Five's little sister

By dr0_0dr

The love story about Ben. This is a story about a girl, who finally found her love, even though he was a gho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chaptet 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 11

68 3 3
By dr0_0dr

Ben was there too. In a panic he ran to tue Klaus and told that Y/n' body is shaking and something is happening. Klaus and Ben ran to Five's room.
K: I came to visit Y/n. Wait... what happened?
F: I don't know, I didn't do anything.
K: ALLISON! COME HERE QUICK!
Allison ran into Five's room. The view kind of scared her. Everyone were in panic, even Five was frightened a little.
K: She is shaking more and more.
After 5 minutes that stopped and Y/n started to get up.
F: Get out of my room!
K: But she is waking up!
F: It doesn't matter. She stopped shaking right? So leave me alone!
Five pushed them and closed the door.
Y/n woke up. She looked around and saw Five.
Y/n: Where am I?
F: In my room.
Five answered like he didn't care at all.
Y/n: What time is it?
F: 7:30pm... you were in trance for a long time.
Y/n: Hopefully I got out of there.
Y/n was speaking with very nice and calm voice. After seeing Five's whole life, she decided to be nice with him, because he has gone through a lot. But also Y/n decided to do not tell about this anyone.
K: Five I can hear Y/n's voice! Let me in!
Five opened the door.
F: Since Y/n woke up, I don't need to continue my part of looking after her, I'll leave.
Five left to the kitchen, he decided to make a tea for her.
Y/n: All of you were looking after me?
K: Noo... I don't get what Five said. But all this time he was with you. He had work to do and didn't let us to come and look if you are okay.
B: But I was here, because Five can't see me. I informed everything to Klaus.
K: Yes! Also, what did you see in your trance?
Y/n: Umm... there were flashbacks from my life.
K: I knew it! We found information about that in some books at library. It was Ben's idea. He was really worried about you. All night he stayed awake and watched you.
Y/n: Thank you very much Ben, because I don't think that Five would have watched after me.
B: You're welcome.
K: Okay, I 'll leave you! Bye!
Y/n and Ben left alone.
B: What did you see? But no lies okay?
Y/n: I saw Five's life.
B: And how was it?
Y/n: Awful... he has gone through a lot, and I think that's why he is rude.
B: I don't think that I should say this, but Five didn't have work. All time he was looking after you.
Y/n: But why? Doesn't he me?
B: I don't know. Also he has read your book about tea receipts.
Y/n: Something not accepting.
She laughed a little with Ben then Five came to the room with tea.
B: Someone made tea for Y/n!
Y/n: That can't happen, it's unbelievable. Maybe someone made it and he just brought it.
B: No no! Then why was he reading your book?
Y/n: I don't know.
They again laughed. Five was watching at Y/n with confusion. Since he couldn't see and hear Ben, he didn't get with whom Y/n was speaking.
F: With whom are you talking?
Y/n: Ben, he came to visit me.
F: Now it'll be better if he leaves.
B: I won't leave, just lie to him.
Y/n nodded.
Y/n: He left.
F: Nice. I have something to talk with you about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 597 10
You the reader are a person in real life that can travel through universes. You were recently watching the popular Netflix show The Umbrella Academy...
372K 8.7K 72
Y/n Hargreeves life was never easy but when it comes down to saving the world that really changed things.☂ "Im married to a 58 year old coffee obsess...
20.6K 482 11
With the threat of the apocalypse dealt with and the pain of losing Dave still fresh, Klaus Hargreeves has resorted back to a life of drugs and alcoh...
163 11 15
If time would heal all wounds, why does it still hurt? If time was infinite, why do things end? If time was so beautiful, why does it always go ugly...