home. | p.p. x reader | book...

By wildsupernova

Things finally felt like they were getting back on track. No more supervillains to fight, no more alien invas... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

quick authors note (will be deleted later)

46 1 3
By wildsupernova

Hey everyone.

I wanted to post a quick update as to why there haven't been many new chapters for my books recently.

Lately, I've been trying to get out of my habit of trying to keep a schedule for updating, as I was putting out sub-par content I wasn't proud of just to hit my update quota for the week. Instead of releasing chapters that I feel are rushed, lazy, or incoherent, I want to provide you guys with good, well thought out chapters instead. Updates may be a bit sporadic for a while because of this, as it oftentimes takes me a while to reach a state I'm proud of, and I'm also dealing with work and my last summer before the start of college. I know how annoying it can be to wait forever for long updates, but I also know how annoying poor writing is. All I ask is that you bare with me for me the time being, as I'm simply trying to make sure I release the best content possible.

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through everything! It means a lot for those of you who have been here since the beginning.

-nova

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 44 17
Following the events of Infinity War and Endgame (minus his identity being revealed. That never happened here lol) , Spiderman is faced with new aris...
308K 11.9K 70
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚...𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙛𝙧...
385K 11.5K 56
PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushed when you move away to another state. E...
9.6K 278 14
Set after endgame. MJ and Ned didn't dust with the rest. QUENTIN BECK/MYSTERIO IS GOOD! TONY IS ACTUALLY ALIVE! Peter is all alone after Tony's deat...