Fever dream

By Alvidachaaya95

Dream High school is the perfect for every rich heir in the country and it is owned by the richest family in... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11: ENCHANTED
chapter 12
chapter 13: Distraction
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16:Right where you left me
chapter 17: Counting our days
Chapter 18: This the last time
Chapter 19: Begin again
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22: Letters
chapter 23: Choclate or vanilla?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26: It's not a fever dream anymore
Epilogue: Fever dream Snippets
End: About me, My readers, Vegaspete and this story, my further schedule
Vegas Pete one shots
New generation pairs
Thank you
a survey to invite Biu to India...
Pete in this story
it's Pete again

chapter 6

6.6K 321 214
By Alvidachaaya95

Chapter notes

I updated early ,cause i will travel tomorrow. Thank you everyone for adding this story to their list, thank you for voting. Thank you for comments. This story just reached 3k reads guys. All because of you, so many many thanks for that. As usual ignore grammatical mistakes and just know that I am not poetic. If you don't like my way of describing things in the story , please ignore it.

Updating today is a bittersweet journey for me, cause i continued to re-watch vegaspete again and again today. They stole the show man, especially build. His acting is top notch. I hope he will share his thoughts on his character journey. Bible and build did an amazing job.

I want to share my thoughts on vegaspete in my last chapter of this story. How i discovered them? How much i liked them. If anyone wants to share their journey they can message me. I'll try to include your journey of vegaspete in mine.

Story starts

Pete is sitting on the chair outside after dinner, constantly looking at the moon, but his mind is elsewhere.

" Pete....baby... what are you thinking, you didn't eat the food properly too " grandma sat beside him seeing him moody all day.

Pete hesitated for a second but decided to give it a try " Ma, it's about my friend. The person he loves, doesn't love him back ....in fact he already had a boyfriend. But my friend still wants him. I am afraid he'll do bad things and eventually he will hurt himself only. He is good person ma, but he is not listening when I told to forget him"

"Sometimes love makes people do silly things. Some people do bad things too. They have to realise that by themselves. Giving advice is what you should do as a friend . That's it Pete. You can't force him to follow the advice. You said your friend is a good person, then let him do what he wants. He'll realise the mistake soon before hurting anyone. If you force him he'll retaliate and do more damage." Grandma give the advice and get up and do the remaining work.

"What bad things silly high schoolers do? Spilling the oil on the floor? Dumping the shirt with paint? Halloween toy explosions in the locker"..  grandma thinks chuckling to herself

—------------------------*------------------

Pete is cutting vegetables and is thinking about what vegas said the other day. Vegas didn't bring the topic in the school either. Does vegas just ask him momentarily? He didn't mean it?

Vegas came to the kitchen, picked up the carrot pete is cutting, leaned on the fridge ,took a bite observing pete.

Pete can feel the gaze on him " what?" He asked

" What did you decide?" Vegas in turn brought the elephant in the room.

" About what?" Pete replied acting innocent.

" You know what." Vegas started with a done voice. Pete just  sighed and stopped cutting

" I need to talk to you before deciding anything"

"Ok then, you too ,eat you dinner here today, we will talk after that" Vegas said walking towards the door to go to the living room.

" God no, i am not eating this" Pete said making a ewww face.

"What's wrong with our dinner? Remember, you are the one making it.." vegas turned around instead of going out.

" I know that  I am the one cooking here ok, its just that this food has no proper flavour, no spicy ness...no curry..." Pete continued

" Ok,stop talking and just make whatever you want to eat" said Vegas and went into the living room.

—-------------*------------

"What do you wanna talk about!?" Vegas asked Pete once they are both in Vegas' bedroom.

Vegas on the bed, pete sat on the sofa.

" How much do you know about Ma's problem?" Pete just cut to the chase

" I heard she needs a surgery, That's it" vegas answered truthfully.

" How do you get to know about it ? " Pete asked to know more

" Remember the night you burnt your hands and didn't eat the food? And said your grandma's health is not well. I had an inclining that you didn't tell the full truth. I inquired about it and got to know the problem at yesterday afternoon in the school." Vegas answered the question

" He did this even before anything, before Porsche birthday " pete thought.

" Grandma should be admitted to the hospital before a month before the surgery, Are you willing to bare all the expenses? "

" Yes"

" Just give me a day to think about it Vegas"

"Ok.."
—----------------*--------------------

Next day evening,same scenario,same fridge, different vegetables....and the answer is

"Ok," Pete said " If you are willing to bare all the expenses,we have a deal vegas"

"Ok, then"

"Ok, then"

Both of them became silent...

Pete breaking the silence..." Now what? "

Vegas took a deep breath and came to pete

"First we have to make our relationship believable. I wont do anything to break the kinn and porsche relationship for a month. In this time ,everyone should understand, especially Porsche should know how much I can love someone."

"From next onwards I'll start involving in their relationship. I'll make kinn distance from Porsche and I'll be with Porsche in his time of distress . I'll gradually show Porsche, I'll prefer him over you acting like I am giving importance to him without knowing myself."

"Eventually you and me, we will both act like we  have problems in our relationship, at the same time...Porsche and kinn having problems, I'll will be beside Porsche"

" As for the finale , I'll make something big to break them up...As it's not an issue for us to break up at that time. We will break up .Then Porsche and I'll be together eventually "

"That's it... what do you say?"

"Can I change your mind for one last time. " Pete asks hopefully

Vegas sighed and said " No pete "

"Then ok, we will do this". Pete said while placing the food in the oven.

" I need another help Pete, I'll plan how to break them up , but for our story you have to write the script" Vegas told pete

" Why should I ? It's your problem. You should be one to make the plans. I am only an actor" pete countered him

" Cause I don't know how to make everyone believe we are dating. I know don't how to convince people that I already know is  lie" vegas came to pete who is picking up water bottle from the fridge.

" Yeah ,no one will believe that we are dating, we need to make a plan for that " Pete thought to himself sadly but put on a sarcastic face to cover the feeling ..."

" So I know now?" Pete countered sustaining his thoughts to himself "

" Well you are watching dramas with Macau everyday during dinner. Use some of that knowledge "

Pete glared at vegas hearing what came from his mouth

" No one should make fun of his beloved dramas, ok?"

Pete stomped his feet clearly showing his anger and went to sit beside Macau on the sofa. Macau is already watching the drama.

Pete is not getting any ideas seeing the drama on the screen, combined with his inner turmoil

Pete groaned softly. Macau turned to him, raising his eyebrows up asking what happened?

Pete groaned again, " My friend wants to confess to his crush, but doesn't know how to"

Seeing the most excited look on his brothers face and for his own sanity for the next 1 hour Vegas started picking up his iPad and computer, hearing Pete's question to his brother.

" OMG, really? We will help your friend ...we can pick up any love confession scene from the dramas we are watching and apply it in real life."Macau said excitedly.

Vegas laughed hearing Macau, Pete groaned thinking maybe vegas is right, they can choose one love confession scene from drama...it's not like it is any real confession to pick an original idea.

" I think jealous confession is the best pete. Just now I saw a scene in the BL drama. One hero made the other jealous, and the jealous one dragged him to the bathroom and just kissed him. Someone in the bathroom sees them and it goes viral in the school. No need to tell announce it to the world separately "

" I don't want my first kiss to be in the bathroom" Pete shouted.

Vegas who just entering into his bedroom heard it but none sitting in the sofa observed this.

" I thought the confession was for your friend pete" Macau eyed him suspiciously.

" Ha,....it's for my friend...not for me...ok...." Pete awkwardly stares

" Tell me your friends name" Macau asked him in a challenging way.

"Name....Name...." Pete just couldn't remember his friend's name at the right time. For God's sake his friends disturb the entire cafetaria in the lunch period ...."

" The confession part was for you ..you want to confess to someone" Macau stated with no doubt.

Silence

" OMG, Pete, this is so good. Who is this person? " Macau asked excitedly.

Again silence

"Does my brother know him? I'll ask him i, if you don't answer" Macau tried to blackmail him

" Well, it's for your brother" he can't say that loudly or can he? Pete thought himself

" No don't. " Pete said out loud.

" Then tell me who's this person is pete, please...i won't tell it to anyone ok, promise ..." Macau tried to convince pete with a baby face.

Silence

" Is it's me? " Macau asked suddenly

Pete's eyes got big " no,no ...it's not you" Macau laughed seeing pete expression.

Pete understand Macau just teased him

" Is it my brother? " Macau asked with a laugh this time.

Pete mouth just got open and closed with no sound

" You want to confess to my brother?' Macau asked and Pete just want to hit his head on a wall.

" What's wrong with him today? Both brothers don't let him live peacefully" pete thought

Pete just closed his mouth , " Don't shout ok."

" Wow my ship is sailing " Macau commented excitedly

" What? "

" Yeah, I started to ship you, the moment when you both lost looking in each other's eyes while doing homework."

" No, it's not like that " pete said embarrassed.

" Do public confession ok, i want everyone to know your relationship and stay away from both of you ok." Macau give an advice.

" Public confession is best to implement the plan, but I want to be intimate between us . But for the plan to workout, its the best " pete thinks

" How to do a public confession?"

" My bro is not a lovey dovey, so cute confessions don't work. Angry confession with an angry kiss works the best ,ok. Just be angry at him for something and let him follow to cafeteria or your class or hallways. Shout at him, he will shout at you, then confess to him " i love you dammit"  and kiss just after the confession without giving him the time"

" Wow, drama really helps to confess ha?"  Pete mumbled out loud.

As the oven indicated Food's ready, pete gets up to takeout,

" but just inform me before confessing. I'll take video....my ship is totally sailing..." Macau giggled to himself

—----------*-----------

At the school both Vegas and Pete are ready to implement their plan. The maths teacher isn't present for today,but they were given the work to be completed in class. As the teacher won't be there, there will be discussion among students in completing the work.

The plan is ,vegas will help someone( they both selected Porsche because no one will ask help from vegas except him and Pete) in the work ,but not pete throughout the class even if Pete asks for his help.

Pete imagined the whole scenario in his head

They'll go to the cafeteria, slowly raising their voices,shout at each other for sometime, finally pete admitting jealous cause he loves him and they kiss it out.
(V is Vegas and P is pete)

V : Why are you angry at me?

P: don't you know the reason?

V: well, i don't know. that's why i am asking pete.

P : You helped Porsche but not me in the work even though I asked for it many times.

V : He asked earlier than you , that's why i helped him

P: well ,I don't like it

V : why?

P: cause i am jealous of him,

V : why would you be jealous of him?

P: cause i love you and i don't like when you don't pay attention to me.

V: what?

P: don't you hear what I said? I love you and Pete comes forward and kisses him infront of all

V: you silly , i like you too.

Well, as cheesy as the conversation and plan sounds in his head, they don't have any option.

They both are ready to implement the plan. According to their plan Vegas helped Porsche throughout the class. And when In a minute, pete would start to get angry with vegas, they heard a shout from Porsche.

" Kinn, why are you not talking to me?" Porsche asked but kinn just picked his bag and went out. Porsche followed him.

Pete and Vegas just looked at each other ,running the same thought in their mind
" Fuck, we didn't consider the x factor kinn". They both picked up their bags and ran to the cafeteria

" Why didn't you help me ,then? They heard kinn shout from the cafeteria

" Did you forget that I suck at math ? How can I help you then? " Porsche shouted back

Kinn pouting and sulking when they reached the cafeteria

" Ok, what's actually your problem?" Porsche asked

" You didn't give me attention, " kinn said to porsche and pointed his hand towards vegas
" he didn't help me with work even when i asked"

Both pete and Vegas completely ignored and forgot about Kinn in the class.

" Oh my pouty baby, we will do this now, ok" Porsche grabbed both Kinn and Vegas and dragged them somewhere .

Pete is standing alone in the cafeteria among gossiping students trying to understand what the hell happened there.

He looked at Macau, both looked at eachother, blinking their eyes.

Pete just went to take food ,sat on the chair started eating. Well he is hungry.

At the evening on the rooftop:

" Ok ,what the hell happened there? " Pete asked Vegas

" Trust me, I am thinking about the same, but this plan has failed and we have to think of another solution."

Both became silent, standing on the terrace leaned on the railing, both facing opposite to each other.

Pete is looking at the sunset, vegas faces towards the stairs .

"What do you like, sunrise or sunset?"  Pete asked suddenly

"Why this question now? We have to think of a new plan" Vegas answered curtly.

" I know that, stressing on anything doesn't give the solution right away ....so this questions"

"Sunrise " Vegas answered uninterestedly but mumbled....

"you?"

" Sunset...." Pete mumbled

" Beach or mountains?"

"Mountains " ...Vegas answered calmly this time looking at pete.

"I like beaches...." Pete smiled

"Grand or simple ?"

"I already know the answer" ,Pete mumbled to himself.

"So do you want a grand wedding in the mountains by the sunrise? " Pete asked with an innocent face

"When did we get weddings into this?" Vegas just got startled by Pete's words.

"I remember a survey, what you want to be in your wedding...that's why i asked the questions" pete gave a good explanation according to him.

" Right Now?" Vegas just shook his head indicating he was done with him.

At Least the questions made us less nervous.

Both became silent...

"So new ideas, After you decreased the nervousness?"

" Well , you want a public confession....so only one idea left...gossip travels very fast...so kiss in the bathroom...."

Vegas just got reminded Pete's words yesterday

" I don't want my first kiss in the washroom" and his eyes automatically travelled to Pete's lips.

"Vegas, vegas ..." pete shook him

"Ha?"

"What do you think of that idea.? " Pete asked again

"Don't you have any others?"

"No"

Vegas is still looking at Pete's lips while asking the questions

"What are you doing vegas?"

"I am thinking about the plan....."

"Oh...."  Pete just puckered his lips saying.

Why are Pete's lips so red? Did he drink any red juice now?

Pete now observed that Vegas is looking at him, especially on his lips....their eyes travelled to each other lips and eyes.... simultaneously.

On the terrace with a red hue the sun is setting on the horizon, welcoming a new day for the moon to rise. The orange hue from the sun falls on the pete side face ,complementing so much with the red lips.

Pete unconsciously licked his lips, make it more wet...

Vegas started leaning in closely, Pete is standing in his position as it is, not knowing what to do. When Vegas breath reached him, he automatically closed his eyes welcoming his first kiss.

Pete doesn't know whether he got butterflies or not, but his heart definitely feels contentment on the first touch of their lips...Like Everything is placed in the right place, as it should be.

They don't know who first moved their lips...who are eager first to taste another... but they got close kissing each other.

They both didn't know when did pete hands travelled around vegas neck, they don't know when Vegas hand grabbed his waist drawing him closer,but it happened.

Both stopped the kiss looking at each other , panting to take a breath

What just happened?

" I wanna date you pete. Will you be my boyfriend?" The question vegas just asked got hanging in the air , pete eyes wide open, his lips opening and closing again don't know what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 6.4K 39
This is a fanfic purely from my own imagination. The story is continuing from the last episode of KinnPorsche The Series, not following the novel or...
22.8K 886 18
Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two families are working together. But you kno...
89.4K 2.7K 20
Pete, chubby and energetic teenager who give positive vibes and happy to all the people around him Vegas the CEO of big company in Thailand who is co...
70.6K 2.9K 44
Kinn is a king of theerapanyakul kingdom.. Cruel person.. Won't hesitate to kill anyone who is against him..and he has a elder brother named Pete... ...