Broken - (Reader X BEN Drowne...

By ATwistedFate

My walk home was cut rather short. I thought this house was for safety. Turns out it is the EXACT opposite. C... More

Hello 1
I've been expecting you.
Cleverbot 3
Morning 4
Questions 5
Headache 6
Trials 7
Last Breath 8
Lies 9
Waking up 10
Scissors 11
Loophole 12
Dark 13
Lucky Charm 14
Facade 16
Mind Flip17
Trapped 18
Betrayal 19
1:59 20
Moon 21
Forget 22
Remember 23
Sick 24
Nightmare 25
Laughter 26
Brainwashed 27
Deal 28
Rescue Party 29
Finale 30
A/N
A New Day 31
Odd 32
End 33

Contract 15

1.7K 72 24
By ATwistedFate

Chapter 15

                                                                                                                                BEN's POV

        ' "THOSE ARE MY DAMN LUCKY CHARMS!" ' She yells at me. I crack up as I watch her through the phone. I decide to send her a little message saying, "You want it? Take it. Also your battery is low. Keep it charged for me." As I am about to send it, I decide to add in something extra.. "<3". There. That should do it. I watch as she rolls her eyes and shuts off the phone. I laugh to myself. She thinks shutting off her phone is going to shut off me. She's never been so wrong in her life. Maybe I should stick around for a while..

**

        She walks for a while, not taking the shortcut through the woods. Is she still scared that she will get back to the mansion? She then reaches her job and walks in.

"Hi guys!" She says in a cheerful voice. All the workers give her a few weird looks and go back to their job. She tries to punch in her card but they stare at her in disbelief when she goes into the back.

"Um. Excuse me?" Her ex manager says to her.

"Hey Joe! Just clocking in." She says to him. He looks discombobulated at her as she punches in her pin number to start the clock. It works. Joe looks painfully at her while trying to explain to her that he doesn't remember hiring her and how he didn't know how the code she typed in worked. Her face was full of pain. She should have just listened to me. She does a walk of shame as she exits the cafe, earning shocked looks from the customers and workers. Once she leaves she goes passed some stores and to a bench area with a water fountain in the middle. She sits down and looks at her open hands. 

"Nobody remembers me.." She says in a soft voice, barely audible to hear.

"How? Was I that easy to forget?" She says, easier to hear this time.

        A single tear escapes her right eye as she balls up her fists. So this is her breaking point, huh? I don't feel bad, she should have listened to me. I get out of the phone and land smoothly on the ground behind her. She put her hands on her face, covering her eyes with her elbows resting on her knees. I go in front of her and sit down on the bench. She notices and looks up at me. 

"Why did they forget..?" She says quietly.

        I shush her and calmly say that it's going to be alright, even though I don't know if it is. It might be if she comes back with me to Slender's mansion, but she's so stubborn. Maybe if I break her a little, she will do whatever I say. It's a nuisance to keep watching her 24/7 like Slender wants me to do. But something about her makes me want to look after her. I just can't put my finger on it.. 'Must be the hair.. yeah. that's what it is..'

        She starts to let out a small cry into her hand. I don't know what to do with crying girls! I usually kill them because it's annoying. I wrap my left arm around her shoulder and pull her into a side embrace. She hesitantly leans her head on my chest and I hold her closer. I whisper soft, soothing words to help her calm down, like:

"It's going to be alright."

"I'm here."

"You don't have to go through this alone."

"Let's go play video games."

"DIE, DIEEE!"

        She looks up at me, shocked that I said that. I look at her and back down to her phone. I was playing a game. She laughs a soft, breathy laugh and leans back on me with my hand still around her. I notice her phone is on 12%, so I shut it off and pocket the phone in my jacket. Her head is close to mine, so I decide to be a creep and smell her hair. Wow it smells good. I lean my head on her's and look a the water falling from the top of the fountain. 'If only it was chocolate.' I think. 'Hey, you. Water. Yeah, if you could turn into chocolate, that'd be great.' I laugh mentally in my mind.

        Some people walk by and 'awe' at us, thinking we are a couple. Gross. Me and a human? Come on.. Her hair smells awesome though.

"BEN?" {Y/N} looks up to me.

"Yeah?" I say back.

"Why... do you look different?" She says as she examines my human face.

"I changed so I would cause any havoc in the human world." I say with a smirk.

"Oh." She says and then gives me a smile.

"Do I look good?" I say with an even wider smirk. She laughs at me and agree's. 

"Sure." She says as she looks down.

"Want to go home?" I say, getting up.

        She looks up at me and takes my hand that I put out for her to grab so that I could pull her up.

"Yes."

**

        We walk to the forest area in silence. When we reach it, I go to it and look behind me. She stopped walking. 

"We are not going to Slender mansion, Okay? Just a shortcut." I say reassuringly. 

        She nods slowly but continues to just stand there. I walk up to her and grab her hand, almost dragging her into the woods. She walks normally once we were in the middle of it so she wouldn't get lost. I decide to play a prank on her.

"Last one to your house has to be the other one's slave for a day!" I yell and then run away from her. She starts to panic and run to me.

"Wait!" She yells, "BEN!"

        Once I was far away, enough for her not to see me, I hide behind a tree and peek at her. She has completely stopped running and is looking around. She looks scared. She starts walking toward the wrong direction and spinning around to get her bearings. I try to sneak up on her, but snap a couple of twigs here and there. When that happens, she totally freaks out. Cute. I laugh to myself and then stop. Wait. Cute? As in Qte? As in I find her cute? Oh no. 

        As I was thinking about this, she had walked off somewhere. I ran in the direction she went last, knowing that she couldn't have gone that far. "{Y/N}?" I yell, hoping for her reply, only to hear nothing in return. "{Y/N}..?"

I hear a scream  coming from behind me. "{Y/N}!" I yell, running toward the voice. My heart beats faster. I need to find her. I run as fast as I can until I stop dead in my tracks when I see her on my right side, bent over a fallen tree. I look over to see what had happened and I see this creature lunge to attack her. The Rake. I run to them as I change back into my normal form. My red eyes glowing with anger as I unsheathe my sword and attack the monster just in time before it hurt {Y/N}. After a few good slashes from my sword, the monster runs away. I quickly turn to see a horrified girl looking at me, clenching her side. I kneel down beside her and examine the cuts. I can't fix that. 

"You need to go back to Slender, he can help you." I say to her while picking her up. She grunts in pain and looks up at me with her sad <E/C> eyes. 

"But..." She says hesitantly. "Okay." She says. YES! FINALLY! I haven't been able to sleep yet because I had to watch her all this time. Even when she's sleeping Slender says it's the most important time to stay awake. I run to the the secret spot and pull out the key from my pocket, creating fog. I run to where the mansion is before the fog clears up. I kick the door because I cannot knock with the now passed out girl in my arms. Jeff opens the door, looks at the girl and then at me and then shuts the door. I kick the door again, needing to get in. He opens the door again and takes {Y/N} into his arms and shuts the door on me again. What the heck, dude? I open the door to see Slender taking the sleeping girl and going into the basement along with EJ. I try to follow them but they tell me to stay back. I shrug it off. I'll see her later anyways. They can't stop me.

        I return my attention to Jeff and he looks at me. I give him a 'wtf' face and motion to the door. He shrugs and walks upstairs. 'Total idiot' I think to myself. I sit on the couch for a while and then start to fall asleep. I didn't realize how tired I was..

        After about 20 minutes, Slender wakes me up and tells me that I can see her now. I get up and rub my dark void eyes and start for the stairs. 

"Could you bring her up to her room also?" Slender asks.

'Well, well, well. The tall man asks for me to do something instead of commanding me for once.. huh' I smirk and walk down.

"I heard that." He says. Crap, forgot. I walk down stairs to see her sleeping on a metal table. I sigh as I pick her up and walk up two flights of stairs. I reach her room and struggle to open her door. She wakes up and see's me trying to turn the knob and she puts her hand to my face. I look down to meet her eyes and she opens the door with her hand. I silently thank her and shut the door with my foot as I enter. I lay her on the bed and pull the covers over her. I notice that she had been crying recently by the dried tears. 'Was that because of me? I didn't mean to get her hurt, I just wanted to scare her a little..' I say in my head. I shut off the lights and reach my hand out to the door knob. 

"Wait." She says softly, as if she was in a dream.

        I turn to her sleeping figure in the bed and give a light laugh. She's out of it. I turn back to the door and hear her again.

"BEN.." She says, "Why did you leave me?"

        Her eyes shoot open, fighting off sleep just to look at me. I walk over to her.

"I'm sorry." I say apologetically, "I didn't want you to get hurt."

        She looks at me for a few seconds and then motions for me to come closer.

"Don't leave me again." She says. She then pats the space next to her on the bed. I take it that she doesn't want to be alone. I wouldn't blame her. I walk over to the other side of the bed and get in.

                                                                                                                                                {Y/N}'s POV

        "Don't leave me again." I say to him, patting the bed space next to me. I really don't want to be alone right now. I can't trust anyone. I am not sure I can even trust him. But I am so exhausted. I feel terrible. The monster made a gash in my side with his claws. I'm so glad it's not infected or something. I'll have to punish and thank BEN at the same time tomorrow. He kind of caused it by leaving me alone, but he also took me to get help. I may not be in my home, but I might get used to it here. I feel the bed sink down as BEN gets in. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him, his head next to my neck. Is he.. smelling my hair? Oh well. I really don't care about that right now. I have a small fever and in a home with murderers so someone smelling my hair is the last thing I should worry about. 

"Hey, {Y/N}." He says, obviously tired too.

"Yes, BEN?" I turn my head slightly so that my ears were next to his mouth.

"I won by the way." He says. I can feel his smirk on my neck, "You are my slave for a day."

"I never agreed to any terms or conditions." I say. A smirk is forming on my mouth but stops after BEN speaks.

"Then this is our binding contract." 

        He kisses me lightly on the cheek, making them turn dark shades of red. I am glad that the lights were off, otherwise he would be taking advantage of that. However, he felt the heat radiating off my skin and laughs. 

"The day starts when I say so." He says, placing his head back on the pillow, his chin above my head. He pulls me in closer to him to where my back is pressed against his chest tightly. He loosens up a bit, satisfied with our positioning and falls asleep. Shortly after, so do I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 17 15
This is my story. The story of my insanity. This is the story of The Undertaker. *WARNING: I wrote this when I was twelve so it really sucks*
31 1 4
I thought the original needed some sprucing up. Enjoy! Warning for emetophobia and graphic descriptions of violence and self harm. Based on my rewrit...
17.8K 423 102
These are some creepypasta stories that I liked when I came across them. I wrote none, all belong to the original writer.
1.1K 27 10
It was just a normal I was playing video games when I fell asleep and had these weird dreams but they ended coming true and it's got a certain killer...