Them and Her

By Mira5876h

Starting her second year of college as a literature major student, Nevaeh Violet was all alone, no friends or... More

Introduction
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 44

52.6K 1.9K 130
By Mira5876h

"I'm telling you! It's her!" The man exclaimed, running his hand through his dark brown hair in frustration.

"What if it's not?!" His younger brother replied back, just as annoyed as he is.

"She does look like her, but we need proof." The third one said intervened.

The three brothers continued arguing while the youngest sat looking at them, then looking at his father, his blank face not giving away a thought.

He kept staring at the photo in his hand, his hands slightly shaking as he touched the girls face, wishing he could do that in real life.

He might have a chance to do so, and he won't let that chance go.

He lost her once, but not again.

The constant yelling of his sons was beginning to annoy him, they were getting on his fucking nerves. His hands gripped the photo tighter, his jaw clenched tightly.

The constant yelling and arguing was distracting him, as well as making him lose his brain cells. They were getting louder by each passing second.

He just couldn't keep his anger at bay.

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up!" He yelled, his loud voice booming and echoing inside the spacious office.

Silence.

Nothing could be heard but silence, complete and utter silence. Not one of them spoke, holding their breaths as their father started blankly at the wall ahead of him, his blood boiling from the inside.

His hand still clutching the photo frame. His eyes glossed over as he looked at it.

He sighed as he entered his house, finally feeling the stress of the day getting off his chest, his tense shoulders relaxing as he smelled the smell of his home.

His home.

He'd never thought that he'd have a place to call home, a family of his own, a wife and kids. He never thought that someday he'd get married, he felt at home with his parents, but he never actually thought he'd start his own family.

But looking back, he'd feel incomplete without them, they're his life, his pride and joy, the air he breaths, he can't live without them, and he'd do anything to protect them.

Anything.

Before he could take another step he felt multiple small bodies crash into his legs, his buff body stood its ground, not stumbling, he'd gotten used to it, so it wasn't much of a surprise, he wasn't shocked, but like always a big small took over his face.

His eyes looked down at his boys, his sons.

"Papa!" The four boys cheered happily, hugging their fathers legs.

He crouched down to match their heights, a chuckle leaving his lips.

"Hey guys! I missed you!" He spoke, his monotone voice long gone. Replaced with warmth and care,

Only for them.

He bought them into his arms, his big frame engulfing them, a small portion of their heads noticeable.

"We missed you too!" They spoke, their voices muffled.

He kissed their heads, then stood up, ruffling their hair just as his wife walked in, beautiful as her, not only his wife, the mother of his kids and the love of his life.

He smiled as she walked over to him, leaning in to give him a sweet short kiss.

"Hey love, how was your day with those troublemakers?" He asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he glanced at the four boys.

She laughed, the sound sounding like heaven to his ears, "It was good, they listened after I told them I'd give them extra ice cream after dinner." She spoke, her eyes filled with love as she looked down at her sons.

Their eyes were filled with excitement, they couldn't wait until dinner, he just laughed.

"Go get cleaned up, dinner is almost ready." His wife spoke as she kissed him on the cheek, while the kids went to the living room to continue watching their show.

He nodded, he couldn't wait to have a nice shower and relax but their was something missing, or rather someone.

And so, as always he made his way to his office, seeing the door slightly open, he knew exactly who was behind that door, and he couldn't wait to see her.

Slowly, he opened the door and instantly felt small hands hug his legs. A joyous smile formed on his face.

"Daddy!" The small girl exclaimed happily, her heart filling with joy as she saw her father.

"Mon amore." He picked her up, his big arms hiding her small body.

Her eyes, same as her fathers, shone with excitement as she looked at him, they were twinkling, filled with love directed towards her father, she loved him so much she couldn't see herself ever being away from him.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, hugging him, her face on his shoulder. His heart filled with adoration and love for his daughter.

"I missed you." She spoke, her heart hurting when she remembered that he wasn't here for the day, they were attached to the hip, it was hard to separate them.

"I missed you too my princess." He told her, honesty in his voice as he kissed her head multiple times.

"Let's take a picture daddy! Mommy bought me a new dress and you look very handsome!" She suggested, a hopeful look on her face, giving her signature puppy eyes.

He couldn't resist, with or without 'her' look, he couldn't and wouldn't resist her anything, why would he? She's his princess, he would kill and die for her, he would burn the whole universe for her.

He'd do anything for her, without a second thought.

"Let's do it!" He smiled, walking towards his desk with her still in his arms.

He took out his camera and put it on his desk, fixing the angle as he sat down on his chair with her on his lap.

He clicked on the button and spoke, "Okay smile!"

Both of them smiled, a big smile full of love and happiness, both their eyes twinkling and light, his arms wrapped around her stomach to steady her while she hugged his tattooed hand

*click*

The picture was taken, he leaned a bit and grabbed the camera, a grin taking over his face as he saw the photo, it looked perfect.

"I wanna see!" She tugged on his hand, excitedly.

He showed her the picture, "It's perfect daddy!"

" I know right? And look at you! So pretty and cute!" He complimented her, laughing when her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

She buried her face in his chest and smiled shyly, he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you daddy." She whispered, looking up at him with nothing but pure love in her purple eyes that she inherited from him.

He looked down at her, his own eyes glossy with unshed tears, his heart filled with fondness.

"I love you more, Nevaeh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...