18

I stayed at Eddie's place when Nancy got furious with me for leaving Lilly with her while I went to get high. Me and Eddie were hanging out in his trailer drinking and getting high. " Do you ever feel like you're living a lie, like you're not even yourself?" I spoke and he took a hit of his joint as he glanced at me.

" Like Sexually?" He asked and I nodded 'yes' and he smirked, " what about all of those smoking hot ladies that are after you all the time?" He questioned as he turned his body to look at me on the couch as I laid on the other side of the couch on my back.

" They are all fine, but I just don't feel that sexual electricity if you know what I mean..." I said taking a drag of my joint as I watched the smoke cloud I blew into the air. " I know what you mean, how about Nancy Wheeler didn't you have that feeling when you two dated?" He was curious as ever and I chuckled a little.

" Little bit, but then I recently I realized I wasn't into it as much as I thought of dreamed about!" I said as I put my joint out in the ashtray, he slowly put his joint on the ashtray then he leaned over and kissed me... I kissed him back stunned by his sudden action, but he straddled me as I placed my hands on his waist as he placed his hands on my shoulders and continued kissing me.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I felt his softness of his lips on mine moving in sync with one another. My body felt so much lust, that I didn't want to tell him to stop. He pulled away as he looked at me and all I could do was stare at his lips. " How did that make you feel Stevie?" I felt numb, like I wanted him to crash into my lips again, but I knew he was wanting me to answer him.

" Um, I don't know, I mean Woah!" I couldn't find the words to describe how I felt about him kissing me, I wanted so much more than that but I felt like he was just testing me.

" Well Maybe we can do that again if you would like sometime..." I heard him say and I couldn't tell if he truly meant what he said or if it was the Marijuana we were smoking together. That's when I took a deep breath and then spoke, " C-Can we do that again, right now?" I asked and I hesitated until he crawled over to me, hovering over my body.

I looked at his big brown eyes as he leaned down and connected our lips together that spark of a feeling was back. I didn't want anything else but this feeling throughout my body. That's when he took his shirt off revealing his tattooed body, " Holy Shit!" I said out loud as I blushed, that's when he widened his eyes, " We don't have to go all the way if you don't want too?" He stated and I smiled a little at his nervousness.

" I am fine with it, if you are?" I said and he looked at me, " We will see how far we take this!" He suggested as he helped take my shirt off of me and he leaned down kissing and sucking on my neck as I moaned at the touch.

The more he sucked on my neck the more I knew I could get used to this feeling, I leaned my head back as he kissed all the way down my body leaving love bites and marks all the way down to my V-line. I could feel my breathing increasing as I looked down and watched him. I gulped as he looked up at me pulling at my jeans.

I bit my lip as I thought about it, before nodding my head ' yes' for him to continue, " Use Your Words Stevie!" He demanded and I looked at him as I took a deep breathe, " Please Keep Going Eddie!" I begged as he undid my jeans and pulled them down as I helped him a little bit. that's when he pulled his pants down and I looked at him, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, I knew I was rock hard from him turning me on.