Rimuru Journey

By Rimuru6360

" Ciel, this relationship will not work until one of us changes, and I will not change, my belief is on a who... More

Chapter - 1{Veldora}
Chapter - 2{Goblin Village}
Chapter - 3{Dire Wolf's and Blanc?}
Chapter - 4{Naming Festival}
Chapter - 5{Kaijin Brothers}
Chapter - 6{Destined One}
Chapter -7{Queen of Schemes}
Chapter - 8{Vesta}
Chapter - 9{Visiting the Otaku}
Chapter - 10{Shizue Part -1}
Chapter - 11{Shizue part -2}
Chapter - 12{Nightmare}
Chapter -13{The ancient Hero}
Chapter - 14{Ogres}
Chapter - 15{Kijins and Primordial Demons}
Chapter - 16{Rimuru Sensei}
Chapter - 17{Conference Part -1}
Chapter - 18{Conference Part -2}
Chapter -19{Lizardman}
Chapter - 20{Superstar Gelmud}
Chapter - 21{Orc Disaster}
Chapter - 22{The Cool Lady}
Chapter - 23{Chaos in Demon World}
Chapter - 24{Frightened Demon}
Chapter - 25{King Gazel}
Chapter - 26{Training}
Chapter - 27{Phobio}
Chapter - 28{300 Years?}
Chapter - 29{Sorry}
Chapter - 30{Are you trying to seduce me..?}
Chapter - 31{Chief}
Chapter - 32{Departure}
Chapter - 33{Rimuru's First Love}
Chapter - 34{Freedom Academy}
Chapter - 35{Plan to Seduce Shizue}
Chapter - 36{Plan In Action}
Chapter - 38{Are You Happy... My Queen}
Chapter - 39{The Devil Is Back}
Chapter - 40{God Of Choas}
Chapter - 41{Walpurgis}

Chapter - 37{Drinks}

2.2K 93 6
By Rimuru6360

So after discussing the plan with Ciel, I started to dress up for the dinner, of course, Ciel helped in choosing a dress. It only took her ten minutes to choose the dress for me, the dress is pure white with golden stripes. The embroidery on the dress made it very fascinating and when a girl with fair skin and a curvy body wears this dress. Not want to gloat but- I think I have to take some lectures from Ciel-San on how to choose a dress.

After finishing getting ready I made my way toward Rimuru, who is waiting for me outside my house. Sigh, did I make her wait for too long? I hope not.

When I exit the house and meet with Rimuru. I-I w-wasn't even able to take my eyes off her, I was confident that today I look very beautiful myself, but in front of her.

<<Hey!! Stop starting and get going.>>

Ciel's voice suddenly rang in my head, did I stare at her for too long? Either way, let's go.

So after eating the food in a very fancy hotel and visiting some random shop, we decided to take a small walk, but then suddenly Rimuru said she wants to go to the bar.

Hmm, as Ciel told me I just have to force Rimuru to turn off «Poison Nullification» and made her drunk. Fufufufu after that I just have to confess to her, or at least that's what Ciel told me.

After entering the bar I ordered some light dishes and Rimuru bring some drinks for both of us.

Is it wine..?

Well, anything is fine... I guess. After provoking Rimuru to turn off her «Poison Nullification» I also made a little bet with her.

I was going to ask her for a date as a reward if I win...

... That's what was I thinking but after drinking a bottle my mind went completely blank. It's like my head is very light I mean very very light like clouds.

Hehehe, my body is flying~

...

Hehehe Rimuru is also flying, but why is there three Rimuru..?

Is my brain working properly? Hehehe what am I thinking I'm the happiest lady.

Third Person Pov.

And yeah she is completely drunk. Not only Shizue but Rimuru is also completely drunk, she also underestimated the intensity of alcohol in wine. Rimuru without thinking about the consequences drinks the four bottles of wine without missing a beat and Shizue- a light drinker, drinks the two whole bottles.

And as expected they both are completely drunk. So Rimuru with her last bit of consciousness or maybe unconsciously purely out of instincts to protect Shizue teleported both of them inside her «Imaginary Space». Shizue looked confused at the sudden change of scenery.

She turn her head towards Rimuru as a faint smile appeared on her lips, her hazy and murky gaze landed on Rimuru's lips and an uncontrollable desire to kiss those red lips entered Shizue's body, pushing her head a little forward to kiss them but a cold hand suddenly made its way toward her warm cheek sending a cool and refreshing feeling in her body.

"Fufufu, Shizue you look soo cute~ and sexy~"

Rimuru's seductive voice suddenly rang in the empty cold room bringing Shizue out of her confused state.

"Hehe," Shizue chuckled softly as she heard her words and a warm feeling again spread across her heart. The smile on her lips deepen a bit as she again opened her mouth "You are hick sexier than me.~" The words escape from Shizue's lips and entered Rimuru's ears, fluttering her heart a little.

"No... You are more beautiful."

Rimuru whisper softly and sweetly while caressing her cheeks with her cold hand, her eyes became a little softer and hazier, as she leaned forward and softly planted a kiss on Shizue's left cheek causing her already flustered cheeks to turn even redder.

"Eh..?! No fair, no fair." Shizue whined like a child and pouted, her heartbeat increased as she bit her lower lip. Looking at Rimuru's little rosy cheeks and calm expression with her black night-like eyes Shizue felt a little wrong in her heart.

"I also want to kiss you." Shizue declared with a flushed expression on her face. Shizue's hands trembled a little in excitement as she hugged Rimuru's neck. The same cool and refreshing feeling that she felt from Rimuru's touch a little earlier entered her body again her eyes became even hazier. She leaned forward a little and closed her eyes, her hot breath hit Rimuru's cold lips and Rimuru's eyes suddenly widened in realization.

Cup.

And without waiting for Rimuru's answer Shizue kissed her on the lips...

Shizue was much bolder than Rimuru. The soft touch of Shizue's lips along with her sweat sent make Rimuru's mind blank for a while but after a while, she closed her in pure bliss. The haziness inside her eyes and mind seems to increase a bit.

After closing her eyes Rimuru's hands automatically made their way toward Shizue's slender waist and entangled it in her hand, pulling her even closer.

"Mwah...Umm... Ahh... Mwh... Uhm...."

After kissing Rimuru for a good three minutes Shizue let go of her seeing now the completely flushed face of Rimuru she smirked with a satisfied look.

"Wha- how can you...?"

Rimuru said surprised at her sudden boldness but she can't find a reply so she gave up and sighed softly. Shizue beamed at her reaction and rested her head on her chest and closed her eyes in bliss.

"Rimuru..." Shizue called her name softly with her melody-like voice.

"Hmm" Rimuru replied.

"You are so beautiful..." Shizue said and pouted like a kid. She said it so softly that it sounded like a whisper, Rimuru's eyes shoot open in surprise and a red hue invaded her cheeks causing her heart to beat a little fast.

"Really?" Rimuru asked in amazement. She didn't expect shizue to say something like that out of nowhere.

"Really," Shizue responded mildly.

"That's strange because your smile, your eyes, the way you teach everything about you I find more beautiful than myself."

Rimuru's voice was quiet and calm but steady never wavering or hesitating even for a while, like the flow of the river. Her eyes were soft as she looked at Shizue's head which was resting on her chest.

"Wish you could have heard that..." Rimuru whispered in the quiet room as she looked at Shizue, her gaze softened even more like a cloud. The room became silent and the quiet and steady breathing sound of Shizue can be heard.

"Sigh," Rimuru sighed heavily but then smiled a little " I'm going crazy and she is sleeping this peacefully in my arms."

"Ciel" Rimuru whispered in the empty room.

<< Yes, master.>>

Ciel replied instantly after hearing Rimuru's voice calling for her.

'Nullify all the alcohol inside my body otherwise, I'm not sure what will I do with her. Ugh!! my head is hurting already it's not even half an hour since I drink.'

Rimuru said to Ciel inside her mind, fearing that Shizue will wake up if she whisper out loud.

<<Alright... Done. The 'Poison Nullification' has been activated again for security measures.>>

Rimuru feel refreshed as she heard Ciel says done, all the alcohol inside her body got nullified the headache died down and her hazy eyes became crystal clear.

'Thank you. You're a lifesaver as always.'

After thanking Ciel Rimuru made her way toward the bedroom while carrying Shizue in a princess style. After walking for a few seconds Rimuru arrived inside the bedroom and put down Shizue on the bed softly and covered her with a blanket.

"Sigh. She looks so cute while sleeping, don't you think so?" Rimuru whisper in the air quietly while looking at Shizue with her golden eyes and a small smile appeared on her always cold face.

<<She is the second cutest. Master is the cutest and always will be.>>

Ciel said as she appeared behind Rimuru in the air and hugged her neck affectionately.

"Oh, my Ciel aren't you jealous~," Rimuru said to Ciel in a teasing voice without looking back.

<<I was... But it is rare to see a smile on Rimuru-Sama's face when you use your 'adult form' and I was able to see your smiling face for this long because of her. It's more than enough.>>

'Eh. Ciel, I always smile while looking at you.' Rimuru denied her statement without any hesitation and turn her head backward, looking directly into Ciel's eyes.

<<Hehe, master caught me.>>

Ciel giggled cutely and was about to leave but Rimuru grabbed her wrist pulling her closer to her, so close that both of their lips are just inches apart from each other.

The cold and cool breath of Rimuru hit Ciel's lips as a red hue appeared on her snow-like cheeks making her look even more adorable. Rimuru let go of her wrist and move her hands toward Ciel's waist and grabbed it, entrapping Ciel in her arms.

"Now, I have caught you," Rimuru whispered in Ciel's ear her voice was low and seductive, giving Ciel a sense of danger and crisis.

"Rimuru.... zzz..."

But before Rimuru was able to do anything with Ciel, Shizue whisper her name in her sleep.

"Zzz... Zzz... Zzz..."

The soft breathing sound of Shizue rang in the whole room. Catching both Rimuru and Ciel's attention, Ciel sighed in her heart after seeing Rimuru distracted, she loves Rimuru more so than anyone even Shizue and even Rimuru can't deny this fact but Ciel is too shy. Just like now, she felt a little disappointed but also a little relieved.

Seeing Ciel relieved expression Rimuru also sighed in her heart.

'She is still shy. It's been billions of years but... Sigh seems like her sense of time is broken just like mine how more year's I have to wait for her to stop being shy around me a billion more years or a trillion?'

Rimuru thought to herself but said out loud. Maybe it's because they didn't interact with each other that much physically till now but Ciel is just too shy more so than Shizue.

"Ciel let's just sleep. Shizue is also sleeping."

Didn't want to push Ciel too far Rimuru let go of Ciel and lie down in the bed beside Shizue, seeing Rimuru lie down Ciel also lie down in bed.

'One step at a time... At present sleeping normally with each other is fine.'

Rimuru thought to herself seeing Ciel lie down beside her.

'Waa... One side is Shizue other side is Ciel. What a blessing, I don't understand why brother made heaven when heaven is here in my bed.'

Sleeping peacefully between Shizue and Ciel Rimuru's happiness is on another dimension far above cloud nine. Shizue is hugging Rimuru's right hand while Ciel is left, the author is also jealous of Rimuru-Sama.

Hello, guys thank you for reading this chapter and supporting the fan fiction, if you are thinking that the author is back sorry but it depends upon my mood whether I want to write or not. Seriously, I have no motivation to write nowadays.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.4K 21
Upon Izuku's sudden death he is reincarnated in another world - as a fox or rather a kitsune. The world is full of fantastic beasts - dragons, demons...
148K 1.6K 7
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...
68.4K 1.5K 95
Contains all three books from my Xiaolumi series: Dark On Me, War of Change, & Everything To Me. All information can be found inside. It is advised a...
100K 3.6K 26
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...