ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪ 🐞

By ChanelPradaGirl

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴡᴇʙɪꜱᴏᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ʀɪ... More

📒ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ📒
👗ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ👗
🍿ʀᴇᴘɪᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ🍿
🍰ʙᴜꜱʏ ᴅᴀʏ🍰
📝ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴇꜱꜱᴀʏ📝
🐈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄᴀᴛ ɴᴏɪʀ🐈
🌈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ🌈
💎ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ💎
🎀ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ🎀
🇯🇵ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ🇯🇵
💚ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ💚
🧡ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʏᴀ🧡
🦊ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟɪʟᴀ🦊
💙ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟᴜᴋᴀ💙
🛎ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ🛎
📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰
👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳
🎵ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ🎵
💖ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ💖
⚫ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ & ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ⚪
🦠ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦠
🇰🇷ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ🇰🇷
🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊
⛩ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ #2⛩
🧣ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ🧣
⭐ᴠɪʀᴀʟ⭐
📹ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ📹
🍱ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🍱
🎙ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ🎙
💢ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ💢
🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥
🎭ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ🎭
ᴀ/ɴ

🎆4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎆

548 19 18
By ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: This chapter was written by the amazing writer Gothic_Vampire_Queen.)

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna and Tikki slept soundly as the first dreamed about running her very own clothing line. Both were in peaceful slumber when Kalianna's alarm went off, waking both up.

Kalianna reached over and turned the alarm off as Tikki floated up, wearing an adorable, tiny, sakura pink sleeping cap on her head. Kalianna stretched her arms over her head as she yawned.

"M-Morning Tikki," She said, slightly groggy.

"Good Morning Kalianna," Tikki replied, yawning cutely.

Shortly after, both entered the bathroom, where they cleaned their faces in the sink, washing away the remaining sleep. They then began to brush their teeth, with Tikki using a tiny tooth brush.

After their morning routine, they returned to Kalianna's room when the noirette saw the date on her phone.

'4th of July!'

"No way, it's the Fourth of July!" Kaliannna exclaimed excitedly.

Tikki flew over and smiled. "Oh, that sounds fun."

Kalianna smiled and grabbed her yellow hairband from her nightstand, pulling her hair up into her ponytail when a knock at the door was heard. Tikki hid in Kalianna's hair just as the door opened and Vanita peeked into the room.

"Morning sweetheart, Happy 4th of July." Vanita told her daughter, smiling.

"Morning mom, Happy 4th of July," Kalianna replied back, smiling.

"If I were you, I'd hurry up and get changed. Your father is making his special 4th of July breakfast." Vanita informs.

Kalianna smiled in excitement and jumped up and down.

"Yes! Pancakes with blueberries, strawberries and cream cheese frosting! I'll be down in a bit, and please make sure dad doesn't eat them all," Kalianna requested, hurrying to her closet to look for an outfit.

"Better hurry, he's already eaten the first pancake he's made right from the pan." Vanita warned before closing the door.

Kalianna panicked at that, and quickly got into her closet, throwing her pajamas out before she came out with a stylish outfit on.

The ravenette then hurried downstairs and into the kitchen, where found her father setting a large stack of pancakes down on the dining table along with a bowl of chopped strawberries and blueberries. Smiling, she ran to the fridge to grab the orange juice and turned around just in time to see her mom snatching a strawberry from the bowl and pop it into her mouth.

"Mom!" Kalianna shouted in surprise.

Darius turned around to see his wife's cheeks appeared full, making her resemble a chipmunk. "Whoa," He says, slightly taken aback. "Honey, are you eating the fruit again?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mno," Vanita denied with her mouth full.

Darius and Kalianna exchanged knowing glances and rolled their eyes.

Afterwards, the three sat down around the dining table as the news played in the background on the tv in the living room.

"Happy Fourth of July everyone. All of Paris is excited to celebrate the Fourth of July. And like every year, we hope it's amazing." Nadja smiles on-screen.

Kalianna happily ate her pancakes and secretly sneaked fruit and pancake pieces into her purse to Tikki.

As the family ate, Vanita turned to Kalianna. "Have any plans today sweetie?" She asked, sipping her tea.

"Maybe hang out with Giselle after school," Kalianna replied back before taking a bite of her pancake.

"Maybe if you want, we can have a BBQ when you get out of class." Darius replied, adding more strawberries to his pile of pancakes.

Kalianna gave a nod as she finished her pancakes before grabbing another piece and stacked it with fruit and added frosting on top before happily eating up.

After breakfast, the ravenette headed upstairs to get her backpack before she headed out the door.

🎆🎆🎆🎆

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Kalianna hummed while she entered her classroom. As she greeted everyone, she saw Marinette was late, again. Shrugging, she made her way to her seat and sat down just as Giselle entered the classroom and walked up to her, sitting down by her.

"Hey gurl, Happy Fourth of July," Giselle said.

"Hey, you too," Kalianna replied back.

The porcelain-skinned girl watched as the rest of their classmates walked over to their seats when Rose entered the room with Juleka, both holding envelopes in their hands.

"Hi everyone! Happy Fourth of July~!" Rose says gleefully.

Kalianna and Giselle smiled before they watched the two girls go around the room, handing out the envelopes.

Rose then skipped over to the iconic duo and happily offered them two envelopes.

"Here you both are!" Rose smiles.

Kalianna and Giselle took the envelopes and opened them in unison. Both pulled out what looked like cute, handmade invitations that resembled flags that had a little glitter on the front.

"Cute," Kalianna said, liking the design before turning the invitation around and reading what it said.

"You are happily invited to a fun Fourth of July party on the Liberty, on the The Seine River, today, at 5 p.m. There will be food, refreshments, and an amazing fireworks show at nightfall exactly." Giselle read her invite and smiled.

"You'll both come won't you?" Rose asked innocently.

"Sure Rose, we promise we'll be there." Kalianna replied.

Rose smiled and jumped up, cheering, "Yay!" She then skipped away, and Giselle and Kalianna smiled at each other, giggling.

Kalianna then looked down at her invite, imagining seeing the fireworks with Luka. She was so distracted with her thoughts, she failed to notice Giselle smirking in her direction.

Suddenly, they heard Rose cry out. They looked over to find Rose talking with Alya.

"Marinette can't come?" Rose asked, looking sad.

"Yeah, she said she had something important to do so she won't be able to celebrate the Fourth of July with us." Alya replied, rubbing the back of her hair with a sheepish smile.

Scene: Marinette's Room.

A large grin was on Marinette's face as she worked on her special Fourth of July collage of Adrien. She had been working on it all morning.

(Sukura41: I know you lying. THIS is why you can't come to the party? 😶)

"Oh, Adrien~," The bluenette swooned, running her hands across the various photos she had of Adrien on her collage.

She smiled in amazement before she leaned closer and kissed a photo before swooning as she began to imagine actually kissing him.

"Soon we'll finally be together. Then we'll have our pet hamster," She booped the nose of a photo of Adrien.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Rose looked down, saddened by Alya's news as Giselle sighed, relieved she won't have to deal with Marinette at the party. She then looked at Juleka to see her handing Adrien an invitation and smirked.

"We hope you can come, Adrien." Juleka said quietly to him.

"I hope I can, but I highly doubt my father will allow me to attend." Adrien responded, looking apologetically at the goth girl.

Lila got up, walking down the stairs towards Adrien. "If you want Adrien, I can help convince your father to allow you to come. I'm looking forward to the party too. It's been too long since I had seen fireworks. Y'know, with all my important charity work and business travels with my mom." She smiled sweetly at the blonde.

(Sukura41: B1tch what charity work or business travels? 💀)

Adrien turned to Lila. "W-Well I hope so Lila. Thanks," He said, smiling awkwardly at her smile directed at him.

Giselle rolled her eyes. 'Fake a$$,' She thought, referring to Lila. She then turned away, looking down at her phone as Kalianna was lost in thought.

Both completely failed to notice Adrien secretly peek over in Kalianna's direction. He was silently hoping to spend time with her if he was allowed to attend the party. His eyes widened as he suddenly remembered he had a photo shoot scheduled after school.

"Oh wait, I just remembered I have a photoshoot today after school. I might be late to the party." Adrien said to Rose.

"It's okay," Rose assures, giving him a smile.

Adrien returned her smile as Giselle lightly elbowed Kalianna.

"Don't forget to take lunch to him at his photoshoot." Giselle whispered to Kalianna.

The latter blushes, then nods.

Soon, Miss Bustier arrived and began the lesson.

🎆🎆🎆🎆

Scene: The Trocadéro.

Adrien stood in front of the Trocadéro fountain, currently doing a photoshoot. He was wearing a Fourth of July themed outfit. He smiled as he held an American flag in his hand.

The supermodel desperately wanted the photoshoot to end as he wanted to get to Rose's party as soon as possible. As he posed for the camera, he spotted something from the corner of his eye. He moved his head a little to the left and spotted Kalianna making her way over to him and Vincent.

The blonde smiled when he saw her carrying a small picnic basket in her hands as she stood back, avoiding getting in the shot and disturbing the photoshoot.

Kalianna watched the shoot go on a little longer before she looked around and sighed, relieved she didn't see Lila, remembering the girl's offer to help Adrien at school. She thought she would've come with Adrien but she was glad she didn't.

'She probably went to get ready for the party. Not like looking good will help change her attitude.' Kalianna thought.

Tikki peeked out of Kalianna's purse just then at her owner. "Have you ever considered modeling for real Kalianna?"

Kalianna looked down at her, before shrugging as she looked back up quickly to avoid looking suspicious. "Sometimes, but my dream is to be a fashion designer."

"That doesn't mean you can't model on the side. You could model your own designs," Tikki pointed.

Kalianna hummed. Her Kwami did have a point.

The two continued to watch the photo shoot before Adrien was finally able to take a break. The boy sighed as he stretched before making his way to Kalianna as Tikki hid back inside her purse.

"Hey, nice outfit," Kalianna praised him.

"Thanks," Adrien replied back.

Kalianna then noticed him staring at the picnic basket she had. "I see, that's why you just came over?" She asked in a teasing tone.

Adrien blushed when he realized she caught him staring at the basket and held his hands up in defense. "N-No, that's not true!" He replied in a panic.

Suddenly, his stomach let out a loud growl from hunger, causing him to blush in embarrassment as Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"Seems your stomach disagrees," The girl giggled.

Both then sat down on the steps of the Trocadéro and Kalianna showed him what she brought to eat, which was Kimchi cheese rice balls.

As they enjoyed their rice balls, Adrien looked over at his photographer to find him talking on the phone. He turned away, continuing to eat, failing to notice Vincent looked panicked.

"Is everything alright?" Kalianna asked, looking over at Vincent, confused.

"I have no clue," Adrien replied before he finished his rice ball.

As Kalianna finished her own rice ball, Vincent hung up and walked over to the duo.

"Adrien, we have a problem. The female model who was supposed to come model alongside you called to cancel. She said she had a family emergency to get to." Vincent informed.

Adrien looked surprised as Vincent's attention turned to Kalianna. His eyes brightened while Kalianna waved at him.

"Kalianna!" Vincent sighs in relief. "Grazie al cielo (Thank the heavens), you," He points at the noirette. "Will model alongside Adrien."

This surprised the teens.

"Um, o-okay," Kalianna blushes. "Whoa!" She yelped as she found herself being dragged away the assistant/outfit handler.

Adrien tried to say something before biting his lip as he began to blush at the thought of modeling alongside Kalianna. He hadn't done that with her for a while. He and Vincent waited for a few minutes before Kalianna finally reappeared wearing a Fourth of July themed dress.

Kalianna smiled a little at Adrien before she walked over to him.

Soon, Vincent had the two pose next to each other, with Kalianna having her back to the camera and Adrien turned to the camera. Both had their arms wrapped around each other, looking like they were on a date, before Kalianna rested her head against Adrien's chest.

(Sukura41: The outfits that Adrien and Kalianna are wearing. Hope they look good. Also, exclude the hat because Adrien isn't wearing it.)

An hour went by as Kalianna and Adrien continued to pose together in various poses that made them look like a couple before they were finally done once Vincent was satisfied with the pictures.

Adrien and Kalianna went to change out of their outfits as Vincent smiled at the pictures he took before he decided on one to publish and grinned.

🎆🎆🎆🎆

Scene: De-Sinclair Chateau.

Kalianna smiled as she packed a beach bag with a sweater in case it would get cold later tonight and a plastic container containing some pastries she made for the party.

"I hope I made enough. Knowing the guys, I should have made an extra fifty more." Kalianna says as her parents entered the kitchen.

"I'm sure you made plenty of sweets." Vanita assures.

"Yeah, maybe. And I did have to make an extra twenty since dad ate a batch when I wasn't looking," Kalianna shot her dad the stink eye.

Darius blushed and smiled sheepishly. "I was just tasting them to make sure you didn't accidentally use salt instead of sugar." He made a lame excuse.

Both his wife and daughter gave him, 'We don't believe you' looks.

Darius then grabbed a disposable tray with food from the fridge and they left the house, heading to the family car.

Scene: The Seine. Couffaine Houseboat.

Giselle smiled as she helped tie a red streamer up above the doorway of the cockpit as she stood on a ladder. Juleka reached up and handed her a balloon to tie to the streamers.

"Ahoy there!" Vanita's voice was heard.

Giselle and the others looked to find Kalianna and her parents on board the ship.

"Kalianna, you made it!" Rose grins.

Kalianna smiled as her parents looked around at the ship, finding it lovely.

"What a charming boat house." Vanita complimented.

Anarka smiled as she walked over. "Why thank you sailor!"

"I hope you don't mind us bringing something for your party. We didn't wanna be rude and show up empty handed." Darius said, holding the metal, disposable tray up.

"Not at all, thank ye. Please, allow me to take it down to the kitchen." Anarka took the food tray away.

Kalianna smiled before she heard fake giggling and looked to find Lila flirting with Adrien, who was trying to set up the snack table.

'Oh brother, I wish she would just give it a rest.' Kalianna thought, rolling her eyes.

She walked over and pulled out her pastry container from her bag when Lila stopped her in her tracks.

"Sorry Kalianna, but snacking before everyone else arrives is very poor taste." The cunning liar said with a smug look.

"Actually, I just came over to drop off my contribution to the party Lila," Kalianna retorts venomously, walking around her arch-nemesis.

The noirette walked closer to the table, set her container down, and removed the lid. Inside sat her latest pastry creations, cream puffs.

Adrien was in awe at the sight. "Wow Kal, they look delicious!"

Kalianna blushed as Lila glared at her, and turned away, crossing her arms.

The scarlet brunette then spotted Luka and smirked at how handsome he looked before she began to make her way over to him. She began to raise her hand, about to greet him when he suddenly called out.

"Kalianna!"

Lila froze in her tracks and watched as Luka walked past her and approached the refreshment table where Kalianna and Adrien are at.

Lila gritted her teeth in anger as she watched Kalianna smile at Luka when he walked up to her.

"Hey Luka," She hugged the handsome guitarist, which he returned.

Lila saw Adrien staring at both Kalianna and Luka, watching their embrace before with a clear jealous expression before they both pulled away.

"Did you make these?" Luka asked, looking down at the sweets Kalianna brought.

The amber-eyed girl gave a nod and she handed Luka a cream puff to try before she handed another one to Adrien. Both boys tried them and smiled in delight at the taste.

"These are really good," Luka praised.

"Of course, Kalianna's amazing at all the sweets she makes." Adrien spoke up.

Kalianna smiled, blushing at how both boys enjoyed her sweets.

Meanwhile, Giselle and the other girls had noticed the exchange between the three. The rainbownette smirked.

Alya did not like what she was seeing, but she turned away and continued helping with the decorations.

After finishing with the decorations, Anarka and Luka set up the grill at the front of the boat as Vanita and Darius helped with the food they were going to grill.

Kalianna and Giselle helped out with the side dishes as Adrien helped chop the vegetables.

The blonde chopped the vegetables slowly to avoid cutting himself, when he looked up in Kalianna and Giselle's direction. He watched both girls making a side salad big enough for everyone.

Adrien's attention was completely on Kalianna. So much, he forgot his current task when he suddenly felt a stinging pain on his point finger.

"Ow!!" He shouted in pain, dropping the knife he had been holding, and held his bleeding finger.

Everyone looked over, alarmed, and Kalianna ran to Adrien concerned.

"Adrien? What's wrong?" She asked, watching him hold his injured finger in pain.

"I-I'm fine, it's just a small cut." Adrien replied back sheepishly.

Kalianna shot him a glare before grabbing his hand and examining his finger, which was bleeding a bit. She looked up at him in the eye before she grabbed him by the front of his shirt and began to drag him downstairs to get the injury cleaned and bandaged up.

Everyone watched the two leave and Giselle couldn't help but smile at Kalianna's reaction to Adrien's injury and how he tried to play it off as nothing.

Darius watched his daughter disappear below deck with Adrien and grew annoyed as his wife smiled at what she had witnessed.

Scene: Below Deck. Bathroom.

Kalianna gently cleaned Adrien's cut under running water. The boy had flinched when the water hit his injury before Kalianna gently dabbed it dry. She then placed a bandage over on the injury, covering it up.

"There. Maybe it's best to do something else that doesn't involve using a knife." Kalianna said, resting her hands on her hips.

Adrien smiled sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, I just got distracted." He replied back.

Kalianna sighed and gently pet his head, causing Adrien to blush.

"Just be careful alright?" The ravenette warned.

Adrien gave a small nod, looking down at his feet as he tried to stop blushing.

🎆🎆🎆🎆

Afterwards, both teens returned upstairs to find Luka helping Darius prepare the grill. As Kalianna went back to work, she spotted Giselle talking with Hiro, or rather, flirting with him while he flirted back.

Kalianna rolled her eyes when she saw Giselle completely forgot about their task. She walked over and continued to make the salad as Adrien tossed out the ruined veggies he had chopped when he had his accident.

As they continued to prepare, Adrien's attention continued to drift over to Kalianna. After preparing everything, Luka helped Darius grill the chicken and beef they had seasoned along with the vegetables they had as well.

As the food cooked, Darius noticed how his daughter constantly got all friendly with Adrien and Luka. And he did not like that one bit.

Vanita had also noticed, and smiled as she found it amusing at how close her daughter was with two, very handsome young men.

Once the food was ready, everyone began to eat as Luka and Darius continued to add more food to the grill to cook.

Kalianna smiled in delight as she took a bite of her chicken. She looked up and saw Luka had a small grease stain on the corner of his mouth from the beef he was eating. Shaking her head, she used her napkin and gently cleaned the grease off, not noticing the different looks her actions caused.

Giselle and Vanita both smiled, finding her actions adorable. The girls and guys exchanged smiles, except for Lila, who huffed. Both Adrien and Darius watched the exchange with clear annoyed lookd, but Adrien managed to hide his expression better.

Darius glared at Luka, who noticed, but just gave a calm smile in return.

The group continued to enjoy themselves as the sun began to set.

🎆🎆🎆🎆

"Y'know, I'm surprised Chloé didn't show up." Kalianna said before taking a bite of her corn on the cob.

"She said she'd rather watch her own personalized fireworks her dad organized just for her at her hotel." Rose explained before taking a bite of her chicken.

"Better for us, that way we don't have to deal with her craziness." Giselle shrugs. She then turned to her boyfriend and held up her kabob him to share.

Hiro blushed a little before opening his mouth, allowing his girlfriend to feed him as the others smiled at that.

"Get a room you two," Nino called them out, causing the others to laugh.

Kalianna giggled, failing to notice she had a piece of corn stuck to the corner of her mouth. Adrien had noticed as he was eating his second chicken leg. He reached over and gently wiped the corn away with his thumb.

As soon as he realized what he did, he and Kalianna blushed heavily while Giselle and Vanita smiled wide smiles as they had witnessed it.

Darius clenched the tongs he had in his hands in anger, bending the metal in the process.

(Sukura41: D@MN DARIUS, CHILL.)

Kalianna mutters a thank you to Adrien before she walks away to calm her blushing cheeks. Adrien gave a small nod, before he noticed the glare he was getting from Darius, causing him to flinch a bit in fear. He turned away while Vanita grabbed and pulled on her husband's left ear, sending the obvious message to knock it off.

After the last of the food was finished, the group, excluding Lila, who had come up with a lie to get out of cleaning, worked together to clean everything up.

Just as they had finished, everyone sat down around the boat just as the fireworks show began.

Lila smirked, attempting to sit next to Adrien, only to find him sitting next to Kalianna. Growling in anger, the spiteful vixen attempted to sit next to Luka, only to find him also sitting next to Kalianna on her left side.

As the fireworks show continued, Adrien looked over at Kalianna and smiled, before he spotted Luka and grew annoyed at seeing him with them too.

Lila sat in the far back, her full focus was on glaring in Kalianna's direction, angry she had both boys' attention. As she continued to glare in jealousy, Luka felt Adrien's eyes on him, and he turned to see the glare that was being shot in his way.

Luka smiled, but returned Adrien's glare as well.

Both boys failed to notice Kalianna's parents watching them and their daughter.

"Our daughter sure has become popular with young men." Vanita gushed.

"Seems so... I don't like it." Darius said bitterly, crossing his arms.

Rolling her eyes, Vanita turned to her husband. "You knew this would happen eventually. It's natural that our daughter would begin attracting young men sooner or later."

Darius crossed his arms as he continued to glare in Adrien and Luka's direction before sighing. "Well true, but I hate this situation." He admitted.

"Both of them are clearly well behaved Darius. At least try to give one of them a chance." Vanita said to Darius, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Fine love, I'll try, But I can't make any promises." He replied, wrapping his arms around his wife's waist.

'The blue-haired boy seems like a proper young man. Perhaps he'd be a good match for my little girl.' Darius thought to himself.

'I hope you give Adrien a chance dear. He behaves just like you did when we were younger.' Vanita thought, snuggling closer to her husband, smiling.

As they continued to watch the fireworks show, Kalianna began to feel chilly and she pulled on her blue sweater. Minutes went by and she began to feel cold again, and rubbed her arms up and down with her hands.

Adrien noticed and debated pulling her closer, when Luka placed his jacket over Kalianna's shoulders. She turned to the cyan-eyed boy and smiled at him as Adrien turned away, clenching his hands in jealousy.

Nino and the guys noticed and smiled sheepishly at their friend as Giselle noticed too, and couldn't help but smirk.

Vanita and Darius also noticed the exchange before looking at each other and smiled, shrugging.

🎆🎆🎆🎆

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Next Day.

Kalianna smiled as she exited her car after she arrived at school. Her mind wandered to yesterday and how much fun she and the others had as they had watched the fireworks.

As she entered the courtyard, completely lost in her memory, she failed to notice all the students turn in her direction.

"Look, it's Kalianna!"

"Do you think she'll sign my magazine?"

"Are they both dating now?"

"They look so good together!"

"I wonder what their ship name should be."

The chatters of multiple students were heard.

Kalianna made her way up to her classroom, where she was greeted by grins by Nino, Giselle, and the guys and glares from Chloé and Lila.

Alya and the girls looked over in her direction with conflicted expressions on their faces as Marinette also shot Kalianna a jealous look.

"What?" The noirette asked, confused.

Then, she finally noticed Chloé, Lila, Marinette, Alya, Nino and the others were looking at copies of the Fourth of July magazine special.

"Care to explain? Or do we need to drag it out of you?" Giselle asked, walking over with a smirk.

"Huh?" Kalianna blinked in confusion before Giselle showed her magazine to her best friend.

The magazine cover was of both Adrien and Kalianna, with Kalianna facing the camera, her back turned to Adrien, resting her right hand on his arms, which were wrapped around her waist. Her left hand was pressed against his cheek as both were facing each other, looking like they were about to kiss.

Kalianna was surprised at that specific photo having been used as the magazine cover. "U-Uhhh..." She began to say something when Chloé had to open her mouth.

"How dare you model with MY Adrikins?!" She demanded, glaring at her rival.

Kalianna rolled her eyes. "Oh relax, it's not like I haven't done it before. And I didn't exactly have much of a choice. The model who was originally supposed to do it cancelled at the last minute, I was there and the photographer figured I could model in her place." She explained.

"Wow, talk about amazing luck." Alix commented, and the others gave nods of agreement.

Chloé growled and sat down in a huff, crossing her arms as Sabrina tried to calm her down.

Lila glared at Kalianna, who smiled sheepishly as Giselle began to tease her, when she spotted Adrien walk into the classroom. She raised her hand, about to greet him when Nino and the guys suddenly surrounded him, showing him the magazine cover.

Lila glared in anger, nearly ripping her copy of the magazine in half when she saw Adrien blushing once he saw the cover.

Marinette stared at the magazine cover and pouted as Alya tried to cheer her up.

"It's okay Marinette, it's only one picture." Alya said, trying to brush the photo off.

"One of millions they both have taken together," Marinette replied and turned the magazine over to stop looking at the cover.

She sighed, and turned to look at Kalianna and glared, but found herself not as angry as she thought she'd be. Instead, she felt sad. What was going on?

Meanwhile, Giselle smiled and watched as Rose and the girls began to ask Kalianna questions about the photoshoot yesterday.

Suddenly, the rainbownette felt her phone vibrate and looked to find a text from Hiro.

My Boyfriend❤🥰

Your friends sure look cozy on the magazine cover.

Giselle smiled as she texted him back.

My Boyfriend❤🥰

Tell me about it.

Yeah, my sister isn't too happy though.

A picture was then sent to Giselle's phone.

It was a picture of Kagami, who sat by a tree, glaring at the cover of the magazine in anger.

Giselle thought the cold bluenette looked ready to rip the magazine to pieces.

Just then Miss Bustier arrived and had everyone sit down in their seats.

As she sat down, Kalianna looked over at Adrien, who turned to peek back at her.

Both smiled at each other and shrugged, knowing they were going to be bombarded with questions all day long.

Word Count: 4,920

(Sukura41: Sorry I was late guys, but I hope you all liked this chapter!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 9.3K 24
𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 continuation of 𝘎𝘎𝘎𝘉 •𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥• 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧�...
41.8K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...
92.7K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
18.5K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...