baby Come Back" started playing.

"Hey!" Sam screamed out. "Hey! Wait a second!" Sam shut the hood and hopped into the car again like lightning. I yelled out as we pulled a whole U-turn to get back with Mikeala. I laughed and whooped in excitement as we sped towards her.
"Get her, Sam!"

She hopped in again and off we went to Mikeala's house.

(Later That Night)

We arrived in Mikeala's neighborhood and pulled up to her house.
"There it is." Sam said.

"Hey, it was great to meet you, Mikeala." I said leaning over to them.
"I had fun. Um... So, you know, thanks for listening." Mikeala said to Sam.

"Oh, yeah, yeah." Sam replied.

I smiled and sat back. The radio was softly playing "What I've Done" by Linkin Park.
"You- you think I'm shallow?" Mikeala asked.

"Shallow?" I asked. "I don't think so."

"You think you're... No. No, no, no." Sam stuttered. Mikeala's expression softened. "I think there's a lot more than meets the eye with you." Sam said. Okay, that was really sweet and kinda cheesy.

Mikeala smiled.

"Okay." she chuckled a little
"Yeah." Sam smiled back.
"All right, I'll see you at school."

Sam nodded at her and she opened the door.

"All right" he replied.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/n)."

"You too, Mikeala!"

Mikeala went up to her house porch and I hopped up front.

"That's stupid... that was a stupid line. There's more than meets the eye with you. Stupid." Sam muttered to himself.

"Oh come on, Sam. That was probably the smoothest thing and cheesiest I have heard you ever say to a girl. I think you may have a shot with her."

"You think so?" Sam asked.

"Hell yeah. Come on. Look."

Mikeala waved at us as she went inside of her house.

"Oh God." He whispered and laughed. "Oh my God. I love my car."

"Okay, lover boy. Let's get home before your parents freak out. Don't want you getting grounded as soon as you finally talk to your dream girl."

"Whatever, (Y/n)... thanks. Again." Sam smiled and and made a fist. I bumped it and we left while listening to the rest of the radio. While my seat belt felt like it was tightening, I brushed it off.

This definitely made my day and I'm so glad I came home.

___________

Bam!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.4K 16
Briana was adopted by Judy and Ron Witwicky at a very young age, now turning 17 and getting a car which is an alien from out of space and a friend wh...
Bumblebee x OC By Girl101

Mystery / Thriller

6.9K 103 12
Bumblebee wasn't the only one who left Cybertron. An old friend of his followed him to Earth, hiding in plain sight. When Bumblebee met Sam, he did n...
53.2K 2.4K 154
Mazikeen Witwicky joined the army as soon as she turned 18. She was part of Will Lennox's squad and the only female soldier. In the midst of military...
51.6K 1.3K 19
You were just a simple girl. You go to the same high school as Sam. But not everything is plain and simple. From the moment Sam drove you home in his...