Dad?

By Singingsongs

Steve Harrington; 19 year old, Rich boy, who saves the world at night, and babysitter during the day when he'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
Author's Note
16
17
18

12

504 8 2
By Singingsongs

I woke up, with Lillian asleep and Nancy asleep on the other side of her. Nancy stayed the night and put Lillian between us. I got up, and put a pillow where I was on the bed; so Lillian wouldn't fall off the bed.

I decided to go take a shower, and get ready; I got out and put my clothes on. I looked in the mirror at myself then remembered what my dad said, "You're Not My Son, Your A Disgrace To The Harrington Name!" I fixed my hair, then I went to my bedroom as I took one last look at Lillian asleep beside Nancy. I knew Lillian was fine with Nancy, so I went downstairs and then headed out the door, and then I got in my Camaro.

I leaned back in my seat, it kept repeating in my mind until I hit my steering wheel. I buckled up and decided to start the car, as I pulled out of the driveway. I left and went to Tommy's place.

When I got there I got out of the car and slammed the car door, I went to the gate since I saw him hanging by the pool house. " Steve Harrington, what a pleasure to see you here today, what do you need man?" Tommy asked as I walked over to him, " I need marijuana, are you going to give me some or not?" I asked and he was shocked.

" I thought you quit Smoking, that's why you stopped hanging out with me?" He said as I shook my head, as I followed him to a cabinet where he keeps his stash. " I did, and that's not why I quit hanging out with you, I quit because you were an ass towards Nancy." I stated to him, I watched him get some out and put it in a bag for me, as I paid for it, " Never thought you would pay fifty dollars for this green did you...." He stated and I took it out of his hand.

"Not One Bit...." I said as I walked out, and got in my car, I went and parked my car, as I decided to head to Skull Rock the biggest make-out place. I got there, rolled a blunt, and lit it. " No going back..." I said before I took a hit from it.

I started coughing since I forgot what it was like to smoke since I hadn't smoked since high school. " Take it easy Big Boy..." I heard as I looked up to see Eddie 'The Freak' Munson, " Fuck Off Munson!" I said irritated, as I took another hit. The more I smoked the more I could hear my dad's voice in my mind, which made me pissed off. " Didn't mean to cross a line Harrington, What's got you smoking anyways, don't you have a daughter now?" he asked as he sat down in front of me. " yeah I do, My dad has got stuck in my mind, You're Not My Son, You're A Disgrace To The Harrington Name!" I was so pissed I shook my head even at the thought of my dad.

" Don't let your old man control your life if that little girl is breathing, and you have a roof over her head, and food on the table, and a place for her to lay her head and feel safe... I think that makes you a pretty goddamn good dad to me, does she have that?" I heard him say to me, and I smiled a little. " yeah, she does, How did you know I have a daughter anyways Eddie?" he smiled slightly.

" Dustin told me when he came over yesterday, we were playing video games." he informed me as I stayed out there for a while until I was so high I swear I forgot my name. I went back to my car and decided to head back home. As soon as I walked in the door, I saw Nancy, and Robin sitting on the couch, " Where Have You Been Steve!" I heard Nancy shout at me, out of anger and concern... I knew it wasn't funny, but I laughed, " I don't remember, I uh, yeah where was I..." I started to say, but couldn't find the answer.

" Are you high?" Robin questioned me as she held Lilly. " Aww, Who's a baby...." I said smiling, as I walked over to the couch and sat beside Robin. " Yep he's high, his eyes are bloodshot, and he's acting like he did when we got drugged by those Evil Russians Last Year...." She said as I looked at Lilly.

" Robin, Could you go either upstairs or outside, while I talk to Steve...." I could hear the frustration in her voice, as Robin got up with Lilly in her arms. " Let's go Look at the pretty flowers in the backyard...." She told Lilly as she started walking outside.

" Alright..." I stood up and Nancy stopped me, " Not You, I need to talk to you...." I looked at her and she didn't look too happy with me. " Why did you go get weed?" She asked me, and I could tell she was disappointed in me, " The thing my father said last night, really got to me, so I went to clear my mind, forget everything. What I can't Smoke, Drink or get in a fight." I spoke out of anger.

" Don't go down that road again, If you won't do it for me, Do it for Lillian!" She said as she grabbed my face to make me pay attention. " Y-Yes Ma'am...." I said politely and she let my face go. " If you do it again, I Will take Lillian away from you, I don't want to but I Will if it keeps her safe."

I heard her say as I felt my heart slowly break, knowing someone could take my daughter away from me. " You Can't Take Her Away!" I shouted at her until she started pushing me towards the door and outside. " What are you doing?" I questioned her slightly still on cloud nine and aggravated with her. " Go Somewhere Else For The Night!" She said as she slammed the door in my face, as I punched the door "hmmm" I winced in pain as I went to my car and drove to the one place I could think about.

I finally arrived at the place as I got out I took one look, walked up to the front door, then knocked on the door. I waited until someone opened the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 958 55
๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ซ... ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š...
269K 11.8K 21
โ he'll never love you like i can! โž IN WHICH THEY'RE BOTH FILLED WITH ENVY OVER EACH OTHER'S NEW LOVERS S1 - 2 ST...
9.6K 302 9
-FEMALE READER- When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one stran...
10.8K 387 20
Jopper AU Set in the 90's Joyce and Hopper are 21 years old. Joyce dropped out of school at the age of 16 to have her baby and didn't tell Hopper. Ka...