13

" Steve?" I looked up at Eddie as he stood in the doorway. " Hey, could I stay here tonight?" I asked as he moved aside to invite me into his trailer. " Um Yeah, sure man, wait why are you needing a place to crash?" Curious as he shut the front door, I flopped down onto his couch. " I fucked up, I got high..." I was rambling until he chuckled as I ran my fingers through my luscious long hair. " Yeah, I'm aware I was there remember?" I sighed and he could tell I was on edge.

" I just vanished this morning, I got up, went straight to Tommy's place, and left Lillian with Nancy..." I was so stressed out, that I started tapping my left foot. " Wheeler? Nancy Wheeler! Well least you didn't leave your daughter with a stranger, or alone." he tried to comfort me with words. " Yeah, but now I'm in trouble by Nance, and if I do this again she will make sure my daughter is taken away from me, she threw me out of my parent's house, so I thought I would come here..." he crossed his arms and shrugged his shoulders.

" Don't take it to heart man, she's bluffing, if she says this to you, it will terrify you to straighten the fuck up, but if you go back, you might be sleeping outside, and it's supposed to rain its ass off tonight." I listened to him, and it kind of made me a little bit calmer knowing Nancy was probably bluffing.

" So I don't understand, I thought you and Tommy weren't friends..." he said sitting beside me, " We are not, but he was the only person I knew that would sale to me." I informed him and he waved his hands around, " Hello, sitting right here, Drug Dealer of Hawkins High, I would have sold to you!" he slightly shouted next to me.

" We don't socialize with one another, Until today..." I said shaking my head at him, and he looked at me, " alright, I guess that makes sense!" he agreed with me as he leaned back on the couch. " I always thought you were so full of yourself in high school, now life hands you a daughter, you become soft. " he stated and I smiled.

" Kids can change a person.... Dustin and his friends taught me that!" I sighed and he smiled, " Dustin is something else, I wish I had twice the knowledge that boy has, and Mike he's alright at times, not that boy in my opinion, Lucas he knows what he wants in his life... Erica met her too, she's feisty, she would make a good lawyer that little girl can argue." He chuckled and I could agree with him on Erica.

" Love all of them, then there's Max Mayfield, after Billy died I felt the need to be her big brother well really when I met her, Billy was an ass to her, he beat the shit out of me for fighting him." He sat in the chair beside the couch, " Why ?" He asked curious and I looked at him, " He was gonna hurt Lucas for Max and him hanging out, and I punched him, and we got in a fight, I wasn't gonna let him harm those kids."

He smiled as I looked at the television that was on, " Mike also said he's got a superhero girlfriend?" He mentioned and I looked at him, " That's true, she got like telekinesis she can move shit with her mind or something, sweet girl, saved Hawkins three times, but she lost her powers last year." I rambled and he shook his head, " What's her name?" He asked and I looked back at the television. " Eleven, but we call her El, but her birth name is Jane, Jim Hopper adopted her, and so her name is Jane Hopper... " I informed him.

" Dustin said she was held captive by an evil doctor and that's how she has powers." He said and I nodded my head " yes", he couldn't believe all of that was even remotely true. " So the evil Russians and shit was true too?" He shockingly spoke, " Yep!" I said and he leaned back in the chair, " Fuck Man, that's Badass!" He said and I laughed.