Enchanted To You

By pjyyooo

"I was enchanted to meet you for the first time" Myoui Mina was an innocent mafia boss without people knowing... More

ETY 1
ETY 2
ETY 3
ETY 4
ETY 5
ETY 6
ETY 7
ETY 8
ETY 9
ETY 10
ETY 11
ETY 12
ETY 13
ETY 14
ETY 15
ETY 16
ETY 17
ETY 18
ETY 19
ETY 20
ETY 21
ETY 22
ETY 23
ETY 24
ETY 25
ETY 26
ETY 27
ETY 28
ETY 29
ETY 30
ETY 31
ETY 32
ETY 33
ETY 34
ETY 35
ETY 36
ETY 37
ETY 38
ETY 39
ETY 40
ETY 41
ETY 42
ETY 43
ETY 44
ETY 45
ETY 46
ETY 47
ETY 48
ETY 49
ETY 50
ETY 51
The End
A/N

ETY 52

556 7 0
By pjyyooo

Few weeks later

Mina POV

"Hey babe?" Y/N look at me "yeah is there anything?" I hummed "I'll go to the bar with the girls tonight" she look at me worriedly "Are you fine with it?" I nodded "Alright you can go , call me if you want to pick up" I smiled then kissed her cheeks . Lately I was stressed too much and yeah I almost fight with Y/N but gladly she understand me . I went to our shared room and looking some clothes for the party tonight . I head to the bathroom and taking shower after that I changed my clothes . I saw Jihyo's car infront then I head to the downstairs.

I waved at her then enter Jihyo's car . We head to the bar while waiting for the others . I sat at the bar section and ordered one glass of whiskey . The bartender give me a drink then I drank it , I felt dizzy a little bit . A woman approached and sit beside me "Hey pretty , are you alone?" I shook my head "I was with my friend" she hummed then ordered her drink "Are you single?" I look at her "Probably I have a beautiful wife" her face frowned "Since you're wife is not here why don't we enjoy ourselves" she smirk and pour wine in my glass .

I was really drunk then she dragged me to the sofa and kissed me roughly , I let out moan and unbuttoned my clothes "You're sexy , please be mine" she murmured and caressed my abs . I kissed her back and enjoy our moment

Twice POV

All of us were worried where Mina was but then Chaeyoung pointed the sofa where is Mina is making out with another woman . Jihyo immediately dialed Y/N's number . Nayeon was really mad at Mina because she cheated on her wife . "I assume that Y/N would not mad but disappointed when she saw this" Jeongyeon said make all of us nodded . A few minutes later we saw Y/N went to our direction , Nayeon walk to her and dragged her to Mina's direction . All of us sighed heavily and look at Y/N .

Nayeon POV

I dragged Y/N to Mina's direction while Mina still didn't realize her wife was infront of her "M-Mina" Y/N stuttered and Mina's eyes lock with Y/N . She widened her eyes and get off from the woman . I stay silent "I didn't know you did this to me , but yeah I'm sorry if I'm not being good enough for you Mina" I can felt her pain and I saw Y/N smile painfully . She look at me with her tears fell down "B-baby I-I can explain it" she chuckled bitterly "I know you want to explain but why didn't you flinch her? You're hurting me , Mina . You're killing myself "

Her last part really shocked me , I hold her hands then she smile to me . How can she still smiling even it hurting her too much . Mina look at her full of guilty "B-baby I'm sorry" Y/N take a deep breath "I will just need some time , take care of yourself" she smiled to me and left the bar . Mina look at me then her legs felt weak "You know what you did Mina , why are you hurting her?!" Mina pleaded to me "You can see that she's hiding her pain! What the fuck are you doing this!" I half shouted to her then head back to the girls "I'm out here" I left the bar

I saw Y/N sat on the walkaway , she cried and I kneeled down then hugged her "It's okay baby , I'm here" she sobbed on my shoulder "Am I not good enough unnie?" I hold her tightly "Let's go home" she shook her head , I look at her worriedly . "Bring me to Mama Seulgi's house" I nodded then she handed me her key car , I drove her to Mina's mansion , she went to her bedroom and packed her clothes while I texted to Jihyo not to tell Mina about Y/N where she is . I still can't believe Mina did this to her . A few minutes , we arrived at Seulgi's house .

"Nayeonnie , what are you doing here at this time" Seulgi rubbed her eyes , I sighed heavily and pull Y/N infront of her . "I'll explain it in the morning , show me your guest room and let your daughter sleep here for a while" she nodded then showed us the guest room . I put her bags on the other side while she still crying "Baby , please don't cry . Let's sleep now okay?" she nodded then hugged my waist . I caressed her hair until she felt relaxed , I give a kiss on her forehead while smile sadly . A few minutes later , I fell asleep .

A few hours , I woke up and she still sleeping . I went out and spotted Seulgi and Irene having their breakfast . "Nayeon , have some breakfast" Irene almost choked on her food "What the hell are you doing here?" I sighed deeply and drink the coffee "Last night we were going to party at the bar , but it turns out into...yeah I kinda disappoint about Mina" the two of them look at me worriedly "she was making out with another woman , then Jihyo called Y/N to see it" Irene sighed heavily while Seulgi tried to calm her down .

"I thought Mina would flinch the woman but she doesn't . That's why I bring Y/N here because I know she's hurting" they hummed "If Mina called you , just don't say where she is . I was really disappointed about her even I'm not hurting" they nodded "Alright Nayeon , thanks for bringing her here . You can stay here with her for a while , she needs someone to comfort though" I smile and nodded then start to dig in . I saw Y/N rubbed her eyes , I smiled then patted her to sit beside me , I give her food then she start to dig in .

Your POV

"Unnie?" Nayeon unnie look at me "Yes baby , do you need anything?" I fidgeting my fingers "C-can we visit to Johnny's grave?" she smiled "sure , change your clothes first" I nodded and went to my room to getting changed . I went back to the living room and she hold my hand "Omma! Nayeon unnie and me going to somewhere" I heard omma shouted 'okay!' then both of us went to my car and drove to burial ground . Before that we stopped at flower shop and buy some flower , after that we payed and drove to our destination .

I went out and hold Nayeon unnie's hand while she bring the flowers , I saw Johnny's grave then kneeled down . I caressed his picture "You left me , it's been a week Johnny" I try to hold my tears but I lose it . Nayeon unnie beside me then give me a tissue , "I'll wait at the bench , you can have your time with him" I nodded then she left me alone while face Johnny's grave "I missed you badly , why you left me too early?" I smile sadly then put his favorite flowers "Every single day I missed your existence , I felt empty without you...." I look at his picture .

nayeonyny

liked by mina_sr_my , jy_piece and 2,188,667 others

nayeonyny Accompany my baby visiting her friend's grave :)

_zyozyo Hope she's doing well

m.by__sana Aw she look's so cute in her jacket , I want to hug her :(

mina_sr_my @m.by__sana I'm watching you

jy_piece @mina_sr_my Talk to Y/N if she came back >:(

mina_sr_my @jy_piece I will okay! Don't worry about it

I scrolled my phone look at her comment , I turned off my data then having my time at Johnny's grave . "You know maybe it was true , hiding pain to make you more stronger but Johnny I wished you were here and comfort me , lately Mina and I almost fight but...last night she was making out with other woman infront of me . If you were here , you'll scold her right?" I sniffled and wiped my tears while I look at clouds getting dark "I should go now , I'll visit you again . I love you always my guardian" I kissed the tomb and make my way to Nayeon unnie .

We went back to Mama's house while I tried my best to get stronger and faced her again , I look at my wallpaper picture of her . I sighed then turned off my phone for a while . I went to the balcony and look at skies remembered when I was with Johnny , I smile sadly and Nayeon unnie approached "Take your time baby , if you ready then we go home okay?" I nodded while she kissed my forehead .

A month later

Mina POV

I still waiting Y/N to came back . I regret for what I did to her , my bed was cold without her . Her smile and her sulking that make me happy . Love , please come back to me . I needed you now , I regret for hurting you , love . I can't sleep peacefully when you're not here , I cried again while holding her sweater as my life depends it . She didn't even reply my text nor answer my calls . I still hoping that she came back to me soon . Promise me love , you're coming back to me . I can't stay here without your existence , I begged you to come back-

I heard a door unlocked then I went to the downstairs and looking her again . My heart hammered when she look at me "Love....." I went closer to her and caressed her cheeks "You're real right" she still look at me then take a deep breath "I'm here baby" my tears fell down when I heard the voice that I never heard a long ago "Please stay with me , I regret what I did to you" I pleaded to her then she kneeled down facing me "I already forgiven you baby , I just need some time and move on from Johnny" I thanked her then hugged her tightly .

"N-not too tight baby" I ignored her then shower her some kisses "But I missed you" I pouted while she giggles "I want to eat" I smirked "You can eat me instead the food" she slapped my arms "I'm craving ramyeon" she walk to the kitchen while searching some ramen . She cooked the ramen then I hugged her from back . "Go take some shower you stinks" I still hugged her "No I won't because I'm still missing you" she groaned "Alright but after this take shower" I hummed then she put her ramen on the table , she start to dig in while feeding me too .

After finished eating , she take her bag to our room while I followed her . She rest herself on the couch , she unbuttoned her shirt a bit make me bite my lips when I look at her sight . I went to her and sat on top of her "E-eh what is this?" she stuttered make me grin . "I was waiting for you to make out but you just turned me on when I saw your exposed neck" she hide her face then I unbuttoned her shirt and throw away . "I missed you so so much babygirl" I pressed my lips on her neck while my hand unhooked her black lace bra .

I ripped her pants and left her clothed core "she must missed me" I kissed her thigh "shit" she moaned . I ripped her panties then rubbed her core "F-fuck mommy please don't tease me" I smile widely when she begged me . I kissed her while insert my fingers in her core , she let out moan "Fuck you're so tight babygirl" I insert my two fingers in slow pace . Her legs around my waist while she sweating "I-I'm about to come" I smirked then fasten my pace make her moan loudly then she come on my fingers . I lick my fingers until clean .

I kissed her neck and mark her "There you go , you own by me babygirl" she panted hardly while I hugged her "I need some shower now" I lift her up and enter the bathroom then both of us taking shower together . I pinned her in the bath tub and kissed her hungrily "I love you" she smiled "I love you too , and please help me because I'm sore down there" I laughed then helped her changed her clothes then put her on the bed . I lay down beside her while caressed her cheeks "Get some rest love" she hugged me then both of us fell asleep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
25.7K 622 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...
77.4K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...
9.2K 483 33
Chou Tzuyu was just a young girl when she met Myoui Mina running from her abusive father. But as she aged her interest in Mina became hard to control.