RED ♥️

By SakuraLi1322

A MUSICAL ARSHI LOVESTORY They were two people occupying the opposite ends of a spectrum. They were so diff... More

Prologue - RED
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 last chapter

13

289 24 1
By SakuraLi1322

Green eyed monster

He couldn't help it.

Arnav stood to the side as the professor asked the next group of students to begin the presentation. His eyes narrowed as he took in the view. Khushi was talking animatedly to a new guy that had just transferred to their class.

The guy is turn was captured by her speech, not paying attention to the other people around him. He smiled at the appropriate places, he laughed, made the necessary comments and never took his eyes off of her.

Arnay had thought himself above the feeling of jealousy. There had been many times that he had looked to his friends as they discussed the brimming feeling inside their stomachs as their girls flirted, or even smiled in the direction of another guy.

It hurt to be wrong in that regard. He was staring in such blatant attention that he didn't notice when james stop by his side. Everything that mattered at the moment was that Khushi was giggling and leaning toward another guy.

"It burns, doesn't it?" Michelle finally decided to ask as she saw ASR's fists clench. She knew enough about him to know that he was near a full blown reaction that would be disastrous in all proportions.

"She is just a friend man what happened "

He have told them or more precisely Khushi has told them , looking at ASR expression it says something else.

"She is just a friend but will be mine soon "
What?"

Arnav  was pulled from his silent musings, turning to the buzzing words he felt came from beside him.

"That feeling, below your stomach at around your navel. It burns, doesn't it?" Michelle couldn't help but smirk as Arnav shot her a glare.

"Shut up," was the response as ASR went back to observing the pair. He growled as he saw the guy's hand set over her arm, leaning forward to whisper something in Khushi's ear. He saw red, Michelle stepped back as she felt ASR seethe as a dark aura enveloped him.

"You should calm down," she tried to calm him down, putting herself in the path of his gaze.

"She is not your girlfriend yet ASR"

Arnav gritted his teeth hearing her he don't know why but suddenly everyone is interested in her
He looked at Michelle Khushi's new friend,"irritating as hell ", according to him

Just what the hell is she doing with him?" Arnav asked glaring at them.

Arnav was breathing hard as the professor congratulated him. The words blew over his head as the teacher marked him as the bestest one to have given the best presentation.

Arnav's eyes narrowed as he saw Khushi come forward with the new guy and wait for their turn. He smiled a bit as he saw her take the lead. At least she wasn't holding back, she is doing good now she is working hard he know,
That's what the bastard had just been dubbed in his book. The golden haired, blue eyed, slight framed guy who had most of the girls around the college swooning in his wake.
He is in soccer team too.
Which is making it more irritating for him.

It hadn't taken long for the guys to figure out that the whispers and sighs that occurred after the new guy passed a hallway was because he was considered handsome by the female population. More than a third of the male population in their college had decided to dislike him just for that fact.

What most irked Arnav was that it seemed to have caught Khushi's attention as well. He had never thought it would happen to her.

He had known Khushi for a few months now. She considered him as her bestfriend. It had to change hearing her refer to him in that way when his feelings had always been more than a mere friendship.

Without any further thoughts, Arnav stepped forward to his girl and patted her back as in praising her , Khushi straightened, glancing quickly to the person that was touching her back.

"Oh, it's you,how was it," she let out a slow breath,in the tone of her statement that made him amused,but it didn't last long when He followed her gaze to the course, seeing that she was once again looking at the new guy.

"He is good at it, isn't he?" She commented to her companion, grazing him with a smile.

"Sure," Arnav didn't even try to comment as he felt a deep, angry pull inside his stomach. Every muscle in his body was wound tight, exerting a lot of its energy in keeping his irritation to himself.

" She behave all nicely with everyone but with him, he remembers their initial days when they were not friends how she used to ignore him ,but why in the hell she is nice with everyone except him she is nice with him too now after being friends,they became friends after so long but with others she is so casual it hurts he has to try so hard to be her friend while others just say hii and she is talking animatedly to them."

"Let's get some water,you must be tired using that much of your brain" he said, turning her to the side where the fountains were. "You should also refresh your face.," you look tired"

Khushi knows he is again in his teasing mode ,"jerk "

He smirked at her,"your new friend"

"Who?,Liam?"
"Oh he was asking something , we were talking about that "

"And no he isn't a friend we were just talking", giving a shrug she left to Michelle.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was busy on phone with her new friend Michelle,he doesn't have any idea how does she became friends with that irritating girl wasn't she the same girl who was making fun of her for months .

Putting the phone in her pocket she looks at Arnav' who was looking at her questioningly ,"you didn't tell me about your new good friend"

Khushi knows very well why is he saying that , how come she is friends with Michelle the girl who didn't leave any chance to humiliate her make fun of her.

"She realises her mistakes she said sorry", giving a shrug she went back to change channel on radio when a backstreet boys song came up.

Khushi gets startled to see Michelle in the library she was going to go ignoring her

"I am sorry, you were right "

Khushi didn't understand what she meant but realised soon ,she felt bad for her
"You okay"

"Yeah, I am fine he was an idiot ", Michelle smile realising how much wrong she was it was a bad one,he was not what he showed himself to be he was a stupid boy she is not that much hurt she wanted to break up with him too but when Khushi told her the truth she came in luv's words and started making fun of her.
Now she realises her mistake.
Luv is a selfish girl
And Khushi was just being nice trying to save her from a bad relationship.
He was a rich guy that's why she was giving him a chance now realised it was a bad idea .

"I thought I loved him ,maybe I searched for right thing at wrong place"
"Can we become friends?", Michelle asked,she is a nice girl not like luv .

Don't search for it ,if it's meant to be it will be,and Regarding to be your friend,"sure".

Few days later

Arnav looked at Khushi who was biting her lip he realised she does that when she is nervous

"God bless me please!!"
Khushi prayed to give her passing marks in exam she is really scared.

Arnav smiled hearing her blabbering,"you will do good Khushi, don't worry"

"Says who ,who himself is a TOPPER ", Khushi said looking at him who is looking all casual about it.

"Khushi just because I am a topper doesn't mean...", Arnav wasn't able to finish as result was announced

Few minutes later

Khushi jumped up and down shouting
"I passed
I passed
I passed Arnav, I passed "she twirled excitedly and started dancing not minding the crowd ,"you topped congratulations "

Arnav smiled ,"i didn't top this year Khushi "
Khushi suddenly stopped dancing,"what??,but how??"

"Harry topped this year ",Arnav said not minding it at all .

"But, I guess I am unlucky for you", suddenly feeling dejected her face fell

"Are you mad , I don't believe in this stupidity,he worked hard he topped"
"I was careless"

"Because you were wasting your time on me", Khushi said getting upset he could have topped if he didn't wasted his time teaching her.

"You should be happy your other friend topped ", Arnav said to lighten up the situation seeing her fallen face he feels his heart skip a beat,"she cares"

"Congratulations Harry ", Arnav Congratulates him to which he just ignore him and left , Khushi's anger peak seeing his attitude "leave him Arnav", saying this she started dragging him away from the crowd.

Arnav is sure now something happened between them Khushi doesn't even talk to him anymore,"what happened between you two?"

"Nothing ", Khushi knows he wouldn't leave her until she told him the truth,"he think I lied to him, he said I am with you because you are popular, I get angry "

Arnav know she is hiding,"okay",and decide to leave it for the time being.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 30.9K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
76K 2.9K 13
Its the story about the couple fighting with their fate. one to be together and the other one who wants to go away. peep in to know more
275K 15.5K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
434K 17.9K 72
A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find there final destination together.Read the...