Split Spark {Sequel}

By IceClanCat

Soundwave is back in the Nemisis serving under Lord Megatron. Everything feels correct, even though his loyal... More

Split Spark {Sequel}
1 Barricade
2 Lights out
3 Mess (Part 1)
4 Mess (Part 2)
5 Sparknap
7 Malicea

6 Erased Chip

332 17 8
By IceClanCat

Sorry I haven't updated in some time. I had a very chaotic week. Lots of homework and projects were thrown at me. This week might be bumpy too, I'll try my best to update. Thanks for reading and anyways I hope you enjoy Chapter 6! :)
*************************************************************************************

Soundwave's POV
A delicate plead shot out as Soundwave sped away from his captors towards the Nemesis. The dawning sky tore it's way through the black night. Soundwave landed neatly on board and headed directly for his station. He couldn't quiet remember how he got to captured but if there's one thing he learned over the course of his life it was: Don't ask questions for something that will serve you no purpose in the future. What's done has been done and it's over. Thank Primus it's over.

"Hault! No autobots are allowed on this ship. You are going to be taken to Megatron,"a vehicon said sharply. He stared at the vehicon trying to understand why he had said no autobots were allowed to him. He cocked his helm slightly.

"You heard me! Now get moving!" Soundwave sighed and followed the vehicon. Affiliation: Deception, he silently thought to himself. Starscream and Megatron walked down the corridor side by side.

"Lord Megatron, I have found Soundwave on this ship," reported the vehicon.

"Soundwave? You decided to return!" Starscream gasped. He cleared his throat cable and straightened up, "Take him away! Make sure he is well guarded in his prison cell."

"No," Megatron's attention drew towards the vehicon who calmly waited.

"B-but Megatron!" Whined Starscream bending his wings back in surprise.

"You have returned Soundwave; and for what purpose may that be?" Megatron ignored Starscream who crossed his arms and began muttering.

Soundwave gave a submissive bow towards Megatron. "Only to serve...you my leader."

"Ha! Do you think we will let you come back like that. They are just words that you can never say. How can we-" Starscream was cut off by Megatron who waved his arm down.

"Silence Starscream!" Ordered Megatron. Starscream opened his intake to say more but then closed it when Megatron gave him a irritated stare. Megatron returned his attention towards Soundwave. "Why have you come back?"

Soundwave thought for a moment, Incertitude: Back from where? Soundwave was about to speak but Starscream interrupted him.

"Lord Megatron, might I suggest that you search his processor because I don't think he will tell you his true...intentions." He rubbed his digits together causally.

"Alright. I'll give you one more chance Soundwave."

"I do not know...what you speak of. I have...not been anywhere...besides here." Soundwave was about to say more but Starscream waved him off.

Starscream snickered, "Well?" He puffed out his chassis with pride. "Escort him to Knockout. Maybe he can get some information."

The vehicon nodded and gave Soundwave a hard nudge towards the medic bay. Soundwave didn't budge. The only movement that was noticeable was when he tilted his helm to looked at Megatron. He would only follow Starscream's order if Megatron approves, and right now Starscream is acting on his own.

"I...only take orders...from Megatron," he growled glancing at Megatron.

"Take him,"Megatron ordered. Soundwave stiffened at his demand, does he really think that he was lying? He felt outraged. How could he? Had Soundwave not served him for stellar cycles, and now that Starscream doubts him so does Megatron? Soundwave was about to speak but stopped himself. Maybe Megatron had been through a terrible mistake lately with Starscream that is making him take more caution with all Decepticons. Whatever the reason was, it was Megatron's orders and it was his job to follow them.

Soundwave gave a curt nod and headed for the bay, the vehicon not to far behind. Out of the corner of his optic he saw Starscream walk towards the vehicon. He whispered into his audio receptor quickly before heading back to Megatron. The vehicon grabbed Soundwave's servos and shoved them into energon cuffs.

"You are to be treated as a prisoner until further notice."

Annoyance began to nip at his spark and it only doubled when he was pushed. Still he obeyed Megatron by entering the med bay. The room was just like he remembered it, but this time there wasn't a stuck-up red bot in the room. It was empty with only the swirl of chilly wind and earth "leaves" pouring through an open window.

The doors opened behind them to present the red cybertronian."Soundwave your back? And a prisoner?" Chuckled the medic and annoyance, Knockout.

"It...will be short-lived," growled Soundwave watching the medic closely.

"Now Megatron told me to search through your processor. Maybe then we'll see if you truly are placid." Knockout grabbed a few of his tools while Soundwave didn't even take a step to the examination table, he stayed put. He knew his words were true. He didn't and wouldn't lie to Megatron. The loyalty he felt pumped along with his energon.

The door to the med bay slide open with the second in command. "I'd just like to see your discoveries," he stated looking at Soundwave.

"Of course! I was just getting started."

The vehicon pushed him to the table forcefully and then slammed him down. Swiftly removing the cuffs to strap him to the table. Angered by the unfair treatment, Soundwave kick the vehicon in the tanks, which sent him launching across the room. Never before had Soundwave hurt his own side besides Starscream, but the vehicon had taken it much to far.

"Be careful! You'll break my buffer!" Cautioned Knockout.

Soundwave stood back up from the table. The energon cuffs were loosely placed, it was just enough for Soundwave to pull his servo through.

"Hey! You can't do that! It's Megatron's orders!" Starscream growled pointing an accusing digit. Soundwave menacingly stood in front of Starscream silently challenging him to move. Starscream was slightly taller than he was, but he was twice the soldier than Starscream.

"Soundwave! Stand down," bellowed Megatron seeing the situation.

Soundwave backed up obediently but still challenged Starscream. He wrapped his servos into a ball trying to contain his fury.

"He won't cooperate my Leige."

"Soundwave, it would be smart to follow what I say since you are on my ship. I suggest you let Knockout examine you."

Soundwave growled in frustration but docilely bowed and head towards the table. "Why is it...that you...treat...me like a traitor?"

"You were a traitor. You wen-" started Knockout

"Stop conversing with him. It's not worth it," Starscream gave him a hard stare.

"Hmph!" Knockout crossed his arms. "You should learn to appreciate me and not take me for granted," he waved his servos as he spoke.

Megatron rolled his optics and left the two bickering bots by themselves. Taking advantage Soundwave, in his regular fashion, slipped out the sliding doors. The long hallways stretched out before him begging to be used. The ship was far to silent for many cybertronians' liking but it suited Soundwave just fine. In fact, he wish this were to happen serval times in one solar cycle. Sadly, the moment was ephemeral because of an abrupt pounce.

He struggled to stay standing but collapsed when more weight joined in. Using his tentacles, he peeled each cybertronian off his frame. Electricity was shot through his tired frame.

"I warned you not to try and escape. Now maybe Megatron with about your immediate extermination!" Starscream spoke rather joyously but then cleared his throat cable. "Knockout, I have found him."

"Good, I didn't want him wandering around when he's half autobot!"

Soundwave tilted his helm at Knockout's vague comment. Thought: Soundwave is not half autobot. He was hauled up by a vehicon from the ground and escorted back to the med bay. His plan to head to his station proved to be fruitless. Disappointed he was dragged to the examination table, which was very humiliating. The third in command was being told what to do by those who were lower ranks. The vehicons fastened the cuffs securely around his wrists.

He stopped struggling, he had nothing to hide. He certainly didn't do anything wrong.

Knockout connected a long tube to the examination table and smirked. Soundwave's world went dark.

Soundwave was back in a small gray room a red femme stood over him.

"It's been erased!" She cheered. "He now remembers nothing about the autobots or us. Alright let's get ready to ship him out. I really don't want him here any more than the next femme 'cus he's really creepy. Moonracer? Will you watch him please? I really need to get some recharge and I don't want him to escape."

"I'd be glad," she pushed the red femme out the door. "I got it all under control."

"Thanks!" She waved and hurried off to her berth room.

The light blue-green femme looked down at Soundwave. Her faceplate was soft and a smile formed. "You have no idea what I had to do to get Ultra Violet to hate for for a few nano clicks." She placed her servo on Soundwave's chassis. "You know, I could just pluck your wires from your spark one by one but that's would be a macabre sight. Besides, your special. I wouldn't want to ruin that!" She chuckled with mock kindness.

It tasted sweet but then went horribly bitter on Soundwave's glossa. He could see himself lay in a stasis lock. He raced at Moonracer only to seep through her. Her form fizzled and waved like energon under a bridge being disturbed. Soundwave could not touch her. After all it was only a memory.

She continued to talk,"Now, I can make you hate her completely. For one, you don't know how she looks like. Two, I can make false memories for you." The corners of her intake curled even for as her smile grew bigger. "No one can stop me now. The possibilities are endless. In fact, I could make you act more femme-like, maybe even change your personality. I won't, then it'll mess up the entire plan. But you don't remember the plan do you?" She tapped his helm,"Why don't you search for it in your processor? Oh I forgot! You can't!" She laughed before opening his helm.

Soundwave watched as she messed with his processor taking out information as well as adding. He watched each of her servos wishing he could alter his history. Just a bit. Soundwave felt helpless and hopeless. Would Megatron ever take him back? What if he was watching right now? Would he understand? So many questions hurried themselves into his processor.

His memory was thrusted forward, skipping the lunar period.

The red femme gave Moonracer a thumbs up and opened the bridge. Moonracer winked back at her before she dragged Soundwave through the portal.

"No! Soundwave!" A lilac femme made her way across the room towards the portal Soundwave was being dragged though. The femme threw herself at Moonracer crashing to the ground.

"What are you doing!" The pink femme screamed.

"It's what Flareup thought was best!" Accused Moonracer pointing at the green portal.

"You honestly think I would believe that do you!? Why in the pits would you ever think of even following what she said!"

"Don't be stupid Violet! I be he was bound to offline us soon! Don't you remember what almost happened to Chromia? What if she died!"

"I wouldn't have let Soundwave offline her!"

"You didn't help her! Optimus did! If it wasn't for him Chromia wouldn't be here!"

Soundwave saw himself sit up shaking his helm in confusion. The lilac femme crashed into his arms knocking him back down. She hugged him tightly so much that his armor was denting.

"Violet get away from him! He's dangerous!"

The "memory Soundwave" punched her to get away from her and tight grasp.

"Please don't, please don't Soundwave," she whispered clutching her tank. She fell to her knees in front of him holding her tank from the forceful blow.

A green portal opened behind the lilac autobot with another pink, red and blue; their weapons were charged and ready to blast.

"Don't touch her," warned The new pink autobot stalking forward cautiously. Soundwave saw himself back away from the new autobots.

The green-blue autobot charged and banged herself on his arm. He flicked his tentacles at the fallen autobot but was pushed back. One of them blasted thus Soundwave retreated. He headed straight for the Nemisis.

The memory stopped. Soundwave was back in the present time. He shook his helm at the lights clearing his processor. What was he doing there? Why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.7K 8
An accident in Shockwaves lab, caused by Starscream and Knockout, turn Megatron into a sparkling. The Decepticons find him to be more of a terror th...
100K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...
6.8K 183 17
*transformers AU* as both third in command and communications officer of the decepticons, few things go under soundwaves eye. if something were to t...
5.8K 218 15
An alternate ending to Starscream after Predacons Rising. After Starscream supposedly died by the Predacons, he's given a second chance and travels b...