Pushed to the brink

By Sabeltje

"I didn't inherit any quirk from my parents, it's a birth defect, it barely happens. I still wanted to be a... More

A/N
Goodbye..... World
Where am I?
Smile (editted)
The beginning of a new life. (editted)
USJ
Tag
Villain name
Mall
Hide 'n Seek
A/n
Valentine's day
Old Friends
Damn Heroes
Headache
Reunion
Important announcement
Internships (Edited)
Stains
Gloomy
Exams
Chat
New members
Start of camp
take my hand
Game of courage
Under attack
Broken bones
Complete loss
Media
Perfect
Mina
Nicotine
Smash
Special: Christmas
Shall we begin?
Let's fight
One final time
A little update (A/N)

Training

1.3K 35 1
By Sabeltje

"They have izuku!"

"What, how did that happen?" Tomura stood up and began pacing back and forth trough the bar.

"We were drinking tea, and some boys that knew Izu in middle school started a fight and then suddenly the place was surrounded by heroes! He got himself arrested so I could escape."

"Still a hero, how annoying. Do you know where they took him?"

"No." Toga said worried.

"Fuck. Okay don't worry, we will get him back, not matter what."

"I am here!"

"All might!" the class cheered, Izuku just rolled his eyes.

"Everyone put on your hero costume and gather at ground beta!" and the large man disappeared again.

The heroes in training got up and went to get changed, Izuku was changing into his hero costume that his mother made for him when he was a little kid when suddenly he was pushed over.
Luckily for him he trained for this kind of situation with Tomura and Toga, so he rolled over and jumped back to his feet. Surprising Bakugou who had pushed him with the intention of beating him up while he was on the ground.

"The fuck Deku, can't you just stay down?" Bakugou spat while making small explosions with his hands.

"Guy come on, you don't have to fight here, let's just get dressed and go to ground beta, All Might is waiting for us." Kirishima tried to calm them down standing in between both.

"Tsk, fine, but just because this stupid Deku isn't worth wasting my time on."

Izuku chuckled but didn't say anything and just got dressed.

They arrived at ground beta, and All might began explaining what they were going to do that day.

"All right everyone, listen up, we are going to do a Hero vs Villain exercise today. 

There are 3 groups of 2 heroes and 4 villains each. The Villains goal is to take these drugs,"
he made quotation marks in the air with his fingers as he said drugs and pointed at a metal suitcase that was standing next to him,
"to the other side of the city without being caught by the heroes. And the hero's job is to detain the villains and confiscate the drugs.
The heroes are allowed to enter the city first and come up with a plan, they have 5 minutes to do this, then the villain enter the city, the exercise enters when either the heroes have detained the villains and/or confiscated the drugs, or when one of the villains has successfully escaped the city with the suitcase."

Aizawa took over and told them what the teams are going to be.

"Midoriya and Shinsou, hero team"

Izuku mumbled a string of colourful curses he really didn't want to be the hero, of course they did this on purpose to 'rehabilitate' him, which wasn't going to work in a million years.

"Against Bakugou, Sato, Iida and Kaminari."

This cheered the green haired teen up a bit, because he got to beat up Bakugou and Kaminari.

"Heroes, Mina and Kirishima. Against the villain team that consist of Uraraka, Jiro, Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu.

And Lastly, Asui and Sero for the hero team, against Kota, Todoroki, Shoji and Hagakure as the villains. Midoriya and Shinsou you can enter the city and prepare; the villain team will enter in 5 minutes."

The two teenaged boys walked into the fake city.

"So Midoriya right?"

Izuku looked confused at the other, wondering if he was going to bully him also. "Yes, why?"

"Just wondering, why is everyone in the class so mean to you?"

"Oh, because I'm quirkless." This surprised Shinsou, of course he knew Izuku was quirkless, that was known throughout the whole of UA, he just didn't expect hero course students to bully a kid because of that reason.

"I see, so what's the plan?"

"Huh?"

"Do you have a plan?" the purple haired boy asked again.

"Oh, yes, yes I do, your quirk is mind control that activates when someone answers you, right?"

When Shinsou confirmed this, he continued to explain his plan.

"They will probably give the drugs to one person and split up to confuse us, this person will most likely be either Iida or Kacchan, but to leave the city they have to cross this road.
You will stay here and when they come try to get them to speak to you.
I will wait by the entrance and try to figure out who has the drugs, then try to take that person out. I will then bring the suitcase to you before I move on to take out the others that have not yet arrived here.
You take on everyone that tries to leave the city. Is that all right with you?"

"Seems like a good plan."

"Great they will enter about..... now."

And as Deku predicted All might announced that the villain team had entered the city."

"How did you- never mind."

Izuku ran to the start and hid behind a building, and as he predicted the group split up, Bakugou with the case in his hand.

"This'll be fun."

He dashed to the direction Bakugou went, trying not to lose him. He saw the blonde-haired teen a few meters away from him and knew that, without a quirk, he would never be able to catch up to him.
Izuku was fast yes, but Katsuki was using explosion to propel himself forward. So, he did the best thing he could think of and yelled, "Hey loser, come and fight me! Or are you to scared?"

This angered the other boy and he turned around in his tracks to launch at Izuku, he threw a right hook and Izuku dodged, then grabbed his arm and slammed him on the ground.

He got him in headlock and placed both of Katsuki's hands against his face so he could use his quirk without blowing up his own face.

He tied his hands together with capture tape. Bakugou was now out of the game, but Izuku wasn't done yet he kicked him in the head repeatedly until he was bleeding and passed out.

"I hate you." He whispered. He then proceeded to grab the 'drugs' and went back to Shinshou.

He was there in a minute and saw Kaminari stupid and captured, Iida hypnotised but not captured yet and Sato fighting Izuku's teammate. Izuku ran toward Iida and captured him and then joined the fight with the sleep deprived boy against Sato.

But fighting Rikido wasn't as easy, both boys in the hero team are quirkless when fighting so it's hard to go up against someone with super strength.
Shinsou did have his capture weapon but wasn't fully trained with it yet and they did not trust Izuku with weapons. Hitoshi kept talking to him, but the brunet wouldn't even open his mouth.

He had both his opponents pinned on the ground and they were about to lose.

'No way in hell I'm losing this' thought Izuku before activating his quirk and forcing the man to speak.

"Because of your quirk the only thing you did is baking, you are brute strength with no brain, nobody likes you, just give up, you will never be a successful hero.

"Stop!"

"Gotcha."

They stood up and captured him, All might announced that the hero team won and that they could return to their class.

"All right class, what did you think of the fight? Yes Mina."

"I think Deku went too far with Bakugou." She glared at him.

"On the contrary, I think I didn't go far enough with Bakugou, although it would be a shame if I had killed him already."

"I think Shinsou was the mvp of this round, he took down 3 of the 4 villains without doing damage to them or the city."

"Correct Miss Yaoyorozu." Momo positively beamed.

"Hero team enter the city, and villain team get ready."

When his classmates left to prepare, check on Bakugou who was in recovery girl's office or in Shinshou's case train with Aizawa, Izuku was left alone in the room with All might.

"So, Yagi looks like you were right." Izuku said leaning on the railing, looking down upon the fake city.

"Don't call me Yagi!"

"Toshinori?"

"Young Midoriya-"

Izuku cut him off, "I couldn't be a hero. But you shouldn't be a hero either right?"

"What?"

"You're quirkless now, aren't you? Who did you choose?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

Izuku kept looking at the city, not even glancing at the man behind him. "Your successor, who did you choose?"

"Young Midoriya stop spouting nonsense."

"It's nobody from class 1a, that's for sure, possibly a third years? One from the big three maybe? Mirio, Tamaki, Nijire. Sensei told me you were getting weaker and it's clear to see."

"Why would Aizawa tell you I'm getting weaker?"

Only then did Izuku turn around, he smirked as he said, "Not Aizawa."

"Don't tell me- That man. Where is he!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He mimicked Yagi.

"Stop playing with me! Where is he, did he give you a quirk?!"

"Stop spouting nonsense not so young Toshinori."

"I swear to god if you don't tell me where he is!"

"Oh look, the villains escaped, I think you should end the exercise."

"Young Midoriya" but classmates walked up to them.

"All might, shouldn't you end the exercise?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry Young Iida, I wasn't paying attention.
The villain team won; you can return to your classmates."

The last round ended with the villain team winning, because Hagakure escaped with the drugs.

"All right class, that's it for today, you all did well! Go home rest and do your best at the sports festival Monday, plus ultra!"

"Plus ultra!" the class yelled.

They all went to change and then go home. After changing Izuku just wandered around the school before a certain sleep deprived homeroom teacher called out to him.

"Midoriya, come here, we are going home."

He strolled to him, and they got in the car, they pulled up to a house. It wasn't a big house nor was it very small, just an average house with a small garden and a green door.

"This is where you will be staying, try not to annoy me too much."

1717 words, the training exercise took me long to come up with and i'm not really got at fighting scenes.
I still hoped you liked it! I love reading comments and are open for tips (or tops). are there some things you'd like to see in this book?

And a question for you, do you think there are more doors or wheels in the world?

Oh and check out this discord server it's full of cool authors and other stuff https://discord.gg/NQ5E389k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
487K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
313K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...